Poll

What do we think of the revelations

Oooooerr! Missus Phoop! Parp!! Whoop!
Gnurglian
Whistle my tassles
Guilt M'lord, fetch the lancets
What a kerfuffle

Author Topic: Harry and Megan Appreciation Thread!  (Read 33348 times)

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Harry and Megan Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #480 on: March 9, 2021, 06:37:07 pm »
I bet the Tory ministers are made up though because they got battered by him every morning. He’s still a fat gammon though.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: March 9, 2021, 06:38:34 pm »
The amazing thing is that Reid didn't kill to avoid having to spend every morning with the Moron.

I think she would eventually have done so. She's probably getting pissed celebrating the news of his leaving.

I bet the Tory ministers are made up though because they got battered by him every morning. He’s still a fat gammon though.

That is the only downside, he did make their lives a misery, c*nt did vote to heap their fucking misery on the rest of us though.
« Last Edit: March 9, 2021, 06:50:23 pm by rob1966 »

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #482 on: March 9, 2021, 06:43:54 pm »
Obvs.

Hes a tosser and a sad little man, but he knows how to play up for the cameras. Sadly, its an Americanism which has crept into our discourse. Lunatics ranting nonsense on the radio/ telly for clicks and shares, speaking 'no nonsense' and 'Saying it is how it is'. It works. Its makes money. Poisons everything around it, but its a good grift.

You just know until he gets a job on the new thing, he will spend his time whining about cancel culture on twitter and in any newspaper columns.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: March 9, 2021, 06:45:08 pm »
Sacked, sorry I mean “left by mutual consent” (sacked  ;)) more times than Mark Hughes.

Offline a treeless whopper

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #484 on: March 9, 2021, 06:50:38 pm »
Hahahaha.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #485 on: March 9, 2021, 06:55:42 pm »
Reports coming in that Piers Moron has left Good Morning Britain

ITV News@itvnews
Piers Moron leaves Good Morning Britain following discussions with ITV in wake of Meghan Markle criticism

He’s been psycho-like the last couple mornings.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #486 on: March 9, 2021, 06:57:33 pm »
He’s been psycho-like the last couple mornings.

Having a heart attack on screen would have been a great way to leave.

The 2m rule would have prevented CPR too  ;)

Online amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports and interrogative fingering
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: March 9, 2021, 06:58:07 pm »
As a reward for his services to the public Alex Beresford should be given the job.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #488 on: March 9, 2021, 06:59:28 pm »
The thing that made feel like puking yesterday was this.

For months now we’ve heard people who 12 months ago had never commented on, or expressed any sort of sympathy for, mental health issues, and sufferers of said issues, start talking more and more about mental health.  Some of them had been, shall we say, “sceptical” of the whole thing previously.  Then suddenly they start chirping about it and claiming they really care about mental health issues (because it was the most convenient hook to hang their anti-lockdown stance on.)

Now, I struggled a bit with that as I was highly dubious of their reasons for mentioning it and worried if people aren’t genuine then it might eventually cause more problems than it solved.  But at least it was being mentioned more. It might have actually been possible that we were finally destigmatising anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts and so on.

But, nope. Along comes a high profile case and the same people who had previously been ignoring/stigmatising the problem before jumping on an anti lockdown bandwagon leap back into their old ways and call someone they don’t like a liar for admitting they were suffering.  No understanding of the strength required to admit to having those thoughts, or admit to those closest to you that you are desperately struggling.  They just see it as “an easy way to get sympathy”. c*nts.

And in one fell swoop we’re back to people not wanting to mention it because they worry people don’t give a shit and would rather be horrible to someone rather than show sympathy. Sickening indeed.

Excellently put my friend. Brilliant post

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #489 on: March 9, 2021, 07:02:51 pm »
As a reward for his services to the public Alex Beresford should be given the job.

As the Duke of Sussex?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #490 on: March 9, 2021, 07:04:36 pm »
The thing that made feel like puking yesterday was this.

For months now we’ve heard people who 12 months ago had never commented on, or expressed any sort of sympathy for, mental health issues, and sufferers of said issues, start talking more and more about mental health.  Some of them had been, shall we say, “sceptical” of the whole thing previously.  Then suddenly they start chirping about it and claiming they really care about mental health issues (because it was the most convenient hook to hang their anti-lockdown stance on.)

Now, I struggled a bit with that as I was highly dubious of their reasons for mentioning it and worried if people aren’t genuine then it might eventually cause more problems than it solved.  But at least it was being mentioned more. It might have actually been possible that we were finally destigmatising anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts and so on.

But, nope. Along comes a high profile case and the same people who had previously been ignoring/stigmatising the problem before jumping on an anti lockdown bandwagon leap back into their old ways and call someone they don’t like a liar for admitting they were suffering.  No understanding of the strength required to admit to having those thoughts, or admit to those closest to you that you are desperately struggling.  They just see it as “an easy way to get sympathy”. c*nts.

And in one fell swoop we’re back to people not wanting to mention it because they worry people don’t give a shit and would rather be horrible to someone rather than show sympathy. Sickening indeed.

Both my parents took overdoses during my teen years, both survived, neither would ever tell me and our kid about it, we found out from the other parent. Meghan has taken this decision, knowing that one day her children will know what she suffered and Archie will know his Mum wanted to die while carrying him. That takes some doing, to be brave enough to admit it in public.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #491 on: March 9, 2021, 07:07:17 pm »

He was a twat during Brexit and although maintaining he voted ‘remain’ a more pro-Brexit attitude you’d struggle to find.  He did tear the government a new one on occasion through the pandemic.  Maybe a bit of taking his ‘Brexit’ regret out on em.

Once a twat........

Ch4 news now reporting his exit.

Offline Studgotelli

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: March 9, 2021, 07:12:57 pm »
All kicking off haha

Personally think Piers is good for a channel like ITV so surprised they made the decision, who the fuck is gonna watch GMB now!

Offline RyanBabel19

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: March 9, 2021, 07:14:03 pm »
All kicking off haha

Personally think Piers is good for a channel like ITV so surprised they made the decision, who the fuck is gonna watch GMB now!

Piers isn't 'good' for any channel. The less hate spewing nonsense on tv the better

Offline S

• pineless
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #494 on: March 9, 2021, 07:23:23 pm »
I neither like or dislike the royal family. I never really think about them at all, aside from recently with the Prince Andrew scandal which they've conveniently brushed aside.

Anyway as a total outsider it's downright bizarre to see how people develop favourites as a result of the media. The subject has come up in conversation with a number of people much older than myself, around 60 and above. Relatives, family friends and whatnot. They all seem to really, really dislike Meghan Markle. It's so strange. This is almost entirely women I have to say.

It's got to the point where I now go out of my way to wind them up. I don't really know anything about Meghan Markle but I call her things like "the best thing that ever happened to that family" or "England's Rose". It's just such a strange thing for people to get worked up about.

Offline S

• pineless
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #495 on: March 9, 2021, 07:26:53 pm »
Also, Piers Moron did tear into various Tory MP's in a way that I wish other journalists would. I can't stand him but he made them squirm. I bet his replacement won't.

That's about it as far as the positives with him go. "He said some nice things about the NHS" people may say. It says a lot about how low his reputation has sunk though that such basic common sense as that is deemed a positive personality trait.

Offline Caligula?

• Mr Negativity here, I’m worried about... Everything. In no danger of saying anything positive about anyone or anything any time soon.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #496 on: March 9, 2021, 07:30:59 pm »
Piers will soon be back in America to try his luck with Fox News or at worst OANN.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: March 9, 2021, 07:31:16 pm »
All kicking off haha

He made it interesting when he laid into the Tories, but the rest of the time he was a bullying uber c*nt. Susannah Reed used to look at him like he was a piece of shit.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Statio Bene Fide Carinis
« Reply #498 on: March 9, 2021, 07:34:23 pm »
Piers Moron is way too invested in this whole thing for someone who is totally irrelevant to the situation. Can't believe he stormed off.

Piers' reaction to the whole thing is weird to say the least. I know he likes to muddy complex issues with strawman arguments, but why he's tripping over himself to defend the royal family is beyond me. When did he become such a royal sycophant? 
“When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Wilmo

• Kopite
« Reply #499 on: March 9, 2021, 07:35:06 pm »
Tony Evans
Love him or hate him,
But he has summed up what being a “royalist” is all about

https://twitter.com/tonyevans92a/status/1369126911545380867?s=21

There's some genuinely excellent stuff here. The idea of the 'foreman' class in particular.
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
« Reply #500 on: March 9, 2021, 07:35:33 pm »
Piers' reaction to the whole thing is weird to say the least. I know he likes to muddy complex issues with strawman arguments, but why he's tripping over himself to defend the royal family is beyond me. When did he become such a royal sycophant?
It's more his dislike of Megan than his liking of the Royals I thought, but then. he probably bumped into Andrew at one of Epsteins do's so who knows?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #501 on: March 9, 2021, 07:36:12 pm »
He made it interesting when he laid into the Tories, but the rest of the time he was a bullying uber c*nt. Susannah Reed used to look at him like he was a piece of shit.

I used to look at Susannah Reid like she was a bad girl. A very bad girl.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Studgotelli

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: March 9, 2021, 07:36:35 pm »
Piers isn't 'good' for any channel. The less hate spewing nonsense on tv the better

True though he’s had his better moments in the last 12 months for sure though.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #503 on: March 9, 2021, 07:41:48 pm »
I used to look at Susannah Reid like she was a bad girl. A very bad girl.
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: March 9, 2021, 07:49:05 pm »
They were an easy target though I think, Morgan put his weight behind criticism of a corrupt and incompetent government and wanted accolades for it. Marcus Rashford alone belittled the entire Cabinet.

Good riddance to him, I've never liked him and the last 2 days have been emblematic of the privileged life he leads in which he thinks he can say what he wants and think he'll be back-up. He's been fucking disgusting.

41,000 complaints and the concern of MIND tell it all.

When I saw Alex Beresford this morning I nearly got up and clapped.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: March 9, 2021, 07:55:00 pm »
All kicking off haha

Firstly, he isn't good for anything, let alone a public platform to spout his vitriol on a daily basis, but secondly he wasn't actually fired, even if that would have likely happened.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #506 on: March 9, 2021, 07:56:03 pm »
Indeed Ryan.
Check the BLM thread mate about a new Podcast.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #507 on: March 9, 2021, 07:58:01 pm »
Another one for GB News perhaps.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #508 on: March 9, 2021, 07:58:52 pm »
Piers will soon be back in America to try his luck with Fox News or at worst OANN.

Nah, I think he’ll end up on that ‘news channel’ that O’Neill and his right wing sponsors are starting up.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you want to build a snowman?
« Reply #509 on: March 9, 2021, 08:07:43 pm »
Much as he's an odious twat, in the absence of a Her Majesty's Opposition and the BBC now just a mouthpiece for Tory propaganda, he was the only prominent figure holding this shower of corrupt shysters to any kind of account over Covid

That over-promoted rodent Hancock will no doubt be tossing himself off silly in celebration tonight.
« Last Edit: March 9, 2021, 08:09:15 pm by Nobby Reserve »
"Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich."

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: March 9, 2021, 08:18:43 pm »
Wow! Thank you Tony Evans. I have just read it out to my family: I am mixed race, my husband is white and my children's skin - very much like Archie's. They cheered when I finished reading it out loud.

Once again, thank you Tony Evans and 12C for posting it.

It was good, wasn't it? Great to 'see' you, Harry.

Offline Wilmo

• Kopite
« Reply #512 on: March 9, 2021, 08:26:54 pm »
Actually a very good response from Buckingham palace

Much of this is just normal family issues mixed with the bizarre world of royal service to the country and media spotlight

It would have been better solved behind closed doors

I see the sense of your point, and the humanity behind it. However, we're not talking about a family affair, their very station makes this a national one. It shouldn't be, I agree. It's cruel on those involved, yes. They rely on taxpayer money, enormous investment and ownership of national assets, and they are deeply implicated in the country's psyche. It shouldn't be like that, but it means - to my mind at least - that this is very much in the public interest. 
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #513 on: March 9, 2021, 08:29:31 pm »

That's my thought too.  Stephen Colbert will be ranting about it tomorrow. ;D

Still, I'm glad he's fucked off.  His behaviour has been disgusting.  It's pretty obvious he was into her until Harry showed up.  He's acting like some psycho ex - or rather the weird guy who thought he was a woman's boyfriend who's gone into a jealous rage when she's actually started dating.

She's getting the full Yoko Ono treatment now.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: March 9, 2021, 08:31:24 pm »
'He was into her' ;D
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Studgotelli

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: March 9, 2021, 08:36:35 pm »
Firstly, he isn't good for anything, let alone a public platform to spout his vitriol on a daily basis, but secondly he wasn't actually fired, even if that would have likely happened.

You’re right but I mean he’s good for a ratings driven company like ITV. Let’s face it a polarising character like him is what they’d die for to bring in advertising money.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #516 on: March 9, 2021, 08:42:59 pm »

No chance. He flopped on CNN and he's been rebuked during the past 24 hrs by U.S. media for his stance on Meghan Markle's suicidal thoughts. Any goodwill he had in America over his gun rights stance has evaporated after this and storming off like that over polite criticism won't help him either. It's amazing in retrospect that the Leveson Inquiry didn't end his career there and then.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Monty, you terrible c*nt!
« Reply #517 on: March 9, 2021, 08:46:35 pm »

GB News publicity stunt and - bizarrely - people seem to be falling for it.

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: March 9, 2021, 08:49:09 pm »
It was good, wasn't it? Great to 'see' you, Harry.
Excellent. It's great to 'see' you too.  :)
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline RobinHood

• Kopite
« Reply #519 on: March 9, 2021, 08:59:38 pm »
I don't really have a strong opinion on the monarchy either way, and I simply cannot understand why people like Piers Moron have got such a hate boner for Harry and Meghan.

I don't watch GMB anyway, but these days with what we know about mental health, it should never be acceptable to say what he did. Saying that though I wouldn't put Piers Moron alongside Katie Hopkins and Nigel Farage in the Premier League of d*ckheads with the pure poison they come out with. I'd say he was more League 1 level where he says stupid stuff without thinking.