Author Topic: NFL Fantasy League  (Read 65445 times)

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Re: NFL Fantasy League
« Reply #760 on: October 24, 2019, 05:25:41 am »
Rejection, its whats for dinner.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #761 on: October 24, 2019, 07:40:33 am »
Rejection, its whats for dinner.

Probably why I was a fat bastard as a teenager

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #762 on: October 24, 2019, 12:16:22 pm »
Probably why I was a fat bastard as a teenager

Swallowed a lot of aggression :)

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #763 on: October 24, 2019, 12:24:13 pm »
I see Trend trying to trade for James Conner, he's my highest scoring RB[my RBs quite thread bare], along with Tyler Lockett they are not for up for any trades.
#Sausages

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #764 on: October 24, 2019, 12:32:07 pm »
I see Trend trying to trade for James Conner, he's my highest scoring RB[my RBs quite thread bare], along with Tyler Lockett they are not for up for any trades.

I did not want Conner sir.  You must have me mixed up with someone else --- was interested in Brady.

Figured you be all over Rodgers this week, and was tired of Brady's production stuff comparatively -- while I have Dak sitting and I am going up against the top team in the League Guice --- 6-1.

But no, I do not want your RB's --- and I did not ask for Lockett either.  What is wrong with you? :)

« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 12:36:24 pm by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #765 on: October 24, 2019, 12:44:29 pm »
I was tempted to make an offer for Conner but I figured you'd want to keep him given your other RB options. Or should I say, given you have no other RB options. :D

Online mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #766 on: October 24, 2019, 01:13:02 pm »
I've offered for Connor but am willing to give up multiple decent RBs to compensate, providing more depth.

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #767 on: October 24, 2019, 01:13:09 pm »
I did not want Conner sir.  You must have me mixed up with someone else --- was interested in Brady.

Figured you be all over Rodgers this week, and was tired of Brady's production stuff comparatively -- while I have Dak sitting and I am going up against the top team in the League Guice --- 6-1.

But no, I do not want your RB's --- and I did not ask for Lockett either.  What is wrong with you? :)

You did a ask for Lockett few weeks ago, or was it someone else ;)

You wanted Brady, but end up selecting James Conner instead, ;) Brady isn't up for trade either, i like to rotate both Brady & Rodgers depending on matchup, never thought Brady would be average on Monday night, sums up how bad the Jets were . ;)
#Sausages

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #768 on: October 24, 2019, 01:24:49 pm »
I've offered for Connor but am willing to give up multiple decent RBs to compensate, providing more depth.

You'll have to make the trade again, accidentally cancelled when thinking about it[looking at your team], & i was thinking about it.

#Sausages

Online mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #769 on: October 24, 2019, 01:28:18 pm »

You'll have to make the trade again, accidentally cancelled when thinking about it[looking at your team], & i was thinking about it.

Sent it back
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #770 on: October 24, 2019, 01:29:34 pm »
 I have 4 players with injury reports, most are LP[limited practice] one with DNP. Aaron Rodgers being one of those on LP, i'm sure he'll be fine for Monday night but i'll have to keep an eye out, as Brady is playing Sunday
#Sausages

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #771 on: October 24, 2019, 01:34:10 pm »
#Sausages

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #772 on: October 24, 2019, 05:34:16 pm »
You did a ask for Lockett few weeks ago, or was it someone else ;)

You wanted Brady, but end up selecting James Conner instead, ;) Brady isn't up for trade either, i like to rotate both Brady & Rodgers depending on matchup, never thought Brady would be average on Monday night, sums up how bad the Jets were . ;)

RE: Locket ---->  weeks ago?  I have three trade offer per week, how am I supposed to remember a few weeks ago :)

RE: Brady-----> Oh shit, did I?  On my screen it showed Brady and Chark for three of my guys (included Brees and the Bears with Fitzgerald/Gordon I think).  Anyhow, since I cannot get a response I cancel them myself.

Understand about Brady --- would probably not trade either.  Thought you might be inclined to ride Rodgers as they are getting healthier and in the better part of their schedule.  No worries.

Would have offered you more than you got for Chark though :)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 05:37:16 pm by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #773 on: October 24, 2019, 05:47:07 pm »
RE: Locket ---->  weeks ago?  I have three trade offer per week, how am I supposed to remember a few weeks ago :)

RE: Brady-----> Oh shit, did I?  On my screen it showed Brady and Chark for three of my guys (included Brees and the Bears with Fitzgerald/Gordon I think).  Anyhow, since I cannot get a response I cancel them myself.

Understand about Brady --- would probably not trade either.  Thought you might be inclined to ride Rodgers as they are getting healthier and in the better part of their schedule.  No worries.

Would have offered you more than you got for Chark though :)

Must admit i need RBs, Conner offer was for a RB with similar points though plus McCoy, i'd think of a trading for Lockett with a WR with similar points tally, but not when WRs have less than 100 points for the same amount of games played, i traded Clark as i hardly start with him, but knowing my luck i most likely be needing him when my other WRs are on byes or injured.

Think your auto correct is in play it's Clark you're typing Chark. :D

I hate bye weeks, plays havoc with your selections, my kicker was on a bye last week, think Packers & Patriots have bye week almost same time.
#Sausages

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #774 on: October 24, 2019, 05:52:17 pm »
Man, c'mon... I know how to spell my own name -

(ahem DJ CHARK dute dute dooo, DJ CHARK) Mama Chark, Daddy Chark

No worries - wish you well.... Trend
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #775 on: October 24, 2019, 06:11:29 pm »
Man, c'mon... I know how to spell my own name -

(ahem DJ CHARK dute dute dooo, DJ CHARK) Mama Chark, Daddy Chark

No worries - wish you well.... Trend

Lol just looked, thought it was Clark not Chark. ;D
#Sausages

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #776 on: October 24, 2019, 07:02:03 pm »
Well out Killie!  Good luck this week - hope the boys do the business for you!
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #777 on: October 24, 2019, 07:35:02 pm »
Some nice moves there Trend.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #778 on: October 24, 2019, 09:12:04 pm »

Better than the dance moves he's showing in our Discord channel... ;D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #779 on: October 25, 2019, 01:16:00 am »
Better than the dance moves he's showing in our Discord channel... ;D

I do not know what you are talking about here Stoa  :lmao---- or maybe Discord is the wild wild west of FFB  :)

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #780 on: October 25, 2019, 01:17:20 am »

Yep, its going to take some solidarity to get after Guice this week.  Let me know if you are up for some roster loans :)
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #781 on: October 25, 2019, 08:39:00 am »
Well out Killie!  Good luck this week - hope the boys do the business for you!

I took a risk, but hopefully it will work out well for both of us.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #782 on: October 25, 2019, 03:22:52 pm »
Check your trade offers, league b

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #783 on: October 26, 2019, 05:14:04 pm »
Check your trade offers, league b

Little b league (little brother league)  - A League RULES

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #784 on: October 26, 2019, 05:16:26 pm »
Come the end of the normal season we should definitely do some kind of comparison of the leagues!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #785 on: October 26, 2019, 05:41:47 pm »
Come the end of the normal season we should definitely do some kind of comparison of the leagues!

Well, we'll have our scores right?  Then all we'll have to do is create an inter-league schedule with a few twists (i.e. one free pass to start someone on your bench you didn't in the regular league type of thing :)

Not hard to do - just takes time.  It would come down to randomized scheduling - we could total it all out in the end --> probably with similar outcomes but unique smack talk

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #786 on: October 26, 2019, 07:07:58 pm »
Can you create a new league and draft for the playoffs?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #787 on: October 26, 2019, 09:17:30 pm »
Can you create a new league and draft for the playoffs?

NFL Fantasy is done once regular season is over.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #788 on: October 26, 2019, 09:23:19 pm »
NFL Fantasy is done once regular season is over.

Seriously

What a crock of shite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #789 on: October 29, 2019, 04:21:31 pm »
Jets put Lev Bell up for sale
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #790 on: November 1, 2019, 12:57:17 pm »
Midpoint of the season pukes:

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #791 on: November 1, 2019, 01:21:12 pm »
Guys

Mentioned this on the discord chat and I don't think it is going to concern me directly but how do you feel about a League A and B ultimate Champion match-up during the actual NFL Playoffs

The overall champion of league A and B take part in a redraft using players from the 12 playoff franchises.  Then we score their match-up using the same NFL fantasy scoring.  It shouldn't be too difficult for us to work out the scores ourselves if its only 2 teams.

The draft can be smaller with each player picking QB, 2 x WR, 2 x RB, 1 x W/R, TE, K, DEF.  SO no bench players

Maybe each player can make 2 changes to their team after each of the 3 playoff rounds (not game).

Our regular fantasy game concludes after week 16 so we have then a few weeks to work out the finer points of the ultimate champion draft and subs etc.  We can thrash some ideas around on here if you fancy it.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #792 on: November 1, 2019, 02:49:14 pm »
I'm up for it if someone can keep track of it all, as I currently don't have the time

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #793 on: November 1, 2019, 03:07:39 pm »
Good idea Buck!  Creates some unity among the group -- and quite frankly I would not mind the opportunity to watch league B fail miserably under the weight of some real league A guice!
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #794 on: November 1, 2019, 03:16:15 pm »
That's a good idea, if there's someone who can calculate the points. I'm sure I'd beat whomever I'd meet in the ultimate super-final. There's a reason we're League Better...

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #795 on: November 1, 2019, 03:22:00 pm »
That's a good idea, if there's someone who can calculate the points. I'm sure I'd beat whomever I'd meet in the ultimate super-final. There's a reason we're League Better...

League B - start doing your push-ups buttercups, here comes the guice.
Guice is Loose mate - 7-1

QB
Watson

RB's
Chubb
Zeke
Ingram

WR's
Thomas
Golladay
Diggs
T Williams
Aj Green

TE
Henry

DEF/K - who cares because he's already got you beat, meat!
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #796 on: November 1, 2019, 03:25:56 pm »
It doesn't matter what has happened so far. I'm 2-6 right now, but I'm winning every remaining matchup and the league as well... Beware of the mighty Unicorns...

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #797 on: November 1, 2019, 03:31:30 pm »
I will welcome the support of League A when I represent them as champ.  :champ

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #798 on: November 1, 2019, 03:36:53 pm »
I will welcome the support of League A when I represent them as champ.  :champ

Carl, trade me your TE and then you'll get support --- right now at present; you are looking up at Baxter's team with envy!

:)     Me, I am looking up at the top of the league with amusement, much like a 3 year old looking at that height restrictions for the fun rides.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #799 on: November 1, 2019, 03:37:46 pm »
Carl, trade me your TE and then you'll get support --- right now at present; you are looking up at Baxter's team with envy!

:)     Me, I am looking up at the top of the league with amusement, much like a 3 year old looking at that height restrictions for the fun rides.

If I trade you my TE I won't be champ.