Author Topic: LC: Liv 3 vs 3 Lei Vardy 10’ 13’ Ox 19’ Mad34’ Jota 68 Taki 90+4’ (5-4 pens)  (Read 36900 times)

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
No Allison
No Trent
No Robbo
No Virgil
No Matip
No Fabinho
No Thiago
No Salah
No Mane

No fucking problem.

Fuck you Leicester, fuck all you c*nts singing 'feed the scousers'..sing that fucking song all the way home yer miserable shower of twats.
Enjoy your trip home.
Enjoy watching your full strength side fucking wilt after being so fucking cocky going  2-0 up.
Enjoy the 6 minutes of injury time you c*nts built up wasting time..that fucking bit you on the arse.
Lastly..fuck you Schmeichel (and your arl fella) stick your bitch arse antics right up yer arse.

The thing that gave me more pleasure tonight than anything was that I gave up me ticket for my daughters first game who went with me lad.
Chuffed to fucking bits about that.

Great post :wellin
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
If only there was some sort of mechanism in place that would have allowed them to bring him off, and maybe send someone else on in his place??
Rodgers had used up his three substitution windows (Ricardo, Daka and then the double change on the hour mark).  The third of those was enforced as it was when Soyuncu pulled his hamstring.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for Rodgers though as he would have known full well we were going to be putting out a B-team at best and yet he went as strong as he could with his selection. 

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Now your getting personal, PM me if thats the case.
No I'm not getting personal.
You've embarrassed yourself and need to go to bed and sleep it off  :wave
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online smutchin

• Legacy Fan
Did they pick up injuries tonight?

Yeah, they seem especially pissed about the Pereira one.

Could almost feel sorry for them given their own injury situation, with no fit defenders at all (I mean, we know what that’s like, don’t we), but they make it hard to feel any sympathy for them with their time wasting and play acting shit, and the fans with their moronic chants.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
Poorest away fans of the season which considering they had more than 5000 was atrocious.  What with the non-league repertoire that was spouted out in the first half followed by total silence in the second half.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 12:14:58 am by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Leicester fans - be grateful that you get to visit a beautiful city like Liverpool once in a while - and show the place and its proud citizens a bit of respect - before fucking off back to the sweaty East Midlands ringpiece that you unfortunately call home....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline T.Mills

• Legacy Fan
No I'm not getting personal.
You've embarrassed yourself and need to go to bed and sleep it off  :wave

You called me knobhead, thats pretty personal no?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Mate, I get called that weekly on here from some dickhead. That's mild for fucks sakes.  :D

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Mate, I get called that weekly on here from some dickhead. That's mild for fucks sakes.  :D
Knobhead
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
Ox looks much better physically now doesn't he. Back to being a serious option in midfield. Moves around the pitch much better

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four

;D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
I don't have a lot of sympathy for Rodgers though as he would have known full well we were going to be putting out a B-team at best and yet he went as strong as he could with his selection. 

This.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
Yeah, they seem especially pissed about the Pereira one.

Could almost feel sorry for them given their own injury situation, with no fit defenders at all (I mean, we know what that’s like, don’t we), but they make it hard to feel any sympathy for them with their time wasting and play acting shit, and the fans with their moronic chants.
A great myth that Rodgers has propogated.  They lost Fofana in pre-season and he's still out injured now and Evans limped off against Newcastle.

Soyuncu has been an ever-present for Leicester this season and Vestergaard has also been available all season but used sparingly as it turns out he's not very good.  They've also had Bertrand on the bench most weeks so they're nowhere near as up against it as Rodgers makes out.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
If you don’t fancy being called a knobhead, then don’t behave like one
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
Easy now lads

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
Shout to Kelleher for keeping us in the game with a wonder save at 52 minutes from Vrady?

Brenda won't be using left footers for penos any time soon! 2 lefties, 2 misses!  LOL
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline WestieRed

• Main Stander
  • BELIEVER
 ;D
Jamie Vardy lookalike league table

Top 4

Max Branning
Ron Moodys Fagin
Albert Steptoe
Baldrick (Regency era)

This didn't get the love it deserved Rushy! I loved it mate!  ;D

Online wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
;D Was laughing my head off. Well in Jota.

Jota gone to the mattresses tonight. He was taking things very personally.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 01:06:15 am by wemmick »

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Love this tweet.  :D

https://twitter.com/thisisanfield/status/1473808678004441088

Dear Leicester fans,

If you're as passionate about 'feeding the Scousers' as your chants tonight, you can text 'FOODBANKFC' to 70460 to donate £5 to North Liverpool Foodbank.

Donations cost £5 plus your standard network message rate.

Merry Christmas.

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
If you don’t fancy being called a knobhead, then don’t behave like one
Can we put it to bed now...
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Love this tweet.  :D

https://twitter.com/thisisanfield/status/1473808678004441088
If they'd rather donate closer to home they could always support one of the numerous food banks in their own city.

https://www.rflifelinks.co.uk/foodbanks/#leicester
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Ox looks much better physically now doesn't he. Back to being a serious option in midfield. Moves around the pitch much better

He’s getting there. He is quick and has a good shot. He just needs to occasionally slow down or pass but that will come if he gets more match time.
#JFT97

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
If they'd rather donate closer to home they could always support one of the numerous food banks in their own city.

https://www.rflifelinks.co.uk/foodbanks/#leicester
I lived there for over 8 years. Nice area where I lived but plenty of rough spots, like other UK cities I visited. This feed the scousers thing is pathetic. These away fans need to take a long hard look at their own cities.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
Incredible game. Just kept going and going and you just felt there was going to be a story written here tonight.

66% possession against their A team.
YWNA

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Even though he was caught out several times, I thought Koumetio looked pretty decent for a 19 year old centre half. Games like tonight will show him where he needs to work on his game. Playing against first team players is so much harder than the U23 level.

He won’t develop if he isn’t tested in games like tonight. I know that most people will think he’s not ready but I like the way Klopp tries out young players in order to help their development.
A loan spell might help also.

When Konate came on you could see the difference in class. You could also sense that Gomez felt more comfortable. In fact I thought Konate was our best player tonight with Keita and Jota not far behind.
#JFT97

Offline beardsley4ever

• Legacy Fan
Wasn't arsed about this match until we were 3-1 down, then I cared as much as I do about every match.  Incredible result.  So happy for Taki, especially.  Jota is a gem - going to love watching him play for us for the next 5+ years.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
Just got back, great game, great atmosphere, was freezing though!

Ox was great, as was Keita, loved Taki’s equaliser

Leicester can fuck off. Time wasting twats, and their fans are c*nts

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
The ref didn’t seem like the typical twat from the PGMOL gang of twats
Yeah, I've noticed him a few times this season and thought he's a cut above the normal refs. Kept control well, and gave us the added on time their timewasting deserved.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
Yeah, I've noticed him a few times this season and thought he's a cut above the normal refs. Kept control well, and gave us the added on time their timewasting deserved.
The decision not to send Morton off was arguably as bad as not sending Kane off at the weekend though.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Enjoyed that  ;D

Leicester fans singing 'feed the scousers', tut tut tut, but they do still wear bell-bottoms and dance to Showaddywaddy.

Jota's celebration after his pen  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Is it possible to be worse than Tory's, these sweat shop loving scumbags?
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
;D Was laughing my head off. Well in Jota.

Fucking great, this.

Their end came across like a horrible gang of wannabe Tory bellends and got exactly what they deserved. That's not a one-off from them either. Far from it. One of those fanbases where a significant portion think that winding up the opposition for 'banter' is the point of the enterprise, and in doing so, pretty much anything goes. Gobshites.

By the way, on this, Gibbo's intro to the TAW Post Match Show tonight was gold:

"All night they were singing 'feed the Scousers', well feast on that, dickheads!"

Is fucking right.

Up The Reds.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Another Red

• Legacy Fan
We scored three great goals today.

Jota's first touch and left footed shot with virtually no back lift was out of this world. Minamino's anticipation and control to set up the equaliser was incredible. The first was a beautiful team goal concocted by Tsimikas & Firmino.

Props to Kelleher for winning it for us in the end with two fantastic reads.

Love that final spot kick and celebration from Jota. I swear he is some weird hybrid of Sadio Mane & Fernando Torres.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
The best thing about today's win, especially the second half is that it kinda calms me down a bit that we played like that without Salah and Mane who will be gone for the AFCONs. I know Naby had a cameo, but hopefully with Thiago being available, there is no drop in quality. And with Origi back from injury, he can play up top and rotate with Taki!
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
Video below, from Liverpool FC's Official Youtube page.
Title, "Highlights: Liverpool 3-3 Leicester | Late equaliser and penalty shootout puts Reds in semi final"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yuLaUsoomjw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yuLaUsoomjw</a>
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
Leicester would have got away with it if it hadn’t been for those Medellin kids.

Wow
"Jόrgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
A great myth that Rodgers has propogated.  They lost Fofana in pre-season and he's still out injured now and Evans limped off against Newcastle.

Soyuncu has been an ever-present for Leicester this season and Vestergaard has also been available all season but used sparingly as it turns out he's not very good.  They've also had Bertrand on the bench most weeks so they're nowhere near as up against it as Rodgers makes out.

iirc evans had only just come back in from injury for the geordie game only to go straight back out, they defo have been without their first two CB for a while this season and im pretty sure soyuncu was out at some point, fuckknows about vestergaard

a real plus for us was ndidi being put into CB - something we're familiar with from our own perspective - and in the second half when we started subbing in better players, their midfield couldn't cope with our intensity

so yeah, good second half, meh first half, if we could stop passing the ball to the opposition it helps, something we've been guilty of in the last few games

bottom line tho, loved the comeback and win, great to see ox finally get one in the back of the net, probably our best player for the full game, dude has been solid of late, good to see

Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline dirkster

• Legacy Fan
  • Dirk Kuyt. Working Class hero
Good to see their time wasting antics come back to bite them on the arse. Pathetic gamesmanship from Casper Schmeichel for the penalties. So many similarities with his father insofar that he's a feckless, dull moron.