Author Topic: Spiders....  (Read 146488 times)

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spiders....
« Reply #1640 on: March 1, 2019, 11:40:26 pm »
Ticks off Peruvian Amazon off the list of places to visit. Fuck that.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1641 on: March 2, 2019, 02:29:34 am »
Just Incase I ever thought of going to the amazon. Yup nooooope.

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1642 on: March 2, 2019, 05:24:09 am »
Who wants a nightmare tonight? Oh, you do! :wave

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1644 on: March 5, 2019, 10:30:53 am »
Redback attacks brown snake in amazing video https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/animals/redback-attacks-brown-snake-in-amazing-video/news-story/0a646a59aa71c66446926da9c76533a7

Terrifying scenes as redback eats baby brown snake for dinner https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/animals/terrifying-scenes-as-redback-eats-baby-brown-snake-for-dinner/news-story/50a82b2dd1a36e8793f39200ed264082

I say this before watching the video (and I probably never will!) but redbacks don’t scare me as much as Huntsmen, the tubby abdomened weirdos.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1645 on: March 5, 2019, 09:36:53 pm »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1646 on: March 5, 2019, 09:47:49 pm »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1647 on: March 5, 2019, 11:04:26 pm »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1648 on: March 6, 2019, 09:47:45 am »

Car thieves are getting more and more inventive ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1649 on: March 6, 2019, 01:27:13 pm »
I don't mind fat, hairy slow spiders, even giant ones. But that ^^^ long legs, skinny, fast, big? Yeah, no. Just no. Sneaking into my car? No. No. No.

I'd prefer a tarantula over a huntsman in my house any day.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Online tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #1650 on: March 6, 2019, 01:36:58 pm »
Whole bunch of nope on this page of the thread.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1651 on: March 6, 2019, 03:41:12 pm »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1652 on: September 3, 2019, 10:56:39 pm »
If your ear is itchy right now, I know what's causing it. :wave

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EmbTPvVH35g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EmbTPvVH35g</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/n5KZw7vLvhs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/n5KZw7vLvhs</a>
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1653 on: September 4, 2019, 04:40:42 pm »
Fucking spiders are everywhere.  I've had to hoover up 4 massive ones in the last 7 days from my living room. I'm expecting to find more. Hate the c*nts! :no
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1654 on: September 4, 2019, 04:59:11 pm »
Spiders are cool

I encourage them as they get rid of really annoying creatures such as flies
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1655 on: September 4, 2019, 05:13:13 pm »
Spiders are cool

Spiders would make great transfer mods. ;D
― Christine Szymanski

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1656 on: September 4, 2019, 05:27:12 pm »
Spiders are cool

Nah I'd rather have ten flies in my room than a big fuck-off spider that hides under your pillow and runs faster than a dog.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #1657 on: September 10, 2019, 09:57:00 am »
Was a massive crusty one by the front door of our building yesterday evening, right above where we put the access code in. Fucked it off and went to the other door round the side instead.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #1658 on: September 10, 2019, 01:37:09 pm »
Was a massive crusty one by the front door of our building yesterday evening, right above where we put the access code in. Fucked it off and went to the other door round the side instead.
You didn't leave all your belongings and immediately move house?  That would've been the sensible and rational course of action.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1659 on: September 10, 2019, 02:05:37 pm »
You didn't leave all your belongings and immediately move house?  That would've been the sensible and rational course of action.

Having burnt it to the ground first of course.

Caught sight of a big fucker in our bath as I brushed my teeth before bed the other night. Left it for my wife to deal with in the morning which she duly did. I’m right in thinking they can’t climb out of baths are t I? Felt like a bit of a reckless gamble!

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1660 on: September 10, 2019, 02:06:48 pm »

Probably saw you coming and slipped round the back too...

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1661 on: September 10, 2019, 03:51:33 pm »
Having burnt it to the ground first of course.

Caught sight of a big fucker in our bath as I brushed my teeth before bed the other night. Left it for my wife to deal with in the morning which she duly did. I’m right in thinking they can’t climb out of baths are t I? Felt like a bit of a reckless gamble!

Depends how the plug chain is routed

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1662 on: September 12, 2019, 05:42:06 pm »
I was painting the shed yesterday so went inside to get a paintbrush out of a bag hanging up on the shed wall. I opened the bag and inside was one of these monsters.

:shocked

It was so big that I could hear it walking inside the bag when I put it on the floor to let it escape.  :o
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1663 on: September 12, 2019, 06:17:49 pm »
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1664 on: September 12, 2019, 06:33:27 pm »
^
 ;D

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1665 on: September 12, 2019, 09:27:54 pm »
I've got a dinky one living in my house.  Saw it in the bathroom yesterday so I let it be.  It's a new build so I don't think most bugs have figured out a way in yet, but I've had a terrible time with those itty bitty fruit flies, so the more help I have with the little sob's the better.

Also, re-sharing this from five years ago, seeing as it went down so well last time. ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aNHK565cVe8&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aNHK565cVe8&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1666 on: September 14, 2019, 02:40:51 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jwJ8439M4CY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jwJ8439M4CY</a>

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1667 on: September 14, 2019, 04:40:07 pm »
This monster has just chased me down the driveway.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1668 on: October 10, 2019, 10:39:10 pm »
Just saw a big bastard outside my kitchen window so started filming it and as I’m filming one about ten times the fucking size (the female I’m guessing?) comes into view! Thank fuck that window doesn’t need opening for about a year now.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1669 on: October 10, 2019, 10:52:11 pm »
Just saw a big bastard outside my kitchen window so started filming it and as I’m filming one about ten times the fucking size (the female I’m guessing?) comes into view! Thank fuck that window doesn’t need opening for about a year now.

So did the female eat the male then?

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1670 on: October 11, 2019, 01:16:33 am »

Did he burn down the house????

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1671 on: October 12, 2019, 09:22:24 pm »
Don't they usually have a shag then eat the male?

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1672 on: October 12, 2019, 09:28:54 pm »

Quicker and easier than ordering a pizza.

Popcorn's Art

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1673 on: October 12, 2019, 11:16:21 pm »
Awww, this is cute! Like a little 8-legged kitten or puppy. :)

― Christine Szymanski

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1674 on: October 12, 2019, 11:21:57 pm »
I'd strangle the person who ever pranked me like this! :lmao

― Christine Szymanski

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1675 on: October 13, 2019, 01:04:27 am »
Awww, this is cute! Like a little 8-legged kitten or puppy. :)

So important to remember that peacock spiders are less than a centimetre across.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/d_yYC5r8xMI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/d_yYC5r8xMI</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1676 on: October 13, 2019, 10:27:18 am »
I'd strangle the person who ever pranked me like this! :lmao

I would fucking kill them

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1677 on: October 13, 2019, 11:53:25 am »
We've had hardly any this year, think the cats might have munched them

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1678 on: October 13, 2019, 01:13:01 pm »
^

Got loads in the garage, had a lot of Daddy long legs in the summer, now a lot of the fat bodied ones living around the garage doors. So long as they stay out of my stuff they can carry on living there. Not seen any in the house this year.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1679 on: October 13, 2019, 01:20:33 pm »

Well, they might as well make a night of it.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"