Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Any good yt videos on amorim? Loads there but most seem shite. I did see one short interview in English where he says they can't afford Ronaldo and laughed it off.

Videos on him doing what?
Whereas you give direct answers every time and never shift the goalposts?

Exactly ;)
One thing I am a bit worried about ... I think the players as a whole will have wanted Alonso. They'll have known like us the market isn't great and anyone who replaces Klopp would have their negatives, but I think he's the one in world football where you think, he's the man.

Beyond that, who knows who they'd be excited by ... Ancelotti maybe, Nagelsmann? It can be someone young but it has to be someone who's young and a winner. Can struggle to see a few of the more experienced heads being too happy with De Zerbi I'll be honest. Of course, that could all be bollocks but I wouldn't predict it without believing it.

I'm surprised with all the talk on Amorim nobody has really mentioned the fella at Feyenoord. Seems a practically identical situation to Amorim.

We've placed a lot of emphasis on signing leaders, a team of captains with drive and a winning mentality, they're not going to turn into a bunch of doom-mongering fannies because they didn't get the manager you've decided they all wanted.
News and Current Affairs / Re: India - deteriorating?
« Last post by Bullet500 on Today at 12:30:19 am »
A couple of examples for this would be that in 2011 Congress filed sedition cases against 3500 farmers for protesting against the construction of a nuclear power plant in Tamil Nadu.
Kundankulam nuclear power plant? Jayalalitha's government. AIDMK was technically a soft Hindutva part if there's such a thing in Tamil Nadu politics.

What you could actually criticise Congress for is by putting people like Aseem Trivedi behind the bars during the Anna Hazare movement. But the same thing happens now and perhaps worse. ;)
I'd bet my left nut Xabi hasn't revealed his plans to anybody yet.

Joyce doesn't know what Xabi is thinking or what could really be going on behind the scenes.

Stop clutching. It's done. Alonso ain't coming. We move.
General Football and Sport / Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Last post by elbow on Today at 12:29:57 am »
They definitely don't need the shop in town. I don't know if you remember, but they had one years ago but it closed down. The only reason they opened this one is because their fans were outraged when we opened our second shop in town. They were crying because they had no presence in the city centre and we had not one, but two shops, so the club caved in and open this one.

I’ve been back to Liverpool three times in the last 5 years, I’ve never seen more than 10 people in there at the absolute max.
It's what he does. He cherrypicks one line of a post, ignores the context of your post, and then avoids answering any question you ask him.

Whereas you give direct answers every time and never shift the goalposts?
Brighton

Kelleher
Bradley Konate van Dijk Gomez
Szoboszlai Endo MacAllister
Salah Nunez Diaz

FS: 3 - 1 LFC
FS: Salah
DP: 4
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation
« Last post by MBL? on Today at 12:28:40 am »
Maybe this is all a precursor to Klopp staying one more year and handing over to Xabi when he's finished his business in Germany.
No chance, even less than no chance now Edwards is back.
You are an elusive bugger aren't you? How about you address the content of my post before you do another redirect.

It's what he does. He cherrypicks one line of a post, ignores the context of your post, and then avoids answering any question you ask him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10