Author Topic: Celebrity Masterchef  (Read 16775 times)

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
Re: Celebrity Masterchef
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2010, 08:58:04 pm »
Fuck's sake! Takes the fucking piss.
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2010, 08:59:13 pm »
Masterchef is one of my guilty pleasures. I've not watched any of this week's episodes yet though. I know she seems to be a pretty good cook, but I can't stand Christine Hamilton, so I hope she doesn't win.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2010, 09:27:47 pm »
Love this show,but didnt know it was on till this week.will have to catch on iplayer

Offline Randy Marsh

• Bastard Child of Roy Hodgson
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'We love you Randy'
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2010, 10:41:48 pm »
I like how quite a few of these 'stars' get quite emotional about a bit of cooking. And you might think its all put on and faked, but its the accomplishment and then the recognition of doing something well that you're not used to doing. I like it.

Always liked that Mark Little bloke, think he's funny.
"What do you wanna do huh, what do you wanna do"

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2010, 11:16:05 pm »
Gave up watching it when Alex Fletcher got knocked out last week. She could drain my spuds any time.  :lickin

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2010, 12:50:50 pm »
Another quality series... However this is scary....

:-X

« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 12:57:25 pm by The G in Gerrard »

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2010, 08:50:01 pm »
Cant be arsed starting a new thread, anyone watching the pro version on now?

Love how the gobby bastard also fucked his chicken up and all.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2010, 11:11:13 am »
I find it scary how bad some professionally chefs are. I'll be all over this like rash until it finishes.

I know that nerves play a very big part in it but a pro chef should know how to clean wild mushrooms or fillet a fish.....
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2010, 01:05:10 pm »
I know that nerves play a very big part in it but a pro chef should know how to clean wild mushrooms or fillet a fish.....

I was stunned when they decided to dust it down instead of washing the flipping things

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2010, 08:18:27 pm »
Did the bloke who was on normal masterchef win it? If he didnt what the fuck made him think after two years as a pro he would be good enough for this! Think he is going next.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Dermot

• Rent this renovated space for just £3.99/month. Price includes neon backlighting.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2010, 12:06:49 am »
I was stunned when they decided to dust it down instead of washing the flipping things

When you wash a mushroom it loses some of the flavour, but some you have to wash.
The cheek of that mon, deserves a shlap

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #51 on: October 6, 2010, 08:53:42 pm »
Fucking hell he's crying like a baby, quick hide the knives!!

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: October 6, 2010, 08:56:00 pm »
Michel Roux Jr is well fit.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #53 on: October 6, 2010, 08:56:54 pm »
Michel Roux Jr is well fit.
you are weird.

Offline 1770ben

• Anny Roader
  • Fay ce que vouldras
« Reply #54 on: October 6, 2010, 09:01:33 pm »
Fucking hell he's crying like a baby, quick hide the knives!!

Funny as ...the cocky little fuck :)
Fay ce que vouldras.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #55 on: October 6, 2010, 09:02:47 pm »
Funny as ...the cocky little fuck :)
Felt a bit sorry for him, but at the same time, shut the fuck up its not the x-factor :P

Offline 1770ben

• Anny Roader
  • Fay ce que vouldras
« Reply #56 on: October 6, 2010, 09:07:41 pm »
Felt a bit sorry for him, but at the same time, shut the fuck up its not the x-factor :P

I didn't feel sorry for him in the slightest. . . , enjoyed the tears :) . Has there ever been a more nervous,sweaty bearded chef as the one who went through??
Fay ce que vouldras.

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #57 on: October 6, 2010, 09:19:18 pm »
I didn't feel sorry for him either, cocky, bald bastard. Certainly wouldn't look at the Scouser and think i bet she is a fantastic chef would you? A McNasty's chef maybe.

Offline 1770ben

• Anny Roader
  • Fay ce que vouldras
« Reply #58 on: October 6, 2010, 09:39:00 pm »
I didn't feel sorry for him either, cocky, bald bastard. Certainly wouldn't look at the Scouser and think i bet she is a fantastic chef would you? A McNasty's chef maybe.

defo..... dark horse in the kitchen that one !
Fay ce que vouldras.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #59 on: October 6, 2010, 09:41:36 pm »
defo..... dark horse in the kitchen that one !
more like carthorse, by the size of her.

I didn't feel sorry for him in the slightest. . . , enjoyed the tears :) . Has there ever been a more nervous,sweaty bearded chef as the one who went through??
bloke needed a hairnet wrapped around his entire head and face, imagine how much extra spice he added to the food bleh

Offline 1770ben

• Anny Roader
  • Fay ce que vouldras
« Reply #60 on: October 6, 2010, 09:46:13 pm »
more like carthorse, by the size of her.
bloke needed a hairnet wrapped around his entire head and face, imagine how much extra spice he added to the food bleh

"....hairnet wrapped around his entire head and face ......"

hahaha. Classic.
And what was with the "olive emulsion"?  You can buy that in Homebase, only difference it looks a bit more appetising from Homebase. :)
Fay ce que vouldras.

Offline 1770ben

• Anny Roader
  • Fay ce que vouldras
« Reply #61 on: October 6, 2010, 10:03:09 pm »
A tenner says the sweaty beardo wins the whole thing .
Fay ce que vouldras.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2010, 08:33:15 pm »
This Scouse girl is going to win.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2010, 08:56:04 pm »

Agree with that
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2010, 10:04:30 pm »
Agreed.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #65 on: November 2, 2010, 08:43:07 pm »
Gregg Wallace is such a fanny. If Roux said it tasted of white dog shite and marmite, Wallace would say the same.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #66 on: November 2, 2010, 08:48:09 pm »
Gregg Wallace is such a fanny. If Roux said it tasted of white dog shite and marmite, Wallace would say the same.
I dunno, he lets technical stuff go a lot of the time that Roux doesnt, always seemed to me more of a layman who enjoys food for what it is, he has a refined palette, but still he is just a fat cockney who likes his scran.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: November 2, 2010, 08:55:24 pm »
I dunno, he lets technical stuff go a lot of the time that Roux doesnt, always seemed to me more of a layman who enjoys food for what it is, he has a refined palette, but still he is just a fat cockney who likes his scran.
A fat cockney who likes his scran, sounds about right. ;D

Could be worse, It could be that mummy's boy John Torode on the show who chomps like a puppet talking on Captain Scarlet when he eats his food. I'd love to poke him in the eye.

With a Hedgehog.   
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: November 2, 2010, 08:59:54 pm »
Well done the scouser! She's twice the chef the other two are.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #69 on: November 2, 2010, 09:06:16 pm »
Well done the scouser! She's twice the chef the other two are.
Yeah she did have that little bit extra all the way through. Thought it might be close with beardy, but then rice crispies wtf?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: November 2, 2010, 09:11:34 pm »
Yeah she did have that little bit extra all the way through. Thought it might be close with beardy, but then rice crispies wtf?

That was quite something that he decided to try a desert made of rice crispies cake in the Professional Masterchef final. That and the fact that it looked like something a 7 year old made with her mum one afternoon could have lost him it.

Offline leighton

• adopter of peasants, spelling mistakes are the iPads fault - obviously.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter @smee05
« Reply #71 on: November 2, 2010, 09:16:13 pm »
deserved.
Everton fc, the slogans club. More slogans than trophies - now available in pink.

Offline Mavis Cruet

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Welsh Wool
« Reply #72 on: November 2, 2010, 11:01:22 pm »
Just watched this on iplayer. So glad Clare won it, she was clearly the most consistent through the whole series. Well deserved.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #73 on: November 2, 2010, 11:31:17 pm »
Well done to Claire - did the Wirral proud
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline waittillmay

• Nicks sweets off kids.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: November 3, 2010, 12:40:22 am »
Made up she won, really liked her and consistently the best there. Thats my tv fix over for another 6 months or so

Offline Azi

• eckerslike
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: November 3, 2010, 12:47:53 am »
claire deserved the win 

now thats over am going to watch australian masterchef and indian masterchef :D

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #76 on: November 3, 2010, 10:54:28 am »
Well done Claire - thought she always just had that edge. Her time spent in Michelin starred kitchens in Paris stood her well. John had timing issues in every round except the final but did serve some great dishes. It was close with David. I thought he looked like a serial killer when I first saw him but there was no denying his passion - he gave up his job to participate and almost won the thing. I think his dessert probably cost him a real shot at the title....

Hopefully they will do a Pro and Celebrity Champion of Champions Masterchef so we can see who truly is the Masterchef ;) ;D
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline garswegian

• Kemlynite
« Reply #77 on: November 3, 2010, 11:04:03 am »
Thought she had every chance of winning from seeing her in the first round, her husband working for The Panoramic must help !

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #78 on: November 3, 2010, 12:05:46 pm »
really pleased for her, a great talent, and seemed to be a really nice person. Michel Roux clearly adored her too, and he's a bugger to please!

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #79 on: November 3, 2010, 02:45:36 pm »
Was pleased Claire won, think she just edged it over the whole competition as she made some fantastic food but I have to say I was a bit gutted David didn't win! How of earth he got some of the food onto those plates with them "wobbles" I'll never know!

Hopefully the two of them will pick up the sort of jobs they all obviously deserve  :)
« Last Edit: November 3, 2010, 03:51:50 pm by Titi Camara »