Author Topic: MoTD thread  (Read 658904 times)

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: MOTD thread
« Reply #7000 on: November 29, 2020, 10:42:14 am »
DON'T WATCH MOTD AND DON'T WATCH TALKSHITE, easy, job done

This 👆
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #7001 on: November 29, 2020, 10:53:58 am »
This 👆
Though to be fair not many people watch Talkshite ;)

But in any case, I agree. They are both the worst kind of lowest denominator tabloid broadcasting. Even 5 Live has dropped it's standards to tabloid levels.

They do this because they think we are all thick shits who lap up that kind of tabloid mentality crap. Somehow we need to make them realise that we will not put up with a substandard product. But it's tricky because there are so many knobs out there who actually do like that shite
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #7002 on: November 29, 2020, 11:10:31 am »
Did Burnley play a keeper or just some prick who happened to be walking past the ground?

No, what happened was Dyche knew City would rack up a cricket score as per usual, so to spare Popes blushes and have a ready made excuse he cracked on Pope was injured and sent some hapless prick between the sticks instead.

Haha, crafty twat! Pope will of course be fine for the next match.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7003 on: November 29, 2020, 01:37:32 pm »
No, what happened was Dyche knew City would rack up a cricket score as per usual, so to spare Popes blushes and have a ready made excuse he cracked on Pope was injured and sent some hapless prick between the sticks instead.

Haha, crafty twat! Pope will of course be fine for the next match.

Another Sean Dyche masterclass.

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7004 on: December 5, 2020, 11:05:39 pm »
I look forward to how they will avoid calling Sterling a diver in the analysis

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #7005 on: December 5, 2020, 11:09:20 pm »
I look forward to how they will avoid calling Sterling a diver in the analysis

Fukin pathetic wasn’t it!

Will it be picked up, will it fuck.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7006 on: December 5, 2020, 11:12:53 pm »
Fukin pathetic wasn’t it!

Will it be picked up, will it fuck.

Well all they have done is talk about penalties in general rather then this specific dive- pathetic again by them

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7007 on: December 5, 2020, 11:37:57 pm »
But they showed the obligatory Salah one where we got our first pen in 500 games. That balanced it out so they didn't have to call him a diver. It's their go to clip. What in the absolute fuck is wrong with these c*nts?

Online Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7008 on: December 6, 2020, 02:30:15 pm »
Yeah, always had to be Salah, never mind Kane, Vardy and Grealish. Funny thing is they had the stats of most penalties earnt and they were all English!

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7009 on: December 6, 2020, 11:36:35 pm »
Zero mention of Coady diving. I'm shocked.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #7010 on: December 6, 2020, 11:44:13 pm »
Not excusing coady but everyone’s at it at least he looked sheepish and walked off. He knew he wasn’t getting it

Didn’t expect him to do a fowler. I didn’t expect fowler to do a fowler at the time actually. Was screaming shut up  at him in fact 😂

What I do object to is the inherent racism/nationalism involved from pundits and commentators when it’s not Grealish Kane etc.
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7011 on: December 6, 2020, 11:57:16 pm »

No mention of Kane's tip tackling either.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7012 on: December 7, 2020, 12:23:05 am »
Though to be fair not many people watch Talkshite ;)

But in any case, I agree. They are both the worst kind of lowest denominator tabloid broadcasting. Even 5 Live has dropped it's standards to tabloid levels.

They do this because they think we are all thick shits who lap up that kind of tabloid mentality crap. Somehow we need to make them realise that we will not put up with a substandard product. But it's tricky because there are so many knobs out there who actually do like that shite
They post videos on YouTube and Twitter so I'd say you actually can watch it.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #7013 on: December 7, 2020, 12:34:02 am »
I only come into the thread to see if Coady's antics attracted the same kind of forensic analysis that would have happened if it was an LFC player conning the ref like that. If Salah or Mane had done that MotD would have got Quincy in on the case to dissect every single frame.

Of course, I already knew the answer, so needn't have bothered.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #7014 on: December 7, 2020, 12:41:33 am »
Not excusing coady but everyone’s at it at least he looked sheepish and walked off. He knew he wasn’t getting it

Didn’t expect him to do a fowler. I didn’t expect fowler to do a fowler at the time actually. Was screaming shut up  at him in fact 😂

What I do object to is the inherent racism/nationalism involved from pundits and commentators when it’s not Grealish Kane etc.

Yep. I've no idea why they act like this either because it does their credibility no favours whatsoever. For goodness sake, just say it as you see it, regardless of who it is. At least then you get a reputation as a no-nonsense, honest pundit whose states it as it is and, as such, retains a modicum of credibility in an arena full of bullshitters and outright liars.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7015 on: December 7, 2020, 11:32:32 pm »
Yep. I've no idea why they act like this either because it does their credibility no favours whatsoever. For goodness sake, just say it as you see it, regardless of who it is. At least then you get a reputation as a no-nonsense, honest pundit whose states it as it is and, as such, retains a modicum of credibility in an arena full of bullshitters and outright liars.

Even if they didn't want to be accused of harming the national side's chances (laughable as those might be) prior to a major tournament then all it would take would be to act like they currently do for the last month of any season with a tournament following it and actually try and be honest about the cheating the rest of the time.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #7016 on: December 7, 2020, 11:55:16 pm »

Leave our boys alone, they won they war they did, sons of blacksmiths who fought at Agincourt against the french divers, honest Johns who love their mums and do their bit for English morale, they play for free they do, for the love of their queen and country. How dare you align them with those cheating foreigners who reside outside this sceptred isle of honesty and loveliness.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #7017 on: December 12, 2020, 10:37:51 pm »
You know it's been a shit day of football when the prime opening spot goes to a 1-0 Everton-Chelsea. Dire stuff. Bet MOTD2 tomorrow will be a goalfest.

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7018 on: December 12, 2020, 10:50:31 pm »
Bruce: "A few tired bodies out there that are just recovering from the virus".  What a whopper he is.  You'd think they'd just been brought back from ICU when all the reports suggest their positive cases were all asymptomatic.

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #7019 on: December 12, 2020, 11:16:10 pm »
Mancs are wank, both of ‘em.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #7020 on: December 13, 2020, 12:23:41 am »
Every West Brom player I've either never heard of or go "Oh yeah, he plays for them."

The NPC team of the Premier League.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7021 on: December 13, 2020, 01:20:17 pm »
Suppose Lineker and Shearer went to town on Sterling for diving after Slabhead touched his armpits?

Online Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7022 on: December 13, 2020, 02:17:30 pm »
Suppose Lineker and Shearer went to town on Sterling for diving after Slabhead touched his armpits?

No mention of the Rashford penalty where he went down like a sack of spuds because someone kicked his studs

Pure xenophobia, there really isnt any other explanation. Tbf, half of the time, they probably dont even realise their own bias

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7023 on: December 13, 2020, 11:37:03 pm »
Pea-headed c*nt Jenus excuse for Salah not getting a free kick was, you guessed it, "he dives too much anyway, so he's not getting that free kick!"

Yes, that is real. Those are words that came out of his mouth. Shocking. Absolutely disgusting punditry, the Beetlejuice shrunken head, Bruno Mars knockoff looking c*nt.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #7024 on: December 13, 2020, 11:39:45 pm »
Pea-headed c*nt Jenus excuse for Salah not getting a free kick was, you guessed it, "he dives too much anyway, so he's not getting that free kick!"

Yes, that is real. Those are words that came out of his mouth. Shocking. Absolutely disgusting punditry, the Beetlejuice shrunken head, Bruno Mars knockoff looking c*nt.

If only Salah was as clever as Kane hey?

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7025 on: December 13, 2020, 11:42:28 pm »

I heard that, but it wasn't a dive! I can't really bothered with it. As people had said if you are English it gets ignored that you do dive. The fact is they cheered Owen for diving against Argentina.

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7026 on: December 13, 2020, 11:45:48 pm »
Hojbjerg is really getting ahead of himself there. Thinks they are a target for opposition because they're top of the league. The way he's bigging Spurs up, you would think they won the PL and CL over the last 2 seasons.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7027 on: December 13, 2020, 11:47:32 pm »
I mean, it's the most basic and obvious of fouls ever. Two hands on the back and a push. Foul. Easy. No arguments. This c*nt thinks he can just excuse plain and obvious fouls because it's Salah? c*nt needs hooked for that. That's just blatant admittance of biased punditry. He's just said a player does not deserve to be given a foul, no matter what, because he's a cheat.  I hope he gets fucking dogged on whatever shit social media site he takes his selfies on, the waniker.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #7028 on: December 13, 2020, 11:59:01 pm »
I mean, it's the most basic and obvious of fouls ever. Two hands on the back and a push. Foul. Easy. No arguments. This c*nt thinks he can just excuse plain and obvious fouls because it's Salah? c*nt needs hooked for that. That's just blatant admittance of biased punditry. He's just said a player does not deserve to be given a foul, no matter what, because he's a cheat.  I hope he gets fucking dogged on whatever shit social media site he takes his selfies on, the waniker.
Also saying Fabinho never got the ball... He clearly tapped the ball and didn't touch the player. Excellent defending. Jenas is a bitter c*nt and I can't wait to see his meltdowns when Spurs start losing games. Gobshite c*nt.  :no

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7029 on: December 13, 2020, 11:59:15 pm »
Hojbjerg is really getting ahead of himself there. Thinks they are a target for opposition because they're top of the league. The way he's bigging Spurs up, you would think they won the PL and CL over the last 2 seasons.

Couldn't believe what I was hearing from Hojbjerg there.

That just after Maureen threw his players under a bus.  Again.

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7030 on: December 14, 2020, 12:06:59 am »
Also I don't get the Salah always dives from the media, even our ex players say it which is weird. Also I don't think he dives as much as he should do!

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #7031 on: December 14, 2020, 03:56:04 am »
Also I don't get the Salah always dives from the media, even our ex players say it which is weird. Also I don't think he dives as much as he should do!

I think he should dive more.
It's not as it trying to stay on his feet is doing him any favours.  See today.
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #7032 on: December 14, 2020, 03:58:15 am »
If only Salah was as clever as Kane hey?

Sir Harry has an innate cleverness that the best coaching cannot buy. What do mere diving mortals do in the face of such clever mcCleverness?
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7033 on: December 14, 2020, 10:05:57 am »
I haven't bothered with MOTD for ages now, but I'm absolutely staggered that the likes of Jenas can get away with this.

There's so many other players that frequently dive and get a free pass, but he picks on Salah.

A foul suddenly doesn't cease to be a foul because of the player on the receiving end.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7034 on: December 16, 2020, 10:35:36 pm »
Jenas on tonight? Hope so. I want to see the dickhead's face after that.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #7035 on: December 16, 2020, 10:41:10 pm »
Jenas on tonight? Hope so. I want to see the dickhead's face after that.

Lineker and Jenas? Could be fun!

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7036 on: December 16, 2020, 10:49:50 pm »
Murphy and Richards. Ffs.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7037 on: December 16, 2020, 10:49:54 pm »
They’ll somehow make it look like Spurs dominated.  ;D

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7038 on: December 16, 2020, 10:58:11 pm »
They’ll somehow make it look like Spurs dominated.  ;D

Seems like they are showing every shot from spurs and maybe half of ours since our first goal.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7039 on: December 16, 2020, 10:59:50 pm »
Love Klopp just smiling at Jose throwing his toys out the pram at the end.