The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

NFC Pass

(1/227) > >>

SuperStevieNicol:
Question - my season ticket is on my old Iphone that I lost. I have tried to download it on to my new phone and it is saying that the season ticket exists elsewhere!

Anyone better with technology than me know what I need to do?!

Thanks in advance.

TeddyTime33:

--- Quote from: SuperStevieNicol on May 17, 2022, 04:59:20 pm ---Question - my season ticket is on my old Iphone that I lost. I have tried to download it on to my new phone and it is saying that the season ticket exists elsewhere!

Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---
need to contact the club and get them to delete the pass

SuperStevieNicol:

--- Quote from: TeddyTime33 on May 17, 2022, 05:17:29 pm --- need to contact the club and get them to delete the pass

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot  ;D

Alf:

--- Quote from: SuperStevieNicol on May 17, 2022, 04:59:20 pm ---Question - my season ticket is on my old Iphone that I lost. I have tried to download it on to my new phone and it is saying that the season ticket exists elsewhere!

Thanks in advance.
--- End quote ---

I don't know what phone you've got. I logged into ICloud on my work phone and it's on both devices.

Dan The Man 28373:
When should I be able to download my NFC pass? The season ticket is showing in my account but the download NFC pass option is blanked out.

And if I download it on my current iPhone, what will happen if I buy a new Android phone in the next couple of months.

Was on a season ticket holiday last season so this is all a bit new for me!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version