Author Topic: Match Preview: UCL Final Real Madrid v Liverpool [26 May 2018, KO 19:45 GMT]  (Read 293740 times)

Offline Gulli84

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Any thoughts about who will play right back ?? is it arnold OR Clyne.
ITs a big game and clyne could be more experienced to deal with Christiano Ronaldo
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 03:55:07 pm by Gulli84 »

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
Aby thoughts about who will play right back ?? is it arnold OR Clyne

Can

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Aby thoughts about who will play right back ?? is it arnold OR Clyne

AA without a doubt.

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
There is a press conference starting soon with Klopp,  Virgil and Jordan

on now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYbch0bljC8

Jürgen is such a class act

When asked how he takes the pressure off the players he had a very quick simple response.

"It’s not about one match.  We have a pact from the beginning of the season
I’m responsible when we lose. The boys are responsible when we win.
…they have nothing to lose."

The Polar opposite philosophy of a certain Portuguese manager
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline Gulli84

• Kemlynite
AA without a doubt.

Becasue Clyne is not fit enough for this

Same with lallana not 100% but we still might use him in the second half

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen is BOSS. Watched that whole press conference, what a great great guy.

Hope we get what we deserve tomorrow. We have such a great group of guys, really deserve it tomorroow but of course football can be cruel so have to go out there and take it for ourselves/

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
Solanke's feet are far better than a forward typically of his frame

Did you just fucking say "Good touch for a big lad"?  :D
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
One more hour at work....Jesus I have no idea how I have got through this week.....

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Do we know who the officials are?

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone seen the latest video doing the rounds of a gang of 50  or so "russians" with their tops off fighting our lads? bastards!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 04:13:34 pm by stevensr123 »
PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Becasue Clyne is not fit enough for this

Because AA has proven he deserves his starting spot in the side, nothing to do with Clyne's fitness for me (and I really rate Clyne).

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Who's going to be on the bench?

Mignolet, Clyne, Klavan, Moreno, Lallana, Can, Solanke, Ings,

One of them is going to miss out.

Can misses out, can't be fit and doesn't want to play for Liverpool.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Jurgen is BOSS. Watched that whole press conference, what a great great guy.

Hope we get what we deserve tomorrow. We have such a great group of guys, really deserve it tomorroow but of course football can be cruel so have to go out there and take it for ourselves/

He didn't like the idea of the last training session being open though.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
Anyone seen the latest video doing the rounds of a gang of 50  or so "russians" with their tops off fighting our lads? bastards!
Is this from last night in a restaurant or another one?

Fucking scary shit. Imagine travelling across Europe to have fun and watch football yet needing to fear for your life becuse = dickheads.

As an aside, we should have the next world cup in Syria. They haven't hosted one, would really bring the region together. Or maybe North Korea.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
Is this from last night in a restaurant or another one?

Fucking scary shit. Imagine travelling across Europe to have fun and watch football yet needing to fear for your life becuse = dickheads.

As an aside, we should have the next world cup in Syria. They haven't hosted one, would really bring the region together. Or maybe North Korea.
Another one, Some fella was on the floor getting kicked in the head as well. Hope he is alright. Just scum bags really. 

Me mate sent me it but Found it on twitter as well:

https://twitter.com/wastedtrucker/status/999997648072560640

« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 04:23:59 pm by stevensr123 »
PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
Can misses out, can't be fit and doesn't want to play for Liverpool.

I reckon Can will be on the bench as we are short of central midfield players. Ings or Solanke to miss out, hopefully Solanke will get the place on the bench. 
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Online Jamesy

• Anny Roader
  • Auld Arse
Another one, Some fella was on the floor getting kicked in the head as well. Hope he is alright. Just scum bags really. 

I'd heard about this, not seen any video though.

Jesus wept, this is horrible stuff! Why aren't the police doing something to protect the fans???

Only UEFA to blame for all this in my opinion, but will they take it? Will they balls.
I've got your name written here in a rose tattoo.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

That's from 2013.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....

That's a real nice fella you're following there mate looking at the material he's posting. Nick Griffin et al.  ::)
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

It's raining in that clip, and they've got no tops on. What would their mothers say?

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan

Yeah as said above that's from 2103 between Russians and Ukrainians.

If someone is trying to pass this off as today and shit-stir, they need a fucking kicking themselves.

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline Hunts Cross

• but Cech's furious.
  • Legacy Fan
Klopp’s Best press conference yet.  Come on you Mighty Reds.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu

>:(

Sad thing is, there is little that people can do. It just takes a small group of ours to be seeing the city, get pinged by one of them and they organise a gangfuck like that. The damage is done before teh police even arrive.

I think they avoid this during the WC because people are in zones and stick to them by and large. Whereas for this, people are free to come and go where they please in the build up which makes ambushes like this a problem.

None of this happened in WC2014. I would like to say it's because Brazil is better than that but in reality, it's because the thugs were directing violence at rioting against the police. Maybe that is a solution. Organise a riot every day during the build up, get all the police there and then let the thugs go there and get fucked up by the police for 3 days? (all said firmly in jest. Although I would like the thugs to get fucked up by police)

Online Jamesy

• Anny Roader
  • Auld Arse
I'd heard about this, not seen any video though.

Jesus wept, this is horrible stuff! Why aren't the police doing something to protect the fans???

Only UEFA to blame for all this in my opinion, but will they take it? Will they balls.

I take it all back.
I've got your name written here in a rose tattoo.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
That's from 2013.

Did I just fall victim of fake news. In believing what was presented to me because it fits what I expect.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm less nervous today. I'm just really excited. Seeing everyone at the airports and arriving in Kiev has just been great. The presser was great and everyone seems calm and raring to go. It's just a great experience and nothing compares to it in football, I can't wait until tomorrow.

;D

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina

How do you know the cretins were Russian and not Ukrainian? All I'm reading is masked thugs...who discovered their nationalities? Scum of earth them.

My friend lives in Lviv and got jumped by 4 guys last week and had his stuff stolen. These sort of things are very common in Ukraine, to the point that there could be many dozens of people in the main square and they see it and it's just normal. Nationalism is very very high in the country...especially in Kyiv and western parts like Lviv.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 04:56:55 pm by downtown »

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYbch0bljC8

Klopp is cracking up at every question and answer to Hendo and Van Dijk. Hilarious stuff.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
As for the bench, Can has to make it over one of Ings/Solanke.

We're far more likely to need Can in second half or extra time, than one of the other strikers.

Our front 3 will play all minutes, injury permitting.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just over 24 hours, not too many Friday evenings and Saturdays where I’ve wanted the day to go quickly!

Offline CANADAlglish

• Anny Roader
I've just last year left the RAF, upped sticks and moved to Canada...felt a tad adrift from the vibes and genuinely missed the banter with my manc/yid/chav work mates, just ain't the same to post on Facebook than to walk into the office say after the City game with a beaming smile across my face in the morning. Saying that, managed to watch every minute of the Reds this season and I can't wait for Saturday, absolutely buzzing.

I live in Mississauga now, just down the road (as is the Irish pub i'll be watching from) from todays bombing. We'll be out in force still, ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!
Welcome Jonny!
Connect with the Toronto LFC group at Scallywags, or the Scouse Council at the Wicket. or stay in the 905.
Wherever you watch, we're all together for THIS one.

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
Home time. Let battle commence ... ;D

Offline Ocean Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • What doesn't kill you, makes you...stranger!!!
Getting nervous now but also excited come on the reds! One question will the 3 injured players, Matip, Gomez and Oxlade Chamberlain be at the stadium to receive their medals? They deserve to lift the cup and be part of it too as they all played their part. If we win of course.

Offline Gulli84

• Kemlynite
Because AA has proven he deserves his starting spot in the side, nothing to do with Clyne's fitness for me (and I really rate Clyne).

keep in mind Clyne is the the national team Player he but still there is big faith in arnorld .

Offline Art of Lies

• The anime Effes. RAWK never forgets the tentacles.
  • Kopite

They are more likely to be Ukrainian fascists don't you think? Considering the fact that Kiev is in the Ukraine. In case people don't know the Ukraine has a serious problem with fascism, as in there are fascist political parties and fascist paramilitary organisations that celebrate their Nazi beliefs quite openly.

For example the Azov Battalion, one of many fascist paramilitaries financed by oligarchs that fought in the recent civil war, the symbol on their flag is the wolfs angle, which was the symbol used by the 2nd SS panzer division 'Das Reich' during WWII, 'famous' for two horrendous war crimes, the Tulle massacre (99 French civilians hanged in revenge for resistance activity) and the Oradour-sur-Glane massacre (642 French civilians killed in retaliation for resistance activity). The Azov battalion is not some rogue paramilitary, it was integrated into the Ukrainian national guard after the ceasefire.

In 2014 Ukrainian fascists set fire to a trade union building causing dozens of people to be burnt to death, I don't think it is a stretch to see why some of those 'people' might think it is 'fun' to attack Liverpool supporters given the image Liverpool has of being left-wing.
'If I had known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.'

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Getting nervous now but also excited come on the reds! One question will the 3 injured players, Matip, Gomez and Oxlade Chamberlain be at the stadium to receive their medals? They deserve to lift the cup and be part of it too as they all played their part. If we win of course.

Didn't see them in the pictures and videos of the squad. But perhaps they traveled separately.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
keep in mind Clyne is the the national team Player he but still there is big faith in arnorld .

No he isn't, yet AA is.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Did I just fall victim of fake news. In believing what was presented to me because it fits what I expect.

Yep, you can see how he's hiding the full title of the video whilst recording because it's actually from 5 years ago and the title gives it away.