Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2095247 times)

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #17560 on: June 24, 2021, 02:35:39 pm »
I'm sure they do have plans, I'm not so confident they'll succeed too much with it though. Usually a way around everything

Combination of zero tolerance, technology and policy changes are will make it very difficult to get around this.  I reckon if anyone is caught next season or after doing anything dodgy their won’t be an sympathy or wiggle room at all.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17561 on: June 24, 2021, 05:10:44 pm »
There is a much, much bigger plan for this. IF the touts think they will be getting it easier they are falling into the trap that club is setting for them.  This year is different due to the pandemic but they still have plans.

What are their plans? I don't know of any. They said the fan updates aren't to stop touts, they just want to know who's taking up each seat.

A good plan would have just been to have stewards outside The Park.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17562 on: June 24, 2021, 05:46:02 pm »
Combination of zero tolerance, technology and policy changes are will make it very difficult to get around this.  I reckon if anyone is caught next season or after doing anything dodgy their won’t be an sympathy or wiggle room at all.

Who decides what is dodgy, and what is sympathy or wiggle room? There are numerous instances on these threads of the club being heavy handed and out of order when people have innocently gave their card to a mate when they couldn't go.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #17563 on: June 24, 2021, 08:54:09 pm »
Who decides what is dodgy, and what is sympathy or wiggle room? There are numerous instances on these threads of the club being heavy handed and out of order when people have innocently gave their card to a mate when they couldn't go.
True but I guess now you'll have assigned friends and family, so if they aren't part of that list you're fucked.

Having said that, I guess theoretically a tout with 20 cards can add 400 names though. But if they stopped you making wholesale changes to the 20 friends and family, reduced that number over time to say 10, or you could only swap 25% out a season, then it becomes harder with spot checks and IDs not matching up and punitive punishments. The ticket will work to get someone in but if anyone's names don't match then it's a red handed thing as there is no excuse for a normal card holder who shares it out occasionally at most not to have added them.

Who knows but there are probably avenues for them to go down. It doesn't really matter for next season though.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17564 on: June 24, 2021, 09:19:10 pm »
I think you have to name the 20 before the season starts and then can't change them. 
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #17565 on: June 24, 2021, 10:25:29 pm »
That is my understanding too
We are a team of one half.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #17566 on: June 25, 2021, 06:42:27 am »

No excuses now, you nominate your friends and family, if they don’t match you up Will be out I suspect.

No reason not to match now.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #17567 on: June 25, 2021, 07:05:04 am »
Yeah you name 20 up front, but there's still nothing stopping people from logging in as one of those 20 and downloading it. Therefore the only time you'll get done is if you get ID'd going in, if you rock up a few mins before kick off you won't get checked

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #17568 on: June 25, 2021, 08:43:43 am »
The passes will be one time downloads, like a seasonal pass which is just activated as and when needed.  The club will be able to see exactly who is passing tickets around and to who, never been able to do that before.  This season will be different but I would expect this to be tied right down next year.

All I am saying is that if things don’t match there won’t be any wiggle room at all, there is no reason for the details and person not to match now.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17569 on: June 25, 2021, 08:48:55 am »
The passes will be one time downloads, like a seasonal pass which is just activated as and when needed.  The club will be able to see exactly who is passing tickets around and to who, never been able to do that before.  This season will be different but I would expect this to be tied right down next year.

All I am saying is that if things don’t match there won’t be any wiggle room at all, there is no reason for the details and person not to match now.

Except people could just do what they did for the last game of the season and have an edited screenshot with the right names to show for ID purposes and flip it to the live QR code to enter the turnstyle...

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #17570 on: June 28, 2021, 10:06:41 am »
If the ticket system for this season is the same for the one currently up for Elton John, we are fucked.

Don't image there's much demand for this and I'm struggling to get the arl fella 2 tickets. Shocking

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17571 on: June 28, 2021, 10:13:43 am »
If the ticket system for this season is the same for the one currently up for Elton John, we are fucked.

Don't image there's much demand for this and I'm struggling to get the arl fella 2 tickets. Shocking

Didn't like that it constantly let you select seats only to be told "the seats are not available" with the plan not updating in real time.
I do like that they have added a "find seats for me" option and just entering the quantity.

The seating plan in shit and not fit for purpose for the demand it's going to face.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17572 on: June 28, 2021, 10:32:04 am »
That website is fucking horrible

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17573 on: June 28, 2021, 10:34:29 am »
Selected two seats and trying to remove one but it won't let me.

Going to be fun using this shite next season

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17574 on: June 28, 2021, 10:39:12 am »
The initial stadium view is different, but the actual bit where you click select and go into a block is the same...

No drop down for any games we had so far

I would expect the bulks to work like they usually do where you select a block and quantity until there's less than X seats left in the block

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17575 on: June 28, 2021, 10:45:51 am »

Yes noticed that too! Dreadful

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #17576 on: June 28, 2021, 10:56:28 am »
No word yet on the member ACS date?
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17577 on: June 28, 2021, 10:57:30 am »
Yes noticed that too! Dreadful

It's so fucking backwards

So because i selected the quantity as 2 and clicked 'pick any seats', I then can't delete one seat, because I selected the quantity as 2.

The only way I can empty my basket is log out and back in, then adjust the quantity to 1.

This website is far worse than the last one.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17578 on: June 28, 2021, 10:58:33 am »
Although they should keep that 'pick any seat' option.

But people should be be prepared for it to pick the shittest seats first (I got back row every time) and you can't adjust the quantity once the seats are selected

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17579 on: June 28, 2021, 11:28:52 am »

Someone can't draw squares that match up correctly with the blocks either  ;D

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #17580 on: June 28, 2021, 11:34:30 am »

Two points:

1, I noticed that you couldn't remove a ticket from the basket if it left a single seat, but if you went back to the area chart for the area that the 'pick any seat' chose, then you could unselect the seat there, so you don't have to log out and back in.

2, the 'not leaving a single seat' thing is fairly common at gigs and theatre events, and will be something that is stipulated by the promoter (just because LFC are hosting it, it isn't a LFC event). There's no reason to think that this will apply to any football matches in future, as single seat sales are more common in football.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17581 on: June 28, 2021, 11:41:47 am »
Two points:

1, I noticed that you couldn't remove a ticket from the basket if it left a single seat, but if you went back to the area chart for the area that the 'pick any seat' chose, then you could unselect the seat there, so you don't have to log out and back in.

2, the 'not leaving a single seat' thing is fairly common at gigs and theatre events, and will be something that is stipulated by the promoter (just because LFC are hosting it, it isn't a LFC event). There's no reason to think that this will apply to any football matches in future, as single seat sales are more common in football.

Thanks.

Yeah, I should take into account the fact that this is not a football match.

Still a horrible site though

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #17582 on: June 28, 2021, 11:57:00 am »
Thanks.

Yeah, I should take into account the fact that this is not a football match.

Still a horrible site though

Yea...where's the 'Clear Basket' button? That would have done for me as I wanted to remove both tickets I had in the basket, but there wasn't a clear button, and I couldn't remove each ticket individually as the 'no single ticket' rule kicked in when I tried to remove the individually. Madness.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #17583 on: June 28, 2021, 12:15:22 pm »
Just had a look about. Also notice there’s a ticket price colour code and availability colour code. Only seems to have the blocks showing as the colour that corresponds to ticket price, so again you can’t see which blocks have good availability until you click in. Hopefully it’ll work differently for matches
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17584 on: June 28, 2021, 12:19:36 pm »
Just had a look about. Also notice there’s a ticket price colour code and availability colour code. Only seems to have the blocks showing as the colour that corresponds to ticket price, so again you can’t see which blocks have good availability until you click in. Hopefully it’ll work differently for matches

For matches, every block shows as yellow, even if there's only 1 ticket in there

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #17585 on: June 28, 2021, 12:20:20 pm »
For matches, every block shows as yellow, even if there's only 1 ticket in there
That sounds... shite?
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #17586 on: June 28, 2021, 01:03:17 pm »
I'm dreading the bulk sales. The website sounds an absolute shit show.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17587 on: June 28, 2021, 01:36:21 pm »
The whole new portal is absolutely dreadful, even the manage your account bit.]]

Tried it out for the hospitality sales couldn't believe how bad it was

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #17588 on: June 28, 2021, 02:08:42 pm »
How do they keep getting anything to do with ticketing so wrong????

The first home game with the new phone tickets will probably end up a disaster as well.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17589 on: June 28, 2021, 02:47:54 pm »
Least its not as bad as UEFA...

They blocked devices in the UK from accessing the ticket sale for the Semi and the Final today...

I think they meant to block everyone except the UK, and managed to fuck that one up

Everyone using VPN's to login and buy tickets, what a joke

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17590 on: June 29, 2021, 08:55:05 am »
Least its not as bad as UEFA...

They blocked devices in the UK from accessing the ticket sale for the Semi and the Final today...

I think they meant to block everyone except the UK, and managed to fuck that one up

Everyone using VPN's to login and buy tickets, what a joke

What a farce

Thought we were expecting ACS news last week, for a sale next week

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17591 on: June 29, 2021, 09:03:53 am »
What a farce

Thought we were expecting ACS news last week, for a sale next week

Its still UK blocked when I checked at 7am today!!

We were, everything has been pushed back at least 1 week because of meetings with the PL about capacities

Sounding like the PL still want to have a 'red zone' at the start of the season to protect players, so it would reduce capacity a bit despite the proposed 100% from July 19th (legally)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17592 on: June 29, 2021, 09:08:56 am »
Some suggestions the bulks maybe split a bit whilst they sort out capacities rather than selling all in 1 go at the end of July, as criteria might have to be different or have 0 'general' seats available for people outside 13+ etc..

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17593 on: June 29, 2021, 10:41:39 am »
Its still UK blocked when I checked at 7am today!!

We were, everything has been pushed back at least 1 week because of meetings with the PL about capacities

Sounding like the PL still want to have a 'red zone' at the start of the season to protect players, so it would reduce capacity a bit despite the proposed 100% from July 19th (legally)

K no worries, but for ACS, they could still do it as planned as no games till September will need it are there?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17594 on: June 29, 2021, 11:44:04 am »
K no worries, but for ACS, they could still do it as planned as no games till September will need it are there?

I dont see why ACS can't be done, I think its a 'just hold off on sales' from LFC atm

Hopefully something soon...

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17595 on: June 29, 2021, 11:50:06 am »
Losing the will to be honest

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #17596 on: June 29, 2021, 01:16:24 pm »
and they let sths sign up so it's not like they're worried about giving seats away and then not having full crowd

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17597 on: June 30, 2021, 08:14:08 am »
An announcement on details for adding people to your  membership would be handy soon to.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #17598 on: June 30, 2021, 10:33:30 am »
An announcement on details for adding people to your  membership would be handy soon to.

There are a number of Premier League meetings this week, the Club are expecting further guidance. Once they have that I am sure it will be all systems go.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17599 on: June 30, 2021, 01:57:06 pm »
Do we think the sale will be announced before 19th July?
Liverpool ist Rad!