The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

a question for one of the mods

<< < (191/200) > >>

SamLad:

--- Quote from: CHOPPER on February 22, 2024, 01:13:16 am ---I agree, well said. :thumbup

--- End quote ---
good post chopper.

SamLad:

--- Quote from: John C on February 21, 2024, 11:10:53 pm ---Hello mate, it's something that's been requested frequently but it was decided a while ago it won't be getting introduced.

--- End quote ---
what was the reasoning John? I think it would be a huge improvement to be honest.

I imagine it's a non-trivial sw modification but I seem to recall (could be completely wrong!) that it was more a "we don't want to be like other sites" thing?

bigbonedrawky:
Now I understand the reason why the Labour thread has been locked and even why some post have been deleted (including my own for straying off topic ) but Brynees disgraceful edit of Nobbys post which he falsely quoted him as saying "I forgot Israel deserved it didn't they " Is still there for all to see...

Sangria:

--- Quote from: John C on February 21, 2024, 11:10:53 pm ---Hello mate, it's something that's been requested frequently but it was decided a while ago it won't be getting introduced.

--- End quote ---

*Like*

duvva 💅:
Just noticed there are two Forest threads in the General forum at the moment

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version