Author Topic: Prince Phillip has died  (Read 35942 times)

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Re: Prince Phillip has died
« Reply #160 on: April 9, 2021, 01:49:32 pm »
Heart (all stations) now playing the ending song from Fast and the Furious 7 in tribute, the one where Paul Walker drives off into the sunset. Love to hear them explain that one. Big into his car modding was Phillip? Drive a neon green Skyline?

;D

(although, as a total aside, they played that at the leaver's assembly when my eldest left primary school; was just a few months after my brother had died and when they all started singing along to it on stage, I was an absolute mess. Held it back for all of 3 seconds then flooded. Can't listen to it now without tearing-up)
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: April 9, 2021, 01:51:22 pm »
"Do you still throw spears at each other?" he asked a group of Indigenous Australians in 2002, while on a visit to Australia with the Queen.

"So who's on drugs here?... He looks as if he's on drugs," he said of a 14-year-old boy while at a Bangladeshi youth club in 2002.

"You look like you're ready for bed!" he told the President of Nigeria in 2003, who was dressed in traditional robes.

Just a small collection of the racist comments he made. good riddance.  :wave

Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #162 on: April 9, 2021, 01:52:23 pm »

;D

(although, as a total aside, they played that at the leaver's assembly when my eldest left primary school; was just a few months after my brother had died and when they all started singing along to it on stage, I was an absolute mess. Held it back for all of 3 seconds then flooded. Can't listen to it now without tearing-up)

What’s the song? Not seen any of those films.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #163 on: April 9, 2021, 01:55:12 pm »
He must have been the bravest man in the world looking at all those medals.

A British serviceman when he wasn't even British. He deserves respect for that at least.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: April 9, 2021, 01:55:26 pm »
Was only a matter of time really with the weekend at bernies vibes he was giving off in those pics recently when he was leaving hospital.

Who is next in line to be the most racist member of the royal family now then?

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: April 9, 2021, 01:56:08 pm »
What’s the song? Not seen any of those films.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/fZsCg4mz364" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/fZsCg4mz364</a>

It's a fucking shit, cheesy song, too.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #166 on: April 9, 2021, 01:56:49 pm »
My mate from Kent just said on the phone to me, "they (the Royals) have worked harder for this country than we'll ever work", I put the phone down on the twat.
standard comment that.  You do have to wonder how long the c*nt would have lived had he been born into poverty, worked down the local coal mine and married Miss Lizzie Windsor, instead of being born a member of the Greek Royal Family, and marrying the future Queen of this country.  He has never done a days work in his life, same with all of the fuckers
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #167 on: April 9, 2021, 01:56:53 pm »
"Do you still throw spears at each other?" he asked a group of Indigenous Australians in 2002, while on a visit to Australia with the Queen.

"So who's on drugs here?... He looks as if he's on drugs," he said of a 14-year-old boy while at a Bangladeshi youth club in 2002.

"You look like you're ready for bed!" he told the President of Nigeria in 2003, who was dressed in traditional robes.

"It looks like the kind of thing my daughter would bring back from her school art lessons," he muttered while being shown Ethiopian art in 1965.

"I would like to go to Russia very much, although the bastards murdered half my family," at a very heated period of history in 1967.

"If you stay here much longer you will all be slitty-eyed," the Prince told British exchange students who lived in Xian in 1986. When asked on his opinion of Beijing, he replied: "Ghastly."

"If it has four legs and it is not a chair, if it has two wings and flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it." Again with the Chinese insults, when he addressed a World Wildlife Fund meeting in 1986.

"Aren't most of you descended from pirates?," he enquired to an islander while in the Cayman Islands in 1994.

"You managed not to get eaten then?" the Prince asked a British student who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea, in 1998.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #168 on: April 9, 2021, 01:57:44 pm »
Was only a matter of time really with the weekend at bernies vibes he was giving off in those pics recently when he was leaving hospital.

Who is next in line to be the most racist member of the royal family now then?
Charles I imagine.  He called his Pakistani friend from the military Sooty after all!

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #169 on: April 9, 2021, 01:58:45 pm »
He must have been the bravest man in the world looking at all those medals.

I often wonder about that with Royals. Surely you’d feel like a dick walking around with a chest full of medals, most of which have been give to you by your Mrs/Mum/Grandma.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #170 on: April 9, 2021, 01:59:41 pm »
Why the fuck are Radio6 going on and on about this - been over a hour with no music.  Let Radio4 or Radio2 take the hit.

Apparently it's across all stations
« Last Edit: April 9, 2021, 02:01:19 pm by Ziltoid »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: April 9, 2021, 02:00:27 pm »
"It looks like the kind of thing my daughter would bring back from her school art lessons," he muttered while being shown Ethiopian art in 1965.

"I would like to go to Russia very much, although the bastards murdered half my family," at a very heated period of history in 1967.

"If you stay here much longer you will all be slitty-eyed," the Prince told British exchange students who lived in Xian in 1986. When asked on his opinion of Beijing, he replied: "Ghastly."

"If it has four legs and it is not a chair, if it has two wings and flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it." Again with the Chinese insults, when he addressed a World Wildlife Fund meeting in 1986.

"Aren't most of you descended from pirates?," he enquired to an islander while in the Cayman Islands in 1994.

"You managed not to get eaten then?" the Prince asked a British student who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea, in 1998.

Tempted to give him that one.  Let's face it, that IS kind of personal. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: April 9, 2021, 02:01:16 pm »
I didn't even know he existed.

Offline Sangria

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: April 9, 2021, 02:01:16 pm »
standard comment that.  You do have to wonder how long the c*nt would have lived had he been born into poverty, worked down the local coal mine and married Miss Lizzie Windsor, instead of being born a member of the Greek Royal Family, and marrying the future Queen of this country.  He has never done a days work in his life, same with all of the fuckers

He actively served in the Royal Navy in WWII, credited on one occasion with saving the ship he was on. I'd give someone from that era and with that record a certain amount of credit against our modern mores.
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #174 on: April 9, 2021, 02:02:09 pm »

Straight Talker and down to earth according to Nicky Witchell!

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #175 on: April 9, 2021, 02:04:33 pm »
Wonder if he's eaten his Easter egg?

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #176 on: April 9, 2021, 02:06:00 pm »
He actively served in the Royal Navy in WWII, credited on one occasion with saving the ship he was on. I'd give someone from that era and with that record a certain amount of credit against our modern mores.
That was before his relationship with the current Queen, though, perhaps I should qualify my comment by saying "not done a days work since he met up with Lizzie"

On that note do we also give Andrew credit for flying helicopters during the Falklands War?

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: April 9, 2021, 02:06:32 pm »
Wonder if he's eaten his Easter egg?

You can't eat Faberge eggs

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: April 9, 2021, 02:06:54 pm »
I didn't even know he existed.

Fairly weird flex even if you aren't british.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: April 9, 2021, 02:07:19 pm »

“That looks like it was put in by an Indian”. Referring to a fuse box sometime in the late 90s. 

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #180 on: April 9, 2021, 02:07:37 pm »

Might be my sense of humour but that last one still makes me chuckle!

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #181 on: April 9, 2021, 02:08:16 pm »
Why the fuck are Radio6 going on and on about this - been over a hour with no music.  Let Radio4 or Radio2 take the hit.

Apparently it's across all stations

BBC has to be seen as patriotic in the midst of these culture wars....
Believer

Offline Sangria

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: April 9, 2021, 02:12:23 pm »
That was before his relationship with the current Queen, though, perhaps I should qualify my comment by saying "not done a days work since he met up with Lizzie"

On that note do we also give Andrew credit for flying helicopters during the Falklands War?

He deserves credit for that, but it doesn't counterbalance what he's done since. Did Philiip do anything on the scale of Andrew's misdemeanours to counterbalance what he did in WWII? I've not heard of anysuch. If he had illiberal attitudes, I accept that from people of that era and who'd done things such as he'd done.
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #183 on: April 9, 2021, 02:14:01 pm »
RIP old fella.....

My first thought was will we get an extra public holiday, my second one being will Meghan be at the funeral?

Fucks sake, today's The Chase cancelled. Now I'm sad.

I'm more annoyed about Judge Rinder being cancelled to be honest.
« Last Edit: April 9, 2021, 02:16:04 pm by jonnypb »

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: April 9, 2021, 02:14:54 pm »
Fairly weird flex even if you aren't british.

He was so important to the rest of the world, he was mentioned on a daily basis to us  :D

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: April 9, 2021, 02:16:14 pm »
It’s Getting Hot In Herre.
So keep on all your clothes.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: April 9, 2021, 02:19:20 pm »
Good night sweet racist prince.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: April 9, 2021, 02:19:27 pm »
Yep, called all the footy off, all the telly was changed to non stop news, the most boring Sunday I've ever known.

I remember being very hungover that day,it was Monday before I realised what had happened.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: April 9, 2021, 02:21:04 pm »
Killed a tiger for no reason when he was younger. Says enough about him before potential racism in my book.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: April 9, 2021, 02:21:30 pm »
RIP old fella.....

My first thought was will we get an extra public holiday, my second one being will Meghan be at the funeral?

Wondering about funeral attendees.  If it's considered appropriate I'd expect President Biden to attend, and also most likely Obama as well.  Not sure about Trump mind.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #190 on: April 9, 2021, 02:23:11 pm »
Wondering about funeral attendees.  If it's considered appropriate I'd expect President Biden to attend, and also most likely Obama as well.  Not sure about Trump mind.

So more than 30 will attend? We're all in this together, so surely not...

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: April 9, 2021, 02:23:13 pm »

Maximum 30, remember - and no post-funeral piss-up

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #192 on: April 9, 2021, 02:24:05 pm »
Apparently Trump was first on the phone to Liz..he asked how you get to be a Duke.
Queen ’ Look Donald, an Emperor rules an Empire, a king rules a kingdom, a prince ruled a principality, a duke rules a duchy and so on’
Donald ' I ruled the USA, what does that make me’
Queen:”that’s a country, that makes you a c*nt"
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #193 on: April 9, 2021, 02:24:56 pm »
Killed a tiger for no reason when he was younger. Says enough about him before potential racism in my book.

He's killed a tiger, what have you done?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: April 9, 2021, 02:26:14 pm »
What's the odd that there'll be thousands of sycophants lining the streets?

I wonder if Arlene will tweet about it.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #195 on: April 9, 2021, 02:26:28 pm »
SO he's not getting his telegram from the Queen then?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #196 on: April 9, 2021, 02:27:18 pm »
I'm sure it will be Megan and Harry's fault

He has looked like he was on life support for years.

I thought he had died in hospital and they were waiting for the fall out from the Oprah interview to announce it.

Yeah, Fox News has already gone down that route. The bastards.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: April 9, 2021, 02:31:49 pm »
Heart (all stations) now playing the ending song from Fast and the Furious 7 in tribute, the one where Paul Walker drives off into the sunset. Love to hear them explain that one. Big into his car modding was Phillip? Drive a neon green Skyline?

Phillip died when a Porsche crashed into a tree????
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: April 9, 2021, 02:33:44 pm »
Phillip died when a Porsche crashed into a tree????

Close.

It was a Range Rover and a peasant.

Fast and the Furious 99

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: April 9, 2021, 02:34:19 pm »

She was only 13 or 14 when she fell in love with the almost 20 yr old - like Father like son eh Andrew?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA