Author Topic: The Big Bang Theory....  (Read 102820 times)

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Big Bang Theory....
« Reply #1000 on: September 19, 2016, 08:22:49 pm »
Season 10 premiere tonight.

Hopefully it's a return to form

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #1001 on: September 19, 2016, 09:28:53 pm »
Get in!!!

BTW Bernadette is only 4' 10" tall.
Did you see The Bronze?  Rauch was good in the lead in it.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #1002 on: September 19, 2016, 09:29:31 pm »
Did you see The Bronze?  Rauch was good in the lead in it.

No do tell?
Y.N.W.A.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #1003 on: September 19, 2016, 09:29:46 pm »
Hopefully it's a return to form
I dunno....I'm easily amused by it, I don't expect too much from this.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #1004 on: September 19, 2016, 09:33:47 pm »
Season 10 premiere tonight.
10 whole seasons of this shite.....amazing.  the number of daft clots watching this on the flights to and from Mexico was insane. Morons!

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1005 on: September 21, 2016, 12:37:30 pm »
I dunno....I'm easily amused by it, I don't expect too much from this.
Been hit and miss but decent.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #1006 on: September 21, 2016, 04:53:29 pm »
No do tell?
She plays a foul mouthed former gymnastics bronze medalist with local celebrity status reluctantly trains a rising Olympics aspirant.It was okay, some of Rauch's tirades were really funny.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/6B7JH30oCME" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/6B7JH30oCME</a>

Offline SyukriJ

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • Out of darkness cometh light
« Reply #1007 on: September 21, 2016, 06:08:04 pm »
Surely, Penny's mom is Leela from Futurama
"One of the things I keep reminding players is that when you're lost in a fog you must stick together" - Bob Paisley

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #1008 on: September 21, 2016, 06:18:08 pm »
Amongst tonnes of other stuff, yeah, she is.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #1009 on: September 21, 2016, 06:19:12 pm »
10 whole seasons of this shite.....amazing.  the number of daft clots watching this on the flights to and from Mexico was insane. Morons!
Fuckin grinch...how did you go at the mueling lark... ;D

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1010 on: September 21, 2016, 06:33:14 pm »

Not to mention Penny's mom from 8 simple rules too.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1011 on: September 22, 2016, 12:12:45 am »
Not to mention Penny's mom from 8 simple rules too.

Peg from Married With Children and Gemma from Sons Of Anarchy too :)
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #1012 on: September 22, 2016, 08:40:31 am »
Fuckin grinch...how did you go at the mueling lark... ;D
Ha ha it's fucking shite and you know it.

In virtually any walk of life Shelldon would have been dropped kicked out a window in his early teens, landing on his head and that would have been the end of the annoying c*nt.

How many times can you tell the same joke and have people continue to tune in? Currently the count stands at 207 and whoppers are still lapping this shit up :o ::) ;D ;) 8) :wave

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #1013 on: September 22, 2016, 03:40:25 pm »

How many times can you tell the same joke and have people continue to tune in? Currently the count stands at 207 and whoppers are still lapping this shit up :o ::) ;D ;) 8) :wave

Knock , Knock, Penny ?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1014 on: September 22, 2016, 04:22:35 pm »

In virtually any walk of life Shelldon would have been dropped kicked out a window in his early teens, landing on his head and that would have been the end of the annoying c*nt.

You do realise you don't have to watch shows you don't like?

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #1015 on: September 22, 2016, 04:39:43 pm »

It's.....nice, yeah, nice.And, there's nothing wrong with nice....it's nothing special, but I like it. :P

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1016 on: May 12, 2018, 09:01:37 pm »
Young Sheldon has been good. Better than I expected.

Offline my usenme changed?

• Self-appointed moderator for comic topics
  • Kopite
  • RAWK Librarian
« Reply #1017 on: May 12, 2018, 09:14:38 pm »

Was just saying this to the missus on Thursday night. When young sheldon was announced I thought, oh no, no need. Pleasantly surprised with the series so far. Gotten better as it's went on.
Mid-Ulster Kopite  ---  BELIEVER

77 * 78 * 81 * 84 * 05 * 19
Follow me on Twitter for stuff about LFC and, er, Libraries. www.twitter.com/@cahalboyd

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1018 on: May 12, 2018, 09:17:22 pm »

Brilliant casting.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline my usenme changed?

• Self-appointed moderator for comic topics
  • Kopite
  • RAWK Librarian
« Reply #1019 on: May 12, 2018, 09:19:16 pm »
Brilliant casting.

Agrees, but I think if Sheldon existed in real life he wouldnt be happy that the dad already played a character on TBBT!!  ;D
Mid-Ulster Kopite  ---  BELIEVER

77 * 78 * 81 * 84 * 05 * 19
Follow me on Twitter for stuff about LFC and, er, Libraries. www.twitter.com/@cahalboyd

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1020 on: May 14, 2018, 03:41:11 pm »

a clip that didn't make the final cut of Big Bang Theory's season finale last week... (massive spoilers for those not up to date)

Spoiler
https://twitter.com/bigbangtheory/status/994909989981614080 - 'In this exclusive, unaired clip from last night’s season finale, the happy couple gets one last gift from #StephenHawking.'
[close]
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1021 on: May 14, 2018, 05:59:59 pm »
Awful show.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1022 on: May 14, 2018, 06:25:42 pm »
Awful show.

Honestly think its properly dickish to go into a thread about a TV show you don't like, and slag it off. If you don't like it, just say nothing surely.

Except for this one, its perfectly valid. Absolutely dire show.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1023 on: May 14, 2018, 06:33:00 pm »
Honestly think its properly dickish to go into a thread about a TV show you don't like, and slag it off. If you don't like it, just say nothing surely.

Except for this one, its perfectly valid. Absolutely dire show.

I actually agree with your first paragraph and I used to like this show a few years back.

It’s fucking shite and annoying now.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #1024 on: May 14, 2018, 06:36:40 pm »

Yup been very very good.

Brilliant casting.

The actress playing his mother is so believable as the younger mother after seeing the older one in TBBT.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1025 on: May 15, 2018, 06:30:16 am »
Was just saying this to the missus on Thursday night. When young sheldon was announced I thought, oh no, no need. Pleasantly surprised with the series so far. Gotten better as it's went on.
Yep the entire cast is brilliant. Been really good.
The actress playing his mother is so believable as the younger mother after seeing the older one in TBBT.
Yea perhaps the best bit of it all. She's been spot on as the younger version in all aspects.