Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6748976 times)

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #76080 on: February 12, 2019, 02:16:20 pm »
Which brings me to the question - Where the feck is the 1939 Trophy DVD?

'Gone with the wind'. Perhaps?

Most of their trophy wins should be on British Pathé Newsreels never mind VHS or DVD

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76081 on: February 12, 2019, 03:36:23 pm »
Controversial. But if they had that stadium. Citys owners probably would have bought Everton, not City.

Them or Abramovich or someone of that ilk. We deffo dodged a bullet there, thanks Bill ;D

Look at Leicester, they built the Walkers Stadium in 2002 and surely that had an influence on the sale to King Power. I know Leicester went into receivership after moving into the stadium, but they were a Division 1 club at the time and ITV Digital going under didn't help. Their stadium cost £37 million, which a Division 1 club were able to finance through loans, yet Kenwright didn't think a Premier League club could afford to borrow about £80 million? Total lack of foresight. In the 90's Southampton, Sunderland and Middlesborough all moved into new stadiums for a quarter of what the bitters needed to spend in 2003.

It is comical that they had to pull out of Kings Dock and now want to build on a shit works.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76082 on: February 12, 2019, 03:38:07 pm »
So since 1939 Liverpool have won

League 1 titles 14 - 9
League 2 titles 1
FA Cups 7 6
League Cups 8
European cups 5
UEFA Cups 3
UEFA Super Cups 3

41 34 trophies vs 8   :'(

Since I was born  8) 8) 8)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #76083 on: February 12, 2019, 04:33:23 pm »
Since I was born  8) 8) 8)

But Everton haven't won 8 trophies since you were born?

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #76084 on: February 12, 2019, 04:37:29 pm »
Said this a few times down the years

Since 1939 theyve won 8 trophies!

THATS 8 TROPHIES IN 80 YEARS!!

4 of them were in the 80s in a 4 year period between 1983 and 1987! And 3 in an 8 year period during the 60's

So during the 1940s, 1950s, 1970s, 2000s, and 2010s they won nothing and won only 1 in the 1990s!

3 between 1939 to 1983

The first in 1962.The last in 1969-70

So another 23 year period from 1939 without a trophy

I think theyre brilliant fun
None of them 'pace trophies' though so they count triple. On the other hand, the RS's have all been won through fraud, conspiracy, cheating and being offside...so we've got nothing to shout about.

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76085 on: February 12, 2019, 04:39:30 pm »
1 hot album every 10 year average

Nice reference.
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76086 on: February 12, 2019, 04:43:04 pm »
So since 1939 Liverpool have won

League 1 titles 14
League 2 titles 1
FA Cups 7
League Cups 8
European cups 5
UEFA Cups 3
UEFA Super Cups 3

41 trophies vs 8   :'(

The first 10 don't count remember, that goes for each competition not overall.

So it's 4 v 0.

...and they'd be more than happy with that if it were actually true.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #76087 on: February 12, 2019, 04:45:15 pm »
If it meant Liverpool would not win the league an Everton fan would...

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #76088 on: February 12, 2019, 05:06:44 pm »
…...Bum a goat?

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76089 on: February 12, 2019, 05:21:02 pm »
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/evertons-hopes-new-stadium-bramley-15820071.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Great spin on the 94% number, I mean it wasn’t just for people who live near it, local businesses etc, I mean if I live in Rhyl I’m of course not going to have my livelihood impacted much by this...

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76090 on: February 12, 2019, 05:24:41 pm »
Them or Abramovich or someone of that ilk. We deffo dodged a bullet there, thanks Bill ;D

Look at Leicester, they built the Walkers Stadium in 2002 and surely that had an influence on the sale to King Power. I know Leicester went into receivership after moving into the stadium, but they were a Division 1 club at the time and ITV Digital going under didn't help. Their stadium cost £37 million, which a Division 1 club were able to finance through loans, yet Kenwright didn't think a Premier League club could afford to borrow about £80 million? Total lack of foresight. In the 90's Southampton, Sunderland and Middlesborough all moved into new stadiums for a quarter of what the bitters needed to spend in 2003.

It is comical that they had to pull out of Kings Dock and now want to build on a shit works.

Sorry, but your statement there about Leicester going into receivership actually vindicates Kenwright for not putting the club into so much debt - they probably would have gone bust too! Most of those teams you've mentioned there have had financial problems but have benefitted from parachute payments. Perhaps the parachute payment business model is really the one which would suit Everton.
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #76091 on: February 12, 2019, 05:36:25 pm »
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/evertons-hopes-new-stadium-bramley-15820071.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Great spin on the 94% number, I mean it wasn’t just for people who live near it, local businesses etc, I mean if I live in Rhyl I’m of course not going to have my livelihood impacted much by this...
Still no finance sorted, still quoting the £500m cost, the £1bn boost to the economy, 15000 jobs and 1.5m tourists that will come.

All with nothing to back it up but words  :D

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76092 on: February 12, 2019, 05:44:20 pm »

Only 20,000 voted? where's the other 40,000? thought they'd be crawling out of the woodwork (someone will no doubt make a pun out of that ;D ) to have a say

Now I'm not arsed either way, it won't affect my life and doesn't bother me in the slightest, apart from having a good laugh if/when it goes tits up, this statement just strikes me as the club throwing them some breadcrumbs to take their minds off of the current shite on the pitch, what their support really needs as far as the stadium is concerned is some news on filling the £150m black hole in the financing as that is the biggest obstacle to it getting off the ground, not making a fanfare of 2,000 non Everton supporters thinking it'll be great

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76093 on: February 12, 2019, 05:49:39 pm »
Sorry, but your statement there about Leicester going into receivership actually vindicates Kenwright for not putting the club into so much debt - they probably would have gone bust too! Most of those teams you've mentioned there have had financial problems but have benefitted from parachute payments. Perhaps the parachute payment business model is really the one which would suit Everton.

That said, if Everton had gone down 15-20 odd years ago they might have sorted their shit out by now and become a semi decent side.  Instead, Moyes kept them bumbling along with a fool's hope that has mutated into a very aggressive form of entitlement.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76094 on: February 12, 2019, 05:52:09 pm »

Two different clubs though

It was Leicesters poor financial management, the TV deal and relegation that caused them to go into administration. They were a Yo-yo club, had avg attendances of just under 20k, Peter Taylor spunked £23 million on shite in 15 months like spending £5 million on Ade Akinbye. ITV digital also collapsed owing £178million to the football league which put a lot of clubs outside the prem in trouble.

Everton never had an avg attendance below 34,000 in the 2000s and it peaked at just under 39k, they got over £2.5 mill in prize money in 2002, sold Shrek for £25million in 2003. Then to cap it all and to show Kenwright was clueless, the EU had been investigating SKY for competition rule violations since the 1990's and in December 2002 ruled the Premier League had an illegal agreement. There was then a queue of companies wanting a slice of the TV rights, which already was costing Sky £1.1bn. He should have realised a bidding war would happen.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76095 on: February 12, 2019, 05:56:35 pm »
Only 20,000 voted? where's the other 40,000? thought they'd be crawling out of the woodwork (someone will no doubt make a pun out of that ;D ) to have a say

Now I'm not arsed either way, it won't affect my life and doesn't bother me in the slightest, apart from having a good laugh if/when it goes tits up, this statement just strikes me as the club throwing them some breadcrumbs to take their minds off of the current shite on the pitch, what their support really needs as far as the stadium is concerned is some news on filling the £150m black hole in the financing as that is the biggest obstacle to it getting off the ground, not making a fanfare of 2,000 non Everton supporters thinking it'll be great
oh it’s clearly put out there as spin and deflect from the current shite, especially as it’s the only thing they’ve got going for them at the moment (not that it is likely to happen)

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76096 on: February 12, 2019, 05:59:25 pm »
Yeah, ironically, if Hans Segers hadn’t been dodgy that day in 1994, I reckon they’d be in a better position now. They would have had to move to a new stadium or upgrade Goodison before any promotion back to the PL..
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76097 on: February 12, 2019, 06:01:16 pm »
Yeah, ironically, if Hans Segers hadn’t been dodgy that day in 1994, I reckon they’d be in a better position now. They would have had to move to a new stadium or upgrade Goodison before any promotion back to the PL..
and their fans wouldn’t have that entitlement, can’t think of anyone else, potentially apart from forest, who’s fans could have such an entitlement complex about them

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76098 on: February 12, 2019, 06:01:20 pm »

Not boo for a whole season.

Nah, too far fetched.

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #76099 on: February 12, 2019, 06:14:33 pm »
Swing a kid at his OWN players.

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76100 on: February 12, 2019, 06:16:10 pm »
and their fans wouldn’t have that entitlement, can’t think of anyone else, potentially apart from forest, who’s fans could have such an entitlement complex about them

Villa?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76101 on: February 12, 2019, 06:21:49 pm »

happily see them relegated

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #76102 on: February 12, 2019, 06:25:30 pm »
Villa?

Yep. Definitely. Closes fanbase to the Ev I've come across that lot.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76103 on: February 12, 2019, 06:27:07 pm »

"The second phase of Everton's consultation will be held in the summer and is set to include designs of how the new 52,000 capacity home could look."

That's fantastic.  Anytime soon, they might, possibly, maybe have a few drawings.

Just give it up lads, it's not happening.  In fairness, it's cheaper than the cowboys spending a fortune on some pictures.

Cling on to that bitters, as it's all you're getting.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #76104 on: February 12, 2019, 06:31:09 pm »
"The second phase of Everton's consultation will be held in the summer and is set to include designs of how the new 52,000 capacity home could look."

That's fantastic.  Anytime soon, they might, possibly, maybe have a few drawings.

Just give it up lads, it's not happening.  In fairness, it's cheaper than the cowboys spending a fortune on some pictures.

Yeah, who puts "could" in that quote if they have any confidence.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76105 on: February 12, 2019, 06:31:13 pm »

to be fair they’ve been put into loads of debt by their owner on something that has no worth, for us it was drawings for them it’s their playing squad

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76107 on: February 12, 2019, 06:40:55 pm »
Yeah, who puts "could" in that quote if they have any confidence.

It's just ridiculously vague all round.  Set to, possibly, could.....  And the fact that this is the 'Second phase'.

Just be honest and call it what it is, a fantasy.  Or maybe imaginary?  Does that sound better?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76108 on: February 12, 2019, 07:15:48 pm »

This whole consultation, consultation, consultation business has got Denise Baxendale's senior academic's fingerprints all over it. It's a bit like May's delaying tactics over Brexit.

Online Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76109 on: February 12, 2019, 07:27:28 pm »
They should just fold. All they do is bring misery to half of Liverpool. The blues in my family, except one, are the old school “Merseyside blues” that are happy Liverpool are doing well if they aren’t because they’re from the same city/area. But since the 80s, the fans have become so bitter, and the club has become so shit, that all they do is make their fans miserable. My father-in-law and bro-in-law are ST in gwladys. They say it’s toxic in the stands.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #76110 on: February 12, 2019, 07:30:56 pm »
This whole consultation, consultation, consultation business has got Denise Baxendale's senior academic's fingerprints all over it. It's a bit like May's delaying tactics over Brexit.

At least May's dilemma has a finite end at some point. Not the Everton Sangri-la, which may or may not appear out of the mist one day, never to be seen again for another 20 years. At which point (around season ticket time), some vague press release about a new stadium on Crosby beach, or Sefton Park, will be secreted to the blue journo at the Echo.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #76111 on: February 12, 2019, 07:52:23 pm »
I'm not sure why, but the 8 trophies in 80 years fact actually surprises me. I think the simplest way you can sum it up is by saying they are seriously, seriously, shite.

The entitlement to success that a number of their fans feel is incredible. I'm sure a fair few Liverpool fans have felt some sort of entitlement themselves, especially in this disappointing drought of trophies, but a lot of Everton fans probably just suffer from intense jealousy of our success. Even at their peak in the 80s, they 'only' picked up 2 titles, an FA cup, and a European competition that's not been played for about 20 years now.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76112 on: February 12, 2019, 08:03:45 pm »
To be fair they’d won a major trophy every decade up to the noughties so at least there is some consistent winning

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #76114 on: February 12, 2019, 08:12:31 pm »

Lille?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #76115 on: February 12, 2019, 08:27:48 pm »
become a Liverpool supporter and let  Liverpool win the league

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan

Online Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76117 on: February 12, 2019, 08:30:06 pm »
become a Liverpool supporter and let  Liverpool win the league

The Everton Paradox

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76118 on: February 12, 2019, 08:36:23 pm »

At least May's dilemma has a finite end at some point. Not the Everton Sangri-la, which may or may not appear out of the mist one day, never to be seen again for another 20 years. At which point (around season ticket time), some vague press release about a new stadium on Crosby beach, or Sefton Park, will be secreted to the blue journo at the Echo.

Maybe not Shangri-La more like the Native American expression "Anacapa" meaning "now you see it, now you don't".

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76119 on: February 12, 2019, 08:41:46 pm »
I'm not sure why, but the 8 trophies in 80 years fact actually surprises me. I think the simplest way you can sum it up is by saying they are seriously, seriously, shite.

The entitlement to success that a number of their fans feel is incredible. I'm sure a fair few Liverpool fans have felt some sort of entitlement themselves, especially in this disappointing drought of trophies, but a lot of Everton fans probably just suffer from intense jealousy of our success. Even at their peak in the 80s, they 'only' picked up 2 titles, an FA cup, and a European competition that's not been played for about 20 years now.

They're seriously shite in comparison to where the deluded fuckwits THINK they should be.  But in historical terms, as I said, they are running completely to par.

And, to be fair, even when you take into account the European Cups of Villa and Forest, Everton are comfortably still in the top ten most successful English clubs.  Wouldn't put Spurs in that bracket for example.

It is our success that drives them insane and thinking they should be better than they are.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art