Author Topic: CL: Porto 0 v LFC 5 (Mane 25 53 85 Salah 28 Bobby 69)  (Read 72770 times)

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Re: CL: Porto 0 v LFC 5 (Mane 25 53 85 Salah 28 Bobby 69)
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2018, 08:55:38 pm »
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2018, 08:55:51 pm »
53' Goooooooaaaaal Mane!
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2018, 08:56:15 pm »
It’s that back heel again!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2018, 08:56:31 pm »
Absoultely brilliant work by Salah finds Bobby, who shoots, is stopped by the goalie, but Mane gets it in the net. Brilliant goal.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:59:20 pm by Rush 82 »

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2018, 08:56:45 pm »
Salah - Bobby - Mane - GOAL

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2018, 08:57:53 pm »
In the break, Bobby did exactly the same flick as at the weekend, on halfway this week but equally as filthy.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2018, 08:58:40 pm »
54' Corona attacking with intent down the right but Robinson and Milner eventually get the ball. Great work by them.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2018, 08:59:35 pm »
56' The crowd is so quiet now, the hostile atmosphere has gone. Porto are a bit in shock I think.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2018, 09:00:11 pm »
Solanke and Ings getting ready... 3-0 it is then.   
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2018, 09:00:46 pm »
57' Porto break through the middle, and shoot but Karius catches it easily.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2018, 09:00:50 pm »
Solanke and Ings getting ready... 3-0 it is then.   
Solanke isn’t on he bench..is he?
W

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2018, 09:01:49 pm »
Solanke isn’t on he bench..is he?

Must have miss heard the BT guy ;D 
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2018, 09:01:49 pm »
Ings and Oxlade warming up, probably two of the forwards coming off.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2018, 09:02:07 pm »
58' The Porto keeper is so jumpy. One of their defenders hit a ball to him, with no danger and he almost lost it.  ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2018, 09:03:16 pm »
59' Nothing really happening a quiet phase of the game, the ball just being passed around

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2018, 09:04:02 pm »
60. Porto taking ridiculous risks at the back.. I’m almost angry

Oliveira takes a shot from 35 yards that comes down with snow on it...
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2018, 09:04:21 pm »
61' Handing over to Tepid. Another goal maybe?

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2018, 09:04:39 pm »
Porto make a sub.  Brahimi off and replaced by waris
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:07:21 pm by Rush 82 »
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2018, 09:06:09 pm »
62 Porto break, but it’s snuffed out almost instantly ..
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2018, 09:07:05 pm »
63. Whipped cross from the right by TAA... Firmino goes for it Kung Fu  style and can’t quite get a toe to it.. close..
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:08:01 pm by Rush 82 »
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2018, 09:08:39 pm »
Lovely play there by both Trent and Bobby.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2018, 09:09:48 pm »
65. VVD doesn’t quite block their player with a tackle and his shot is forced wide.

VVD heads well clear from the corner..
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2018, 09:10:35 pm »
67. Shit (well shot, but my typo isn’t wrong) form 25 yards by Porto .. very easy for Karius who gathers easily
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:15:00 pm by Tepid T₂O »
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2018, 09:12:10 pm »

Firmino 0-4

Lovely break, Mane forces his way past a couple and plays Milner away down the right of the box.  His cut back cross finds Bobby F and his shot goes firmly into the bottom left hand corner.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2018, 09:13:50 pm »
Stunningly 'simple' team goal - pass - pass - GOAL

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2018, 09:14:03 pm »
Wow what a goal. Beautiful pass by Milner to put Bobby in and what a finish. What a team.  ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2018, 09:14:23 pm »
70. Suarez has a chance in the area and it’s an excellent block by VVD
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2018, 09:15:41 pm »
70. Suarez has a chance in the area and it’s an excellent block by VVD
Karius right there too - excellent position demonstrating that he's wide awake

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2018, 09:16:19 pm »
No team has come from losing 0-4 at home to win a UEFA two legged tie (if my stats aren’t out of date.)
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2018, 09:17:09 pm »
Soares off for Paciencia

Hendo replaced by Matip

343?
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2018, 09:18:30 pm »
Over to thegoodfella who is awaiting the premier of back to the future
W

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2018, 09:20:00 pm »
75' Matip is coming on the field on my stream, so Back of the Future III actually. ;)

And good move down left, Virgil is up there but the attack breaks down and the keeper has it.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2018, 09:20:14 pm »
Over to thegoodfella who is awaiting the premier of back to the future
Miaowch :lmao

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2018, 09:21:13 pm »
76' Mane is away now, over to Salah who thinks about taking a shot from the edge of the box but decides against it, ball is moved back and the defenders will pass it between them before launching it down right again, cross in the box, couldn't bring it down and out for a corner.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2018, 09:21:37 pm »
A true pleasure to watch --- making ECL teams suffer!!!!
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2018, 09:21:44 pm »
Milner :lmao - brings that fella down - hands up - innocent

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2018, 09:22:22 pm »
77' Foul, Milner with a soft one in the center circle. Poor show from Porto, easy throw in for us. More subs coming on soon.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #117 on: February 14, 2018, 09:23:31 pm »
78' Telles tries to break free down left, goes down, Matip is livid and the referee agrees that there was nothing there. Goal kick Liverpool.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #118 on: February 14, 2018, 09:24:26 pm »
Liverpool Subs:
Trent off for Gomez
and Firmino comes off for Ings

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: February 14, 2018, 09:27:55 pm »
YEAAAAAAH
W