Author Topic: The Decisions, Decisions Draft - Derby Day Edition - Discussion & Sign Up Thread  (Read 23552 times)

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
Sorry lads I’ve had a bit of a fuck up with this. There’s no way I can commit now with the week I have ahead.

Really sorry, hope it doesn’t mess up the numbers. I’d completely forgot I’d signed up.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
No worries mate.

Means we still got 11 to partake.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
Sorry lads I’ve had a bit of a fuck up with this. There’s no way I can commit now with the week I have ahead.

Really sorry, hope it doesn’t mess up the numbers. I’d completely forgot I’d signed up.

No worrie. Vivabobbygraham can step into your place instead.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Hey Viva! You are up mate.   You have XabiArt's place
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Hey Viva! You are up mate.   You have XabiArt's place

Just reading the rules trend. Good to be back with yers all. I'm not venturing outside this thread!!!!
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Online Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
If anyone needs an Ass Man then I'm here  :wave 
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Done and message sent to titi? I take it that is titi camara? Good luck all :wave

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Shit, read wrong list. Cancelled Titi.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Defacto pm/d....phew!

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Defacto aleady picked. Who do I pm? Help!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Defacto aleady picked. Who do I pm? Help!

Hi VBG!  My friend send one to JSteve and we're good.

Hope this finds you doing well === and at least I got one vote for ye --- Eusebio is an outstanding pick right out of the gate!
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hi VBG!  My friend send one to JSteve and we're good.

Hope this finds you doing well === and at least I got one vote for ye --- Eusebio is an outstanding pick right out of the gate!

I am well, my friend, as I hope you are too? I have ventured back to RAWK, albeit on a strictly limited basis, after an invite from Mikey, to which I was delighted to accept. I will say no more  ;)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Here are the first round picks so far:

DAY 1 - Mikey's Derby Day Draft

1. Flash Gordon -------------------> Diego Maradona --------------> Boca Juniors -----------------------------------------> Birthplace Pick
2. Tubby ----------------------------> Brazilian Ronaldo -------------> Inter Milan Derby Della Madonnina --------------> Both Team Derby Pick
3. Sheer Mag ----------------------> Christiano Ronaldo -----------> Sporting Lisbon
4. Lastrador -----------------------> Marco Van Basten -------------> A.C. Milan Derby Della Madonnina
5. Gerry Attrick --------------------> Garrincha -----------------------> Flamengo   --------------------------------------------> Birthplace Pick
6. PFOKATrent ---------------------> Franco Baresi ------------------> A.C. Milan Derby Della Madonnina
7. VivaBobbyGraham -------------> Eusebio -------------------------> Benefica FC
8. DeFacto, Market Tester--------> Steven Gerrard ----------------> Liverpool Merseyside Derby -----------------------> Birthplace Pick

------------------------------------------------

Next up tomorrow

9. JSteve (& 16th pick)
10. Titi Camara (& 15th pick)
11. Poetry in Motion (& 14th pick)
12. Mikey_LFC (two picks and back around) & 13th Pick

**** If you need to attend something called work or something more important than THIS --- just send Trend or Mikey a PM and we'll get it in....

Well out.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 12:38:27 am by The Piss-artist Formerly Known As Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Where art thou Titi

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Where art thou Titi

Looking for one more to join.   Titi has had an issue come up.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Just noticed the Manchester derby isn't an option, was there a reason for this?
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just noticed the Manchester derby isn't an option, was there a reason for this?

Have to ask Mikey, but if you are going to select from the Wank Manc Bank, there are consequences in the voting  :lmao
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Pretty annoying the Birmingham derby isn't in there, no chance of picking Ashley Young now.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
2 picks for Mike_LFC, who is up or if we get another player to step in for Titi.

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• Legacy Fan
Pretty annoying the Birmingham derby isn't in there, no chance of picking Ashley Young now.

Pft, David Dunn is clearly the pick to make

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The fuck you guy's up to? Got a draft going I see.  :wave

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Gerry picked the goat shagger i  see.  ;D

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Does PIM not have his second pick too? Mikey's had his two hours.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
Does PIM not have his second pick too? Mikey's had his two hours.

Sorry about the wait.

Nice to start off with a couple of Brazilian maestros.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline JSteve

• Channelling Baldrick.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Do I pick in an hour or now?

Edit: Good that I waited then ;D
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 04:59:47 pm by JSteve »

Online Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Trend asked me if I'd sub in for Titi. Won't be around much this week and I may miss the odd pick, but I don't mind helping to make up the numbers  :)

Made my two catch up picks. Hope that's okay  :wave
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
And AC Milan are the first side off the board. I’ve put a line through them on the first post in the selection thread.

Really surprised no picked up the Garrincha reserve straight after.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 05:09:33 pm by mikey_LFC »

Online Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Really surprised no picked up the Garrincha reserve straight after.

I'm not allowed to pick him any more!

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
I'm not allowed to pick him any more!

Haha, makes sense!

• Legacy Fan
Ill make my pick shortly headed back to the office in a couple of.minutes

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Guys, I'll do my pick now. The thing is I have to travel for an hour or two everyday where I don't have access & then I'd be cut off from 8 to 10 PM due to my timezone. Will try my best to fit my picks in within the rest of the hours.

• Legacy Fan
Guys, I'll do my pick now. The thing is I have to travel for an hour or two everyday where I don't have access & then I'd be cut off from 8 to 10 PM due to my timezone. Will try my best to fit my picks in within the rest of the hours.

Works for me  :)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well out everyone!  Thanks Blue Titi!  Some damn nice picks to help with your sky blue cleavage ----->  Mattheus and Gullit!

Will be leaving in an hour or two for six hours of youth soccer practice.  Joy to the world.

Anyhow, keep on keepin on!

Next up

Viva
Me
Gerry the Garrinch - helluva pick mate

Batigol!!!!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 07:20:26 pm by The Piss-artist Formerly Known As Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just so everyone knows.

Players selected (Max of 5 allowed)

AC Milan - 5 (Van Basten, Baresi, Seedorf, Ronaldinho, and Gullitt) **** Category Closed
Inter Mil - 2 (Ronaldo, Mattheus)
Fluminense - 1 (Romario)
Flamengo - 2 (Garrincha, Zico)
Boca Juniors - 2 (Maradona, Batistuta)
Real Madrid - 2 (Di Stefano, Zidane)
Sporting Lis - 1 (C Ronaldo)
Benefica FC - 1 (Eusebio)
Celtic          - 1 (Dalglish)
Liverpool    - 2 (Gerrard, Alonso)

**** Lastrador is after Gerry and then Sheer Mag if they can get it in tonight!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 08:30:07 pm by The Piss-artist Formerly Known As Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• Legacy Fan
No Maldini selected :O

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No Maldini selected :O

You can thank Betty Blue for that.  Smart actually.

By selecting AC Milan and not say Sampdoria, he makes the defender pool much weaker (knowing Maldini played his whole career at AC Milan).   As soon as Seedorf was taken, the gambit was going to be done to someone :)

Sorry DeFacto --- dem da rules.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• Legacy Fan
Tricksy hobbitses

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
You can thank Betty Blue for that.  Smart actually.

By selecting AC Milan and not say Sampdoria, he makes the defender pool much weaker (knowing Maldini played his whole career at AC Milan).   As soon as Seedorf was taken, the gambit was going to be done to someone :)

Sorry DeFacto --- dem da rules.

Also means hipster's favourite Boban can't get picked :(
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Also means hipster's favourite Boban can't get picked :(

No Marcel DeSailly or A Costacurta either
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
I don’t know if picking Ronaldinho with the Milan option, having a ton of other options (including playing for both Fla and Flu) is either a major blunder or a master stroke. Guess we’ll find out.