Author Topic: my first effort  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
my first effort
« on: February 20, 2013, 12:43:13 pm »
just posted a new topic about John Wark it is for the History area, and hope it is alright, i am thinking of mentioning a few perhaps forgotten artisans in our old teams now and then,  guys like my namesake for example.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
Re: my first effort
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 01:17:18 pm »
Read it and enjoyed it mate - think we'll leave it in the LFC forum for a day or so so that more will read it, and then move it over to the history board.

Many thanks.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 01:24:59 pm »
Read it and enjoyed it mate - think we'll leave it in the LFC forum for a day or so so that more will read it, and then move it over to the history board.

Many thanks.

just got to learn this embedding malarky one day. thanks he was a player i rated highly at the time.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 07:34:57 pm »

Enjoyed that. Thanks for taking the time to write it, we want that History thread to be alive and posts like that help the task enormously  hopefully it's the first of many articles from your goodself.

agree totally. Thanks Geoff.
Yep.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 09:02:07 pm »
Thanks
just followed it by one on Mike Marsh i felt the other week that some in here just judge him as one of Brendan's coaches without knowing how big a red he is, i dont want it to be hijacked for a slate the coaches thread so maybe another in the History Section?

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 10:36:52 am »
Moved it to the history board mate.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 03:13:19 pm »
Moved it to the history board mate.

thanks for that,