Author Topic: League Cup  (Read 194426 times)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
Re: League Cup
« Reply #360 on: January 21, 2022, 11:41:06 am »
You said “ for finals they don't care if you are STH or member”.
the recent finals they haven't no, no point using a final where fan cards are mentioned

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #361 on: January 21, 2022, 11:41:38 am »
How many priority rights holders are there? I’m really intrigued how transparent the club are with the numbers. They can’t even be transparent for normal sales for each game.
about 4k is the number I thought but I am no way certain of that

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #362 on: January 21, 2022, 11:51:46 am »
Intrigued how the sales would go if we didn't have any home games. Would it just be one ballot for all those in the ACS?

Edit: just realised the semi was 2 legs so always guarenteed a home
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #363 on: January 21, 2022, 11:55:35 am »
about 4k is the number I thought but I am no way certain of that

There's nowhere near that many individuals who are PRH. That might be the number of how many shares there were in total. 

It's much less than a thousand I'm sure.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #364 on: January 21, 2022, 12:19:40 pm »
There's nowhere near that many individuals who are PRH. That might be the number of how many shares there were in total. 

It's much less than a thousand I'm sure.

just double checked and the Echo said around 1,500 when people missed out on Barca at home. number probably dwindled a bit but i think it's a fair estimate.
YNWA.

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #365 on: January 21, 2022, 12:44:34 pm »
How will the ballot work, do you apply individually or as a group? I have 1 adult and 2 juniors ACS, can’t take one child without the other so we’d need 3 tickets.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #366 on: January 21, 2022, 12:48:39 pm »
3 of the 5 guaranteed, 2 of the 5 will be a ballot

A 'register your interest' will be used, so the club know how many 'guaranteed' will buy one, and what's left to allocate to ballot

33k allocation
5.8k will have 3 of the 5 games
5,000 seasonal hospitality holders are guaranteed as per contract policy on neutral grounds with 20 odd k allocation
Priority rights holders guaranteed
Club will take their usual big chunk for players, staff, sponsors etc which will be a few K...

I'd imagine about 50% will go as ballot seats IF everyone who qualifies in the guaranteed takes one, which some wont..

Bestimate is 60%-70% chance of a ticket in the ballot, using pre-registration might bump that up if people fail to realize they need to register like we saw with the league ballot odds jumping

Nice breakdown…no need to wait for 2pm  ;D

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #367 on: January 21, 2022, 01:09:00 pm »
Do we think Liverpool will actually confirm the breakdown I.e. how many the club, sponsors etc have taken

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #368 on: January 21, 2022, 01:17:33 pm »
Theres only been 2 homes??

My bad! I went to Preston, forgot it was away. Should be fine then.

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #369 on: January 21, 2022, 01:35:50 pm »

A 'register your interest' will be used, so the club know how many 'guaranteed' will buy one, and what's left to allocate to ballot

33k allocation
5,000 seasonal hospitality holders are guaranteed as per contract policy on neutral grounds with 20 odd k allocation
Club will take their usual big chunk for players, staff, sponsors etc which will be a few K...

I'd imagine about 50% will go as ballot seats IF everyone who qualifies in the guaranteed takes one, which some wont..

Bestimate is 60%-70% chance of a ticket in the ballot, using pre-registration might bump that up if people fail to realize they need to register like we saw with the league ballot odds jumping

I've got Norwich and Preston away and Leicester at home.. where does that leave me do you think?
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #370 on: January 21, 2022, 01:38:41 pm »
I've got Norwich and Preston away and Leicester at home.. where does that leave me do you think?

3 credits should be the criteria- regardless of H/A

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #371 on: January 21, 2022, 01:39:06 pm »
3 credits should be the criteria- regardless of H/A

ta
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Online sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #372 on: January 21, 2022, 01:41:09 pm »
Do we think 1 will go ballot?
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: January 21, 2022, 01:43:23 pm »

Would need a significant amount of those eligible on 2 and 3 to not bother buying a ticket.

33k allocation

Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #374 on: January 21, 2022, 01:56:01 pm »
Yeah thought so. Thought those who had 2 from the last league cup went into a ballot and like 90% of them got tickets, cant remember if thats fact though.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
League Cup final v Chelsea, Sunday 27th Feb @ 1630, selling details
« Reply #375 on: January 21, 2022, 02:01:01 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following ticket details for the League Cup final against Chelsea, to be played on Sunday February 27.

Kick-off: 4.30pm GMT

Allocation: 32,999

Prices

Category 1 – £100 (adult) / £75 (young adult) / £50 (concessions)

Category 2 – £90 (adult) / £67.50 (young adult) / £45 (concessions)

Category 3 – £72 (adult) / £54 (young adult) / £36 (concessions)

Category 4 – £56 (adult) / £42 (young adult) / £28 (concessions)

Category 5 – £40 (adult) / £30 (young adult) / £20 (concessions)                                         

Premium seats located on Level 2 are also available priced as follows:

£150 (adult) / £112.50 (young adult) / £75 (concessions)

£125 (adult) / £93.75 (young adult) / £62.50 (concessions)

Price notes

Concessionary priced tickets are available to over 65s and juniors aged 16 and under.

Junior tickets must be purchased with an adult ticket – a minimum of one or a maximum of two adults per junior is required.

Children (14 years and under) must be accompanied by an adult.

Children under the age of two will not be permitted into the stadium.

4% of the adult tickets are priced at £150, 2% are priced at £125, 2% are priced at £100, 9% are priced at £90, 31% are priced at £72, 25% are priced at £56 and 27% are priced at £40.

Tickets will be made available on a first come, first served basis and we cannot guarantee that the price of ticket you wish to purchase will be available.

Disabled season ticket holders and Members

Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Seasonal hospitality members

Seasonal hospitality members will be emailed with details on how to apply for tickets.

Priority rights holders, season ticket holders and Members

Ticket sale notes: Sales will take place online only and supporters are advised that a queuing system may be in place.                                   

First sale: Priority rights holders

Second sale: Season ticket holders and Members based on the following League Cup fixtures recorded during the 2021-22 season:

Home games: Arsenal (January 13, 2022), Leicester City (December 22, 2021)

Away games: Arsenal (January 20, 2022), Preston North End (October 27, 2021), Norwich City (September 21, 2021)

A guaranteed sale will take place to supporters who recorded THREE of the above games.

Third sale: Supporters who:

Recorded TWO of the above games, and
REGISTERED for the BALLOT, and
Are SUCCESSFUL in the ballot
Tickets in this sale will be guaranteed.

Eligible supporters should register for the ballot online from 11am on Monday January 24 until 7.30am on Thursday January 27.

Supporters will be notified of the ballot results by email on Wednesday February 2.

Supporters will also be able to check their ‘My Account’ after 2pm on Wednesday February 2 to find out if they are successful or have been given a waiting list position.

Full details on how to register are available here.

Fourth sale: IF tickets remain, a sale will take place for supporters unsuccessful in the ballot.

Supporters unsuccessful in the ballot will be given a waiting list number and contacted in numerical order by email on Tuesday February 8, with further details on how and when to buy tickets.

The number of tickets made available to supporters on the waiting list will depend on the number of tickets remaining following the earlier sales.   

If this sale goes ahead, tickets will be available online only and on a first come, first served basis until sold out. Tickets will not be guaranteed to all who apply, and a queueing system will be in place.

Priority rights holders

First sale: Priority rights holders from 10am on Friday January 28 until 7.30am on Monday January 31.

First sale status: Guaranteed sale, up to a maximum of eight tickets per booking.

First sale notes: The eligible priority rights holder must log in online to purchase their ticket(s).

Eligibility details are available here.

Priority rights holders who wish to attend the match with season ticket holders or Members can do so only during the guaranteed sale taking place from 8.15am on Monday January 31 until 7.30am on Wednesday February 2.

Second sale: Season ticket holders and Members who recorded THREE of the above games from 8.15am on Monday January 31 until 7.30am on Wednesday February 2.                         

Second sale status: Guaranteed – supporters can purchase one ticket per Supporter ID number, up to a maximum of eight tickets per booking.

Third sale: Season ticket holders and Members who recorded TWO of the above games, REGISTERED for and are SUCCESSFUL in the BALLOT, from 8.15am on Friday February 4 until 7.30am on Monday February 7.

Third sale status: Guaranteed – supporters can purchase one ticket per Supporter ID number, up to a maximum of eight tickets per booking.                                   

Ticket fulfilment (Delivery of tickets)

UK supporters

Tickets will be sent via Special Delivery at a charge of £8.75 per booking.

Tickets will be sent to the registered address of the person making the booking. We cannot accommodate tickets being sent to an alternative address.

Supporters can also request for their tickets to be held for collection at the Anfield ticket office by selecting the ‘Collect’ option online when making their purchase.

If collection is requested, please check here for dates on when tickets can be collected.

The special delivery fee will not be charged if collecting tickets.

Non-UK supporters

Supporters MUST collect their ticket(s) from either the Anfield ticket office or from Wembley Stadium on the day of the final.

Supporters who choose to collect their ticket(s) from Wembley Stadium will be emailed the collection point details on Tuesday February 22.

Photo ID will be required in the form of passport, driving licence or citizens card, along with a copy of your email confirmation before tickets will be issued.

Travel and parking at Wembley

Parking for supporters can be purchased in advance of the match; please check here or call 0208 903 6966.

Car parking is charged at £30* per space.

Coach/minibus parking is charged at £65* per space.

Disabled parking: Blue Badge parking is available to purchase at a cost of £15* per space; please check here.

Shuttle bus service: An accessible transport facility is available from Wembley Park Station to the stadium. For further information and to book a place on this, please check here or call 0208 838 1353.

General information

Supporters are advised not to travel without a ticket.

Tickets are strictly non-transferable and ARE NOT available to ‘distribute’ to other supporters.

Ticket office opening times are available here.

A full list of FAQs in relation to this match is available here.

All tickets are issued under the EFL League Cup Final 2022 Ticketing Terms and Conditions & Wembley Stadium Ground Regulations, copies of which can be found here.

Liverpool FC will not take any responsibility for any financial losses due to lost, destroyed, or damaged tickets, or take responsibility for any financial losses due to tickets being stolen, lost, or delayed by the Post Office.

Tickets are STRICTLY non-transferable. Liverpool FC must furnish details to the English Football League on all tickets purchased, i.e. names and addresses of supporters corresponding to the seat details on the tickets issued to the supporter. The Football League have indicated that random checks will be carried out at the stadium.

Liverpool FC will not be responsible for any supporter being refused entry either into the stadium, the city of London or the UK. We advise supporters to refer to and meet any changes to entry requirements on the UK Government website.

The club cannot accept any responsibility for losses incurred due to the purchase of travel and accommodation IF further sanctions are imposed.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/carabao-cup-final-ticket-selling-details
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 02:02:52 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #376 on: January 21, 2022, 02:03:34 pm »

Kick-off: 4.30pm GMT

Allocation: 32,999

Prices

Category 1 – £100 (adult) / £75 (young adult) / £50 (concessions)

Category 2 – £90 (adult) / £67.50 (young adult) / £45 (concessions)

Category 3 – £72 (adult) / £54 (young adult) / £36 (concessions)

Category 4 – £56 (adult) / £42 (young adult) / £28 (concessions)

Category 5 – £40 (adult) / £30 (young adult) / £20 (concessions)                                         

Premium seats located on Level 2 are also available priced as follows:

£150 (adult) / £112.50 (young adult) / £75 (concessions)

£125 (adult) / £93.75 (young adult) / £62.50 (concessions)

Price notes

Concessionary priced tickets are available to over 65s and juniors aged 16 and under.

Junior tickets must be purchased with an adult ticket – a minimum of one or a maximum of two adults per junior is required.

Children (14 years and under) must be accompanied by an adult.

Children under the age of two will not be permitted into the stadium.

4% of the adult tickets are priced at £150, 2% are priced at £125, 2% are priced at £100, 9% are priced at £90, 31% are priced at £72, 25% are priced at £56 and 27% are priced at £40.

Tickets will be made available on a first come, first served basis and we cannot guarantee that the price of ticket you wish to purchase will be available.

Disabled season ticket holders and Members

Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Seasonal hospitality members

Seasonal hospitality members will be emailed with details on how to apply for tickets.

Priority rights holders, season ticket holders and Members

Ticket sale notes: Sales will take place online only and supporters are advised that a queuing system may be in place.                                   

First sale: Priority rights holders

Second sale: Season ticket holders and Members based on the following League Cup fixtures recorded during the 2021-22 season:

Home games: Arsenal (January 13, 2022), Leicester City (December 22, 2021)

Away games: Arsenal (January 20, 2022), Preston North End (October 27, 2021), Norwich City (September 21, 2021)

A guaranteed sale will take place to supporters who recorded THREE of the above games.

Third sale: Supporters who:

Recorded TWO of the above games, and
REGISTERED for the BALLOT, and
Are SUCCESSFUL in the ballot
Tickets in this sale will be guaranteed.

Eligible supporters should register for the ballot online from 11am on Monday January 24 until 7.30am on Thursday January 27.

Supporters will be notified of the ballot results by email on Wednesday February 2.

Supporters will also be able to check their ‘My Account’ after 2pm on Wednesday February 2 to find out if they are successful or have been given a waiting list position.

Full details on how to register are available here.

Fourth sale: IF tickets remain, a sale will take place for supporters unsuccessful in the ballot.

Supporters unsuccessful in the ballot will be given a waiting list number and contacted in numerical order by email on Tuesday February 8, with further details on how and when to buy tickets.

The number of tickets made available to supporters on the waiting list will depend on the number of tickets remaining following the earlier sales.   

If this sale goes ahead, tickets will be available online only and on a first come, first served basis until sold out. Tickets will not be guaranteed to all who apply, and a queueing system will be in place.

Priority rights holders

First sale: Priority rights holders from 10am on Friday January 28 until 7.30am on Monday January 31.

First sale status: Guaranteed sale, up to a maximum of eight tickets per booking.

First sale notes: The eligible priority rights holder must log in online to purchase their ticket(s).

Eligibility details are available here.

Priority rights holders who wish to attend the match with season ticket holders or Members can do so only during the guaranteed sale taking place from 8.15am on Monday January 31 until 7.30am on Wednesday February 2.

Second sale: Season ticket holders and Members who recorded THREE of the above games from 8.15am on Monday January 31 until 7.30am on Wednesday February 2.                         

Second sale status: Guaranteed – supporters can purchase one ticket per Supporter ID number, up to a maximum of eight tickets per booking.

Third sale: Season ticket holders and Members who recorded TWO of the above games, REGISTERED for and are SUCCESSFUL in the BALLOT, from 8.15am on Friday February 4 until 7.30am on Monday February 7.

Third sale status: Guaranteed – supporters can purchase one ticket per Supporter ID number, up to a maximum of eight tickets per booking.                                   

Ticket fulfilment (Delivery of tickets)

UK supporters

Tickets will be sent via Special Delivery at a charge of £8.75 per booking.

Tickets will be sent to the registered address of the person making the booking. We cannot accommodate tickets being sent to an alternative address.

Supporters can also request for their tickets to be held for collection at the Anfield ticket office by selecting the ‘Collect’ option online when making their purchase.

If collection is requested, please check here for dates on when tickets can be collected.

The special delivery fee will not be charged if collecting tickets.

Non-UK supporters

Supporters MUST collect their ticket(s) from either the Anfield ticket office or from Wembley Stadium on the day of the final.

Supporters who choose to collect their ticket(s) from Wembley Stadium will be emailed the collection point details on Tuesday February 22.

Photo ID will be required in the form of passport, driving licence or citizens card, along with a copy of your email confirmation before tickets will be issued.

Travel and parking at Wembley

Parking for supporters can be purchased in advance of the match; please check here or call 0208 903 6966.

Car parking is charged at £30* per space.

Coach/minibus parking is charged at £65* per space.

Disabled parking: Blue Badge parking is available to purchase at a cost of £15* per space; please check here.

Shuttle bus service: An accessible transport facility is available from Wembley Park Station to the stadium. For further information and to book a place on this, please check here or call 0208 838 1353.

General information

Supporters are advised not to travel without a ticket.

Tickets are strictly non-transferable and ARE NOT available to ‘distribute’ to other supporters.

Ticket office opening times are available here.

A full list of FAQs in relation to this match is available here.

All tickets are issued under the EFL League Cup Final 2022 Ticketing Terms and Conditions & Wembley Stadium Ground Regulations, copies of which can be found here.

Liverpool FC will not take any responsibility for any financial losses due to lost, destroyed, or damaged tickets, or take responsibility for any financial losses due to tickets being stolen, lost, or delayed by the Post Office.

Tickets are STRICTLY non-transferable. Liverpool FC must furnish details to the English Football League on all tickets purchased, i.e. names and addresses of supporters corresponding to the seat details on the tickets issued to the supporter. The Football League have indicated that random checks will be carried out at the stadium.

Liverpool FC will not be responsible for any supporter being refused entry either into the stadium, the city of London or the UK. We advise supporters to refer to and meet any changes to entry requirements on the UK Government website.

The club cannot accept any responsibility for losses incurred due to the purchase of travel and accommodation IF further sanctions are imposed.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: League Cup final v Chelsea, Sunday 27th Feb @ 1630, selling details
« Reply #377 on: January 21, 2022, 02:04:09 pm »
Exactly as expected  8)
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #378 on: January 21, 2022, 02:05:27 pm »
What about fancard which has 3 aways on? He is not a member? will that be eligible in the first guaranteed sale? only mentions STH/Members with 3?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 02:08:48 pm by Thomas »
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Online sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #379 on: January 21, 2022, 02:12:52 pm »
Gutted as i missed the Leicester sale. Enjoy the game all!

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #380 on: January 21, 2022, 02:13:40 pm »
I’d say no chance. There’ll be plenty on two who miss out I reckon.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #381 on: January 21, 2022, 02:14:51 pm »
Hmmm thought season ticket holders with 2 would have been sound with a 33k allocation. Seems they've taken that away now

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #382 on: January 21, 2022, 02:16:09 pm »
How strict is the non transferable? Would it rely on ID checks as  they will be paper tickets?

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #383 on: January 21, 2022, 02:17:28 pm »
Cab you register with friends/family? If so does that mean you both miss out if unsuccessful in the ballot?

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #384 on: January 21, 2022, 02:18:39 pm »
How strict is the non transferable? Would it rely on ID checks as  they will be paper tickets?

I assume it’ll be paper tickets and it’ll be fine. They aren’t going to ID check that many people.

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #385 on: January 21, 2022, 02:20:49 pm »
Hmmm thought season ticket holders with 2 would have been sound with a 33k allocation. Seems they've taken that away now
Based on what logic? The way they’ve done it this time has been the way they’ve done it for years, why would it be any different this time? Always amazes me when people are surprised season ticket holders don’t get 1st shout when it hasn’t been that way for years…

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #386 on: January 21, 2022, 02:23:09 pm »
I assume it’ll be paper tickets and it’ll be fine. They aren’t going to ID check that many people.

Thought so, thanks, wanted to check. I know it’s the usual wording same for aways etc

Online TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #387 on: January 21, 2022, 02:24:30 pm »
Wish they would say how many qualify in first sale. Only got Preston and Arsenal away. Would be first final miss out on since getting season ticket in 98.

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #388 on: January 21, 2022, 02:24:36 pm »
Anybody can estimate percentage chance in ballot?

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #389 on: January 21, 2022, 02:25:44 pm »
Based on what logic? The way they’ve done it this time has been the way they’ve done it for years, why would it be any different this time? Always amazes me when people are surprised season ticket holders don’t get 1st shout when it hasn’t been that way for years…
Has it? Genuinely can't remember. 

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #390 on: January 21, 2022, 02:26:01 pm »
Never been successful in the ballots whenever I'm in there so not holding out much hope.

Was looking at trains today from town and it's cheaper to fly from Manchester then it is to get the train

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #391 on: January 21, 2022, 02:26:18 pm »
fair enough

if you're in the ballot, remember to do the registration. people will forget again.
YNWA.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #392 on: January 21, 2022, 02:26:40 pm »

Not a league game so rightfully they shouldn't have priority over auto cup members! It's fair!

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: January 21, 2022, 02:27:23 pm »
Asked in the other thread, bit if you register with family, do you both miss out if unsuccessful?

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #394 on: January 21, 2022, 02:28:56 pm »
Never been successful in the ballots whenever I'm in there so not holding out much hope.

Was looking at trains today from town and it's cheaper to fly from Manchester then it is to get the train
Only about £50 from Crewe at the moment, add the £10 on top from Liverpool to Crewe and train tickets not too bad at the moment, will go up once people start getting ballot results I reckon

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #395 on: January 21, 2022, 02:29:03 pm »
Wish they would say how many qualify in first sale. Only got Preston and Arsenal away. Would be first final miss out on since getting season ticket in 98.

A maximum of 5,228, so probably a bit less than that

Offline Santiago

• Main Stander
  • Yeeeessss!!!
« Reply #396 on: January 21, 2022, 02:29:05 pm »
Only got Leicester, thats me fooked then

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #397 on: January 21, 2022, 02:38:24 pm »
I've been to every cup game (auto cup) for the last several years and it's a bit of a joke that I've got the same chance of someone who signed up in the summer and went to 2 games this season, it is what it is i guess.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #398 on: January 21, 2022, 02:38:43 pm »
A maximum of 5,228, so probably a bit less than that
Thats the 2nd sale, the 1st sale is for Priority rights holders...I've no idea how many are in that.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #399 on: January 21, 2022, 02:39:41 pm »
Anybody can estimate percentage chance in ballot?

1 in 1.75 is my guess