Author Topic: Had the Vaccine?...  (Read 73502 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: Had the Vaccine?...
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2021, 11:09:18 pm »
Since having the AZ vaccine on Wednesday I've noticed a headache and a slightly nauseous feeling as well as feeling generally under par.

I'm not complaining though. If it keeps that bastard virus from killing me, it's all good.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2021, 09:05:39 am »
Since having the AZ vaccine on Wednesday I've noticed a headache and a slightly nauseous feeling as well as feeling generally under par.

I'm not complaining though. If it keeps that bastard virus from killing me, it's all good.

That's what my partner's mum complained of,I'm aching all over and my head is absolutely pounding.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2021, 09:31:57 am »
Getting mine today, AZ I think. Based on this thread I'm gonna load up on paracetomol

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: March 27, 2021, 12:02:07 pm »
That's what my partner's mum complained of,I'm aching all over and my head is absolutely pounding.
I took more paracetamol before bed last night.

The pharmacist that gave me my shot said the body starts putting a lot of work in after the the jab and that the headaches are usually down to dehydration. I've kept well hydrated since Wednesday, or I at least thought I had, but still had headaches, although not pounding to the degree yours seem to be.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: March 27, 2021, 12:46:29 pm »
I took more paracetamol before bed last night.

The pharmacist that gave me my shot said the body starts putting a lot of work in after the the jab and that the headaches are usually down to dehydration. I've kept well hydrated since Wednesday, or I at least thought I had, but still had headaches, although not pounding to the degree yours seem to be.

It's eased now and the aches have almost gone,I'm just tired after being awake for most of the night.

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2021, 01:21:16 pm »
I’ll be due my second Pfizer jab in the next few weeks, I only had a slightly sore arm on the night I had the first jab, but I understand after the second dose the reaction is much worse, that won’t really bother me though after a year of shielding I welcome it!
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: March 27, 2021, 01:25:26 pm »
Had the AZ Monday, took paracetamol as a precaution and had nothing whatsoever
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2021, 01:45:47 pm »
Had the AZ Monday, took paracetamol as a precaution and had nothing whatsoever

Something tickled me about the combination of your username and the idea of taking paracetamol  ;D

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2021, 02:39:13 pm »
It's eased now and the aches have almost gone,I'm just tired after being awake for most of the night.

This is the vaccine you’re talking about?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2021, 03:05:53 pm »
So. Second day.

Shoulder where the jab was is aching a bit, but nothing major. Weirdly my other should is also aching, but I had a bad injury there, so dunno if it's come out in sympathy :)

Not really feeling tired. I had the hint of a headache, but drank some water and it went way. I'm drinking plenty of water - had about 10 pints yesterday and am up to 6 today and will probably finish with 10 or so again.

I'm wondering where it's going as it's not coming out :D   Looks like the stories of it causing dehydration and headaches are true. Maybe for people with a headache, drink more water? As in a lot more water? I've been doing that and I've been fine.

Missus is amazed, she was way worse than I am. No effects at all except the slight aching shoulders.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2021, 03:22:12 pm »
I’d never be out the toilet if drank 10 pints of water a day ;D  Can’t go out for a walk as it is without having to nip behind a tree!

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2021, 03:26:50 pm »
Had mine last night, aching all over, yes dehydrated too. But no worse than normal “flu” symptoms.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2021, 04:45:24 pm »
Just had mine and not sure how I feel. I'm old enough now to always feel a little shitty.

Had the Astra Zeneca. Think I've got some sort of headache but not quite, it's hard to explain.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2021, 04:51:24 pm »
Just back from getting the Astra.

So far so good. Feel a tingle where I got jabbed but meh. Have a second date booked already too, first week June.

Off work til Thurs simply to use up hols, so I can afford to get sick...but meh, I drink a litre of water a day at least, anyway, and tablets on hand.

Shit is looking up

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2021, 05:19:03 pm »
So. Second day.

Shoulder where the jab was is aching a bit, but nothing major. Weirdly my other should is also aching, but I had a bad injury there, so dunno if it's come out in sympathy :)

Not really feeling tired. I had the hint of a headache, but drank some water and it went way. I'm drinking plenty of water - had about 10 pints yesterday and am up to 6 today and will probably finish with 10 or so again.

I'm wondering where it's going as it's not coming out :D   Looks like the stories of it causing dehydration and headaches are true. Maybe for people with a headache, drink more water? As in a lot more water? I've been doing that and I've been fine.

Missus is amazed, she was way worse than I am. No effects at all except the slight aching shoulders.

Funny you should mention that, as my right shoulder felt the same as my left one did the day after the jab.

I just put it down to my age meaning I'm generally falling to bits.  :sad

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2021, 05:29:51 pm »
Let's see what a chicken vindaloo does for me as this vaccine kicks in.

And the lass is phoning me later. I've got a 5G phone, so have obviously been playing with fire anyway

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: March 27, 2021, 05:35:52 pm »

And the lass is phoning me later. I've got a 5G phone, so have obviously been playing with fire anyway

I hope you've got you affairs in order.

Going by some graffiti I saw sprayed on a wall yesterday, ''5G Is Deadly.''  :o

Anyway, I had a Chicken Korma pot noodle last night. It didn't help.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2021, 05:49:26 pm »

:D More spices needed, tuck into a Bombay Bad Boy if you have another jab, sort it right out I extremely unscientifically reckon

I want the 5G spreads Covid crowd and the FAKE VIRUS crowd to FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2021, 05:57:44 pm »
Funny you should mention that, as my right shoulder felt the same as my left one did the day after the jab.

Yeah it's strange. Feeling a bit tired now and still the aching shoulders, but not ill or anything, just like I'd been out to the game and on the lash the day before.

Memories!

:D

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2021, 06:03:46 pm »

I had a vegetable rogan josh,that didn't help either.

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: March 27, 2021, 06:19:37 pm »

Same, aching in the extremities. Even the two veg. Sorry for TMI. Just been lying in bed watching movies, snoozing, hydrating & taking cold/flu tablets. There will be no wine tonight.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: March 27, 2021, 07:26:19 pm »
Had the Astra Zeneca. Think I've got some sort of headache but not quite, it's hard to explain.
Yeah, I didn't want to say it had an effect on me, but someone else said they may have felt a bit nauseous. Maybe. But it wouldn't have stopped me going in to work if I didn't happen to have been off anyway the day after.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: March 27, 2021, 09:27:38 pm »
Oh my god I feel sick!

It's like I've done DRUGS or something. A trembly nauseous feeling.

I've hammered some water back. Head is fine. But the madras didn't help!! (I dialled it back from a vindaloo as don't wanna be on the bog AND having side effects, haha)

Ugh it feels fucking... Bleeweergh

Had a ten minute nap and even in that I was having fucking wild vision dreams

Fun

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2021, 09:32:33 pm »
Oh my god I feel sick!

It's like I've done DRUGS or something. A trembly nauseous feeling.

I've hammered some water back. Head is fine. But the madras didn't help!! (I dialled it back from a vindaloo as don't wanna be on the bog AND having side effects, haha)

Ugh it feels fucking... Bleeweergh

Had a ten minute nap and even in that I was having fucking wild vision dreams

Fun

Get well soon mate. It's all for the best. Hopefully a good nights kip will sort you.

I've finally identified how I feel and it's... jet lagged. That exact feeling.

Reckon with a good nights sleep, hopefully I'll wake up right as rain tomorrow :)

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2021, 09:52:02 pm »
Get well soon mate. It's all for the best. Hopefully a good nights kip will sort you.

I've finally identified how I feel and it's... jet lagged. That exact feeling.

Reckon with a good nights sleep, hopefully I'll wake up right as rain tomorrow :)

Ta. Yeah I know what you mean...it feels like I've been up for days without food.

Weird. But absolutely for the best. I'm POWERING THROUGH... For about ten minutes, then it's slab time  ;D

Hope a night's kip sorts you too!

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2021, 10:16:55 pm »
My mate woke up on the first night absolutely delusional & vomiting. Terrified his family. Apparently it’s a 1/1000 reaction though.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2021, 08:16:32 am »
Had mine yesterday and fingers crossed am fine. Actually had the best nights sleep I've had in many a year, only 6 hours or so but I didnt wake up countless times during it.
Have a very slightly sore arm but only if I press the area and am a bit blocked up but that could be hayfever.
Best of luck everyone.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2021, 10:34:50 am »

Not sure what's going on, but since I had my jab 3 weeks ago, I can now leave my phone at home and can somehow track my walks on Google maps?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2021, 10:41:45 am »
Just been to Anfield for my first jab and my god it felt strange but good just being back there for the first time in 12 months.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2021, 11:07:51 am »
^ nice one, good to actually go the ground I suppose.

Just got my first one. Moderna.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2021, 12:55:11 pm »
Mrs RTG had Moderna. She felt a bit tired later that night, but it could have just been the result of a long day. The only symptom she had was that her arm was sore for two days.

My arl fella had AZ. He had a headache the first night and that was it

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2021, 01:31:49 pm »
Just been to Anfield for my first jab and my god it felt strange but good just being back there for the first time in 12 months.
Bloody hell, that must be the first shot we've had on target at Anfield for ages. 😄

After having the AZ jab on Wednesday I'm still not back to normal. I just had the worst night's sleep. Just a general under par feeling with a low level headache in the background. It's hard to describe it accurately though. Sleep patchy, kept waking up in a very jumpy way and had Mrs. Spion telling me to stop fidgeting all night.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2021, 02:34:24 pm »
Had a good night sleep and feel 100% OK now.

Hope everyone else struggling a bit is back to their best :)

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2021, 05:13:09 pm »
Bloody hell, that must be the first shot we've had on target at Anfield for ages. 😄

After having the AZ jab on Wednesday I'm still not back to normal. I just had the worst night's sleep. Just a general under par feeling with a low level headache in the background. It's hard to describe it accurately though. Sleep patchy, kept waking up in a very jumpy way and had Mrs. Spion telling me to stop fidgeting all night.

I got 3 hours sleep on Friday night,almost 10 hours sleep last night.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2021, 05:43:19 pm »
I got 3 hours sleep on Friday night,almost 10 hours sleep last night.
Hopefully I'll go out like a light tonight then. 😴

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: March 29, 2021, 08:22:18 am »
Decent amount of kip last night and I feel OK today! Not great, but OK will surely do.

Wow, that was wild. Whole weekend basically a writeoff. All for the good!

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2021, 09:55:34 am »
Hopefully I'll go out like a light tonight then. 😴

I hope you did.

I slept for over nine hours.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: March 29, 2021, 02:00:19 pm »
I hope you did.

I slept for over nine hours.
I ended up sleeping on the couch after a restless start. I didn't want to disturb Mrs. Spion too much as she had an early supervision session online this morning. Anyway, once I did get to sleep I slept really well. Some disturbing dreams which I could have done without, but it was a good, deep sleep. I feel a bit better today now. 😊

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: March 29, 2021, 02:28:26 pm »
I ended up sleeping on the couch after a restless start. I didn't want to disturb Mrs. Spion too much as she had an early supervision session online this morning. Anyway, once I did get to sleep I slept really well. Some disturbing dreams which I could have done without, but it was a good, deep sleep. I feel a bit better today now. 😊

Good stuff.

I didn't feel particularly tired when I got into bed last night but I was asleep within ten minutes of my head touching the pillow.

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: March 29, 2021, 03:20:21 pm »
I got mine this morning and stupidly got it on my bad shoulder. Guessing it won't be a good idea to use Deep Heat there tonight.