Author Topic: Ticket website gripes and suggestions  (Read 3311 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ticket website gripes and suggestions
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2022, 11:12:39 pm »
What’s the seat map thing?

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/events/liverpool%20v%20wolverhampton%20wanderers/2022-9-10_15.00/anfield?hallmap

All you need to do is edit the opposition, date and kick off time for the corresponding fixture.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2022, 08:16:22 am »
What? So for those that have built up loyalty and have barely missed a game in years, in a ballot with newbies? Great idea  ::)

I didn’t mean for the 13+ sales (or however many it is), I mean these general member sales for people with less than 4 and the local ones. The only people it negatively impacts are the ones with queue workarounds…
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 08:20:07 am by mattyyt »

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2022, 10:28:07 am »
I didn’t mean for the 13+ sales (or however many it is), I mean these general member sales for people with less than 4 and the local ones. The only people it negatively impacts are the ones with queue workarounds…

The 13+ need sorting out to make sure that those who are in the 13+ actually attend 13+ themselves. It's never going to work with burner phones though.
It's very frustrating knowing that I attend around 8 - 10 games a season and get lumped in with 4+ knowing that there'll be plenty on 13+ not attending 13+.

Offline BigRed07

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2022, 12:28:55 pm »
The 13+ need sorting out to make sure that those who are in the 13+ actually attend 13+ themselves. It's never going to work with burner phones though.
It's very frustrating knowing that I attend around 8 - 10 games a season and get lumped in with 4+ knowing that there'll be plenty on 13+ not attending 13+.
They’ve made it easier then ever with screen shots of QR codes working. The TO could at least try harder with changing the hall map text and not make it so predictable. Hopefully the new stand will make things better.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2022, 12:33:37 pm »
They’ve made it easier then ever with screen shots of QR codes working. The TO could at least try harder with changing the hall map text and not make it so predictable. Hopefully the new stand will make things better.

I know! I don't believe they can't code them to force refresh / invalidate old codes after 30 seconds etc.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2022, 12:56:07 pm »
Set and publish the weeks when the two members' bulk sales are happening a year in advance.  If the Ticket Office were well run, this wouldn't be a problem.

Right now, we can't plan any holidays for November/December, because they still haven't said when it will be.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2022, 01:02:14 pm »
I know! I don't believe they can't code them to force refresh / invalidate old codes after 30 seconds etc.
Although people are showing up and just scanning people in these days
YNWA

Offline RamblasPro

• Boys Pen
  • Done the treble
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2022, 03:45:35 pm »
Our away following

Would love to know the percentage of people in our away section who have paid over the odds for tickets.  We seem quiet compared to most teams, so my quess is we have loads of tourists in our away end.

Go back to the old system..... "If your season ticket serial number not seat number ends in x, x, x"  bring back the good old days, shake things up a bit.... ballot on away tickets (think united do this type of thing).

;-)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2022, 04:17:16 pm »
Our away following

Would love to know the percentage of people in our away section who have paid over the odds for tickets.  We seem quiet compared to most teams, so my quess is we have loads of tourists in our away end.

Go back to the old system..... "If your season ticket serial number not seat number ends in x, x, x"  bring back the good old days, shake things up a bit.... ballot on away tickets (think united do this type of thing).

;-)

A couple near us at United away this season had come over from China and paid £400 each :o
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2022, 04:52:11 pm »
Can only enter Local Sales if you've provided proof you live in the L postcode region and you must show this each season when you renew (I know somebody who still qualifies but hasn't lived in Liverpool for years)
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2022, 05:20:16 pm »
Can only enter Local Sales if you've provided proof you live in the L postcode region and you must show this each season when you renew (I know somebody who still qualifies but hasn't lived in Liverpool for years)
Or collect with ID on game day and go straight in. Small sacrifice for a 9 quid ticket
YNWA

Offline BigRed07

• Main Stander
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2022, 05:35:25 pm »
They Should change it so you can’t get a QR code until the NFC pass is in the vicinity of the stadium. I know it won’t stop them all. Or the ones scanning folk in then leaving.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2022, 07:11:42 pm »
They Should change it so you can’t get a QR code until the NFC pass is in the vicinity of the stadium. I know it won’t stop them all. Or the ones scanning folk in then leaving.

That's a decent idea too.

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2022, 07:48:03 pm »
That's a decent idea too.

It's not possible probably because it's N(ear)F(ield)C(ommunication) so only works at a very close distance (1cm) to the scanner, not sure how they'd detect you were in the vicinity of the stadium.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2022, 08:08:13 pm »
It's not possible probably because it's N(ear)F(ield)C(ommunication) so only works at a very close distance (1cm) to the scanner, not sure how they'd detect you were in the vicinity of the stadium.
How does the pass know to come up on your phone when your near stadium? Different tech?
YNWA

Offline BigRed07

• Main Stander
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2022, 10:19:40 pm »
How does the pass know to come up on your phone when your near stadium? Different tech?

I’ve no idea how the technology works. But when I’m near the ground my phone starts displaying the ticket. Must be something they can do. But I don’t think the are that bothered. More tourist’s bigger spend in the shop.