Author Topic: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II & Warzone 2  (Read 12475 times)

Offline Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II & Warzone 2
« Reply #240 on: February 8, 2023, 11:46:00 am »
Has anybody found a way to actually add attachments to your insured weapon in DMZ?

Every time I try it just throws me back to the menu with no gun in the insured slot. The only way I can add one is to use a base weapon with no amendments, it's bloody annoying.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #241 on: February 8, 2023, 01:52:27 pm »
Has anybody found a way to actually add attachments to your insured weapon in DMZ?

Every time I try it just throws me back to the menu with no gun in the insured slot. The only way I can add one is to use a base weapon with no amendments, it's bloody annoying.
Never had that before, not aware of that on DMZ Reddit either.

That's a weird glitch.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: February 8, 2023, 01:58:33 pm »
I'll give that a go then! :)
Another tip, if you see a Sniper as loot ( usually find 1 attachment Sp X 80's and Signals) equip it to extract and stockpile them in your contraband  so if you lose your insured weapon you can go back in with a Sniper during the Cool down period.

Usually get lucky and find a downed Operator with a full kitted out Sniper as well. :D

At one point I had around 15 assorted snipers in my Contraband stash when it was that week leveling the signal and SP X.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
« Reply #243 on: February 8, 2023, 02:05:45 pm »
Never had that before, not aware of that on DMZ Reddit either.

That's a weird glitch.

It's a common issue apparently which has been there since at least November.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CODWarzone/comments/z1yjg1/has_anyone_figured_out_a_fix_for_the_insured/

Offline Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
« Reply #244 on: February 17, 2023, 10:07:16 pm »
What's everyone's initial thoughts on the new Resurgence map? My first impressions are it's no Rebirth Island!!

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: February 19, 2023, 06:16:09 pm »
Seems to much cluttered Ashika Island, games tend to end quicker as well due to the gas closing quicker than Rebirth.

It's pretty good for DMZ though, nice PvP fights and amazing loot than on the bigger map, if you don't fancy going into Al Mazrah with a 1 plate armour or want a decent contraband or loot gun, Ashika is great getting fully kitted up for your next match in Al Mazrah, the Strongholds are 3 plate armour and self revives galore and decent guns, and exfilling seems to be easier than Al Mazrah with only 4 teams of Operators on the map.

The Iso gun is the best AR in the game, it's amazing at mid to long range, easy recoil  and high damage that melts Armour, on MP you can make it into a SMG hybrid with no barrel and no stock like you could with the Kilo and AMAX in MW2 go against smgs.

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: February 19, 2023, 08:46:29 pm »
I wish they'd stop pissing about with battlepass xp rates - it was fine in season one and now its fucked.

Same with modes and maps - just leave shoot the ship there permanently!
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #247 on: March 3, 2023, 11:42:24 am »
Anyone else having issues with voice chat? Can’t hear my mate in-game but can hear him in the Warzone menus before the game starts. His name comes up in red on the right hand side of the screen in-game but can’t hear him.

Both connected to our private channel.

Only workaround I can find is by starting a voice chat in the main PS5 settings, which then makes the in-game sound really quiet.

Offline RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: March 16, 2023, 03:19:26 pm »
Sometimes I love DMZ, other times I despise it and especially when you’re teamed up with randoms and when you are downed and they are next to you instead of ressing you they instead take your stuff and then bugger off… unbelievable stuff

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: March 16, 2023, 04:19:58 pm »
Sometimes I love DMZ, other times I despise it and especially when you’re teamed up with randoms and when you are downed and they are next to you instead of ressing you they instead take your stuff and then bugger off… unbelievable stuff

I had that once where I got killed and they knicked my guns and kit before reviving - was not too pleased!
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #250 on: March 18, 2023, 02:20:06 pm »
Never played a Call of Duty before, thinking of getting one.
Where should I start?
The WW2 and Black ops Cold War ones are pretty cheap at the moment - either of them good?

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: March 19, 2023, 05:06:37 pm »
The new Marksman Rifle is laughably overpowered!!!

Luckily didn't have to unlock it with the 25 double kills with a Marksman Rifle, found it outside Ashika Castle by a already downed Operator. ;D

Love the new map, pretty good on Objective modes.

Was playing the Party playlist yesterday, Infected. One In The Chamber, All Or Nothing, nice break from Multiplayer.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: March 19, 2023, 05:09:35 pm »
Where should I start?
The WW2 and Black ops Cold War ones are pretty cheap at the moment - either of them good?
Cold War is pretty good!!!

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2023, 01:21:25 pm »

Luckily didn't have to unlock it with the 25 double kills with a Marksman Rifle, found it outside Ashika Castle by a already downed Operator. ;D

Was playing the Party playlist yesterday, Infected. One In The Chamber, All Or Nothing, nice break from Multiplayer.

If you pick it up, does it unlock for you then??

Offline RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: March 20, 2023, 01:49:13 pm »

I was sad and got the new Ghost skin and this new rifle came with it. Yep it absolutely rocks that!

Offline RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: March 20, 2023, 01:49:41 pm »
Where should I start?

Second - Cold War is great!

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #256 on: March 20, 2023, 05:31:18 pm »
Right, cold war is downloading as we speak

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: March 20, 2023, 07:56:36 pm »
If you pick it up, does it unlock for you then??
Yeah in DMZ, if a Operator brings it into the game and they drop it on purpose or you loot it off them and you Exfil out then that Gun is automatically unlocked for you.

I found it the entrance to the Castle, there was 2 downed Operators (who must have quit the match) by that Wheelson that roams around the entrance, was looting their backpacks and noticed the new Gun on the floor. :)

It's a ridiculous Gun, it's like a FTAC on steroids, I got 77 kills with it on Shipment Domination at the weekend and i'm not even good with Marksman rifles.

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2023, 07:27:42 am »
Oh ok - I thought you meant Ashika resurgence! :D

I'm tempted to jump in to try and get it - but I just dont enjoy DMZ - might just unlock it through multiplayer

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: March 24, 2023, 12:45:37 pm »
Scump, Nadeshot and 2 other ex pros teamed up to take on a team of hackers who had a 7 game win streak and were all ranked in the top 25 on rank play.

Seems they turned off their cheating aids when they realised who they were playing and being streamed live, Scump's team annihilated them 250-43 on Hardpoint.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 01:00:16 pm by RedSince86 »

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: April 7, 2023, 05:06:40 pm »
Looks like Plunder is back for season 3, thank god.
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: April 19, 2023, 08:38:15 am »
Oh ok - I thought you meant Ashika resurgence! :D

I'm tempted to jump in to try and get it - but I just dont enjoy DMZ - might just unlock it through multiplayer

Maybe I was a little too hasty.... DMZ on Ashika is quite fun!

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: April 19, 2023, 02:26:18 pm »
Cronen Squall is amazing, easily the most overpowered gun in the game right now on DMZ/Resurgance, once you get used to the recoil and tune it for that it's ridiculous, melts armour ;D

I really also started liking M13 as my go to AR now, it's supposed to have had a massive buff for midrange damage and nerf for close range damage before season 3 but i absolute love using it now, just an easy gun to use with easy recoil that's lethal at mid range now.

DMZ changes are amazing, the work bench and multiple operators you can use is a great addition, losing all your stuff isn't so bad especially jumping into Ashika and easily getting a 3 plate and Self revives, the mutiple Strongholds on that Road and picking up droped AI guns in dead drop and getting 8 minutes knocked off your cooldown for every gun you deposit, i also love picking up AI weapons and building them with 5 attachments to put in my contraband.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: April 26, 2023, 12:55:57 pm »
Plunder is back today.

30 mins matches, 2 million limit, Bots, Strongholds, Contracts.

Been playing Shipment the last 5-6 days, KD has literally been up and down and now lower than before, been using alsorts of guns, new Sniper, marksman and shotties, ridiculously good fun.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 12:58:55 pm by RedSince86 »

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: April 26, 2023, 06:55:24 pm »
My K/D ratio has gone up while playing shipment, think it's because of the Freeplay thing, I was stomping every match, be back to my rabbit in the headlights self tomorrow.

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: May 19, 2023, 11:00:52 am »
I know a group was setup for DMZ - is this still going?

I'm normally having to play with randoms and the two others run off in different directions leading to a difficult time taking on teams of three by myself!

I'd love to try and finish off a few missions - but will probably need a decent teammate or two to plough through! Ashika especially has become a bit of a sweat fest recently!

Offline Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
« Reply #266 on: May 19, 2023, 04:43:24 pm »
Ashika especially has become a bit of a sweat fest recently!

You can say that again, my K/D has taken a right hammering over the past week or so.

Not sure if a group was ever set up, I was asked for my Activision name a couple of times but nothing ever came of it

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: May 19, 2023, 09:05:15 pm »
I know a group was setup for DMZ - is this still going?

I'm normally having to play with randoms and the two others run off in different directions leading to a difficult time taking on teams of three by myself!

I'd love to try and finish off a few missions - but will probably need a decent teammate or two to plough through! Ashika especially has become a bit of a sweat fest recently!
Jumped on last night for a couple of games.

Ended up being on a 6 man squad and just stomping Operators, poor sods who were going to the entrance of the underground complex at the old ruins, must have wiped 3 teams there, driving in circles on a LTV waiting for any Cars approaching, wiped another at Rohan oil, was good fun with randoms, mix of French and Germans, we all died and missed the last copter, some team hiding in a stronghold right across from the last Exfil copter ambushed us, i guess it was well deserved. ;D

Underground complex is a bit meh, must have been down there about 10 times, at 3 different entrance points (ruins, Underground carpark and Tarriq village bridge) and got no where near getting a weapons case, kill loads of bots and get a elevator out seems to be what i've been doing, i read on Reddit they are supposed to be puzzles and a weapon boss.

M13B *Chef's Kiss*

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: June 1, 2023, 01:47:50 pm »
Season 4 DMZ.

Insured gun slots, Contraband and Keys will all be wiped.

Brand new missions I'm guessing and also there will be new ways to unlock inured slots. I reckon they'll be more than 3 slots now in that case.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: June 1, 2023, 03:45:56 pm »
New resurgance map as well called Vondel set in the Netherlands.

Offline Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
« Reply #270 on: June 1, 2023, 05:22:02 pm »
Is anyone playing BR Ranked?

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #271 on: August 15, 2023, 11:10:11 am »
This should transition to MWIII.

Not been enjoying MWII but some of the leaks about MWIII have me very excited.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #272 on: August 15, 2023, 11:16:47 am »
What we know about MWIII:

What we know about Modern Warfare III by Sledgehammer Games:
- Modern Warfare 2 (2009) Remastered Maps
- Perks categorized into pieces of “gear” (Helmet/Vest/Gloves/Boots)
- Ninja Perk
- Stalker Perk
- 150 Health
- Classic Minimap
- War mode from WWII
- Reload Canceling
- Slide Canceling
- MWII bundles, weapons, operators carrying forward
- Map Voting
- Outbreak Zombies mode by Treyarch

From @TheGhostOfHope on Twitter.

Offline Skagger

• Main Stander
« Reply #273 on: August 15, 2023, 11:43:50 am »
I've downloaded warzone after playing cold War when it was on ps plus and to be honest I'm a bit lost, everyone is running round with fully upgraded weapons etc. Is there anything I should be doing to give myself a fighting chance or is my best bet to wait for MW3 when everybody is on even ground and give it a go then?
Henderson has been very good in patches and if he had the confidence of Shelvey he would be some player.
Shame how it ended, hell of a ride though.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #274 on: August 29, 2023, 10:13:36 am »
I tried a game of war zone 2 DMZ

Didn't have a clue what was going on or what I was doing.

Thought I would try to get the helicopter out, to do one of the missions got on it and of course someone jumped on and shot me thought he might feel sorry for me so asked for a relieve but he just took my dog tag and he either throw me out or my body fell out the helicopter it fell a long way down and hit the ground near two other players and they relieved me and then I got out on a helicopter with them it was an interesting first game.

Since then I just keep getting killed by IAs
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: August 29, 2023, 11:30:01 pm »
I tried a game of war zone 2 DMZ

Didn't have a clue what was going on or what I was doing.

Thought I would try to get the helicopter out, to do one of the missions got on it and of course someone jumped on and shot me thought he might feel sorry for me so asked for a relieve but he just took my dog tag and he either throw me out or my body fell out the helicopter it fell a long way down and hit the ground near two other players and they relieved me and then I got out on a helicopter with them it was an interesting first game.

Since then I just keep getting killed by IAs

Best thing with DMZ is to concentrate on the missions and also don’t try and take on too many AIs as they are actually extremely hard as bots for one of a better term. The missions start off easy enough, ping and kill 5 enemies, ping a contract mission and start it etc… the higher the tiers the harder they get but there is a certain thrill to DMZ which makes it addictive

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: August 31, 2023, 04:25:56 pm »
Saw last week all the launch maps for MW3 are OG MW2 maps like Skidrow, Favela, Highrise, Quarry etc.

And Slide cancelling is back. :wellin

I really hope they don't fuck this up.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #277 on: August 31, 2023, 06:27:11 pm »
One thing I learnt today, I called the helicopter and just before it landed I got hit and was bleeding out managed to drag myself into it and it took off and I survived and it counted as a successful evac
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: September 2, 2023, 07:29:31 am »
One thing I learnt today, I called the helicopter and just before it landed I got hit and was bleeding out managed to drag myself into it and it took off and I survived and it counted as a successful evac

Yep so long as you’re still alive then it all counts!

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: September 2, 2023, 03:48:24 pm »
I got that during the week, my two "team mates" stripped me of everything (including my 3 plate stealth vest) and fucked off, I pleaded for another team to revive me, a guy came along, rezzed me, gave me a gun and a two plate vest, and we went off doing contracts and some PvP, got to the final exfil and jumped in one of the doors while my mate went in the main ramp, he was downed instantly, but I got the drop on the two guys and killed them both and rezzed my mate, the two guys I killed were my two team mates from earlier, and I got my gear back as well as the GPUs and other stuff they had taken from me, felt so satisfying and it's why I love DMZ so much, you've always got a chance of karma and redemption.