Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2058723 times)

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #13200 on: February 14, 2020, 03:46:58 pm »
I'm on 9 :( Can't go to West Ham now which I thought I could originally so not trying for that. Need 4 from the last 5 ... looking bleak!

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13201 on: February 14, 2020, 03:57:28 pm »
Cheers all! The relief you feel when you get another game boxed off - immeasurable! :lmao

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #13202 on: February 14, 2020, 04:55:28 pm »
From a only personal view I hope they put it to 14 (or even 15) in order of people in the guaranteed sale to more or less the tickets they want not what’s left over.

Remember getting kop 305 row 60 in the first 3-4 bulk sales as that was only 50% on sale in the guaranteed sale not 70-80 as its nowadays.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #13203 on: February 14, 2020, 06:23:40 pm »
Yeah, I seen on a Q&A about one of the recent bulks someone from the club mentioned they couldn't do it previously for whatever reason but its being looked at as a possibility now.
The reason they couldn't do it related to how much traffic their servers can handle I think. I'm sure it said they use a third party server / data base for the bulks so the site doesn't crash. Not sure how they'd have a third party implement the pre log in but at the moment its a joke.

The reason was because the database is stored onsite, and the traffic of having tens or hundreds of thousands of people logging in would hit the office servers (and crash them like it use to when they hosted the queue internally) to check the validity of the credentials and criteria

All it would do is make it a fairer queue in terms of people not being able to have hundreds, 1 entry per membership, if you have 10 people on your F&F then login as all 10 and assign to the card with the highest priority on your list or whatever you want to do with the ticket

It will be implemented when they go to a new ticketing system IMO, not sure when their contract with advanced ticketing is up

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #13204 on: February 14, 2020, 06:52:10 pm »
Cheers all! The relief you feel when you get another game boxed off - immeasurable! :lmao

The rush is unreal haha
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13205 on: February 14, 2020, 06:56:59 pm »
Hi all i've seen a fair few people in this thread mention about the verified by visa step. I have this when purchasing things on line, and its not been a problem, but does this step create problems when trying to check out for tickets on the club site? I've seen posters say that the tickets they've basketed have disappeared after they've verified, and they've been put back in to the queue.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #13206 on: February 14, 2020, 10:18:39 pm »
Hi all i've seen a fair few people in this thread mention about the verified by visa step. I have this when purchasing things on line, and its not been a problem, but does this step create problems when trying to check out for tickets on the club site? I've seen posters say that the tickets they've basketed have disappeared after they've verified, and they've been put back in to the queue.
I’ve seen a few have problems with it, but I managed to buy for Southampton and Shrewsbury and the verification passed no problem. For reference my bank is santander. Maybe there’s issues with certain banks.
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #13207 on: February 14, 2020, 10:45:06 pm »
Had a problem with it the first time I tried it v Saints, froze on verification page, went through fine twice today, one time asked me to verify on my mobile banking app though

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #13208 on: February 14, 2020, 10:53:24 pm »
It worked fine for me when purchasing Southampton tickets a few weeks ago and Atletico today. However it completely back fired during the West Ham sale yesterday and put me back of the queue. I have no idea why but it’s extremely frustrating.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline GarethW

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13209 on: February 17, 2020, 11:54:10 am »
Still don't know how you guys do it, I've not managed to get a single league ticket via members sales for 2 years now. I've always been in the 4 - 13 credit sales but I've dropped off the ladder now. European and cup games no issues thanks for ACS

Offline lucho07072016

• Main Stander
« Reply #13210 on: February 17, 2020, 12:10:12 pm »
A lot of graft & time spent refreshing, but it definitely is possible! Once you get to the magic number it's fairly straightforward to manage.

Offline GarethW

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13211 on: February 17, 2020, 12:42:39 pm »
A lot of graft & time spent refreshing, but it definitely is possible! Once you get to the magic number it's fairly straightforward to manage.

I guess you mean 13? I fell off the ladder and can't even get back to 4. Just find it strange that I've had the "over an hour" for every sale for the past few years. It should NOT be easier to get a pair of Champions League final tickets than to get a single for West Ham on a Monday night. Doesn't sit right with me

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13212 on: February 17, 2020, 12:53:04 pm »
I guess you mean 13? I fell off the ladder and can't even get back to 4. Just find it strange that I've had the "over an hour" for every sale for the past few years. It should NOT be easier to get a pair of Champions League final tickets than to get a single for West Ham on a Monday night. Doesn't sit right with me

Is it easier? I have no champions league credits on my card. Would I be able to get a ticket for the Atletico 2nd leg?
Let's say I don't have West Ham. I will have multiple opportunities until the game to buy a ticket.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline GarethW

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13213 on: February 17, 2020, 01:03:10 pm »
Is it easier? I have no champions league credits on my card. Would I be able to get a ticket for the Atletico 2nd leg?
Let's say I don't have West Ham. I will have multiple opportunities until the game to buy a ticket.

Yep - Europa League is easy to get on ACS. I've been to the last 2 finals but I've failed to get any league tickets for over 2 years now. I just feel I'm doing something wrong. So, for example, for West Ham there is the november second sale (no good for getting a ticket), then second sale/returns and local sales (which are about 4 tickets). What am I missing?

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #13214 on: February 17, 2020, 01:07:04 pm »
Has there been any west ham drops today no?

Offline GarethW

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13215 on: February 17, 2020, 01:26:10 pm »
Has there been any west ham drops today no?

Not that I've seen  :butt

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13216 on: February 17, 2020, 01:58:41 pm »
Yep - Europa League is easy to get on ACS. I've been to the last 2 finals but I've failed to get any league tickets for over 2 years now. I just feel I'm doing something wrong. So, for example, for West Ham there is the november second sale (no good for getting a ticket), then second sale/returns and local sales (which are about 4 tickets). What am I missing?

You didn't say Europa League. You said Champions League final.

Some people were obviously successful in the November sales, and subsequent later sales. Just because you haven't, it means it's easier to get a Champions League final ticket?

Oh, and 4 tickets  :lmao
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 02:02:00 pm by Barneylfc »

Offline GarethW

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13217 on: February 17, 2020, 02:32:02 pm »
You didn't say Europa League. You said Champions League final.

Some people were obviously successful in the November sales, and subsequent later sales. Just because you haven't, it means it's easier to get a Champions League final ticket?

Oh, and 4 tickets  :lmao

Getting on the ACS for European comps was easy (especially when it was Europa that rolled onto the Champs league), in fact it's easier to get on the cup ladders than the league. My point is all I had to do was renew ACS scheme and go in the ballot for final tickets. However, here I am on a Monday afternoon hoping that a single crops up on row 17903 of the main stand for West Ham

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13218 on: February 17, 2020, 02:34:38 pm »
Just got. West ham out the blue titting around on my phone

Result

Offline SWR

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13219 on: February 17, 2020, 02:36:53 pm »
West hams popping up now

Offline SourEnvy

• Kemlynite
  • Six times!
« Reply #13220 on: February 17, 2020, 02:42:58 pm »
FINALLY bagged a West Ham ticket in U8. :scarf

Offline r_ali

• Main Stander
« Reply #13221 on: February 17, 2020, 02:59:01 pm »
This has been a really good drop! I wonder if it's more the Monday night thing or the fan update

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13222 on: February 17, 2020, 03:04:54 pm »
Getting on the ACS for European comps was easy (especially when it was Europa that rolled onto the Champs league), in fact it's easier to get on the cup ladders than the league. My point is all I had to do was renew ACS scheme and go in the ballot for final tickets. However, here I am on a Monday afternoon hoping that a single crops up on row 17903 of the main stand for West Ham

I hope you posting this message didn't mean you missed out on that drop?

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #13223 on: February 17, 2020, 04:02:13 pm »
I wonder is that it for today? Does there usually be drops the day of an away game ie tomorrow?

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13224 on: February 17, 2020, 04:07:59 pm »
I wonder is that it for today? Does there usually be drops the day of an away game ie tomorrow?

Might be odd one more today

Away games don’t normally stop them to be honest even though common sense would say otherwise

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #13225 on: February 17, 2020, 04:17:41 pm »
Is anyone still getting the u4 block. Been on there for a bit now. No seat in there

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #13226 on: February 17, 2020, 04:23:32 pm »
Is anyone still getting the u4 block. Been on there for a bit now. No seat in there

Ya, been there ages. Very annoying. Gone now

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #13227 on: February 17, 2020, 04:30:23 pm »
Update: U4 back again   ::)

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #13228 on: February 17, 2020, 04:36:22 pm »
Ticket website has felt particularly buggy today on chrome.

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #13229 on: February 17, 2020, 04:38:24 pm »
I was thinking the same regarding chrome

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13230 on: February 17, 2020, 05:08:57 pm »
I hope you posting this message didn't mean you missed out on that drop?

I hope it did, because he's posting shite

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #13231 on: February 17, 2020, 07:21:49 pm »
Hospitality for Burnley on sale if anyone has a spare £599
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #13232 on: February 17, 2020, 09:38:26 pm »
Update: U4 back again   ::)

There is a seat in there, but says "currently only disabled supporters can purchase seats in this sale" when you add it to basket

Have to click every white seat for it to show. I know which one it is, but good luck searching for it ;)

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #13233 on: February 17, 2020, 10:07:00 pm »
Hospitality for Burnley on sale if anyone has a spare £599

That’s ridiculous

Online rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #13234 on: February 17, 2020, 10:23:12 pm »
That’s ridiculous

Exactly. I've done it a couple of times this season at 280. It is touting in everything but name.  The irony is that the club are cracking down on touts as we know them, but doing much the same thing themselves. Only asking shedloads more.  We effectively paid 220 quid for a chicken dinner and a carlsberg. And the fucking hassle of having to go into the city centre at rush hour. And I had to fucking pay a tenner to park me car!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13235 on: February 17, 2020, 10:41:18 pm »
Can't believe people pay those prices, it's madness.

I've been on holidays in Europe for less

Offline lucho07072016

• Main Stander
« Reply #13236 on: February 18, 2020, 12:28:23 am »

I just came back from a week in Barbados flight & accommodation for £660 in the BA sale. Those prices from the club are scandalous - but unfortunately they will sell.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #13237 on: February 18, 2020, 01:57:39 am »

630 I’ve paid for flights and accommodation for a week in Florida in April. Think about how 600 could get you to Istanbul in May too, madness

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #13238 on: February 18, 2020, 08:23:18 am »
I've got 7 now for this season, not sure I could push the boat out financially and go again to be honest, that's me done I think. I'm curious though, there's no way the club could stagger the sales differently next season? Could there be an 8+ sale for example? I know it's unlikely but if that happened and I was stuck on 7 I'd lose it. I'd try go once more if I thought it was a genuine possibility but Ive spent a shit load load this season already! And trust me, I'd love to go to every single game regardless of credits but unfortunately that's not plausible for me.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #13239 on: February 18, 2020, 08:39:26 am »
I've got 7 now for this season, not sure I could push the boat out financially and go again to be honest, that's me done I think. I'm curious though, there's no way the club could stagger the sales differently next season? Could there be an 8+ sale for example? I know it's unlikely but if that happened and I was stuck on 7 I'd lose it. I'd try go once more if I thought it was a genuine possibility but Ive spent a shit load load this season already! And trust me, I'd love to go to every single game regardless of credits but unfortunately that's not plausible for me.

No chance they’d increase the criteria by that much. I’m on 6 this season, live a few miles from the ground but only go to 5-10 games every season although peaked at 15 games two seasons ago. Refuse to pay £50+ every game, can’t imagine the money spent on top for travelling etc.