The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

a question for one of the mods

<< < (192/206) > >>

Kashinoda:
Do we still need the corruption fallacy thread on the main board?

It adds nothing of value (especially when compared to the rational OP) and is mainly just bickering about the media and conspiracies.

We have the VAR & Ref thread in General Sport and there's a ton of crossover there anyway, feel like the same conversation in the wake of the Forest game was being had in about 5 threads.

John C:

--- Quote from: Kashinoda on March  4, 2024, 11:08:24 am ---Do we still need the corruption fallacy thread on the main board?

It adds nothing of value (especially when compared to the rational OP) and is mainly just bickering about the media and conspiracies.

We have the VAR & Ref thread in General Sport and there's a ton of crossover there anyway, feel like the same conversation in the wake of the Forest game was being had in about 5 threads.

--- End quote ---
Hi mate, I think they are two separate subjects to be honest it's just that posters don't use them appropriately.
The conspiracy thread is about other clubs, fans, refs, media etc supposedly with a bias against us while the VAR/Ref thread is about all officiating decisions across football in general.

You're right that there is a duplication, we had a Ref Watch thread which could be merged with the VAR thread, albeit they are even two separate discussions if used correctly.
One is about Refs and one is about the VAR system.
It's hard to get posters to use threads correctly without us having to constantly delete, delete, delete.

Kenny's Jacket:
I think years ago when you recieved a PM a notification would appear in your email
Is this no longer the case?

afc tukrish:

--- Quote from: Kenny's Jacket on March  4, 2024, 06:45:26 pm ---I think years ago when you recieved a PM a notification would appear in your email
Is this no longer the case?

--- End quote ---

Still get an email when I get a PM, way to ensure in your Rock account...

Kenny's Jacket:

--- Quote from: afc tukrish on March  4, 2024, 07:37:28 pm ---Still get an email when I get a PM, way to ensure in your Rock account...

--- End quote ---

cheers Kid.  I dont, however thats not my issue  :thumbup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version