Author Topic: LC: Liv 3 vs 3 Lei Vardy 10’ 13’ Ox 19’ Mad34’ Jota 68 Taki 90+4’ (5-4 pens)  (Read 37098 times)

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Initially I didn't care that much because it's the Carrier Bag Cup and the League/CL is more important and there's covid worries on top of all that. But the longer it went on, the more I cared. I'm so glad we beat them because their fans are trash.

Seriously, though, why do they sing about Steven Gerrard as if he's still a Liverpool player? I know things  move slowly in that part of the world but surely they've heard about Stevie's retirement by now? He's even had a couple of other jobs since leaving us. But it seems they didn't get that newsflash.

Whewn we won 4 on the bounce in the ealry 80s nobody would have said that, Cup are Cups, remember that, the rest i agree with.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Quote from: Rodgers
The players have given everything thrown at us in the game. Injuries, the referee was awful... he gave us nothing and was one of the worst I’ve seen for a long time. We had to then put players in who had only just come back to training.
My biggest problem with Rodgers as our manager was him talking.  Always full of shit or shit excuses or both.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Probably because he's at Villa now. I think the only team they hate more than Villa is Forest.
well sing it when they play Villa then, you can see why Chelsea might sing it because they fucked up our title tilt and they can't do original songs, City too I guess  because it helped them beat us to the title but no idea why any other team would sing a song about Dembe fucking Ba for fucks sake!

Weird as fuck
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgεrden Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well that was enjoyable. Deserved to win it on that second half, even a half strength Liverpool team will absolutely smash them lot, but then again they are the ultimate bottlers currently, always crumble.

Their fans are embarrassing and arrogant. Their team is embarrassing rolling about, time wasting, and some right knobheads (Schmiechel, Maddison, Vardy). And that is the most Rogers result ever that - the team is well rested, go full strength in order to beat our reserves, and end up losing AND losing 2 defenders and your star striker to injury.

Get fucked you Tory knobheads  :wave :wave

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Ha, fuck Leicester.

Highlights on Quest now.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Just seen a banner never trust a Tory. Ok I don't like them. In fact I don't like politicians, Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, Kier Stammer all liars etc to me. What is that got to do with football?

Obsessed with hating tories lol. Nothing to with football. Nothing will change and all it does is make other supporters vote for them

Where they singing for the Tories? Knew one team would try to wind us up considering we sing fuck the Tories. It's banter at the end of the day.

::) ::)
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Taki lad..is this the beginning of a new Divock cult status?  ::)
Would have loved to have seen him bury that penalty!
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
My biggest problem with Rodgers as our manager was him talking.  Always full of shit or shit excuses or both.
he actually said that! Fucking hell! How did they do as a group though?  My mate used to call him Brenton when he was with us and it used to wind me up like mad but see where he's coming from when he's at another team

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfόnfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Rodgers with no self awareness talking about refs after what Liverpool had to put up with at the weekend  ;D

No excuses for him and leicester, they where fresh, able to play an almost full strength team vs a young and vastly changed LFC with only 2 first 11 players starting - and both of them coming back from injury or illness.

Embarrassing.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Highlights just starting on Quest - Sky HD 144

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
::) ::)

Some folk need them a History book me thinks Al.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
And, Jota gets us, they peno celebration ;)
Y.N.W.A.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me

It was incredible how in depth he used to go into tactics

I’d be like ‘mate shut it’

Suarez was the best player on the planet at one point for him amd Sturridge was lethal aswell

Then you had Gerrard, Coutinho, Sterling

Have an amazing team full of goals is a Decent tactic

Just the shit at the back let him down
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
As I said in the pre-match thread any proper LFC fan is going to want the team to win once the game kicked off regardless of circumstances.  Great to see it happen.  Haven't read any of the other pages here but I'm pretty sure that was an entertaining watch because the players were running into each other over and over more than it was an actual good football match.  Wouldn't be surprised to hear in the next day or two there are injuries but will keep my fingers crossed.

Anyway, what a great pre-Xmas present.  Now onto Leeds!

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Taki lad..is this the beginning of a new Divock cult status?  ::)
Would have loved to have seen him bury that penalty!

Yes that peno goes in he is ten feet high but still a good night for the lad.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think Ox shook his head and gave the Leicester fans a smirk when he scored his pen as well.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Where they singing for the Tories? Knew one team would try to wind us up considering we sing fuck the Tories. It's banter at the end of the day.

I feel your comments are a ‘managed decline’ of your account…

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
As I said in the pre-match thread any proper LFC fan is going to want the team to win once the game kicked off regardless of circumstances.  Great to see it happen.  Haven't read any of the other pages here but I'm pretty sure that was an entertaining watch because the players were running into each other over and over more than it was an actual good football match.  Wouldn't be surprised to hear in the next day or two there are injuries but will keep my fingers crossed.

Anyway, what a great pre-Xmas present.  Now onto Leeds!

What!
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
Leicester fans were truly awful. Why the hell were they constantly singing the Gerrard/Demba Ba song?

It's been nearly 8 years and how is that moment even associated with them? Strange bunch.

Really speaks to the impact Gerrad has had to be honest. I mean, he hasn't played for us in, what, 6 and a bit years?! Like, who honestly cares? Since then he's been associated with 3 other clubs.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
I think Ox shook his head and gave the Leicester fans a smirk when he scored his pen as well.

He certainly did.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

"Feed the scousers". Banter? Fuck off

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Initially I didn't care that much because it's the Carrier Bag Cup and the League/CL is more important and there's covid worries on top of all that. But the longer it went on, the more I cared. I'm so glad we beat them because their fans are trash.

Honestly, I think Klopp reacted exactly the same - started the game not too arsed by the result, but by half time seeing the grids on the Leicester fans' faces, was thinking "fuck these tw@ts" ;D

That's the thing about Jurgen. He's one of us and he loves football. He despises unsporting, ungracious behaviour.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
What a game that was. Felt almost like a CL knockout round game with the atmosphere and the tempo of the game.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jamie Vardy lookalike league table

Top 4

Max Branning
Ron Moodys Fagin
Albert Steptoe
Baldrick (Regency era)

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Ox peno was beautiful
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfόnfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

You do love a comment about the tories!

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
:lmao Deserves better? I said his first half team selection was poor not took a shit on his living room floor. Deary me, just enjoy the win for fuck sake instead of trying to start an argument.

You new to RAWK? ;D
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to

Serves them right for their piss taking with the games called off only to be all back tonight.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking amazing.

Massive smile on my face.

Leicester’s shithouse time wasting and Schmichel standing on the penalty spot like some sort of hard man when our players stepped up makes it even better.

Who does he think he is?  Pickford? ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Singing about poverty isn't banter. Its despicable at any time of the year. Being Christmas and fitting it into a song doesn't make it OK. Anyone that sings it is a tory c*nt.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
:lmao Deserves better? I said his first half team selection was poor not took a shit on his living room floor. Deary me, just enjoy the win for fuck sake instead of trying to start an argument.

No you said it was a big fuck you to the fans

Jurgen without a doubt deserves better than that bullshit

And we have Leicester a big fuck you instead and won. Pretty sure the fans were happy at the end

Jurgen Klopp

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
As if we won that :lmao

Leicester are shite these days.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
And, Jota gets us, they peno celebration ;)

;D Was laughing my head off. Well in Jota.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Rogers interview, oh Brendan, I mean Brendan fucking hell mate. Unbalanced team, you played our 2.5 side ffs.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
Kelleher did himself proud
Diogo cult heroooo

We got it done without Mo Virge Allison

Hendo cared throughout. What an engine

Remarkable team

Me and my dad standing arm in arm watching pens. Good Times again (he is awaiting a dementia placement).

Superb. Hard fought but it's the emotion at the end that counts

YNWA

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound

Mate honestly, are you just on the constant windup, I genuinely thought you'd be a new account and you'd be a manc, fucking oddball you

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Here ye go..nice one Diogo!  :lmao

https://streamable.com/qmzarf
Jota was giving the Leicester players a big fuck you when Taki scored the equaliser too.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
Actually thought he started well, towards the end of the first half a few losses of possession then right back to being classy second half.

The lad did well, always showing for the ball and linked up well throughout
His goal was very well taken. Considering its the last minute of the game! Haha
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Hahahahahahaha!

Jota giving it to the Leicester fans at the end there too!

Has this been Christmas gif-tified?

Would love to see a bit of digital snide from Diogoal...

From just up the page... ;D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 11:11:58 pm by afc turkish Reindeer Botherer @ xmas »
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...