Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6753219 times)

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #76280 on: February 15, 2019, 09:18:59 pm »
Genuinely can't wait to see it in all its glory.  Half full and drowned out with boos.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #76281 on: February 15, 2019, 09:19:08 pm »

Silva? He's currently on the endangered list.

The lesser spotted snake.

Could work.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #76282 on: February 15, 2019, 09:22:41 pm »
“HOME END - NO SAFE STANDING”

You don’t fuckin say!  Probably not safe to sit in there either.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #76283 on: February 15, 2019, 09:36:30 pm »
“HOME END - NO SAFE STANDING”

You don’t fuckin say!  Probably not safe to sit in there either.

Only squatting in the Toilet Bowl...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #76284 on: February 15, 2019, 09:38:53 pm »
The finally found somewhere to flush, that's nice.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #76285 on: February 15, 2019, 09:41:00 pm »
It's amazing how many times tickets for Everton matches end up in raffles in our work place. I don't dare enter any raffle just in case I win a pair of them! What the hell would you do with them, you couldn't even flog them on who'd go?  :o
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #76286 on: February 15, 2019, 09:42:24 pm »
http://smartseries.sportspromedia.com/news/everton-new-stadium-store-fanatics-deal

Arf!

This bit got me -

“We’re particularly excited that Everton joins a list of international partners to adopt Fanatics’ vertical manufacturing model, which will significantly improve the overall supply chain and enable us to cater to the modern-day, on-demand needs of Everton’s global fanbase.

:lmao :lmao :lmao
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #76287 on: February 15, 2019, 09:47:15 pm »
In all seriousness, if their new stadium ever does get built, regardless of the shite footy that will be played in it and as a point of pride in the city, I want it to be unique and in-fitting with the dockland/industrial surroundings and worthy of a prominant place on the waterfront. That most definitely does not fill the criteria. Instead we have another identikit bowl and a multi-story carpark.

Well in Everton.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76288 on: February 15, 2019, 09:48:40 pm »
They must be Millwall fans surely. Not a single thug is armed with a toddler.

They were confiscated at the train station.

Police were on it after snooping on the County Road Cutters website and seeing calls for everyone to take a Stanley.

Fifty Bitters turned up with youngsters called Stanley and they weren't afraid to use them, but Old Bill were ready.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76289 on: February 15, 2019, 09:51:26 pm »
Finally there's some pics doing the rounds...

Is this really the 'iconic' stadium they were all hoping for?  :o

Looks shite, especially considering it's going to cost them well over half a billion to construct.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76290 on: February 15, 2019, 09:52:48 pm »
In all seriousness, if their new stadium ever does get built, regardless of the shite footy that will be played in it and as a point of pride in the city, I want it to be unique and in-fitting with the dockland/industrial surroundings and worthy of a prominant place on the waterfront. That most definitely does not fill the criteria. Instead we have another identikit bowl and a multi-story carpark.

Well in Everton.

It fits right in with the sewage treatment works next door.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #76291 on: February 15, 2019, 09:53:35 pm »
Is this really the 'iconic' stadium they were all hoping for?  :o

Looks shite, especially considering it's going to cost them well over half a billion to construct.

Lets see them, been waiting ages to actually see something "concrete" though knowing Everton they will build it with something less expensive.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #76292 on: February 15, 2019, 09:55:04 pm »
This bit got me -

“We’re particularly excited that Everton joins a list of international partners to adopt Fanatics’ vertical manufacturing model, which will significantly improve the overall supply chain and enable us to cater to the modern-day, on-demand needs of Everton’s global fanbase.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

They could've just said Dickie Piss

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76293 on: February 15, 2019, 09:55:57 pm »
Looks shite,is shite but in fairness to them,it is 100% Everton,only Everton would ruin the best view by sticking a car park in the way.

Somebody needs to sneak a few protected species onsite before they have chance to run the environmental tests.  ;D

I did see a natterjack toad ambling across Regent Road and onto the site last week.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76294 on: February 15, 2019, 10:01:05 pm »

The lesser spotted snake.

Could work.

The lesser armed Pickford?

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76295 on: February 15, 2019, 10:03:18 pm »
Stadium of Shite?

How are the locals and GOTers taking it?

I can't imagine them being happy with that at all. They seemed to be expecting something like Spurs' new place, but it looks more like Middlesbrough's.

They don't half set themselves up for disappointment, don't they.

Bitters will either be doing their usual fume, or they'll be bluffing it out and making out it will be the best ground in the League.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76296 on: February 15, 2019, 10:06:17 pm »
Looks like Sunderland's SoL but with a single seater stand behind one of the goals.

So far away from Iconic or Unique as you can get, looks the same as every soulless bowl done in Europe the last 20 years.

Meh.

Surely the Bitters will be going apeshit over one end being a single tier. Surely that's far too much like a Kop for their liking?

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76297 on: February 15, 2019, 10:09:17 pm »
Must be gutting to see us decrease our debt by £33m when buttered like catcher think we’re drowning in unsustainable debt.

Our debt is about 25% of turnover.  They are proposing debt of over 100% of turnover with their new stadium

An odd bunch
their total debt is over 100% of turnover, £250m to moshi-la

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76298 on: February 15, 2019, 10:09:52 pm »
Looks shite,is shite but in fairness to them,it is 100% Everton,only Everton would ruin the best view by sticking a car park in the way.

That really is full Everton.

They were going on about this ''iconic'' waterfront stadium that all the cruise liner passengers (wools, tourists etc  ::) ) would see as they sailed into Liverpool.

Now, all they will actually see is a ... car park.  :wellin :lmao :wellin

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76299 on: February 15, 2019, 10:13:03 pm »
It's amazing how many times tickets for Everton matches end up in raffles in our work place. I don't dare enter any raffle just in case I win a pair of them! What the hell would you do with them, you couldn't even flog them on who'd go?  :o
ive told this one a few times but one day I was walking through Liverpool uni student union after they got battered in the first leg by that Romanian team after Collina happened in 2005, these girls in short denim skirts and everton tops had some tickets for the second leg talking to people there.

Thought I might as well as I thought they were freebies but they wanted money for them, the nerve of them!!!

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #76300 on: February 15, 2019, 10:13:57 pm »

They were going on about this ''iconic'' waterfront stadium that all the cruise liner passengers (wools, tourists etc  ::) ) would see as they sailed into Liverpool.

Is access to the car park through those two narrow bridges? If so they'll be some conflict with the hordes on foot, marching down from County Road.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76301 on: February 15, 2019, 10:25:53 pm »

Arf. Up there with the Madejski in the iconic stakes.

Mind you, I’m pretty sure they’ll be the first club to have a heritage listed hydraulic tower on the site of their stadium.  Looking forward to them updating their list.

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76302 on: February 15, 2019, 10:32:41 pm »
Arf. Up there with the Madejski in the iconic stakes.

Mind you, I’m pretty sure they’ll be the first club to have a heritage listed hydraulic tower on the site of their stadium.  Looking forward to them updating their list.

Wait until Mourinho's managing them, it'll be the eritage listed hydraulic tower

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76303 on: February 15, 2019, 10:38:21 pm »

its probably to deflect the boos away from the water, can’t have the tourists having that as their first impression of the city

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76304 on: February 15, 2019, 10:38:49 pm »
Is access to the car park through those two narrow bridges? If so they'll be some conflict with the hordes on foot, marching down from County Road.

If so, that will be a nightmare to get in and out of.

Anyway, if anyone was actually worrying over them building something special down there, they can certainly relax now after seeing these pictures. It looks like they've made a pig's ear of it.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76305 on: February 15, 2019, 10:41:07 pm »
its probably to deflect the boos away from the water, can’t have the tourists having that as their first impression of the city

You could be right.

They will also notice, what with the sewage farm next door, that the City likes to keep its shit and its shite all in one place.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #76306 on: February 15, 2019, 10:43:18 pm »
Who the fuck has drawn that shit up..

Where's Alan X?  He's culpable I'm telling you.  8)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #76307 on: February 15, 2019, 10:43:19 pm »
If so, that will be a nightmare to get in and out of.

Anyway, if anyone was actually worrying over them building something special down there, they can certainly relax now after seeing these pictures. It looks like they've made a pig's ear of it.

I think these drawings are proof that they have no intention of building a stadium.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76308 on: February 15, 2019, 10:45:17 pm »
I think these drawings are proof that they have no intention of building a stadium.

April 1st isn't really that far away. Maybe they are trolling their fans and will reveal the truth then?  ;)

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76309 on: February 15, 2019, 10:47:24 pm »
You could be right.

They will also notice, what with the sewage farm next door, that the City likes to keep its shit and its shite all in one place.
good point, the city will get plaudits for its exceptional planning

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76310 on: February 15, 2019, 10:50:44 pm »
Just had a look on their Skyscrapercity page and it seems the club are launching an investigation over the leak of this design. They also say this design is not the final design and is subject to change.

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1722490&page=47

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #76311 on: February 15, 2019, 10:51:15 pm »
I know these are leaked pics, but usually with stadium designs, like Stanley Park, updated Anfield, Chelsea, Spurs, they have renders of what it looks like outside from the ground. So either they’re still to be leaked, or they didn’t bother because it’s a load of shite.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76312 on: February 15, 2019, 10:52:07 pm »
Finally there's some pics doing the rounds

If you have a fan plaza and a car park to fit on either side of the stadium, surely it would be more logical to put the fan plaza by the river for the view and the car park by the actual road.  ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76313 on: February 15, 2019, 10:57:22 pm »
If you have a fan plaza and a car park to fit on either side of the stadium, surely it would be more logical to put the fan plaza by the river for the view and the car park by the actual road.  ;D

That would be the logical choice, wouldn't it. But maybe they are keeping the fans as far away from the river as possible. If they are serving up the same old shite on the pitch in 2097 or whenever the hell they build this then most of the poor buggers will be jumping in if the plaza is by the river.

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76314 on: February 15, 2019, 10:57:29 pm »

And the shite next to the sewage works ;D

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #76315 on: February 15, 2019, 10:58:25 pm »
The river is at the bottom of the screen I think and to the left of the car park is a dock.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76316 on: February 15, 2019, 10:59:48 pm »
Another odd thing with that design, there doesn't seem to be any way to get from one side of the stadium to the other, unless the ends overhand walkways and even then that still wouldn't work for the cars.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76317 on: February 15, 2019, 11:00:09 pm »
The river is at the bottom of the screen I think and to the left of the car park is a dock.
Pitch runs north- south. The Mersey is on the left of the picture above.

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76318 on: February 15, 2019, 11:01:39 pm »
That would be the logical choice, wouldn't it. But maybe they are keeping the fans as far away from the river as possible. If they are serving up the same old shite on the pitch in 2097 or whenever the hell they build this then most of the poor buggers will be jumping in if the plaza is by the river.

By 2097 the banks of the river will probably be along Vauxhall road

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76319 on: February 15, 2019, 11:03:22 pm »
Just had a look on their Skyscrapercity page and it seems the club are launching an investigation over the leak of this design. They also say this design is not the final design and is subject to change.

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1722490&page=47
its probably silva who leaked it, deflects from his performance