Author Topic: Membership Cards / Fan Cards  (Read 356223 times)

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Membership Cards / Fan Cards
« Reply #200 on: April 20, 2014, 07:36:20 pm »
Alright lads, had a membership card in 09/10, and got Lyon and Debrecen recorded on it (tickets stubs say my name and membership number on). However, I haven't renewed my membership since 09/10, if I renew that card next season, will it remember the credits for when CL games go on sale? Or will the system have wiped them when I didn't renew the membership?

If not could I just go down to the ground during the sale with the stubs and have them count as my credits?

It will remember them.

Not sure they'll go back that far however when they sell the tickets

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #201 on: April 20, 2014, 07:46:45 pm »
Think they will use europa league aways

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #202 on: April 20, 2014, 08:04:20 pm »
Alright lads, had a membership card in 09/10, and got Lyon and Debrecen recorded on it (tickets stubs say my name and membership number on). However, I haven't renewed my membership since 09/10, if I renew that card next season, will it remember the credits for when CL games go on sale? Or will the system have wiped them when I didn't renew the membership?

If not could I just go down to the ground during the sale with the stubs and have them count as my credits?
It will remember them mate :) just log in the website and check your purchase history :)
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: April 20, 2014, 08:48:44 pm »
It will remember them.

Not sure they'll go back that far however when they sell the tickets

Really? Assumed they'd just go back to last matches in the competition, ah well checking my purchase history on the site it says Zenit too (must have recorded it when I gave my name last year)

Nice one lads.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Kop202

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #204 on: April 20, 2014, 09:16:14 pm »
Really? Assumed they'd just go back to last matches in the competition, ah well checking my purchase history on the site it says Zenit too (must have recorded it when I gave my name last year)

Nice one lads.

Ha. Would be complete madness if that Zenit away trip wouldn't count as a credit.
Seriously though - I assume the last Europa League season will be used as a reference for both home and away games and not the 2009/10 Champions league season

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: April 20, 2014, 09:22:23 pm »
Ha. Would be complete madness if that Zenit away trip wouldn't count as a credit.
Seriously though - I assume the last Europa League season will be used as a reference for both home and away games and not the 2009/10 Champions league season

Was talking about home games mate, no chance I was going to St Petersburg ;)
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #206 on: April 21, 2014, 06:43:20 pm »
Was talking about home games mate, no chance I was going to St Petersburg ;)

Home match credits from previous seasons won't count towards anything.

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #207 on: April 22, 2014, 02:41:12 pm »
but they have in the past, it may all change from next season but as its stands previous attendance at HOME games is recognised until we're told otherwise!
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #208 on: April 25, 2014, 02:12:38 pm »
When can you get next season?

I've never had one but it might be better than paying the extra Ł20/Ł30 for some ones spare.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #209 on: April 25, 2014, 05:08:49 pm »
When can you get next season?

I've never had one but it might be better than paying the extra Ł20/Ł30 for some ones spare.
It will probably be available in June for next year and last year it was Ł35.. expecting it to be Ł40 this year
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #210 on: April 25, 2014, 06:23:12 pm »
It will probably be available in June for next year and last year it was Ł35.. expecting it to be Ł40 this year

Cheers mate :wave
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #211 on: April 28, 2014, 10:02:35 am »
Membership for the 14/15 season will be available form 1st June 2014

that spelling mistake wasn't my doing ;D
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/membership/purchase/verification

had a few emails of late asking for updated card details, think they might be looking at taking payments in mid may, 16th in my head for some reason.
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline Giz a Gobble

• Scouse Turkey that's hard to swallow.....
  • Main Stander
  • JUSTICE FOR THE 97.
« Reply #212 on: April 30, 2014, 12:29:51 pm »
Quick question lads as I'm a member and never faced this situation.

My workmate has 8 homes on his card from this season, if he doesn't renew his membership, which he is talking about I'm assuming he...

Won't get the member priority access for the league games but could buy from general sale for the league games, but am I right in thinking there's something with Man United/Everton games that is different?
He wouldn't get any access in the slightest to the autocup scheme so would just have to buy tickets per game as they become available?

He doesn't know and he's asked me and I haven't got the foggiest where it would leave him either. My situation is nice and simple so anything outside of that throws me!My assumption is that my answer to him will be that if he wants to go to the cup games and not the league games (which was one of his ideas), he's going to be best getting the membership to have a better chance?

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: April 30, 2014, 12:35:04 pm »
Quick question lads as I'm a member and never faced this situation.

My workmate has 8 homes on his card from this season, if he doesn't renew his membership, which he is talking about I'm assuming he...

Won't get the member priority access for the league games but could buy from general sale for the league games, but am I right in thinking there's something with Man United/Everton games that is different?
He wouldn't get any access in the slightest to the autocup scheme so would just have to buy tickets per game as they become available?

He doesn't know and he's asked me and I haven't got the foggiest where it would leave him either. My situation is nice and simple so anything outside of that throws me!My assumption is that my answer to him will be that if he wants to go to the cup games and not the league games (which was one of his ideas), he's going to be best getting the membership to have a better chance?

He gets no access to Auto Cup Scheme and would have to buy tickets in the Fancard Holders/General sale (which comes AFTER the Members Sale)

He gets no access to the Member Priority Ticket sale and would need to buy in General Sales Only

For Man U/Everton the Criteria has been 7+ in the General Sale I THINK to start, so he would be fine for that.

Hope this is ok. Any more questions, please ask

Offline Giz a Gobble

• Scouse Turkey that's hard to swallow.....
  • Main Stander
  • JUSTICE FOR THE 97.
« Reply #214 on: May 1, 2014, 11:06:28 am »
Pretty much as expected, cheers mate. I'll let him know the good news! :thumbup

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #215 on: May 7, 2014, 08:42:28 pm »

Nice one lads.

No credits for home matches, complete free for all after season ticket holders. Aways will be on credits from the last Europa League away matches. Confirmed to me by email from the chair of the supporters committee.

Offline single

• Main Stander
« Reply #216 on: September 10, 2014, 01:24:58 pm »
up to how many tkts per membership can u get in a general sale

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #217 on: September 10, 2014, 01:42:03 pm »
four
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline JRHughes

• Boys Pen
« Reply #218 on: September 12, 2014, 08:49:33 am »
Just a couple of membership queries [my brother and I are membership newbies]! As Middlesborough tickets went on sale, just bought two tickets for me and my brother. He mentioned ages ago he'd come... but has now said he's got to work. I'm not offering out the tickets in any way [so no ban, please] but just wonder if I'll be able to take my younger brother instead?

Only issues is - I have my membership card but my brother's hasn't arrived yet [he only joined a couple of days ago]. How does he [or my younger brother] gain entry?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #219 on: September 12, 2014, 08:55:37 am »
Yes you can take him. The card should be with you by the time Middlesbrough comes around however if not then ring the club and they'll issue you a paper ticket

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2014, 03:46:43 pm »
Anyone know which is the best email address to contact customer services(memberships)??!!

Does anyone actually answer the bloody phone line  :no

who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #221 on: September 21, 2014, 06:48:42 pm »
Just a quick question: is it relatively easy to obtain tickets via membership if I would purchase membership now? I'm from Amsterdam and can only get to the odd three games a season and for going I use some sort of travel agency. So, if I would fork out 40 quid annually, would it benefit me or would I have huge difficulties in getting tickets for league games for example?
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #222 on: September 21, 2014, 07:10:47 pm »
Just a quick question: is it relatively easy to obtain tickets via membership if I would purchase membership now? I'm from Amsterdam and can only get to the odd three games a season and for going I use some sort of travel agency. So, if I would fork out 40 quid annually, would it benefit me or would I have huge difficulties in getting tickets for league games for example?

There are two bulk sales each year which would be your best bet.

The next will be early November for games from January onwards.

With no history you'll have a bit of a scramble on and will probably have to settle for the category C games.

I've never really bothered with the bulks and usually wait for the late availability.

But with these typically being three days before the game, I'm guessing they'd be no good for you

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #223 on: September 21, 2014, 09:48:13 pm »
There are two bulk sales each year which would be your best bet.

The next will be early November for games from January onwards.

With no history you'll have a bit of a scramble on and will probably have to settle for the category C games.

I've never really bothered with the bulks and usually wait for the late availability.

But with these typically being three days before the game, I'm guessing they'd be no good for you

Ta! Haha, funny this, just booked for the Ludogorets home match one day before kick-off, but indeed in general I can't do that no.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline HungryKolo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #224 on: September 24, 2014, 10:17:40 pm »
Hi guys, looking for a bit of help here.
I had two season tickets up until this season (were in a friends name and he decided to keep them now that we're back in the CL  :no - but not getting into that!), so I have just purchased a membership instead.
I usually go with my one friend, would there be any great benefit to purchasing another membership and buying tickets next to each other, or if we are always going to go to the games together is it fine to just use the one membership for two tickets? can you even buy more than one ticket with one membership?
Using the upcoming West Brom game as an example, the website states that there will be a late availability sale for members. What is the actual likelihood of getting a pair for this game? Do I have a decent chance or will it be a case of say 1 ticket per 7 applicants or whatever.
Finally, I understand there are 'bulk' ticket sales in July and November, how does this work with regards to membership? Do you have first pick on tickets if you have more games on your card from previous seasons? And then how does the actual process work for tickets - do you pick 5/6 games you want to go to at the same time, or would you have to, say, buy tickets for one home game and then repeat the process for another, in the hope that there are still available tickets for that game; repeating that process for every game you wish to go to.
Sorry it's a bit of a long one but i'm a complete novice with the membership.
Cheers!

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #225 on: September 24, 2014, 10:34:18 pm »
1 membership, 1 ticket.

You'd need 2 memberships to buy two tickets.

Late Availability, you could get two together, but you'll have to be lucky.

You might just have to bite the bullet and not be arsed if you're not sat together.

Initially in the bulk sales, lads who went to 14 or more last year are likely to get priority for the category a and b games.

You pick the games and it allocates a seat.
Then pick another game or however many.

Then you pay for them all.

Typically in bulk sales the different categories are on sale at different times.
Details will be on here when the site releases the details

Offline HungryKolo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #226 on: September 24, 2014, 10:56:10 pm »
1 membership, 1 ticket.

You'd need 2 memberships to buy two tickets.

Late Availability, you could get two together, but you'll have to be lucky.

You might just have to bite the bullet and not be arsed if you're not sat together.

Initially in the bulk sales, lads who went to 14 or more last year are likely to get priority for the category a and b games.

You pick the games and it allocates a seat.
Then pick another game or however many.

Then you pay for them all.

Typically in bulk sales the different categories are on sale at different times.
Details will be on here when the site releases the details

Thanks a lot.
Is there a way of linking two memberships in order to buy tickets next to each other?

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #227 on: September 25, 2014, 04:41:38 am »
Thanks a lot.
Is there a way of linking two memberships in order to buy tickets next to each other?
Yes, you can do it under the 'My Account' section.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #228 on: September 29, 2014, 11:35:36 pm »
Not sure where else this would go,mods if it needs to be moved I apologise.

Don't know how it popped up on my radar but there's a Twitter account that's cropped up on my timeline that seems to have sorted people out for tickets (face value I hasten to add)

I gave them a follow on the off chance I might need them (I've done OK in the late availability sales late last season aside).

Browsing Twitter during the stoke Newcastle snorefest I saw one guy had a RT from this account offering six spares for WBA.

I asked the question where does someone get six spares from.

No suggestions of touting in my tweet.

The fella in question is all over me, and his mates telling me he's "A top red" and his tickets are from "contacts" (who is he? Sickboy in trainspotting?).

It's since transpired he's sold 12 tickets for west Brom, at least six for the derby and offered 10 for the Swansea cup game the day after the draw was made.

I'm all in favour of "top reds" helping other "top reds" out, but it may be me. But how does this transpire?

Someone asked (after the 12 were sold) about more west Brom tickets.

His "contacts" have four unused cards and so will try for the late availability sale on Thursday.

No wonder it's so difficult to get them.

Just having a moan as its really angered me with so many people seemingly buying tickets/season tickets with no intention of going to many games.

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird upon my chest
« Reply #229 on: September 30, 2014, 06:05:44 pm »

Don't know how it popped up on my radar but there's a Twitter account that's cropped up on my timeline that seems to have sorted people out for tickets (face value I hasten to add)

I gave them a follow on the off chance I might need them (I've done OK in the late availability sales late last season aside).

Browsing Twitter during the stoke Newcastle snorefest I saw one guy had a RT from this account offering six spares for WBA.

The fella in question is all over me, and his mates telling me he's "A top red" and his tickets are from "contacts" (who is he? Sickboy in trainspotting?).

It's since transpired he's sold 12 tickets for west Brom, at least six for the derby and offered 10 for the Swansea cup game the day after the draw was made.

I'm all in favour of "top reds" helping other "top reds" out, but it may be me. But how does this transpire?

His "contacts" have four unused cards and so will try for the late availability sale on Thursday.

Just having a moan as its really angered me with so many people seemingly buying tickets/season tickets with no intention of going to many games.

Exactly the same thing goes on with aways. Lads with multiple fan cards with full credits.

The club knows it goes on but I guess there's nothing they can do about it.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but sometimes I abuse the privilege

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: September 30, 2014, 07:32:08 pm »

Scottkop105?

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #231 on: September 30, 2014, 07:38:24 pm »
Scottkop105?

No the lad with the spares was paul something

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: September 30, 2014, 07:39:50 pm »
Ah ok! Was going to say Scott is from the leicester supporters club, seems a genuine fella.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #233 on: September 30, 2014, 07:46:21 pm »
Ah ok! Was going to say Scott is from the leicester supporters club, seems a genuine fella.

I don't know how someone gets so many spares.

I know a fair few lads and can probably count on one hand the number of spares I've picked up off them.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #234 on: September 30, 2014, 08:40:04 pm »
Thank you for that :)     yes I get quite a few spares as I help run my supporters club and have a coach to every home game with over 60 ppl on it every game

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #235 on: October 1, 2014, 03:18:27 am »
Just got myself a light membership. Obviously I know away games are almost impossible to get in the beginning but isn't there any link on the official site which shows availability of tickets for away games. Can only see the link to home and cup games in the tickets sub section.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #236 on: October 1, 2014, 03:51:46 am »
Just got myself a light membership. Obviously I know away games are almost impossible to get in the beginning but isn't there any link on the official site which shows availability of tickets for away games. Can only see the link to home and cup games in the tickets sub section.

Away games are virtually a closed shop, unless someone like Blackburn come up and give us 8k tickets

Offline vamos tony

• Kopite
  • JFT97
« Reply #237 on: October 11, 2014, 10:05:23 am »
Does anybody know how long it takes for the club to send out a replacement membership card. Lost mine at the Ludogarets game and only just realised last Monday (6th). still  no replacement this morning.
Cheers
SOS Member 2692
“It is better to die on your feet than live forever on your knees”. Dolores Ibaruri, Asturias, Spain,1934

Offline Mullalove

• Main Stander
  • Unluckeee!
« Reply #238 on: October 13, 2014, 06:08:23 pm »
I signed up for full membership just before the start of the season and I've managed to get ticket for every home game so far minus the derby (including all cup games including madrid  8) ). Very surprised how easy they are to get on late availabili, , shame it's cost me a bomb so far! At this rate I'll have paid for a season ticket 3 times over by the end of the season.
Now I'm a believer.

Offline Swissgaz

• Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: December 3, 2014, 03:14:27 pm »
Does anybody know how long it takes for the club to send out a replacement membership card. Lost mine at the Ludogarets game and only just realised last Monday (6th). still  no replacement this morning.
Cheers

How long did it take to turn up?

Not often I praise our TO but had problems with my card for the Stoke game.  Fan support confirmed the card was dead so arranged for a replacement which arrived this morning.  :)
"Sometimes you just have to chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is" - Daniel Sturridge