Author Topic: The Klopp's Speech - Epic quotes by the Manager! (No chat)  (Read 96043 times)

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Klopp's Speech - Epic quotes by the Manager! (No chat)
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2016, 09:49:05 pm »

It's on that link Crosby Wych just posted...

Great stuff. Love his mentality. We're going places under Klopp. Good places. Apart from the away leg in Manchester obviously ;D
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2016, 11:23:30 pm »
Superb stuff that Crosby Wych.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2016, 11:26:56 pm »
The most interesting/exciting part to me is this

The fitness work that Klopp feels is necessary to play “full-throttle” football will begin in earnest in the summer. Until then, rest and recovery are considered more important as he ensures his new charges are not broken by a training programme that is renowned for its physical intensity. There have already been some notable adjustments – the small-sided possession based training games that Rodgers preferred are now less ubiquitous with Klopp prioritising practice matches on the full pitch to prepare for fixtures – but the big changes will have to wait.

The idea that fitness/style wise we're nowhere near what we want to be. I'm really gutted there's a Euros this summer, because a full pre-season would see us tear it up next year.

The other interesting part of course is how much he seems involved in transfers and everything else, the club has been incompetent behind the scenes for God knows how long, I get the feeling Jurgen won't put up with second best!
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2016, 12:17:04 am »
"If there is a frustration, it is that Klopp has not yet been able to put his full stamp on training because of Liverpool’s hectic schedule. His first session had been memorable for the effect it had on the ten players he had at his disposal as one, Joao Teixeira, vomited and two others ended up doubled up in pain".

Reading that about Teix throwing up and others doubled up in pain. Could it be that doing dem laps since he arrived has caused the run of hammy injuries we have had?
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2016, 01:45:57 am »
Thanks to whoever put that up, Great read.

Love his seamless immersion into the club whilst leaving no stone unturned
YNWA

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2016, 02:10:16 am »
What a guy Klopp is. He appears to be everything that you'd expect him to be. What I mean by that is some people can appear to be one thing or put up a facade for certain people and circumstances. Klopp is Klopp, whether he's celebrating a last minute winner or he's just having some downtime.

He is a Liverpool manager in merit and in character. A hard worker, humble, respectful, but hungry and determined for success.

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2016, 05:14:01 am »
"If there is a frustration, it is that Klopp has not yet been able to put his full stamp on training because of Liverpool’s hectic schedule. His first session had been memorable for the effect it had on the ten players he had at his disposal as one, Joao Teixeira, vomited and two others ended up doubled up in pain".

Reading that about Teix throwing up and others doubled up in pain. Could it be that doing dem laps since he arrived has caused the run of hammy injuries we have had?

I doubt it. Running sprints shouldn't cause those injuries. As long as the players are warm before they run high intensity sprints, they shouldn't be a problem. I think it's the constant warming up and cooling down during the match, and multiplied over many matches on short rest. We've not had many soft tissue injuries under Klopp that happened on the training ground. Most were in matches.

Sounds like those sprints were a hell of cardio workout, though.   

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2016, 07:55:08 am »
Intriguing stuff

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1soc9ek

Cheers for that really good read , imagine waking in a boozer and there's klopp and and his two mates playing killer on the darts board

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2016, 08:21:24 am »
The most interesting/exciting part to me is this

The fitness work that Klopp feels is necessary to play “full-throttle” football will begin in earnest in the summer. Until then, rest and recovery are considered more important as he ensures his new charges are not broken by a training programme that is renowned for its physical intensity. There have already been some notable adjustments – the small-sided possession based training games that Rodgers preferred are now less ubiquitous with Klopp prioritising practice matches on the full pitch to prepare for fixtures – but the big changes will have to wait.

The idea that fitness/style wise we're nowhere near what we want to be. I'm really gutted there's a Euros this summer, because a full pre-season would see us tear it up next year.

The other interesting part of course is how much he seems involved in transfers and everything else, the club has been incompetent behind the scenes for God knows how long, I get the feeling Jurgen won't put up with second best!

It's still a good omen for the future.  Next season we may find ourselves unrecognisable from the previous two.  And given the current standard of the league we could still find ourselves in a strong position.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2016, 09:09:42 am »
Paraphrasing slightly

Vinny: Do you think winning the Carling Cup will give you breathing space?
Jurgen: Do you think I need breathing space? Really, do you think?
Vinny: (stuttering) No, no, I..I don't think you do....
Jurgen Then...(shrugs shoulders, followed by shake of head to depict, what a knob head!)

Classy put down by the boss
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2016, 09:55:31 am »
He is a Liverpool manager in merit and in character. A hard worker, humble, respectful, but hungry and determined for success.

I like that.

Gonna try to calm down with the rest of my coffee and read the piece..
@Yvanicuzz

Offline Ycuzz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2016, 10:13:07 am »
Brilliant read that. I'm already happy about the man we have at the helm, that piece just reaffirmed it.

We are an extremely lucky bunch.
@Yvanicuzz

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2016, 12:16:08 pm »
Klopp refused to discuss tactics before the game, saying: "I think even in Manchester they have televisions."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35624164

:lmao
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #93 on: March 1, 2016, 10:42:44 pm »
“I am 100% excited about the challenge. It gets better and better by the way. Why? Because I know more. I am not the cleverest but I love the challenge. When I was younger I thought I had no chance to be part of professional football so I wanted to study medicine. I wanted to help people. I like to change things and help if it’s possible. It’s a hard way to go. I don’t know what other names FSG would have taken but I think I am a really perfect solution. I like this. I am patient enough to work for the moment and then we can change things."

“On Sunday with a bit of luck we could have won the game. If Divock Origi makes that header it’s 2-1 and then you are asking a different question but it’s the same situation, just without a bit of silverware in our hands. To become successful in the future we need to learn a lot of things. The first thing is that you really need to work to get there. We can’t be successful just because of the history of the club or the name of the manager or the names of the players. The way we play football is influenced by a few things – how we train and which players we have. We have to change a lot of things to be successful.”

“It’s not possible in this world of football to be successful in England five or six years in a row. Nobody can win the league five or six years in a row because the financial potential of all the teams is too big. But always to be a part of this and to be a challenger is possible. That’s what we have to be in the future. To do that we have to make decisions.

“I feel absolutely perfect here, not after losing a final but the next day because I know everyone here is working so hard. They need a bit of a help. And they need a big hand from someone who is patient enough and can handle the pressure from the outside. I can handle this.

“I am only interested in Liverpool FC. If I had gone to another club would it have been easier? They would have had other problems. Next season Pep Guardiola will find that it’s more rainy in Manchester than it is here or in Munich. Every day isn’t easy. And they will be big favourites so that’s another problem. We have problems but we are in a good way to solve them. How long we need for this? Time is very important. All we can change to become a good side we will do.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/01/liverpool-jurgen-klopp-dominate-premier-league?CMP=share_btn_tw

Could there be a more perfect manager for us than him? 

Offline RooiBefok

• (Crank) Minority Martyr, and Defender & Lover of The 5th Benitle. His most ardent fan. Adores him. No really, I think he's great. The best.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Perservate et Superate
« Reply #94 on: March 2, 2016, 09:38:14 am »
“The way we play football is influenced by a few things – how we train and which players we have. We have to change a lot of things to be successful.”

Trust this hopefully means that Jürgen fully intends clearing out the mediocre and soft cock pansies that epitomize the mediocrity that we have become over the last two years.
“The 5th Benitle fell in love with himself eighteen years ago and has remained faithful ever since”

Online chromed

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #95 on: March 2, 2016, 10:22:01 pm »
"The only word I can say is BOOM!"

This man is class.
YNWA - JFT97

Offline Dam Sodd

• Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #96 on: March 2, 2016, 10:22:35 pm »
"The only word I can use to describe this is... BOOM"
Cool down and play

Offline Ycuzz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: March 2, 2016, 10:24:05 pm »
Linkage to post-match?
@Yvanicuzz

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #98 on: March 2, 2016, 10:33:16 pm »
Does it get any better?...

Someone just make a flag... and then make more.

Offline Yerolo

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #99 on: March 2, 2016, 10:36:49 pm »

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #100 on: March 2, 2016, 10:37:34 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/q8oWhBzhZJc&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/q8oWhBzhZJc&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #101 on: March 2, 2016, 11:59:07 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/q8oWhBzhZJc&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/q8oWhBzhZJc&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

:lmao

Offline iAnfieldRoad

• Legacy Fan
  • JUSTICE IS COMING
« Reply #102 on: March 3, 2016, 12:11:23 am »
The man is a legend.BOOM  ;D
Justice for the 97
You`ll never walk alone

Offline Nick @ TorchTriathlon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • A Mignolet A Mignolet A Mignolet A Mignolet
« Reply #103 on: March 3, 2016, 12:24:19 am »

I have watched this so many times
"Football is a lie"

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #104 on: March 3, 2016, 12:34:06 am »
The man is a legend.BOOM  ;D

Don't ever want him to go, anything after him will feel flat
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: March 3, 2016, 08:29:20 am »
Linkage to post-match?

https://youtu.be/wB94Z4Ke3e4

Love it. "And then came Kolo, and it's really not too bad"  ;D That needs to go on a banner  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: March 3, 2016, 09:49:25 am »
Interviewer: "Honorable mention for Adam Lallana?"

JK: "Ahh Yessss, my neighbor" (big old Jurgen smile)

He really does come across as the players mate as well as their boss. Brilliant :)

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #107 on: March 3, 2016, 12:31:44 pm »
"Jurgen, what do you think of the other results tonight?"

Well, I know Bayern lost (sad face followed by an outburst of laughter!) :)
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #108 on: March 3, 2016, 12:32:54 pm »
Interviewer: "Honorable mention for Adam Lallana?"

JK: "Ahh Yessss, my neighbor" (big old Jurgen smile)

He really does come across as the players mate as well as their boss. Brilliant :)
My neighbour? I don't get it.

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #109 on: March 3, 2016, 12:35:39 pm »
My neighbour? I don't get it.
They live next door to each other?
JFT 96

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #110 on: March 3, 2016, 12:37:30 pm »
They live next door to each other?
Oh, for some reason I thought it would somehow be less literal than that!

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #111 on: March 3, 2016, 01:03:24 pm »
I love one of his older quotes from his BVB days;

On his wife: "She wrote a book for children. It’s like Harry Potter – but it’s about football. There’s no Harry Potter flying on his fucking stick – just football."
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #112 on: March 3, 2016, 01:12:57 pm »
"BOOM!" ;D

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #113 on: March 3, 2016, 02:32:33 pm »
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #114 on: March 3, 2016, 04:50:01 pm »
On his wife: "She wrote a book for children. It’s like Harry Potter – but it’s about football. There’s no Harry Potter flying on his fucking stick – just football."

Ha ha, brilliant  :lmao :lmao :lmao
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #115 on: March 3, 2016, 09:37:15 pm »
Intriguing stuff

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1soc9ek

No one seems to have commented on the thing that surprised me the most from the Tony Barrett piece on the last page: we no longer have a Transfer Committee.

"He has struck up an immediate rapport with Liverpool’s recruitment department, holding discussions with them three or four times per day and even more regularly in the days building up to Joel Matip, the Schalke defender, signing a pre-contract last month."

Now, I'm sure the recruitment department is the exact same people as the old Transfer Committee, with the addition of Pieter Krawietz probably. So has Tony Barrett renamed it because he got sick of writing the same old line, or has the club accepted that the old name was, shall we say, unhelpful in fostering the idea of unity within the club?

And you've got to love the man - read the first 7 words in that sentence again: "He has struck up an immediate rapport ..." Is there anyone he hasn't struck up immediate rapport with?

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: March 3, 2016, 09:44:44 pm »
No one seems to have commented on the thing that surprised me the most from the Tony Barrett piece on the last page: we no longer have a Transfer Committee.

"He has struck up an immediate rapport with Liverpool’s recruitment department, holding discussions with them three or four times per day and even more regularly in the days building up to Joel Matip, the Schalke defender, signing a pre-contract last month."

Now, I'm sure the recruitment department is the exact same people as the old Transfer Committee, with the addition of Pieter Krawietz probably. So has Tony Barrett renamed it because he got sick of writing the same old line, or has the club accepted that the old name was, shall we say, unhelpful in fostering the idea of unity within the club?

And you've got to love the man - read the first 7 words in that sentence again: "He has struck up an immediate rapport ..." Is there anyone he hasn't struck up immediate rapport with?

Yeah I think it's just a different way of writing the "transfer committee", I think Barrett himself (or another reliable journo) has pointed out in the past it's really not anything unique and most clubs have the same, or similar, set ups.

Klopp said when he came in that he had the first and last word on transfers
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline TrueNorthRED

• Kopite
« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2016, 07:32:07 pm »
Klopp on Fellaini: "Surprised he’s playing? No. It was a situation with different views. A lot of people at UEFA have said it was a normal situation. They gave me three games for my face in Naples. But that was a long time ago!"

I love the man.
"He plays as any supporter would if they were born with such demonic talent."

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #118 on: April 2, 2016, 10:43:58 am »
How envious would you be if you saw the manager of another top side talking like this  8)

Speaking to reporters on Friday afternoon, the German said he was looking for players interested in “pushing the train, not jumping on the running train.”

“Maybe 80 percent we are not in the Champions League next year,” he said.

“So if I would speak to a player now and he would tell me ‘if you were playing in the Champions League next year, I would be really interested’ then I would put the phone down from my side.

“I always tell players if when you are 35 or 36 and look back on your career and you think about the one year you didn’t play Champions League then you are really a poor boy.

“There are so many things you can do and reach if you go together with the team.

“You can qualify for the Champions League, play Champions League, maybe win it or whatever.

“It is a much more satisfying thing than all the rest. That is what I would say.

“It is pushing the train, not jumping on the running train. That is what we need here.

“If somebody says to me ‘you don’t play Champions League next year’ then it’s ‘goodbye!’ and ‘thank you, have fun next year wherever you will be’.

“We will find players or we have players already that will go our way.”
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #119 on: April 2, 2016, 11:04:06 am »
That's one of the things I loved about Luis.  Nowhere near the CL in any of the time he was here but he played his heart out all the same.  Compare that with his supposed "replacement" Sanchez.  Based his whole move to Arsenal on his wife's shopping ideals.

Yeah absolutely, and you can see how he's downed tools and his form has fallen off a cliff since Arsenal have done another Arsenal and flopped after Christmas. The lad was never fit to lace Luis boots.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.