Author Topic: Russia launches invasion of Ukraine (*) & use spoiler tags for anything graphic!  (Read 946117 times)

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
Re: Putin - Play Time Is Over (message to the western elites)
« Reply #400 on: February 5, 2021, 08:51:09 pm »

On a flight to Moscow, Navalny's doctor passed out, plane diverted to Berlin, and has now died.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #401 on: February 5, 2021, 08:57:34 pm »
Pure fucking Stalin.

No doubt the "liberals" in Russia will be moaning, just like they did in the 1930s.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #402 on: February 5, 2021, 09:02:09 pm »
Fuck me they aren’t even pretending anymore are they, not even a little bit. It’s literally now a case of we do what we want and you can’t/won’t do anything to stop us.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #403 on: February 5, 2021, 09:11:55 pm »
On a flight to Moscow, Navalny's doctor passed out, plane diverted to Berlin, and has now died.

Think you're getting your stories mixed up.

Navalny was on a plane that was diverted to Berlin back in August. The doctor who treated him at the time has just passed away from a heart attack in Omsk.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #404 on: February 5, 2021, 09:41:29 pm »

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: March 8, 2021, 11:41:12 am »
Just seen a picture of Putin from yesterday greeting Russian women or something. Anyway, he looks well weird. Does anybody know? Is he Transitioning?
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #407 on: March 8, 2021, 12:46:02 pm »
Fuck me they aren’t even pretending anymore are they, not even a little bit. It’s literally now a case of we do what we want and you can’t/won’t do anything to stop us.

But the UK will still welcome with open arms all the dirty money channelled here by Putin's kleptocratic oligarchy, the Tory Party will still fawn over billionaire crooks throwing dirty cash at them, whilst Putin and the other Oligarchs continue to use the ultra-secretive financial systems of the British Overseas Territories and Crown Dependencies to launder and stash their ill-gotten $billions.

There's a reason the Tories have fought for the bare minimum to be contained in the Magnitsky Act.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #408 on: April 6, 2021, 10:31:29 pm »

Putin has been massing troops on the border of Ukraine lately.

There is also this:

Euan MacDonald        @Euan_MacDonald

"At least three large military cargoes have been delivered by U.S. planes and ships to Ukraine over the past 10 days. According to the Odessa newspaper Dumskaya, the roughly 350 tons of cargo included 35 Humvee military vehicles."

https://www.twitter.com/Euan_MacDonald/status/1379389466482196480

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #409 on: May 24, 2021, 10:51:11 am »
Shocking hijack of a Ryanair flight by the Belarus dictatorship in order to kidnap an opposition activist.

I know this is Belarus, but Lukashenko is just a Putin stooge.

The EU and US have given unequivocal condemnation.

Here in the UK, Raaaaab has issued a brief statement condemning it. But the Tories have got to be careful, given a big chunk of their funding comes from dirty-money   Oligarchs. And, of course, the UK economy is propped-up by facilitating the flow of dirty money into the likes of the Channel Islands, Cayman, British Virgin Isles, Bermuda, etc

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #410 on: May 24, 2021, 11:12:51 am »
Shocking hijack of a Ryanair flight by the Belarus dictatorship in order to kidnap an opposition activist.

I know this is Belarus, but Lukashenko is just a Putin stooge.

The EU and US have given unequivocal condemnation.

Here in the UK, Raaaaab has issued a brief statement condemning it. But the Tories have got to be careful, given a big chunk of their funding comes from dirty-money   Oligarchs. And, of course, the UK economy is propped-up by facilitating the flow of dirty money into the likes of the Channel Islands, Cayman, British Virgin Isles, Bermuda, etc

Russia Today has been gloating apparently.

It is a Tory weak spot. It's scandalous how friendly some of the top brass have been with the Russian ruling class. For several years the Labour party was hamstrung on the issue because its own leadership had a sneaking regard for Putin's adventures in Ukraine and his opposition to the EU and NATO.  But now all bets are off. Starmer has none of Corbyn's prejudices on this question. Labour should hit hard on the issue.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: May 24, 2021, 03:23:28 pm »
Surely, the only reasonable reaction is for the EU, the US, the UK (and other states) to prohibit all flights to and over Belarus. Failing this, I expect the airlines will elect to not fly to or through Belarus airspace anyway. And if the airlines fail to do this, their customers will surely object.

So, as you say, Yorky, Starmer must (and he surely will) push hard on the Government about this. It is not only the correct and right thing to do, it is excellent politics too.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 06:15:26 pm by Jiminy Cricket »
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #412 on: May 24, 2021, 04:11:24 pm »
Russia Today has been gloating apparently.

It is a Tory weak spot. It's scandalous how friendly some of the top brass have been with the Russian ruling class. For several years the Labour party was hamstrung on the issue because its own leadership had a sneaking regard for Putin's adventures in Ukraine and his opposition to the EU and NATO.  But now all bets are off. Starmer has none of Corbyn's prejudices on this question. Labour should hit hard on the issue.

We've opened the gates and encouraged 'Russian roubles' to flood into London since the 80s. We are up to our eyeballs in it. Shocking state of affairs.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #413 on: May 24, 2021, 06:09:33 pm »
UK has advised all UK flights to avoid Belarussian airspace

France advising that flights by Belarusian carrier Belavia could be banned from EU airspace

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #414 on: May 24, 2021, 07:14:11 pm »
Guess what?

He’s now in a critical condition in hospital…(unconfirmed)

Heart disease…..

He’s 26

https://twitter.com/jsrailton/status/1396887344909889541?s=21
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #415 on: May 24, 2021, 07:17:42 pm »
Guess what?

He’s now in a critical condition in hospital…

Heart disease…..

He’s 26

https://twitter.com/jsrailton/status/1396887344909889541?s=21

Nothing suspicious at all.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #416 on: May 24, 2021, 07:18:02 pm »
Nothing suspicious at all.

Unconfirmed as yet
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #419 on: June 23, 2021, 07:26:05 pm »

:o   :no   

Russian border patrol vessel fired warning shots and Sukhoi warplane dropped "warning bombs" as British destroyer HMS Defender approached Crimea.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #420 on: June 23, 2021, 07:28:56 pm »
Good luck, Russia.  The Type-45s are said to be mean SoB's.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #421 on: June 23, 2021, 07:46:05 pm »
     :o   :no   

Russian border patrol vessel fired warning shots and Sukhoi warplane dropped "warning bombs" as British destroyer HMS Defender approached Crimea.

BBC had a reporter on Defender reporting on said incident.  Guess he had some sort of advanced notice to ensure he was onboard.  All a bit bizarre playing at war games.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #422 on: June 23, 2021, 09:05:29 pm »
BBC had a reporter on Defender reporting on said incident.  Guess he had some sort of advanced notice to ensure he was onboard.  All a bit bizarre playing at war games.

Russia sends bombers close to UK airspace all the time.  If there was a reporter on the ship then it's probably because it's happened before.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: June 23, 2021, 10:00:38 pm »
Russia sends bombers close to UK airspace all the time.  If there was a reporter on the ship then it's probably because it's happened before.

Report said the ship stayed in some lane but veered close to Russian waters apparently and the Russians got a bit pissed so fired behind the ship. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57583363

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #424 on: June 23, 2021, 10:06:01 pm »
Report said the ship stayed in some lane but veered close to Russian waters apparently and the Russians got a bit pissed so fired behind the ship. 

Ah right, thanks.  Well fuck 'em anyway. Don't mind us buzzing them for a change.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #425 on: June 24, 2021, 08:37:24 am »

Incredibly convenient that there were client journalists on said Navy ship.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #426 on: June 24, 2021, 08:52:32 am »
Incredibly convenient that there were client journalists on said Navy ship.
Strange that they chuck a few bombs around, and admit it, but we deny it?! Is it that we just can never tell the truth under any circumstances?
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #427 on: June 25, 2021, 01:00:58 am »
Strange that they chuck a few bombs around, and admit it, but we deny it?! Is it that we just can never tell the truth under any circumstances?
First casualty of war is the truth. For now the Navy are just PaTrolling the Russians and vice versa, a bit like the flights over the north sea...Not worried too much.

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #428 on: June 25, 2021, 11:31:30 am »

The 'bombs' were for the Russian public apparently. In some circumstances it plays well to sound more aggressive than you actually were.*

*Of course real bombs, killing real people, as the Russian Air Force has been dropping on Syrians, are to be denied.

Call it Putinland.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #429 on: June 27, 2021, 01:06:35 pm »
GPS cyberattack falsely placed UK warship near Russian naval base

The recent naval dispute between Russia and the UK in the Black Sea may have involved a cyberattack as well as conventional weaponry, an analysis of vessel tracking data has found.

Yesterday, Russia claimed to have fired “warning shots” at the UK Royal Navy destroyer HMS Defender for being inside “Russian waters”, although the UK Ministry of Defence denies any shots were fired at the Defender or that the ship was in such waters. The event took place off the coast of Crimea, Ukraine, which is disputed territory.

But last week, on 19 June, an international vessel-tracking system appeared to show HMS Defender and the Royal Netherlands Navy’s HNLMS Evertsen travel across the Black Sea to sail within a few kilometres of a Russian naval base at Sevastopol.

This would have been a provocative act, but the voyage never actually happened – both ships remained docked at Odessa, Ukraine, as confirmed by a live web cam feed. The tracking readings seem to have been faked, in a possible cyberattack.

The readings in question come from the Automatic Identification System (AIS), which is required on all ships by international law. It transmits position data from the vessels’ GPS along with an ID and other details at regular intervals. But GPS can be fooled by a transmitter imitating a GPS satellite and sending false information, which would in turn result in incorrect AIS tracks.

A previous false AIS incident took place in the Black Sea in 2017. On that occasion, at least 20 merchant vessels showed locations 32 kilometres inland at Gelendzhik Airport.

This time, the spoofing is more subtle, and only seems to have affected two vessels. Rather than being instantly teleported to a false location, their co-ordinates were changed gradually to mimic normal travel, suggesting a deliberate attempt to mislead.

“HMS Defender was alongside [moored] in Odessa at the time of the alleged AIS track. Why this occurred would be a question for the originator of the track imagery,” says commander A. J. Stevens of the Royal Navy.

Dana Goward at the Resilient Navigation and Timing Foundation in Virginia speculates that the GPS spoofing could have been done by Russia.

“It took a lot of effort to do this,” says Goward. It may be intended to show shows that Russia is a force to be reckoned with, and that mariners cannot rely upon the US-operated GPS system, he says.

Todd Humphreys at the University of Texas at Austin says the tracks could have been generated by GPS spoofing, or from a fake AIS transmitter.

“AIS messages don’t carry a digital signature, so there is no way to authenticate a message as having come from the ship claimed,” says Humphreys. “This means it’s easy to gin up a fake AIS signal purporting to be the Royal Navy’s HMS Defender and broadcast it around the Black Sea with some provocative-looking tracks. “

Humphreys says he has seen AIS fakery before, but never for a warship. He too suggests that the most likely source is Russian disinformation – to sow confusion.

H. I. Sutton at USNI News, who discovered the data oddity, says AIS is an important source of open-source information about ship movements, and sometimes the only way of telling where a vessel is.

“In this case, we were able to use other open-source intelligence, public webcams, to disprove the AIS tracks. But this would not always be the case,” says Sutton.

Spoofing could be used to make a ship run aground on a reef or sandbank, or collide with another vessel. Alternatively, someone could use fake tracks to support claims that a boat wasn’t fishing in a prohibited area. But the military context of this incident is worrying, given heightened tensions.

“This kind of thing could easily lead to a shooting war by making things more confusing in a crisis,” says Goward. “NATO ships conduct ‘freedom of navigation’ patrols by sailing through disputed waters. Sometimes they come close to agreed-upon territorial seas on purpose. Something like this could cause an incident that could escalate out of control.”

The Russian and Dutch defence ministries didn’t respond to a request for comment.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2282149-gps-cyberattack-falsely-placed-uk-warship-near-russian-naval-base/

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: June 27, 2021, 02:41:09 pm »
I recall the previous incident in the Black Sea. It is quite astonishing that the military rely upon unsecured GPS.
« Last Edit: July 4, 2021, 10:32:23 am by Jiminy Cricket »
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #431 on: June 27, 2021, 02:54:46 pm »
False information used as a pretext for aggressive actions. Nothing new, just more sophisticated.

Popcorn's Art

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #432 on: July 4, 2021, 10:16:53 am »
GPS cyberattack

I recall the previous incident in the Black Sea. It is quite astonishing that the military reply upon unsecured GPS.

That was quick. Per brexit ...

UK does not use Galileo (including the future Public Regulated Service (PRS)) for defence or critical national infrastructure
UK does not have access to the encrypted Galileo Public Regulated Service
UK cannot play any part in the development of Galileo
UK cannot play any part in the development of EGNOS
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #433 on: July 5, 2021, 10:58:02 am »
‘Black is white’: Russia rules only its bubbly can be ‘champagne’ in spat with French

Moscow/Paris: Russian oligarchs are facing a shortage of champagne, after French producers temporarily cut off supplies to the country over a new law that will force them to label their drinks as “sparkling wine”.

Last week, President Vladimir Putin signed off on legislation stating that only wine produced in Russia could be labelled as “champagne”, while foreign makers, including those from France’s Champagne region, would have to rebrand their bubbly.

Neither the President nor parliament explained why Russia needed such a law.

The “champagne” controlled designation of origin is governed by very strict rules in France, which state that the wine must originate from a small area in the Champagne region, be made with approved grape varieties and mature for a minimum of 15 months.

Moet Hennessy, which produces drinks such as Moet & Chandon, Dom Perignon and Veuve Clicquot, told partners in Russia that it would have to halt distribution.

In a letter to local businesses, Moet Hennesy, part of the French luxury goods group LVMH, said stocks of its champagnes would therefore be at an “extremely low level”, exacerbated by a wider drop in imports over 2021.

Later, the company told Bloomberg that it would add a “sparkling wine” mention on the back label of their bottles, and resume deliveries once these changes were made.

Olga Sokolova, a sales director at Vinicom, which imports and distributes foreign wine in Russia, denounced the situation as absurd as she shared the letter from Moët Hennessy on social media. “This seems like it’s fake, but it’s true,” she said. “From today, black is now white, and white is black.”

Others online were equally damning of the change in the law, with the exiled oligarch and Kremlin opponent Mikhail Khodorkovsky saying he thought “the whole champagne thing was a joke”.

Sergei Mironov, a restaurant owner, meanwhile quipped that Moscow’s next step would be to ban Scots from using the word “whisky”.

Other experts questioned whether Russia had the legal jurisdiction to force foreign products to rebrand.

Vadim Drobiz, director of the Centre for the Study of Federal and Regional Alcohol Markets, told the business newspaper RBK that about half of the 330 million litres of still and sparkling wine imported to Russia every year could be affected.

The new law came as Putin signed a decree stating that the “Westernisation” of Russian culture was one of the primary security threats to the country. Moscow banned the import of Western cheeses, meats and other food products in 2014, as a response to European and US sanctions over the annexation of Crimea.

The ban motivated local producers to develop their own versions of European goods, such as “Russian parmesan”.

In the 1920s the USSR created a cheaply produced “Soviet champagne” as a way of bringing luxury goods to the masses. In recent years, a growing number of wine-makers have launched in southern Russia.

French media has dubbed the import spat the “champagne war” or the “bubble war”.

Champagne producers have long been extremely protective over their brands.

Last week, French wine producers won a legal battle to prevent an ice cream from being called “champagne-flavoured”, according to a German court, after a long battle against the supermarket giant Aldi.

The Telegraph, London

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/black-is-white-france-halts-champagne-exports-to-russia-over-bubbly-war-20210705-p586y0.html

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #434 on: July 5, 2021, 01:28:43 pm »
Lovely stuff.

No doubt Putin will toast the victorious Russian team with 'champagne' win they win the Euros in a few days time.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #435 on: July 5, 2021, 10:26:37 pm »
Lovely stuff.

No doubt Putin will toast the victorious Russian team with 'champagne' win they win the Euros in a few days time.

And if we win we'll toast Sir Harry's boys with a British made sparkling Champagne Perry.

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #436 on: July 5, 2021, 10:27:49 pm »
And if we win we'll toast Sir Harry's boys with a British made sparkling Champagne Perry.

Indeed. But the difference is we will have actually won it.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #437 on: August 4, 2021, 08:43:17 pm »
Don't know if we had a Belarus thread, but Krystsina Tsimanouskaya has safely arrived in Warsaw.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #438 on: August 4, 2021, 09:10:37 pm »
Didnt she fly to Austria?

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #439 on: August 4, 2021, 09:52:20 pm »
Didnt she fly to Austria?

She did, but that was a last minute change because of safety concerns. From Vienna she flew to Warsaw.