Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2096919 times)

Offline SourEnvy

• Kemlynite
  • Six times!
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #6840 on: August 2, 2019, 03:35:27 pm »
U2 and U8 just showed up but disappeared in no time.  :(

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6841 on: August 2, 2019, 03:40:03 pm »
Had another in a basket, looked on the seat selection and there must have been 30.

Went to get one for a mate who has just got his son a membership. He hasnt added me yet the divvy so I had to let it go

You add them.

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6842 on: August 2, 2019, 03:50:58 pm »
You add them.

You add a person so they can buy for you. Basically giving them permission.
So he needs to add me.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #6843 on: August 2, 2019, 04:19:28 pm »
I always get this seat cannot be reserved etc, etc. I've only been on since 3 but I'm smashing it and got some selected really quick but I just can't basket them. Nightmare this.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6844 on: August 2, 2019, 04:37:01 pm »
Got 2 in U2, the wee mans first trip to Anfield. He will be buzzing. Thanks for the tip and skipping the seat selection, worked a treat
Well in mate, your lad will be buzzing!
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #6845 on: August 2, 2019, 04:43:58 pm »
Got 2 in U2, the wee mans first trip to Anfield. He will be buzzing. Thanks for the tip and skipping the seat selection, worked a treat
Good for you pal. How do you skip seat selection as a matter of interest?
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #6846 on: August 2, 2019, 04:47:50 pm »
Good for you pal. How do you skip seat selection as a matter of interest?

Just use the drop down menu where you select the stand, area, and ticket quantity.

Saves you having to go into a section and select seats on the map.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6847 on: August 2, 2019, 05:14:23 pm »
We need to stop giving the secrets away :D

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #6848 on: August 2, 2019, 05:14:29 pm »
Loads will come up next week, especially Monday. Think they’ll keep adding more online returns on day of game too.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #6849 on: August 2, 2019, 05:16:53 pm »
I feel like that's really important information. Has to be quicker. Selecting a singular red dot can often take a couple of attempts, ticket gone then. Cheers.

Have any ever popped up shortly after 5.30? Or is 5.30 strictly the cutoff point?

You're welcome mate. Always willing to help others where I can. Unlike some others  :)

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #6850 on: August 2, 2019, 05:36:59 pm »
I feel like that's really important information. Has to be quicker. Selecting a singular red dot can often take a couple of attempts, ticket gone then. Cheers.

Have any ever popped up shortly after 5.30? Or is 5.30 strictly the cutoff point?
Couldn’t say for definite, but you have to call it a day at some point for your own sanity! Certainly not something that happens regularly
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6851 on: August 2, 2019, 05:43:35 pm »
You're welcome mate. Always willing to help others where I can. Unlike some others  :)

Not sure if that's aimed at me but I've been very helpful seeing as though I was the first one to mention the drop down being quicker.

Some people need to get a better sarcasm detector.

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6852 on: August 2, 2019, 05:56:43 pm »
Not sure if that's aimed at me but I've been very helpful seeing as though I was the first one to mention the drop down being quicker.

Some people need to get a better sarcasm detector.
And some people need to be a little less sensitive 

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6853 on: August 3, 2019, 11:39:44 am »
Any signs of anything today?

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #6854 on: August 3, 2019, 12:07:20 pm »
Any signs of anything today?

Won’t be any Saturday & Sunday

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6855 on: August 3, 2019, 08:16:10 pm »
Won’t be any Saturday & Sunday
why not on weekends mate. Have got some on match days before

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #6856 on: August 3, 2019, 08:19:45 pm »
The ticket office don't work weekends when there isn't a match

Offline malikgee

• Kemlynite
« Reply #6857 on: August 3, 2019, 09:49:22 pm »
Just imagine the amount of F5 refreshes this weekend, LOL

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #6858 on: August 3, 2019, 11:16:02 pm »
The ticket office don't work weekends when there isn't a match
So there can be returns put up on the weekends if we have a game on a Saturday or a Sunday? Sorry, just curious mate.

Offline malikgee

• Kemlynite
« Reply #6859 on: August 3, 2019, 11:26:52 pm »
Yes exactly website updates if there is a game on that day

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6860 on: August 4, 2019, 02:15:35 pm »
Is tomorrow the last chance for Norwich then?
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6861 on: August 4, 2019, 06:34:28 pm »
Is tomorrow the last chance for Norwich then?
nah going off past form there will be some as late as Thursday and Friday

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #6862 on: August 4, 2019, 11:38:47 pm »
nah going off past form there will be some as late as Thursday and Friday
I got tickets for the Huddersfield game last season, which was on Friday at about 9am that morning. Not saying there will be as many available this time but it certainly happens. Was quite a few available late on for that game
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Gaius Baltar

• Carp's on a bit.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #6863 on: August 5, 2019, 07:58:43 am »
Just logged in to see if any come up in additional members and see it’s a local sale with a queue. I take it as an non L postcode member I’m frozen out of this. When can I go back to hammering F5?

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #6864 on: August 5, 2019, 08:19:23 am »
Just logged in to see if any come up in additional members and see it’s a local sale with a queue. I take it as an non L postcode member I’m frozen out of this. When can I go back to hammering F5?

After a sale they usually take the game back down after 2 hours so assuming it's the same for this

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6865 on: August 5, 2019, 08:33:37 am »
The local is usually done and dusted by 9.

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6866 on: August 5, 2019, 09:04:09 am »
I don't have an L postcode but decided to give this a shot just for practice. 4 devices. All over an hour. Well never mind then ;D

I want to be hitting F5 all day until Friday but I just don't have the time. I both envy and pity all of you hitting F5 every 10 seconds all day!

Is the auto refresh really worth it? Don't you sometimes auto-refresh your way out of a ticket? Do you click to cancel the auto refresh or is it a keyboard click? Because I'm just thinking isn't it another to click before you can click seats, thus adding to the time of the process and other people will be faster without having to first cancel auto-refresh?
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6867 on: August 5, 2019, 09:09:32 am »
I don't have an L postcode but decided to give this a shot just for practice. 4 devices. All over an hour. Well never mind then ;D

I want to be hitting F5 all day until Friday but I just don't have the time. I both envy and pity all of you hitting F5 every 10 seconds all day!

Is the auto refresh really worth it? Don't you sometimes auto-refresh your way out of a ticket? Do you click to cancel the auto refresh or is it a keyboard click? Because I'm just thinking isn't it another to click before you can click seats, thus adding to the time of the process and other people will be faster without having to first cancel auto-refresh?

So you decided to get in the queue for a laugh, along with people who qualified?

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6868 on: August 5, 2019, 09:16:54 am »
So you decided to get in the queue for a laugh, along with people who qualified?
No I decided to get into the queue for practice because the Community Shield was my first time at this and although I got in straight away with no queue time, I still didn't get a ticket because I/the site fucked up. So naturally I realised I needed to practice.

It's not like I would've been able to buy the ticket anyway so I'm not taking tickets from locals and I'm not sure why this has upset you.
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6869 on: August 5, 2019, 09:21:32 am »
No I decided to get into the queue for practice because the Community Shield was my first time at this and although I got in straight away with no queue time, I still didn't get a ticket because I/the site fucked up. So naturally I realised I needed to practice.

It's not like I would've been able to buy the ticket anyway so I'm not taking tickets from locals and I'm not sure why this has upset you.

It’s not the buying of tickets that annoys me, it’s the getting in a queue you KNOW you’re not eligible for, with multiple devices, for no reason. It adds to the wait time for a certain amount of us.

Practice haha. Fucking hell. Cue Rocky-style training montage of you hitting F5 and filling in the 3 dropdowns in rapid succession to the tune of Hearts On Fire.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #6870 on: August 5, 2019, 09:25:24 am »

If you connected straight away or had a short wait then someone who was eligible wouldn't have and it increases their chances of missing out on a ticket and joining you in the F5 scramble. You shouldn't be trying to get on the ticketing site for sales you know you dont qualify for.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #6871 on: August 5, 2019, 09:35:23 am »

No wonder the queues are getting longer and longer..

I think most people use auto refresh on a window on the background, don’t think many can sit all day pressing F5 every 5th second.

Offline babraham

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6872 on: August 5, 2019, 09:35:43 am »
It’s not the buying of tickets that annoys me, it’s the getting in a queue you KNOW you’re not eligible for, with multiple devices, for no reason. It adds to the wait time for a certain amount of us.

Practice haha. Fucking hell. Cue Rocky-style training montage of you hitting F5 and filling in the 3 dropdowns in rapid succession to the tune of Hearts On Fire.
I've never even seen the drop down boxes on the Anfield stadium view. Norwich has always been sold out for me. Hard to be fastest finger first when you're doing and seeing things for the first time.

If you connected straight away or had a short wait then someone who was eligible wouldn't have and it increases their chances of missing out on a ticket and joining you in the F5 scramble. You shouldn't be trying to get on the ticketing site for sales you know you dont qualify for.
If that's the prevailing sentiment on this and what is considered right or not, then so be it. I won't do so in the future.

Offline vamos tony

• Kopite
  • JFT97
« Reply #6873 on: August 5, 2019, 09:38:11 am »
Norwich has now diappeared from the ticket page. It can only mean one thing , more tickets avaiable shorthly.
SOS Member 2692
“It is better to die on your feet than live forever on your knees”. Dolores Ibaruri, Asturias, Spain,1934

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #6874 on: August 5, 2019, 09:40:05 am »
Norwich has now diappeared from the ticket page. It can only mean one thing , more tickets avaiable shorthly.

Or just that the local sale has ended, but yeah hopefully they add a few once they put it back up.

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6875 on: August 5, 2019, 10:43:04 am »
Would be nice if they announced what time if any they were going to reopen the late availability sale for the Norwich match, rather than just leaving sale suspended up

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6876 on: August 5, 2019, 10:43:48 am »
Would be nice if they announced what time if any they were going to reopen the late availability sale for the Norwich match, rather than just leaving sale suspended up

Never do but would be keeping an eye at 11ish

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6877 on: August 5, 2019, 11:07:28 am »
One thing I've noticed they've got rid of is the "any area" option in the block dropdown after picking your stand. Means that if you pick L5 as your block for example and there's no seats in it left, it won't automatically try to find you seats in a different block in the same selected stand as it would've previously. Seems a bit backwards.

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6878 on: August 5, 2019, 11:09:09 am »
Loads just went back up but I was too slow.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #6879 on: August 5, 2019, 11:10:09 am »
Tried for Kop 105 but said it couldn't reserve
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17