Author Topic: Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War  (Read 7486 times)

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War
« Reply #80 on: January 7, 2021, 02:50:27 pm »
CoD Posted this during that shit show last night.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
  • what chu talkin' bout willis?
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2021, 08:33:20 am »
Been using the bullfrog SMG nearly maxed it out also just discovered the dirty bomb game mode aswel like a mix between domination and plunder squads really good

Offline RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: February 7, 2021, 09:19:13 am »
Prefer Zombies mode - they’ve released a new map and are doing a real hard drive of pushing it which is a first for COD.

Loads of fun in my honest opinion and especially trying to do the Easter egg. Only downside is the game does have too many occurrences of losing connectivity too often though which is frustrating as hell...

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: February 7, 2021, 08:18:14 pm »
Express map is back form BO2.

Amazing flowing map that is perfect for Hardpoint and Domination.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
  • what chu talkin' bout willis?
« Reply #84 on: February 8, 2021, 08:27:42 am »
Prefer Zombies mode - they’ve released a new map and are doing a real hard drive of pushing it which is a first for COD.

Loads of fun in my honest opinion and especially trying to do the Easter egg. Only downside is the game does have too many occurrences of losing connectivity too often though which is frustrating as hell...
I've been getting booted from zombies and loads of lag in all the other game modes, same for everyone I play with

Offline RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2021, 07:30:45 am »
I've been getting booted from zombies and loads of lag in all the other game modes, same for everyone I play with

Yep that is unfortunately a common theme for me as well which is extremely annoying. Connection interrupted notices in game and then being booted off is an absolute joke. Go a game that is a few months old they should have sorted that issue out ages ago in my honest opinion...

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2021, 12:16:36 pm »
Yep that is unfortunately a common theme for me as well which is extremely annoying. Connection interrupted notices in game and then being booted off is an absolute joke. Go a game that is a few months old they should have sorted that issue out ages ago in my honest opinion...

I keep hoping that some news will come out that is positive about this game that will finally make me want to buy it... and all I ever see is issues like this that are just not acceptable to me.  Looks like I am destined to skip this years CoD release and hope for better next time?

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: March 5, 2021, 04:04:23 pm »
I keep hoping that some news will come out that is positive about this game that will finally make me want to buy it... and all I ever see is issues like this that are just not acceptable to me.  Looks like I am destined to skip this years CoD release and hope for better next time?

Having just played the free trial, it got me hooked to buy. More I play, the better it actually is
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: March 5, 2021, 06:05:39 pm »
You can tell this game was rushed during a pandemic.

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
« Reply #89 on: March 5, 2021, 06:41:38 pm »
Haven't played this for going 6-8 weeks, not a fun game.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2021, 05:15:02 pm »
I haven't played this in over a month

I still jump on BO4, seems to be the last ever pure CoD with no Sbmm, lobbies still full on Playstation.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2021, 12:48:07 pm »
I’m getting an itch to play some COD again. I skipped MW and hate Warzone, so it would just be multiplayer I’d be playing.  Cold War looks pretty fun, so may just get it for my new Series X. Any tips for a newbie?  :D

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: May 14, 2021, 01:34:41 pm »
Might give this a whirl after I’ve completed the MW campaign

I’m mainly a single player trophy hunting player so it worth buying for the campaign only?

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2021, 11:11:42 am »

I’m mainly a single player trophy hunting player so it worth buying for the campaign only?

To put simply, no
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2021, 11:12:31 am »
I’m getting an itch to play some COD again. I skipped MW and hate Warzone, so it would just be multiplayer I’d be playing.  Cold War looks pretty fun, so may just get it for my new Series X. Any tips for a newbie?  :D

I'd say MW is much better multiplayer than Cold War.

Zombies is entertaining, but straightforward multiplayer i'd go for MW over CW

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2021, 11:29:16 am »

I enjoyed the campaign. More James Bond with running across rooftops and infiltrating enemy hq's haha. But good fun. Maybe if you can find it on offer somewhere..

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2021, 01:58:10 pm »
To put simply, no

Thought as much and not paying 59.99 on the PS store for the privilege.

I enjoyed the campaign. More James Bond with running across rooftops and infiltrating enemy hq's haha. But good fun. Maybe if you can find it on offer somewhere..

Yeah will have a look on eBay or CEX. Cheers

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2021, 02:02:52 pm »
Any tips for a newbie?  :D

Pick up Modern Warfare instead.  Having played them both, MW is the far superior multiplayer.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2021, 06:01:51 pm »
Pick up Modern Warfare instead.  Having played them both, MW is the far superior multiplayer.
I genuinely dislike everything about MW, so I’ll definitely won’t be picking it up!  I’ll buy Cold War off eBay and give it a go.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2021, 07:03:37 pm »
I genuinely dislike everything about MW, so I’ll definitely won’t be picking it up!  I’ll buy Cold War off eBay and give it a go.

Just play it like you would a normal black ops game. It's more aggressive, faster paced. Use ninja as the footsteps are too loud and perk greed as your wildcard once you unlock it

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2021, 11:19:46 pm »

Just play it like you would a normal black ops game. It's more aggressive, faster paced. Use ninja as the footsteps are too loud and perk greed as your wildcard once you unlock it
Thanks for the tips!

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2021, 06:42:06 pm »

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2021, 10:19:42 pm »
as long as theres no anticheat, its useless to even play, i come up against a cheater every game.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2021, 03:17:46 pm »
Is Vanguard going to be a free to play Warzone type game or is it more Modern Warfare, Black Ops type?

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2021, 04:17:40 pm »
Is Vanguard going to be a free to play Warzone type game or is it more Modern Warfare, Black Ops type?

That's just the next paid installment of Call of duty. Warzone will keep running alongside it and you'll get the crossover stuff from Vanguard if you own it.

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2021, 04:44:56 pm »
Want them to do a next gen of Warzone with a completely new map that’s not Verdansk.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2021, 04:53:27 pm »
Want them to do a next gen of Warzone with a completely new map that’s not Verdansk.

Yeah I wanted that but it seems they were content to just rehash verdansk in the most uninspiring way possible. I stopped playing when season 5 year 2 dropped.