Author Topic: Brentford away selling details  (Read 2331 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Brentford away selling details
« on: January 26, 2024, 02:07:48 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Brentford on Saturday February 17, 2024.

Kick-off: 12:30pm GMT

Allocation: 1,725

Disabled allocation: 14 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices: Adult: £30
Over 65: £25
Young Adult (18-24) £25
Juniors (Under 18): £10

Price Notes: Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Supporters 12 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult.

Tickets sales notes: Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during season 2022-23.

First sale: 19 games: from 8.15am on Thursday February 1 until 10.45am on Friday February 2.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 18 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Friday February 2.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 17 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Friday February 2.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 16 or more games: from 3pm on Friday February 2.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes: Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Credits: Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/brentford-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details-0
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 02:10:09 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
Re: Brentford away selling details
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 10:42:33 am »
Any chance this drops to 15 on returns? Thanks in advance for any thoughts!

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 10:46:57 am »
Any chance this drops to 15 on returns? Thanks in advance for any thoughts!
Absolutely none

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: February 2, 2024, 11:04:06 am »
Sold out in less than a minute on the 18+ sale. Don't know what they even bothered to add details for the 17+ sale, was always going to sell out on 18 as it does every season.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4 on: February 2, 2024, 01:09:28 pm »
Sold out in less than a minute on the 18+ sale. Don't know what they even bothered to add details for the 17+ sale, was always going to sell out on 18 as it does every season.
The worst part is that if they actually bother having a returns sale for this (they haven't for the last 2 league aways), it still won't drop to those on 17.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5 on: February 2, 2024, 01:17:05 pm »

They even announced 16 one  :D

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: February 2, 2024, 01:46:12 pm »
Bonkers they announced 17 and 16 sales. We missed out on 18 so that's Bournemouth, Luton and Brentford gone this season so we go from 18 to 16

Leicester, Saints and Leeds to get promoted hopefully!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #7 on: February 2, 2024, 02:42:55 pm »
Bonkers they announced 17 and 16 sales. We missed out on 18 so that's Bournemouth, Luton and Brentford gone this season so we go from 18 to 16

Leicester, Saints and Leeds to get promoted hopefully!
If they have a returns sale, and its a big if, it will go back on at 18 so hopefully you'll get that and only end up dropping down 1 to 17.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 5, 2024, 10:30:59 am »
If they have a returns sale, and its a big if, it will go back on at 18 so hopefully you'll get that and only end up dropping down 1 to 17.
Fingers crossed!

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2024, 12:38:59 pm »
Returns sale Tuesday 13th 18+ 11am
17 games 1pm

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2024, 12:55:40 pm »
Returns sale Tuesday 13th 18+ 11am
17 games 1pm
Unless I'm totally wrong, hopefully thats the case! no way in a million is it dropping to 17.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2024, 01:17:39 pm »
Unless I'm totally wrong, hopefully thats the case! no way in a million is it dropping to 17.

Yes mate sorry should have said 17 only in the event any remain which probably wont be the case

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2024, 02:38:10 pm »
Yes mate sorry should have said 17 only in the event any remain which probably wont be the case
No problem.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2024, 01:22:49 pm »
Managed to get 1 of the 2 sorted on 17 in that sale, was quite a few dropped was at least 14 in one block, didnt check the other two blocks lit up

Offline LFCagro77

• Kemlynite
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2024, 01:44:31 pm »
must have been a decent amount we landed 8 in our group

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2024, 01:48:44 pm »
must have been a decent amount we landed 8 in our group

8!? Christ 🤣

The 2nd one got sorted on the refresh about 10 mins ago

Offline PJJ

• Main Stander
  • We won it 6 times in Madrid
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2024, 01:58:41 pm »
Gutted to miss this. Couldn’t have been in any quicker but was sold out. As soon as I refreshed I was blocked. Won’t let you get back in the hall map now. Hate this system!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2024, 02:41:12 pm »
Managed to get a few for our lot between us  8)

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2024, 03:52:57 pm »
Managed to box a pair on 17  8)

Offline Redcase

• Main Stander
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2024, 07:03:35 pm »
Great away end yesterday.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2024, 09:06:25 pm »
Great away end yesterday.
Indeed it was, great to hear a few of the old songs get an airing as well.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2024, 09:10:37 pm »
Better end, good regulars turn out, but still far too many of one game wonders. You can sniff it on them, especially as they walk through the gate and they start filming, for fuck sake.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Redcase

• Main Stander
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2024, 11:26:59 am »
Better end, good regulars turn out, but still far too many of one game wonders. You can sniff it on them, especially as they walk through the gate and they start filming, for fuck sake.

I know what you mean. Didn’t see any of that at Brentford but Arsenal was shocking.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2024, 11:29:07 am »
they were interviewing one of our lads in the away before the game on TNT, and behind him looked full of day trippers to be honest
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2024, 11:32:33 am »
they were interviewing one of our lads in the away before the game on TNT, and behind him looked full of day trippers to be honest
I didn't see that much of it to be honest Tom although the vast majority around us were regulars, that always makes a huge difference.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2024, 11:39:00 am »
I didn't see that much of it to be honest Tom although the vast majority around us were regulars, that always makes a huge difference.

Good to hear Andy, maybe I am unfairly tarnishing those in replica shirts and club scarves too harshly!
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2024, 12:56:20 pm »
‘Day trippers’ can only go if regulars tout their tickets.

Think on

Offline Chris H

• Anny Roader
  • Spion Kop 1906
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2024, 03:12:49 pm »
‘Day trippers’ can only go if regulars tout their tickets.

Think on

Not when approx. 18% of tickets per away game are already taken before the first sale starts.
@SpionKop1906

All donations welcome. All funds raised through sales go straight into the flag fund for future flags and banners.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2024, 05:46:12 pm »
Good to hear Andy, maybe I am unfairly tarnishing those in replica shirts and club scarves too harshly!
Far more likely that I was just stood in a part of the ground that was ok compared to other parts of our away end!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2024, 05:46:52 pm »
Not when approx. 18% of tickets per away game are already taken before the first sale starts.
Indeed.