Author Topic: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here  (Read 115349 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here
« Reply #360 on: July 6, 2020, 03:03:11 pm »
Just done the update but cant tell if i actually have because the form you complete is awful and i havent received an email confirmation or anything like that. Just a message appearing saying people changing 5 or more cards will be contacted?

Website has a contact number on there which just rings out and also has an auto message on there still saying the fan update has no closed.

Can tell this will end in disaster.

From memory doing it as a member you can try and log back in to do it again and it comes up saying it's been done (and changes to completed or something similar when it's authorised).
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #361 on: July 6, 2020, 03:16:02 pm »
From memory doing it as a member you can try and log back in to do it again and it comes up saying it's been done (and changes to completed or something similar when it's authorised).

It has let me submit two forms because the first time i weren't sure it worked so I went on and done it again so god knows  if it worked or not.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #362 on: July 6, 2020, 03:37:23 pm »
Just done the update but cant tell if i actually have because the form you complete is awful and i havent received an email confirmation or anything like that. Just a message appearing saying people changing 5 or more cards will be contacted?

Website has a contact number on there which just rings out and also has an auto message on there still saying the fan update has no closed.

Can tell this will end in disaster.

If memory serves me right from the members update it took a little while for confirmation email to come through.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #363 on: July 6, 2020, 03:45:26 pm »
Ha ha! It has been live for an hour and the doom and gloom merchants have already written it off as a disaster.

The members one worked fine as far as I can recall?!  This will too.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #364 on: July 6, 2020, 03:48:34 pm »
Ha ha! It has been live for an hour and the doom and gloom merchants have already written it off as a disaster.

The members one worked fine as far as I can recall?!  This will too.

Yeah, a few had issues with getting the photo accepted but most went through ok.

I found putting it on a peace of white paper helped.

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #365 on: July 6, 2020, 04:19:09 pm »
In the members update I never got an email but it was there in my purchase history.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #366 on: July 6, 2020, 09:47:45 pm »
In the members update I never got an email but it was there in my purchase history.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
Me too, plus when I logged back in to my account it said it was done if I tried to do it again so I took a screenshot of that as extra proof!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #367 on: July 7, 2020, 09:35:11 am »
Has anyone tried switching name yet? Also, how straightforward is it to transfer ST details to someone who is already on the system as a member?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #368 on: July 7, 2020, 09:54:45 am »
Has anyone tried switching name yet? Also, how straightforward is it to transfer ST details to someone who is already on the system as a member?

If they're a member and have tickets on their membership then probably wont allow you to do that as they should be using their own membership

The people I know who are wanting to change names are holding off until others have done it. But seems you need written permission from the owner. If you cannot obtain that due to being deceased or another reason then you'll have to prove you've been paying for it and using it by the sounds of things

Be a lot of problems for a lot of people in that boat

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #369 on: July 7, 2020, 10:11:30 am »
Surely most people who have been using someone else’s ticket will have registered on the system at some stage?

Offline Chris H

• Anny Roader
  • Spion Kop 1906
« Reply #370 on: July 7, 2020, 10:23:02 am »
Anyone else getting this? Tried to do mine and my dads but getting the same problem

Spoke to the LFC Help team on Twitter and they said to ring up from 10am but the offices are shut.

Why are they shite at everything they do? Must be the worse ran office in the world our Ticket Office. Useless gobshites.
@SpionKop1906

All donations welcome. All funds raised through sales go straight into the flag fund for future flags and banners.

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #371 on: July 7, 2020, 10:49:20 am »
If they're a member and have tickets on their membership then probably wont allow you to do that as they should be using their own membership

The people I know who are wanting to change names are holding off until others have done it. But seems you need written permission from the owner. If you cannot obtain that due to being deceased or another reason then you'll have to prove you've been paying for it and using it by the sounds of things

Be a lot of problems for a lot of people in that boat

You are allowed to do it. FAQs say you can either accepted purchase history of season ticket holder (with permission) or keep your own from your membership but you can’t combine.
Long live the King

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: July 7, 2020, 10:52:49 am »
Anyone else getting this? Tried to do mine and my dads but getting the same problem

Spoke to the LFC Help team on Twitter and they said to ring up from 10am but the offices are shut.

Why are they shite at everything they do? Must be the worse ran office in the world our Ticket Office. Useless gobshites.

Are two season tickets in the same name? or have a membership (even old) in the same name and address?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: July 7, 2020, 10:53:17 am »
You are allowed to do it. FAQs say you can either accepted purchase history of season ticket holder (with permission) or keep your own from your membership but you can’t combine.

That's decent if they're allowing that, plus recoups some members tickets

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #374 on: July 7, 2020, 11:02:28 am »

Have you got a link to this?

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #375 on: July 7, 2020, 11:08:30 am »
Have you got a link to this?

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/liverpool-fc/ticketing/fan-update

I am being transferred a season ticket; will I inherit the purchase history on the account?

If you are receiving a transferred season ticket and the original owner is happy for you to inherit their purchase history, you can either:
Inherit all the purchase history currently recorded on the season ticket account, and waive any existing purchases you may hold on another account, e.g. as a Member
Or
Keep your existing purchases (e.g. Premier League away and Cup) and just inherit the season ticket. 

Even if you choose this option, you will still waive any LFC home Premier League purchases recorded, as the season ticket will replace these.
You will not be able to transfer any purchase history to another account.
Long live the King

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #376 on: July 7, 2020, 11:16:11 am »
https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/liverpool-fc/ticketing/fan-update

I am being transferred a season ticket; will I inherit the purchase history on the account?

If you are receiving a transferred season ticket and the original owner is happy for you to inherit their purchase history, you can either:
Inherit all the purchase history currently recorded on the season ticket account, and waive any existing purchases you may hold on another account, e.g. as a Member
Or
Keep your existing purchases (e.g. Premier League away and Cup) and just inherit the season ticket. 

Even if you choose this option, you will still waive any LFC home Premier League purchases recorded, as the season ticket will replace these.
You will not be able to transfer any purchase history to another account.

Thanks mate

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #377 on: July 7, 2020, 11:19:41 am »
I know lads who’ll have a proper dilemma with that. They’ve built up full league away credits on season tickets they’ve been borrowing for years, and built up full Euro away credits on their own card (as it was fairly easy to do years ago and they never knew when their season ticket would be called in). Difficult choice that.
Long live the King

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #378 on: July 7, 2020, 11:22:57 am »
Need a death certificate and letter from next of kin if someone had passed away

Offline Chris H

• Anny Roader
  • Spion Kop 1906
« Reply #379 on: July 7, 2020, 11:32:32 am »
Are two season tickets in the same name? or have a membership (even old) in the same name and address?

No. Different names. No other memberships
@SpionKop1906

All donations welcome. All funds raised through sales go straight into the flag fund for future flags and banners.

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #380 on: July 7, 2020, 11:38:31 am »

I had the same but I’ve got an old fancard in my name. I contacted them through the contact us form and waiting for a response.
Long live the King

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #381 on: July 7, 2020, 12:21:53 pm »
I know lads who’ll have a proper dilemma with that. They’ve built up full league away credits on season tickets they’ve been borrowing for years, and built up full Euro away credits on their own card (as it was fairly easy to do years ago and they never knew when their season ticket would be called in). Difficult choice that.

Difficult but much easier to get back on Euro aways as a season ticket holder than a member.  And league aways are always going to happen every season.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: July 7, 2020, 01:58:56 pm »
Did mine yesterday, very easy ,and I just got a confirmation email through a few mins ago.

My brother did his just now and got an email within minutes. Job done.

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
« Reply #383 on: July 7, 2020, 02:02:09 pm »
I am getting my season ticket put in my own name but am i right in thinking that they will take my membership off me if i do that. I have full credits on my Member card and season ticket because when i got my season ticket i let my mate use the member card for the cup games.

Wont i be able to change my membership into my mates name as he has been using it for years and paying face value for all the games.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: July 7, 2020, 02:17:41 pm »
It wouldn't be highly unusual if you both had the same names as well, would it?

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #385 on: July 7, 2020, 02:25:30 pm »
I am getting my season ticket put in my own name but am i right in thinking that they will take my membership off me if i do that. I have full credits on my Member card and season ticket because when i got my season ticket i let my mate use the member card for the cup games.

Wont i be able to change my membership into my mates name as he has been using it for years and paying face value for all the games.

Yep. you should of put the membership in his name when you had the chance in the members 13+ fan update. Not sure if they will allow you to change it now but you can ask.

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
« Reply #386 on: July 7, 2020, 02:29:58 pm »
Yep. you should of put the membership in his name when you had the chance in the members 13+ fan update. Not sure if they will allow you to change it now but you can ask.

I dont think i could do it in the 13+ one because the member card only had cup games on it i have season ticket so never buy league games on the member card. When my dad stopped going cup games i let me
Mate use my member card and i used the season ticket.

Hope i dont lose all the credits because i have had full cup and european credits on it for about ten years. My Mates been using this card since we were in the europa league so not fair if he loses all the credits.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: July 7, 2020, 02:34:41 pm »
Have the TO sent any emails out on this?
Says we are due one with all the details..I've not received one 🤔
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #388 on: July 7, 2020, 02:44:32 pm »
Couple of my mates have done it without issue and all sorted.   What a shambles, disgrace etc etc

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #389 on: July 7, 2020, 02:51:35 pm »
I dont think i could do it in the 13+ one because the member card only had cup games on it i have season ticket so never buy league games on the member card. When my dad stopped going cup games i let me
Mate use my member card and i used the season ticket.

Hope i dont lose all the credits because i have had full cup and european credits on it for about ten years. My Mates been using this card since we were in the europa league so not fair if he loses all the credits.

So the members card your mate has been using doesn't have any league credits on it? That does make it a little more difficult I guess, it's best to get in contact with the club to explain it to them.

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
« Reply #390 on: July 7, 2020, 02:56:24 pm »
So the members card your mate has been using doesn't have any league credits on it? That does make it a little more difficult I guess, it's best to get in contact with the club to explain it to them.

No league credits on the member card as i only bought a member card so i could go to cup games with my arl fella. When me dad stopped going cup games i started using his season ticket for the cup games and let my mate use my member card because at the time i never realised it would cause issues further down the line.

The member card is basically my mates card he keeps hold of it and pays for it all its just in my name.

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #391 on: July 7, 2020, 03:08:10 pm »
No league credits on the member card as i only bought a member card so i could go to cup games with my arl fella. When me dad stopped going cup games i started using his season ticket for the cup games and let my mate use my member card because at the time i never realised it would cause issues further down the line.

The member card is basically my mates card he keeps hold of it and pays for it all its just in my name.

I think you might be alright as long as your mate doesn’t have his own members card. In which case they won’t let you put another one in his name.
Long live the King

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #392 on: July 7, 2020, 03:47:11 pm »
Couple of my mates have done it without issue and all sorted.   What a shambles, disgrace etc etc

Yep my request went through 1st time, got confirmation email this afternoon. Did it online with a picture of my passport.

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #393 on: July 7, 2020, 04:08:58 pm »
I'm one of those who's been using the season ticket in someone else's name, around 17 years now. I can't trace the owner but can prove full purchase history. So I want to put the season ticket in my name.

I've just done a quick run through the process & it states 'Complete details not correct form' this is where it's not entirely clear, at least it isn't to me! There's red asterisks for you to fill in against name, DOB etc fair enough but is it the registered season ticket holders details or mine I'm filling in here..?

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #394 on: July 7, 2020, 04:13:41 pm »
I'm one of those who's been using the season ticket in someone else's name, around 17 years now. I can't trace the owner but can prove full purchase history. So I want to put the season ticket in my name.

I've just done a quick run through the process & it states 'Complete details not correct form' this is where it's not entirely clear, at least it isn't to me! There's red asterisks for you to fill in against name, DOB etc fair enough but is it the registered season ticket holders details or mine I'm filling in here..?

My mate is in a similar position to you had the season ticket for a similar period but no trace of the owner.  He was thinking the other option and submit a covering letter to explain the situation in the upload file part where it asks for current owners ID.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #395 on: July 7, 2020, 04:15:09 pm »

You either have a membership or a ST, they won't allow both.

I'd email them about what you want to do and see what they say. Be ready to prove he has been using it.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #396 on: July 7, 2020, 04:47:31 pm »
My mate is in a similar position to you had the season ticket for a similar period but no trace of the owner.  He was thinking the other option and submit a covering letter to explain the situation in the upload file part where it asks for current owners ID.
Having checked the FAQ it does say Complete details Not correct if you can't trace the owner. It goes on to explain a member of the Fan Update team will then contact you, I think by email where presumably they will ask for proof of purchase or further explanation.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #397 on: July 7, 2020, 04:50:54 pm »
Yeah they need to add a box for those who can't provide a death certificate/letter from next of Kin, I cannot complete the form until I contact them now to ask what the steps are.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: July 7, 2020, 07:10:19 pm »
I haven’t tried to fill the form in yet but I’m in similar position , though I do have a death certificate as I had to produce it in 2017 for Kiev final tickets as the original season ticket holder obviously couldn’t pick them up , my issue is he had one surviving niece who gave me the certificate but she has moved now so the next of kin letter may be an issue . Proving me buying the tickets should not be an issue as we have for years through my card and email address .

Offline koppite118

• Main Stander
« Reply #399 on: July 7, 2020, 08:10:07 pm »
What happens with the season ticket holders who can't attend every game due to work commitments and family or friend attend instead?