Author Topic: The Attack  (Read 393627 times)

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
Re: The Attack
« Reply #4600 on: March 28, 2015, 09:30:17 am »
No I said they're both as bad as each other.

Can't you see that?

Look, I've criticised neither, just pointed out the marked difference between the attitude of the match going crowd to those who sit on Internet forums with regards to Sterling's wage demands.

You have actually said that Henderson is worse, quoting ridiculous media headlines in support of that opinion, you have also made it clear that you believe they should meet Sterling's demands regardless. To me, the situations regarding their respective positions is only broadly similar, certainly in terms of the approach the club has taken to each.

The club did not enter into negotiations with one for a long time, the other led the club to believe an agreement was in place. That is not the same and all this 'I'm captain so give me double' is bollox, media driven nonsense.
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4601 on: March 28, 2015, 12:51:15 pm »
Look, I've criticised neither, just pointed out the marked difference between the attitude of the match going crowd to those who sit on Internet forums with regards to Sterling's wage demands.

You have actually said that Henderson is worse, quoting ridiculous media headlines in support of that opinion, you have also made it clear that you believe they should meet Sterling's demands regardless. To me, the situations regarding their respective positions is only broadly similar, certainly in terms of the approach the club has taken to each.

The club did not enter into negotiations with one for a long time, the other led the club to believe an agreement was in place. That is not the same and all this 'I'm captain so give me double' is bollox, media driven nonsense.

He is on 65k roughly and now wants around 120k. Why do you think that is?

It makes me sick and question why people are having a going at Sterling when Hendo his just as bad.

You've defended Hendo's agent actions as bollocks but happy to accept Sterlings stories as facts.

As for this match going statement you keep throwing out, in my mind I just wish fans do their job at matches and get behind players and the manager no who it is.

It's like you're trying to make out no one on here goes to the games. I go but I choose to concentrate on getting behind the team.

You know those that have never played the game at decent level don't under how vital the fans support is at matches.

Save the talking for the Internet!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 01:04:18 pm by Fordy »

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4602 on: March 28, 2015, 01:14:29 pm »
It's ridiculous. Can't see what he's done wrong on the pitch.

Well, he's failed to score anywhere near the required number of goals.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4603 on: March 28, 2015, 01:16:28 pm »
Or looked anything like scoring. If Balotelli was a half decent striker we would have been higher up in the league

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4604 on: March 28, 2015, 01:29:17 pm »
I maintain that Balotelli could be a great purchase if fit into the right system. As for Sterling, England showed me last night how bloody good he is when he's played where he's supposed to. I honestly feel that with Skrtel banned, we should try playing players in their actual positions, i.e. fit the system to the players, not vice versa.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4605 on: March 28, 2015, 01:31:34 pm »
Just what the hell have contract negotiations got to do with "The Attack"?
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770