Author Topic: Match Preview - Crystal Palace vs Liverpool - August 20th 2018 20:00pm  (Read 55771 times)

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
Re: Match Preview - Crystal Palace vs Liverpool - August 20th 2018 20:00pm
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2018, 12:12:42 pm »
No, they keep it on the floor more than you'd expect. They're all about keeping it tight and narrow at the back, then countering quickly through Schlupp, Townsend and Zaha.

15% of their passes against Fulham were 'long balls' - and Benteke won 8 aerial duels, three more than anyone else on the pitch.

They're capable of playing some footy at times, sure, but I don't think that'll be the case on Monday. Hopefully #futurecaptain Sakho has other ideas, though, and regularly gets caught against our press like he did in March.

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2018, 12:29:33 pm »
Is this the game for a greater aerial threat at the base of midfield in Fabinho?
Good point actually.

Fabinho and Van Djik will have an impact with the setpieces and all.

Nice read with the questions by the way.
“I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us!” “For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

(Bill Shankly)

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2018, 12:35:32 pm »
Is this the game for a greater aerial threat at the base of midfield in Fabinho?
I'd be very tempted to go for him for that reason, plus I'd just like to get a proper look at Fabinho in a competitive match. At the same time, it would be hard to drop any of the midfield three after Sunday's performance - each and every one did a truly fantastic job. I'm about 70% expecting the same midfield, hell, probably the exact same team, but I'm fascinated to see what Fabinho can bring to the table.

Quite a few people seemed not to be that fussed by his pre season performances, but I really quite liked what I saw (except for a few too many fouls in a couple of the games).

Oh, and cheers for the OP.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2018, 12:47:10 pm »
If he's fit, Fabinho would be my choice to anchor the midfield for this one. I think he's predominantly been brought in to replace Can's physical presence in midfield, and there are few teams in the league who play to a forward's aerial prowess as much as Palace do with Benteke (understandably so with Zaha's pace in behind). Limiting how many of those scenarios we 'lose' - both in terms of the first ball and the second ball - will be a crucial factor to winning the match.

It's worth noting that Milner played really well there in March. Given his brilliant performance on Sunday, it'd be a bit mad to rotate him out. I'd probably err on the side of caution and partner him with Gini in front of Fabinho, but I certainly won't be disappointed if we get to watch Keita from the start again!

I'd go for a Fabinho, Gini, Milly midfield considering Fabinho's aerial prowess & Milly's performance in the last season's equivalent fixture (he set-up Mane's goal) and last game's performance. We can ease Keita, Hendo, Lallana, Shaqiri or Sturridge as subs as required.

For defense, I'd like to go for experience here. Gomez was good in the last game, but he broke the off-side trap once and it was almost goal conceding. I'd have Matip if he's available (although Klopp might want to ease him in), but I'd absolutely have Clyne for this game.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2018, 12:50:46 pm »
Keita is definitely starting

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2018, 12:56:24 pm »

As he should be, we need a player in midfield with creativity who can help break through the parked bus. A midfield of Gini,Wijnaldum and Milner is good if we expect the side to attack, but in a game where we will have 60 percent of the ball, that's an issue.

Offline Dieslink

• Boys Pen
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2018, 12:57:41 pm »
Why would you drop Keita after his start!

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2018, 12:59:30 pm »
I'd agree. I think the only matches Keita will miss this year are when he picks up a knock (heaven forbid) or if we have 2 matches in a week. He's a nailed-on starter a la VVD and Salah.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2018, 01:01:05 pm »
Be harsh to leave any of our midfielders out after the West Ham match, especially Milner. Fabinho would be useful with his height, they're gonna turn it into a scrap in the middle. I would use Fabinho, Milner and Keita for it. VVD should have Benteke under control, it's just a case of constantly tracking Zaha from knock downs etc. It's always a big match at Palace for some reason, and always one that could get a bit nervy but a win would hopefully show we've moved past the 'one step forward, one back' mentality we sometimes have.
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2018, 01:09:49 pm »
Be harsh to leave any of our midfielders out after the West Ham match, especially Milner. Fabinho would be useful with his height, they're gonna turn it into a scrap in the middle. I would use Fabinho, Milner and Keita for it. VVD should have Benteke under control, it's just a case of constantly tracking Zaha from knock downs etc. It's always a big match at Palace for some reason, and always one that could get a bit nervy but a win would hopefully show we've moved past the 'one step forward, one back' mentality we sometimes have.

And we do have more than enough time to prepare for this, it will be a scrap as you said, but with the preparation we should be able to win this, although I am expecting a difficult and tight game.

Offline G Richards

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2018, 01:19:49 pm »
Great opening post to start the thread, thank you.

I would go with  the same team, but with one change. Wijnaldum out and either Henderson of Fabinho in. Wijnaldum had a good game against West Ham, but usually he is not as good away from home, and I also think we need a bit more physicality in the midfield.

Zaha can hurt anyone on the day, and Benteke can nod one in against the best of them, so it will be a tough game. With that said, I’m going for a two goal win margin for Liverpool, either 2-0 or 3-1.

Van Dijk seems to be taking personal responsibility for clean sheets, and if he can bring the others with him, and wring maximum concentration and effort from the group, then a clean sheet is well within our grasp, even if historically Palace usually get a goal.

Offline Living Legends

• Legacy Fan
  • 5 Times Baby! Make that 6 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2018, 01:31:06 pm »
If he's fit, Fabinho would be my choice to anchor the midfield for this one. I think he's predominantly been brought in to replace Can's physical presence in midfield, and there are few teams in the league who play to a forward's aerial prowess as much as Palace do with Benteke (understandably so with Zaha's pace in behind). Limiting how many of those scenarios we 'lose' - both in terms of the first ball and the second ball - will be a crucial factor to winning the match.

It's worth noting that Milner played really well there in March. Given his brilliant performance on Sunday, it'd be a bit mad to rotate him out. I'd probably err on the side of caution and partner him with Gini in front of Fabinho, but I certainly won't be disappointed if we get to watch Keita from the start again!

Yeah, I'd agree with this.
Fabinho could really show us what he's worth here in regards to aerial duels won.
Klopp has some nice selection headaches these days, which is what we want to see.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2018, 01:49:43 pm »
I'd agree. I think the only matches Keita will miss this year are when he picks up a knock (heaven forbid) or if we have 2 matches in a week. He's a nailed-on starter a la VVD and Salah.

He's an incredible talent but let's not get carried away he's played one proper game for us. I'd put Milner ahead of him as "nailed on starter" to be honest.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2018, 01:51:08 pm »
He's an incredible talent but let's not get carried away he's played one proper game for us. I'd put Milner ahead of him as "nailed on starter" to be honest.

I wouldn't. Not in a game where you're going to dominate the ball and need to break down a side that is going to minimize space. That's why Keita is special. One game or not,  he has the ability to do this, Milner does not [for all of his great attributes]

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2018, 02:06:45 pm »

Oh my land!  This has got to be one of my all-time favorites.

Capon, you are a mad genius!!!!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao   gobble gobble
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2018, 02:38:20 pm »

I would not either. But that’s my personal preference. In reality it won’t really matter. Both will play a fair bit until Fabinho and Henderson are 100% back and fit. And with changes that are bound to happen they will all get reasonable amount of time playing.

But I very much suspect Keita will show that he can adapt very quickly and he will show his worth and be like VVD, Salah unmatchable by any other midfielder. Milner will probably still play a lot this season. Probably more than Henderson in the end due to staying largely more free from injuries.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2018, 03:17:15 pm »
Great op. Horrible owl flashbacks. Road win. 1-3.  Maybe 0-3. or 0-4. Faces will be heavily rubbed in disconsolate anger and indecisive panic. Hugs will be distributed to victorious triumphalists.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Gerrard#1

• Playing goalie would combat his decreasing mobility, and vastly improve distribution at the back. Somebody's watching me.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2018, 03:22:47 pm »
We made a big statement opening weekend. I'm confident this team can challenge for anything. Gini has been playing well I don't want to see him dropped. However, it seems Henderson being the captain will take his place. Am I correct to assume this?
Quote from: jillc
If you ask Gerrard #1 he'll probably be able to tell us who we're getting. I hear he is good with the crystal ball.

Quote from: Gerrard#1
Coutinho is our best player he will be world class one day and will end up playing for Barca or Real.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2018, 03:25:54 pm »
We made a big statement opening weekend. I'm confident this team can challenge for anything. Gini has been playing well I don't want to see him dropped. However, it seems Henderson being the captain will take his place. Am I correct to assume this?

I think you're probably incorrect to assume that Henderson will play because he's captain. As for whether he'll start because of other reasons, who knows. I certainly think one of him or Fabinho will anchor the midfield.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2018, 03:26:31 pm »
Reckon they'll get a questionable penalty won by Zaha.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2018, 03:29:27 pm »

Not necessarily.

I think it's a safe bet to think 3 out of Milner, Keita, Wijnaldum and Henderson will start in midfield. Can't see Fabinho making his debut in this game. Can't see why Lallana ahead of Milner, Keita or Wijnaldum after their performances last week. I think Henderson is a shout to come back in at the No.6 position because he's probably better defensively than Wijnaldum. Not a definite but a possibility.

Think the rest of the team will be the same barring any injuries or illness.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Online Magix

• Partial to Tarts
  • Legacy Fan
  • Just 5 points away
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2018, 03:48:30 pm »
I think Keita is nailed on to start -- we need every speed and disruptive presence we can muster against Palace, who looked more solid than last season.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2018, 04:18:16 pm »

Then you don’t know how good Keita is, VVD Keita and Salah are three players who will play way more often than not.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2018, 04:50:02 pm »
I think our back 5 and front 3 are basically set in stone unless one of them gets injured.

Our midfield will give klopp a happy headache. Who does he drop for the next game. Keita, Milner and Gini all performed at a high level.  Is benteke a bigger threat than Arnautovic?

I do worry abit about the knock down and 2nd balls. I wouldn't mind benteke winning the aerials but we must be alert to the 2nd balls. AA and Gomez or whichever side Benteke is attacking from would be needed to be proactive and read the balls that are coming his way. Or we could just press high up the pitch as usual like vs hammers and catch them offside even before any threat develops.

For sure the game will be tighter than the one vs hammers.

Offline cskay

• Boys Pen
« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2018, 04:54:10 pm »
With the bench options we have, it will be interesting to see if Klopp changes his substitution strategy in case we are still deadlocked after 60 minutes. Will he give more minutes to Shaqiri/Sturridge or keep on with the trio.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2018, 04:58:05 pm »
I think our back 5 and front 3 are basically set in stone unless one of them gets injured.

Our midfield will give klopp a happy headache. Who does he drop for the next game. Keita, Milner and Gini all performed at a high level.  Is benteke a bigger threat than Arnautovic?

I do worry abit about the knock down and 2nd balls. I wouldn't mind benteke winning the aerials but we must be alert to the 2nd balls. AA and Gomez or whichever side Benteke is attacking from would be needed to be proactive and read the balls that are coming his way. Or we could just press high up the pitch as usual like vs hammers and catch them offside even before any threat develops.

For sure the game will be tighter than the one vs hammers.

In the air yes absolutely, while Arnautovic is a better all around footballer, benteke's strengths have always been in the air. West Ham played a high line and left huge gaps between their midfield and their back four, we won't have that same luxury against Palace who will have all 11 players in their half around their box cramped in
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:24:30 pm by deFacto »

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2018, 06:35:33 pm »

You’d put Milner, who wasn’t a nailed on starter last season, over a player Klopp signed for £60m, waited a whole season to get, and gave him Gerrard’s No 8 shirt?

If Keita is fit he starts.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2018, 08:23:01 pm »
We need Matip back for this.

Gomez is a good talent but he has yet to show he can consistently hold a line.  Often looks unsure of where he should be positioning himself when the ball is played over the top and into channels.

Palace will look to get Zaha in behind him.

I'd be inclined to start Clyne as well.

I wouldn’t change the back four at all, West Ham had very few chances.

Gomez needs games if he’s to fulfil his potential at CB and this is a different test he needs to come through. I thought he seemed stronger against Arnautovic than Virgil who lost most of the aerial duels (not a criticism).

I wouldn’t be concerned with Gomez up against a Benteke or Zaha against TAA. They are both good enough to deal with whatever they’re faced with here in my view.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2018, 08:40:51 pm »
I have big issues starting both Fabinho and Keita in this game to be honest. I am not sure Palace away is the place to make your League debut...? Maybe that is being overly cautious but Selhurst Park still leaves me feeling uneasy.

There is absolutely no way Milner should be dropped and I would personally like to see Henderson back in for this one. Are we absolutely sure Keita will play? He had a good PL start but there were moments Klopp was giving him lots of instructions from the touchline. Even Mane we saw in the first half showing him where he should be and what positions to drop into. He had a brilliant first game, but Palace away is a much different proposition. I think he will start but I wouldn't be surprised if Klopp went with Wijnaldum/Milner further forward in this game.

They seem to have bags of pace all over the pitch and look quite balanced now - the fullbacks are pacy, obviously Townsend and Schlupp are quick on the flanks too assuming Hodgson keeps the same team. And Zaha linking up with Benteke is dangerous.

I am nervous about this game to be honest. They seem to be a lot more assured defensively than in previous seasons (based mainly on last season) and in midfield they have two solid midfielders who have no issue getting around the pitch and getting involved. Zaha is obviously a big part of their attacking play and will be their most dangerous player, but Benteke and Townsend have worldie moments in them too. We need a switched-on performance, try and control the game and get the ball moving quickly, ready to get Mane or Salah 1v1 with their fullbacks. Wan Bisakka will have a difficult evening against Mane / Firmino / Salah.

VVD will be massively important in this game and whoever is playing infront of him - possibly Henderson. We do not need Benteke winning balls for Zaha to chase into channels. Zaha has a lot more to his game than running onto Benteke's flick-ons but in terms of exposing us defensively, this feels like a potential game plan from Palace.

I would absolutely love a clean sheet here. I'd love a gritty 1-0 to be honest.

Fuckin ell, you`d think we were about to face Barcelona the way you`ve laid that out.

Benteke and Townsend in line for worldies  ;D

Pull yer bollocks back out of your body and remember Palace are about to face a fired up reds side that is the most talented squad we`ve had in many a year.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2018, 08:46:05 pm »
Will Keita start?

lol.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2018, 08:54:12 pm »
Will Keita start?

lol.

Not sure.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2018, 09:10:49 pm »
The talk about winning aerial duels with big Benteke is a little off, I think. However good the man in there is, you have to expect Benteke to have the best of him in the air at least half the time.

So while winning the headers would be helpful, if we are counting on that as a strategy, we are begging to be fucked here sooner or later.

On the other hand, Palace aren't a big tip for a top four spot for a reason. Yes, Benteke can win a lot of headers, but if that's all they've got, then we can work around it. It will be worth watching how the players around that duel react, whoever is up against big Ben won't win them all, but we need to be sharp to where he wants to knock it down to, anticipate the runs and block the channels, or better yet, cut it off before the ball is anywhere near him.

Like to see Fabinho get the nod, with Keita and Wijnaldum ahead. That should be enough to take the Palace midfield out of the equation altogether, and hopefully then we won't have to worry about Benteke and his head.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2018, 10:02:53 pm »
I think it’ll be a very tight, tough and well fought 4 - 0 victory to us...  ;)

We all know that the Owl will want to do everything in his power to try and upset our run, but we have got to rise above that shite and just smashed ‘em. If TAA is playing right back then we know that they will look to stick Zaha on him and hope for the best and we need to protect that as best as possible.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2018, 10:41:33 pm »
I wouldn't. Not in a game where you're going to dominate the ball and need to break down a side that is going to minimize space. That's why Keita is special. One game or not,  he has the ability to do this, Milner does not [for all of his great attributes]

Milner helped break the exact same team we're going to play against, last season. Last season, we broke several teams that parked the bus and failed only with a few, and we did this without Keita. Agreed that Keita offers direct running at defenders and we might play Keita in this game, but it's clearly a selection head-ache for Klopp and not as straight forward as some of you are making it out to be.

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2018, 10:46:15 pm »
Why are we talking about Keita not starting? He's had a full pre-season and it's game 2 of the season.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2018, 10:47:57 pm »
Why are we talking about Keita not starting? He's had a full pre-season and it's game 2 of the season.
He’s only got little legs..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline dptlfc83

• Main Stander
« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2018, 11:26:44 pm »
We need Matip back for this.

Gomez is a good talent but he has yet to show he can consistently hold a line.  Often looks unsure of where he should be positioning himself when the ball is played over the top and into channels.

Palace will look to get Zaha in behind him.

I'd be inclined to start Clyne as well.

I think matip is our weakest cb. I don't rate him at all. I'm not completely sold on Gomez either but I'd prefer him to matip. They've got more to worry about than us.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2018, 11:30:33 pm »
I think matip is our weakest cb. I don't rate him at all. I'm not completely sold on Gomez either but I'd prefer him to matip. They've got more to worry about than us.
You reckon? I thought he was really good in 16/17, though last year wasn't great for him, even when he was uninjured. Still, I'd have him as first backup to VVD and Lovren (and even ahead of Lovren in games when we didn't expect to do much defending) if he can recover that early form. Would you have him behind Klavan even?

Although weren't you the guy who reckons Nat Phillips will supersede Gomez? I'll assume you're just on a wind up.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 11:32:06 pm by Djozer »

Offline dptlfc83

• Main Stander
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2018, 11:38:42 pm »
You reckon? I thought he was really good in 16/17, though last year wasn't great for him, even when he was uninjured. Still, I'd have him as first backup to VVD and Lovren (and even ahead of Lovren in games when we didn't expect to do much defending) if he can recover that early form. Would you have him behind Klavan even?

Although weren't you the guy who reckons Nat Phillips will supersede Gomez? I'll assume you're just on a wind up.

I'm not on a wind up, I think nat Phillips will be ahead of Gomez soon, it's only my opinion of course and yes I rate klavan ahead of matip. Matip is one of the weakest cbs I've ever seen and I think klavan is really underrated. Just because I have a different opinion it does mean it's wind up mate.

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2018, 11:49:29 pm »
Must fucking win!!!!