Author Topic: Ghosts and ghouls  (Read 20053 times)

Offline lostpet.

• rewardoffered.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert text here: No Jokes Allowed
Ghosts and ghouls
« on: October 28, 2010, 10:53:06 am »
As we are now approaching Halloween, a time of ghosts and ghouls, i was wondering how many of you believe in ghosts, have any of you seen one? any experiences that scared the be-jesus out of you?

I'm a firm believer, having seen spirits since a young age, mostly its out the corner of my eye, a blink and miss it kind of thing, but i have seen a few full bodied ones.

The first one i remember seeing was a ghost of a horse, me and my dad were driving home one night, dad driving as i was about 4, and i saw a horse in the road, me dad saw it as well, couldnt avoid it and then passed straight through it, scared the hell out of us both.

The most memorable however was at my school, due to being from a military family i was at a boarding house attached to a state school, anyway one night i got up to take a slash, walking back from the loo i looked down the corridoor and this old lady in a white nightdress was walking down the coridoor. Thinking it was my houseparents parents i ignored it and went to bed. Woke up the next morning and asked my houseparents about it, no relatives were staying with them. Didnt really tell my housemates untill the year after when one kid woke up the entire corridoor screaming that an old lady had walked through the wall. Several others have seen her since.

cant wait to hear your stories

Mongoose

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
Re: Ghosts and ghouls
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 10:56:19 am »
ive seen things but none id share to be honest. i seen some scary shit in my time. even when sober.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Spectre

• One Day In the Life of Ivan Sphincterovich. Inmate 00013 of RAWK Gulag 25
  • Boys Pen
  • AngrY
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 11:23:40 am »
I have seen stuff too. I would like to share but I am not particularly inclined to be interrogated or ridiculed so I'll pass. I'll just say , there are weird things , wery weird things that happen time to time.
GENERAL LUCAS LEIVA , MIDFIELD REGIMENT.

Racism is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out
NO Race , NO Ethnicity , NO Religion. Only Human.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 11:40:30 am »
I believe in Ghosts. Plenty of strange shit has happened to me, like once I was going to get some water so I went into the kitchen and the light blew up and I thought I saw a ghost outside the window, needless to say I didn't check cos I ran the fuck out of there.

Offline caspertheghost

• Legacy Fan
  • When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 11:44:27 am »
woooooooooooooooooooo-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

:wave
What kind of work gets you the nickname Casper the ghost?

Offline mbroon

• would like a clean space - hasn't got one
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 11:44:44 am »
I've seen ghosts that have looked like humans, I have seen ghosts that have looked like cats, I have seen ghosts that looked like a demon, I have seen ghostly smoke.

This was all after ca 60 hours of sleep deprivation.

Offline Spectre

• Boys Pen
  • AngrY
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 11:46:28 am »

Que?

I am a bit slow today. Probably the 200 milligrams of Tramadol cruising through my circulatory system.  :D

Offline electricghost

• Might haunt your wiring, but will usually stop if requested to. Lives in a spirit house in Pra Kanong.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2010, 12:13:47 pm »
woooooooooooooooooooo-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

:wave

Amateur
“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

Offline lostpet.

• rewardoffered.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert text here: No Jokes Allowed
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2010, 12:20:40 pm »
your go then?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 12:27:06 pm »
Think it's pretty much cobblers myself - but then again there is a lot in the Universe that is unknown and unknowable so anything is possible.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 12:57:33 pm »
As I posted in the WTF thread, I've seen one and firmly believe in them.

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 01:00:03 pm »
I want proof. Hardcore proof.

None of this, I saw, he saw bollocks.

There is no way Carra would do something like that ghosts exist.
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline finchie

• It's the truth I tells ya!... the truth!...
  • Kopite
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 01:05:00 pm »
The mind plays some funny tricks. I've got an open mind (I think) but dismiss ghosts until there is physical evidence to look at.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 01:05:07 pm »
Remember a while a go me and 4 of my mates drove to Formby beach and on the way back, my mate (who was driving) got lost and took a turn down this country road, we saw some kid on one of those old fashioned wooden scooters, didn't think nothing of it, yet when we turned the car around, the kid had completely disappeared, he hadn't gone past the car and there was just big hedges either side of the road with no way through.

The road was straight aswell so wasn't like he'd gone round a bend or anything and out of view, was creepy as fuck.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2010, 01:16:03 pm »

The biggest problem the spookies have got for me is that you have all these film crews going to all these places with their cameras and recording bugger all (Save the light of someone obviously shining a torch against a wall and the people freaking out)

Once you have repeatable, easily observable and undeniable recorded evidence then I might give it some credence.

Off topic, however, I'll share a story that one of my mates from years back swore was true;

He and his friend had decided (for a laugh) to pay money to stay at a local haunted mansion. It cost a certain amount and included breakfast. He'd just got there and they were settling into the 'most haunted room'. Before they started, they were going through all their stuff they'd brought - video cameras, sound recorders, tape recorders and the like when he's mucking about with his mates video camera. He was just zipping it about a bit with the light on when he noticed that his mate had stopped moving and had gone white as a sheet.

He asked him what was up. Soundlessly, his trembling finger pointed to the case the video camera had come out of and as my mate looked down, the light went off on the camera. Sat there, in the box was a video camera battery. He opened the back of the camera and as it flopped open, you could clearly see the battery compartment was empty. He said every hair in his body stood upright - including his hair. He and his mate grabbed all their stuff and ran out of the room immediately and went straight home.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 01:51:11 pm »
Que?

I am a bit slow today. Probably the 200 milligrams of Tramadol cruising through my circulatory system.  :D

Strange things like Blackppol and Northampton winning at Anfield I meant. Nevermind the moment is gone. :D
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline rednich85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2010, 02:14:45 pm »
I used to work in a big bar/nightclub. Some seriosuly fucked up shit happened to me in that place.

And it wasn't like one or two incidents.

It was like every fucking week or so something strange would happen. I'm fairly open minded but I dont really buy into ghosts and shit. But there are places in the building, I point blank refused to go on my own, having so many weird things happen to me.

In the club, there was a private bar at the very top of the building, it was called the Piano Bar and funny enough, it had a big fuck off Piano. It only opened once in a while when the owner wanted to act a big shot. For me, it was the perfect place for a shite when you were at work. I'd run up there for half an hour and chill out. I thought nothing of it. Was the perfect get away. The first thing that happened was I was taking a dump. These toilets were tiny and only had two cubicles. I went into the first cubicle and sat playing snake on my phone, enjoying a shite....as you do. It was REALLY quiet, then, out of nowhere, the cubicle to my left flushes. I was the only person in  the bar, nevermind the toilets. These handles werent sensored...they were the old ones you had to really tug on.

I freaked out but nothing else happened. I didnt see anything and there was no way anyone else could of came into the toilets as i would of heard them.....remember, these bogs are away from all of the music....people etc.

Thats only one thing. I could go on and on. THat place was seriously fucked.
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline caspertheghost

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2010, 02:16:28 pm »
I used to work in a big bar/nightclub. Some seriosuly fucked up shit happened to me in that place.

And it wasn't like one or two incidents.

It was like every fucking week or so something strange would happen. I'm fairly open minded but I dont really buy into ghosts and shit. But there are places in the building, I point blank refused to go on my own, having so many weird things happen to me.

In the club, there was a private bar at the very top of the building, it was called the Piano Bar and funny enough, it had a big fuck off Piano. It only opened once in a while when the owner wanted to act a big shot. For me, it was the perfect place for a shite when you were at work. I'd run up there for half an hour and chill out. I thought nothing of it. Was the perfect get away. The first thing that happened was I was taking a dump. These toilets were tiny and only had two cubicles. I went into the first cubicle and sat playing snake on my phone, enjoying a shite....as you do. It was REALLY quiet, then, out of nowhere, the cubicle to my left flushes. I was the only person in  the bar, nevermind the toilets. These handles werent sensored...they were the old ones you had to really tug on.

I freaked out but nothing else happened. I didnt see anything and there was no way anyone else could of came into the toilets as i would of heard them.....remember, these bogs are away from all of the music....people etc.

Thats only one thing. I could go on and on. THat place was seriously fucked.

someone having a ghost shit?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2010, 02:20:51 pm »

Don't poo poo his story.

Offline rednich85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2010, 02:23:07 pm »

Weren't you, were it?

@rednich85

Offline caspertheghost

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2010, 02:27:19 pm »

Offline electricghost

• Might haunt your wiring, but will usually stop if requested to. Lives in a spirit house in Pra Kanong.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2010, 02:29:37 pm »
I helped move hundreds of seats out of a cinema that had closed down into the roller skating place that my dad had just bought, as they were going to be installed in the upstairs part. We just dumped them downstairs as it was a  huge job so we could carry them upstairs the next day, and in doing so we blocked the path through to the stairs.

When we came back the day after to move them again there was a path cleared to the stairs with the seats having been stacked neatly on each side.  True story.

:shocked
“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2010, 02:30:57 pm »
I haven't seen one, but I think they're out there.

Rumour is a castle not far from me is haunted. I'm not sure how true the accounts of who haunts it that I've found online are, but it was the site of the Warrenpoint massacre of 1979 and my parents have had experiences of driving past it at night in late August and being stopped by the ghosts of the British soldiers who were killed there.

I'm fairly open minded so I'll generally believe until it's proved otherwise.
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2010, 02:34:17 pm »

I know I shouldn't laugh but  :lmao :lmao but I can't help it
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Myshkin

• Kopite
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2010, 02:46:55 pm »
I believe in Ghosts. Plenty of strange shit has happened to me, like once I was going to get some water so I went into the kitchen and the light blew up and I thought I saw a ghost outside the window, needless to say I didn't check cos I ran the fuck out of there.

Can't say I've seen or experienced anything supernatural, but I always imagine how I'd react. Half of me would be intrigued and maybe try and communicate or something, the other half would soil myself and have a heart attack.

Offline mulfella

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hedgehogs are boss
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2010, 02:47:16 pm »

Once you have repeatable, easily observable and undeniable recorded evidence then I might give it some credence.

If the evidence is undeniable don't you think 'might' is a tad harsh?  :wave
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 02:50:09 pm by mulfella »
A place full of grammer Nazi's?
'Grammar' and no apostrophe in 'nazis'.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2010, 02:51:52 pm »
I know I shouldn't laugh but  :lmao :lmao but I can't help it

;D Ah shite I went and deleted it now cos it was off topic.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Mr Dilkington

• would rather be too cold than too hot
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never buy the Sun
    • www.level3football.com
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2010, 03:15:29 pm »
My aunte is a psychic, so yes i believe in ghosts, i've never seen one myslef, atleast i don't think i have, but she always tells me when there about.
You change all the lead, sleeping in my head, as the day grows dim, I hear you sing a golden hymn.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2010, 03:18:49 pm »
My aunte is a psychic...

Stopped reading there. ;D

Offline Mr Dilkington

• Legacy Fan
  • Never buy the Sun
    • www.level3football.com
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2010, 03:21:59 pm »
Stopped reading there. ;D
Trust me, she isn't a con merchant, she doesn't predict the future though  :P, she is a healer, got plenty of strange stories involving her and ghosts.
You change all the lead, sleeping in my head, as the day grows dim, I hear you sing a golden hymn.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2010, 03:24:53 pm »
Trust me, she isn't a con merchant, she doesn't predict the future though  :P, she is a healer, got plenty of strange stories involving her and ghosts.

I believe you mate but I just have a very hard time trusting in psychics, nothing against your aunt but they are for the most part charlatans who take advantage of people's insecure emotional state or weakness with techniques like cold reading etc.
Like the people Derren Brown and others have exposed.
A healer is completely different.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2010, 03:32:53 pm »
Don't believe in ghosts, ghouls, spectres or souls

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2010, 03:36:27 pm »
My aunte is a psychic, so yes i believe in ghosts, i've never seen one myslef, atleast i don't think i have, but she always tells me when there about.

"He's behind you!"

Offline Mr Dilkington

• Legacy Fan
  • Never buy the Sun
    • www.level3football.com
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2010, 03:37:38 pm »
I believe you mate but I just have a very hard time trusting in psychics, nothing against your aunt but they are for the most part charlatans who take advantage of people's insecure emotional state or weakness with techniques like cold reading etc.
Like the people Derren Brown and others have exposed.
A healer is completely different.
Yeah i'm the same,

My auntie used to live across the road from me, and her son lived with her, he is 28, anyway i went over there one day to wind him up about Man United or something, i took my dog over with me and we were in the house for about 2 minutes when she started barking and looking about. My antie goes, " She will be barking at the spirits in the house ". I was like WTF ?, she then proceeds to tell me that the house is paticuarly busy with ghosts today, so i leave after a while and come back the next day, straight away my cousin tells me about what happend the night before......

He goes to bed and in the middle of the night something starts tugging at his quilts, he shouts " Mam fuck off,  :lmao, after about 10 seconds of his quilt being pulled he turns round to go mental at his Ma, only to see a ghost sitting at the bottom of his bed smiling.

He then starts trying to punch the ghost and starts telling it to fuck off,  :lmao, it just sits there smiling so he runs upstairs to his Mums room, he is 28  :lmao :lmao :lmao. He wakes her up and tells her what happend, he is shit scared and she starts laughing her head off and says " I knew that was going to happen ". The whole time he told me this story i couldn't fucking breath with laughter.

Offline Moldyman

• Heart and soul, one will burn.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2010, 03:49:40 pm »

X2

He then starts trying to punch the ghost and starts telling it to fuck off

:lmao
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 03:55:58 pm by St3v3nbradl3y »

Offline Spectre

• Boys Pen
  • AngrY
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2010, 04:18:36 pm »
Make what you want of it.

4 colleagues on two rented motorbikes in a lonely stretch of road in Goa beside the sea. A little drunk , nothing much. Going at a steady 60 when we reach a stretch of road of about 40 kms which is under a canopy of trees and the sea a little distance to the right. We are cruising when we suddenly see a bicycle with two blokes riding , dressed in an old fashioned 'nehru' cap. One of the fellas was sitting on the handlebar and holding a lantern. It was well after midnight , we were  returning from a party at a farmhouse some distance away.

So we cross these guys and are cruising at 40 , talking to each other. After five minutes , I , the pillion on one of the bikes notice a light shining some way behind us. I look back to see the same two guys merrily on their bicycle , maintaining the SAME fucking distance. So we all decided something wa definitely dodgy here and we best get the fuck out of there as soon as possible, considering that the two blokes on the bicycle at 1 AM had no business being there , considering there was basically NOTHING for miles, only trees and the sea, no village , settlement , house , NOTHING.

We were on a 350 and a 500 and turned the accelerator grip and zoomed off , easily doing 90 + for a good 15 minutes or so. To our utter fuucking horror , we see the same shining light on our rearview mirror and looking back , the same blokes at the SAME FRIGGIN DISTANCE of 100 meters or so AGAIN. 
Doing some basic math , we were doing at least 90 for 10 minutes , meaning we should have covered at least 16 kms by then and out of sight. But the cyclers managed to somehow KEEP UP with us , at the SAME distance behind us. For that to be possible , they HAD to be doing AT LEAST 90 on a fucking BICYCLE for 10-15 minutes.

Needless to say , we revved the life out of the 350 and 500 motors and did not look back even once till we reached a township , after another 30 kms.

That was 6 years ago. To this day , we haven't been able to explain what exactly transpired.
Mass fucking hallucination? I don't believe it. I also cannot bring myself to believe that it actually happened. But then it ucking DID!

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2010, 04:32:09 pm »

He goes to bed and in the middle of the night something starts tugging at his quilts, he shouts " Mam fuck off,  :lmao, after about 10 seconds of his quilt being pulled he turns round to go mental at his Ma, only to see a ghost sitting at the bottom of his bed smiling.

He then starts trying to punch the ghost and starts telling it to fuck off:lmao, it just sits there smiling so he runs upstairs to his Mums room, he is 28  :lmao :lmao :lmao. He wakes her up and tells her what happend, he is shit scared and she starts laughing her head off and says " I knew that was going to happen ". The whole time he told me this story i couldn't fucking breath with laughter.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Laughed out loud so much! My new sig :P
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 04:33:43 pm by Suso »

Offline Red Squiggle

• Legacy Fan
  • Raaaaaaaafaaaaaaa in Iiiiiiiiistanbuuuuuuuuul
    • Venus in Faux Official Webpage
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2010, 04:45:28 pm »
Mate of mine used to live on Penny Lane told me that Allerton Tescos is haunted. Said they saw Derek Acorah in there once, looking at the spirits.

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2010, 04:46:58 pm »
Yeah i'm the same,

My auntie used to live across the road from me, and her son lived with her, he is 28, anyway i went over there one day to wind him up about Man United or something, i took my dog over with me and we were in the house for about 2 minutes when she started barking and looking about. My antie goes, " She will be barking at the spirits in the house ". I was like WTF ?, she then proceeds to tell me that the house is paticuarly busy with ghosts today, so i leave after a while and come back the next day, straight away my cousin tells me about what happend the night before......

He then starts trying to punch the ghost and starts telling it to fuck off,  :lmao, it just sits there smiling so he runs upstairs to his Mums room, he is 28  :lmao :lmao :lmao. He wakes her up and tells her what happend, he is shit scared and she starts laughing her head off and says " I knew that was going to happen ". The whole time he told me this story i couldn't fucking breath with laughter.

28. FUCKING HELL

:lmao :lmao :lmao
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2010, 05:14:42 pm »
No.

But I recognise that some peoples imaginations and complex (or even simplistic) suggestive wishful thinking, or just plain misunderstanding of the prosaic can lead them to want to believe in such absurd stuff, even as a group, and then for them to think they really are seeing or hearing such things.

It's faces in clouds.

History is littered with such incidents and claims, none of which on closer investigation have the slightest shred of credibility or provide an iota of definitive proof or even the possibility of the existence of such things, and primarily serve simply as case studies for phsychiatrists, group behavioural specialists and the medical profession, and as a source for constant piss taking.

But if you really want to believe in such things, go right ahead. Father Winter Christmas, Jack Frost, Herne the Hunter, Aircraft Gremlins, Pixies and brook sprites are just as real as well.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)