Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426473 times)

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Solskjaer is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #25280 on: April 11, 2019, 01:19:47 pm »
If they do this and that and keep City to 1 point Rushie will be cheering them on...

:lmao

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25281 on: April 11, 2019, 01:26:19 pm »
I was listening to Mcmanaman saying pretty much the same and wondering what game he was watching

Was that in between the amount of times he says "Fletch" & "David De Huuyyeerrrr" ?

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #25282 on: April 11, 2019, 01:26:31 pm »
Or in Luke Shaw's case, a never-say-diet attitude.

and posted by tubby - works on so many levels!!  ;D

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #25283 on: April 11, 2019, 01:30:55 pm »
I just saw a pic of all those banners they had up in their end last night

wtf was all that about? :lmao

Trying to create the atmosphere we have, when we have our banners out, but it was so bad it was hilarious, similar to the time those banners they had out when we played them that time in the Europa.  :lmao
#Sausages

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25284 on: April 11, 2019, 01:31:39 pm »
PES generic banners that

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25285 on: April 11, 2019, 01:58:39 pm »
So the only hope they are clutching to is that they won in Paris and scored two goals from crosses and corners at the Nou Camp 20 years ago? And none of their hopes are based on their current players and how they actually perform?

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25286 on: April 11, 2019, 02:53:52 pm »
And you're arsed why?

Let them think it was great, I certainly thought it was, keep on doing whatever you're doing United ;D
Not overly arsed, and as you say happy for them to feed the delusion, but was just surprised about how the game was spun and the lack of pressure put on them by the media. How expectations have fallen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #25287 on: April 11, 2019, 03:04:21 pm »
Not overly arsed, and as you say happy for them to feed the delusion, but was just surprised about how the game was spun and the lack of pressure put on them by the media. How expectations have fallen.

It's the continuing Evertonisation that is going on at the Theatre of Hate. They didn't get walloped, so it's seen as a good result. Everton have been like that in derbies since the 1970s. All United have to do now to go full Everton is claim that the 0-1 defeat was actually some kind of moral victory. The media are just lazy shits with an agenda, so neither club get called out on their failures the way they should be.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #25288 on: April 11, 2019, 03:22:05 pm »
It's the continuing Evertonisation that is going on at the Theatre of Hate. They didn't get walloped, so it's seen as a good result. Everton have been like that in derbies since the 1970s. All United have to do now to go full Everton is claim that the 0-1 defeat was actually some kind of moral victory.

Would have to have lost 4-0...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25289 on: April 11, 2019, 03:42:03 pm »
Would have to have lost 4-0...
I thought the 4-0 scoreline is the point where the Revenge-Seeking Beast awakens?  ???
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #25290 on: April 11, 2019, 03:49:40 pm »
I thought the 4-0 scoreline is the point where the Revenge-Seeking Beast awakens?  ???

Mythical rather than moral victory, then?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25291 on: April 11, 2019, 04:22:53 pm »
4 losses in last 5 and redcafe already fuming why they didn’t go for Pochettino.

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25292 on: April 11, 2019, 05:38:51 pm »
I did enjoy when the screen shows in the first half Utd poss. % as 24 and a couple of minutes later the commentators began trying to explain how Utd should be pretty happy because it was an even game.
I bet Burnley could have managed 24% against Barca at home as well, and at least would have posed some threat at set pieces.
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #25293 on: April 11, 2019, 06:06:23 pm »
4 losses in last 5 and redcafe already fuming why they didn’t go for Pochettino.
They had their chance. They're missing out on two excellent managers really- in Poch and Espirito Santo who would've been perfect, heading into a DOF/SD structure. "Now", was the time! I just can't believe this! It feels like we've "dodged a bullet"... and it went straight through their own foot! ;D

A massive stroke of luck brought on by some truly horrific decision making!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 06:09:00 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #25294 on: April 11, 2019, 06:12:07 pm »
Nice of the BBC to put a picture of two of them ;D

Better looking than Samie.

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #25295 on: April 11, 2019, 06:16:02 pm »
Nice of the BBC to put a picture of two of them ;D

United may have "tools"- literally and figuratively, but Barca have machinery..

Those tools appeared somewhat primitive and crude last night, mind.. Bronze-age..
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 06:19:19 pm by the_red_pill »
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #25296 on: April 11, 2019, 06:24:24 pm »

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25298 on: April 11, 2019, 07:14:40 pm »
u-turn completed then?

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25300 on: April 11, 2019, 07:34:22 pm »
Corner turned.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #25301 on: April 11, 2019, 07:57:39 pm »
What a difference a contract makes, eh?  ;)
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25302 on: April 11, 2019, 08:02:40 pm »
What a difference a contract makes, eh?  ;)

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25303 on: April 11, 2019, 08:12:11 pm »
They had their chance. They're missing out on two excellent managers really- in Poch and Espirito Santo who would've been perfect, heading into a DOF/SD structure. "Now", was the time! I just can't believe this! It feels like we've "dodged a bullet"... and it went straight through their own foot! ;D

A massive stroke of luck brought on by some truly horrific decision making!
Agent Woodward.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25304 on: April 11, 2019, 08:17:51 pm »
Never known a team who’s lost at home and didn’t have a shot on goal get such a wanking off by the press

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #25305 on: April 11, 2019, 08:32:26 pm »
True story... I actually lost a bet in a game of pool to my manc supporting cousin 2 years ago. The forfeit at the time was that if I won, he had to come on a night out wearing a Liverpool shirt. If he won, then I would have to come on a night out wearing a Man Utd shirt. I've been ducking out of doing it since. He doesn't know it yet, but I've decided that on April 24th, I'm going to make good on my end of the bargain, don the red and black, go down his local, and absolutely roar these horrible fuckers on against City. To say that I can't wait to see the look on his face is quite an understatement. The sense of schadenfreude will be beautiful.
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25306 on: April 11, 2019, 08:35:46 pm »
If there is ever a valid time to do it mate!

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25307 on: April 11, 2019, 08:59:14 pm »
True story... I actually lost a bet in a game of pool to my manc supporting cousin 2 years ago. The forfeit at the time was that if I won, he had to come on a night out wearing a Liverpool shirt. If he won, then I would have to come on a night out wearing a Man Utd shirt. I've been ducking out of doing it since. He doesn't know it yet, but I've decided that on April 24th, I'm going to make good on my end of the bargain, don the red and black, go down his local, and absolutely roar these horrible fuckers on against City. To say that I can't wait to see the look on his face is quite an understatement. The sense of schadenfreude will be beautiful.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #25308 on: April 11, 2019, 10:42:12 pm »
B.O.S.S. :thumbup
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #25309 on: April 11, 2019, 11:13:21 pm »
Pic's or it didn't happen  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline legendkiller

• Legacy Fan
  • Never get out of bed before noon
« Reply #25310 on: April 11, 2019, 11:49:03 pm »
Am actually planning the same think but with no bet involved . Local will be crawling with them and I know they will be willing their team to lose so will be the only one cheering them on . Then when they go 3 down can just throw the thing off and do what u want to it
" I asked for a sofa and they bought me a lamp ".

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25311 on: April 11, 2019, 11:55:55 pm »
  :D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #25312 on: April 12, 2019, 12:12:03 am »

I'd never wear a Manc shirt. Then again I'd never make a stupid fucking bet like that either.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #25313 on: April 12, 2019, 12:30:00 am »
I'd never wear a Manc shirt. Then again I'd never make a stupid fucking bet like that either.
:lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25314 on: April 12, 2019, 02:49:53 am »
'eres Andeh

https://youtu.be/OCWCEfMRRWg

Signed comical Andeh

Ftfy

-------------

Take ‘art from that performance.

60-70 mins it was all United apparently. No idea why they only had 33% procession then.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25315 on: April 12, 2019, 04:11:05 am »
Pic's or it didn't happen  ;D

Especially as there are likely to be no witnesses.

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
« Reply #25316 on: April 12, 2019, 07:06:05 am »

It's not making the bet that was the problem..........
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline exCite

• Anny Roader
  • Form Is Temporary, Class Is Permanent.
« Reply #25317 on: April 12, 2019, 07:29:44 am »

I'd never wear one of their shirts, but if there's ever a good time to do it...
We Remember them with pride,
Those mighty reds of Shankly's side.
And Kenny's boys of '88,
There's never been a side so great.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25318 on: April 12, 2019, 08:59:14 am »

I refused to wear one for Charity when some fucking idiot suggested it in work.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25319 on: April 12, 2019, 09:18:31 am »
I once wore one when I was about 7 in primary school because I had thrown up over my clothes and it was the only thing in lost property that fit me. I proceeded to throw up all over that too and got to go home.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.