Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2042990 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #5800 on: July 16, 2019, 04:31:46 pm »
Just checked my purchase history now I can get on straight away and Spurs and Wolves aren't in L9 next to Kop like I selected cos  the fucking shit system has given me L1 tickets opposite end ffs! This auto assigning seats randomly needs to be binned off, can’t be selecting one side of the stadium and then being given seats at the opposite side, that’s just rubbish. Luckily the rest are fine.

L9 is local sale isn't it? If you selected that block, it would've told you at the time it has allocated you somewhere else.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #5801 on: July 16, 2019, 04:51:53 pm »
L9 is local sale isn't it? If you selected that block, it would've told you at the time it has allocated you somewhere else.

Not the whole block. So you are still able to purchase seats there.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline Momos_righteye

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5802 on: July 16, 2019, 04:54:03 pm »
Just checked my purchase history now I can get on straight away and Spurs and Wolves aren't in L9 next to Kop like I selected cos  the fucking shit system has given me L1 tickets opposite end ffs! This auto assigning seats randomly needs to be binned off, can’t be selecting one side of the stadium and then being given seats at the opposite side, that’s just rubbish. Luckily the rest are fine.

I think it's an improvement to be honest, it makes it quicker, if you are looking for a pair and there's a pair available in the stand you select, saves a lot of messing about that you used to have to go through.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5803 on: July 16, 2019, 04:58:08 pm »

U9 is the local sale :)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #5804 on: July 16, 2019, 05:05:17 pm »
We had this conversation in November.

They won't be any Kop tickets up tomorrow and Thursday.
I've had the same conversation with numerous people during every bulk sale since they started 8 years ago.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5805 on: July 16, 2019, 05:08:36 pm »
Very slim pickings for the 4+ tomorrow. Unless they add more tickets, if your not in straightaway there is no chance.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5806 on: July 16, 2019, 05:11:29 pm »
Very slim pickings for the 4+ tomorrow. Unless they add more tickets, if your not in straightaway there is no chance.

There has to be more to be added.

If not, and that's all that's left, then no way should they have kept it at 13 for guaranteed sale

Offline coct3au

• twins with arsefinger
  • Kopite
« Reply #5807 on: July 16, 2019, 05:16:08 pm »
They have 5k people to deal with and it took 3 hours. Glastonbury is a one off event and deals with 210k in an hour or less.

I suppose the key difference is that LFC have to handle specific seat allocation, so you have to keep track of every individual seat, remove them from sale when people put them in their basket, put them back in if the transaction doesn't complete, etc etc.

Whereas Glastonbury is (presumably) just basically a first-come-first-served thing counting down against a single grand total, no-one in the process affects anyone else.

Having said that, I don't want to break the habit of a lifetime by appearing to condone the effectiveness of the ticket office in any way whatsoever. So please don't misconstrue my comment in that way ;)

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #5808 on: July 16, 2019, 05:24:23 pm »
There has to be more to be added.

If not, and that's all that's left, then no way should they have kept it at 13 for guaranteed sale

Hope your right and it's a good point about the 13 for a guaranteed sale.

Got a couple of mates on 11 from last year and it's not looking good at the moment.

Offline Booze And Glory

• Main Stander
« Reply #5809 on: July 16, 2019, 06:29:04 pm »
I have tried it and was on hold then it cut off.

On the plus side the members sale blog has just said that the sale is going well with the queue slightly reducing.

They have 5k people to deal with and it took 3 hours. Glastonbury is a one off event and deals with 210k in an hour or less.

The sale of over 20,000 charity shield tickets on Monday
Should be fun  8)

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5810 on: July 16, 2019, 07:56:42 pm »
I qualified for the sale today. I chose to get the four big games for myself and two mates. This is due to three reasons: (got in after 35 mins and managed to get 3 together in the Kop for each)

1) Can’t afford 10 games in one go at the moment
2) Will chance my arm at local general sale for some games
3) No guarantee that that the games will be on day specified due to tv

Just wondering if there were many others today who qualified and chose not to get 10/10?

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #5811 on: July 16, 2019, 08:08:17 pm »
Only just checked the seating availability. As others have said, I really hope they release more as it’s looking pretty rubbish right now.

For Everton and Man City in is in but the rest I’ll watch on tv rather than sitting in the corners in row 90. I’ll leave them for someone who will appreciate them more than me. Only going to a hand full of games due to the cost

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5812 on: July 16, 2019, 08:14:34 pm »
The sale of over 20,000 charity shield tickets on Monday
Should be fun  8)

I pray it’s not the same as today 😩😩

Offline Tjfruits

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5813 on: July 16, 2019, 08:36:35 pm »
When do I have to buy the membership by for it to be able to use in the bulk sale? Is it tonight?

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5814 on: July 16, 2019, 08:37:05 pm »
Anyone got a few mins to spare?

I'm a UX/UI designer, who has unfortunately used our ticketing site for a number of years (fucking 9) - and after getting too pissed off with it - decided to have a go at redesigning it, as I feel I could do a better job than the current one. It's more of a personal portfolio addition, rather than anything serious like - but I'd rather do something I'm passionate about.

At the moment, I'm doing a little bit of research around other users of the site, and have put a few questions on a Google Survey - which I'm just asking people to fill out. It'll help me gain insights, as well as look at it from a different perspective other than mine.

The link is here:

https://forms.gle/LsRjBSdgz7MaXZ1n8

I'm also knackered, so if the questions don't make sense - just let me know and I'll sort them! Any feedback would be great
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 08:42:31 pm by AnfieldIron »

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5815 on: July 16, 2019, 08:48:50 pm »
Done mate. I feel your pain!!

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #5816 on: July 16, 2019, 09:19:28 pm »
Do they release any more tickets for Thursdays sale of the other 6 games?
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #5817 on: July 16, 2019, 09:44:45 pm »
Do they release any more tickets for Thursdays sale of the other 6 games?
yes

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5818 on: July 16, 2019, 10:13:59 pm »

I'm a UX/UI designer, who has unfortunately used our ticketing site for a number of years (fucking 9) - and after getting too pissed off with it - decided to have a go at redesigning it, as I feel I could do a better job than the current one. It's more of a personal portfolio addition, rather than anything serious like - but I'd rather do something I'm passionate about.

At the moment, I'm doing a little bit of research around other users of the site, and have put a few questions on a Google Survey - which I'm just asking people to fill out. It'll help me gain insights, as well as look at it from a different perspective other than mine.

The link is here:

I'm also knackered, so if the questions don't make sense - just let me know and I'll sort them! Any feedback would be great

Done mate

Offline Flyhalf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5819 on: July 16, 2019, 10:17:45 pm »
Done. Good luck 😊

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #5820 on: July 16, 2019, 10:19:52 pm »

The link is here:

Done
Good luck

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #5821 on: July 16, 2019, 10:32:06 pm »
The wait for Thursday is agonising. Not hoping for much, just one game. Fingers crossed.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #5822 on: July 16, 2019, 10:36:24 pm »
Any Adult/Junior left in the Annie Road for Norwich?
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5823 on: July 16, 2019, 11:04:34 pm »
Any Adult/Junior left in the Annie Road for Norwich?

Yes, but not all the tickets that will be available have been released in the 13+ sale, so there maybe more.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #5824 on: July 16, 2019, 11:05:03 pm »
Yes, but not all the tickets that will be available have been released in the 13+ sale, so there maybe more.
Thanks mate.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline pmcgrath

• Main Stander
« Reply #5825 on: July 17, 2019, 07:07:31 am »
What does everyone think the odds are of the City game being moved to the Monday night? Both Arsenal and Utd are scheduled for that Sunday already as they're in the Europa League the preceding Thursday, so they would be easy picks for Sky on the Sunday

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #5826 on: July 17, 2019, 07:15:47 am »
if us or city play on the wednesday before it wont be friday night and england play on the thursday after so dont think it will be monday night, could be a super sunday on sky ?
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5827 on: July 17, 2019, 07:16:51 am »
What does everyone think the odds are of the City game being moved to the Monday night? Both Arsenal and Utd are scheduled for that Sunday already as they're in the Europa League the preceding Thursday, so they would be easy picks for Sky on the Sunday

I doubt man utd will be picked for tv that weekend. Arsenal may though. Game could be sat or sun. Its unlikely to be Monday due to international break the following weekend.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #5828 on: July 17, 2019, 07:28:42 am »
The best activity for a birthday morning, trying to secure 4 matches...
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline choi

• of sex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Toto
« Reply #5829 on: July 17, 2019, 07:41:35 am »
While we're all here..does anyone know if we get new members cards this year? Could have sworn we got new ones last summer but haven't received anything in the post yet

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #5830 on: July 17, 2019, 07:54:04 am »
While we're all here..does anyone know if we get new members cards this year? Could have sworn we got new ones last summer but haven't received anything in the post yet

No we don't.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5831 on: July 17, 2019, 07:56:34 am »

Zero. It's an international week afterwards so there isn't a Monday game that weekend.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5832 on: July 17, 2019, 08:15:42 am »
Anyone connected to queue yet?

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5833 on: July 17, 2019, 08:16:53 am »
Yep, over an hour. Blah.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #5834 on: July 17, 2019, 08:16:58 am »

Over an hour left on all  :butt
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline an tha

• RAWK's Serious Voice Of Reason And Logic. We'd all be lost without him, lost, I tell you! Mathematically-speaking, not banned yet......
  • Kopite
  • Talking about The Reds an tha....
« Reply #5835 on: July 17, 2019, 08:17:04 am »

As per usual 'over an hour'

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5836 on: July 17, 2019, 08:17:11 am »
over an hour

Offline SourEnvy

• Kemlynite
  • Six times!
« Reply #5837 on: July 17, 2019, 08:17:11 am »
Yup, over an hour on two devices.

Offline arhey

• Main Stander
« Reply #5838 on: July 17, 2019, 08:17:26 am »
took a while to connect but in - all but one on over an hour, the other on 22 mins

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5839 on: July 17, 2019, 08:18:16 am »
Sure all mine connected late, all over an hour

Never had that before. Fuck it