Author Topic: What Car Do You Own/Drive?  (Read 474134 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: What Car Do You Own/Drive?
« Reply #5120 on: July 23, 2019, 09:32:58 am »
Kids on the way?? ;)
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #5121 on: July 23, 2019, 10:34:43 am »
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline Col

• Shaves his tongue and shares makeup tips. May be a little camp.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5122 on: July 23, 2019, 10:43:41 am »
Putting a deposit on one of these this week.

Very nice. What are the specs?
I don't have to sell my soul... he's already in me.

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5123 on: July 23, 2019, 11:08:14 am »
Very nice. What are the specs?

XC40 T3 R Design Pro, convenience pack and/or panoramic roof (haven't decided on the last two choices).

I have a friend who is the senior design strategist for Volvo who gave me a sweet friends and family discount code to take to the dealers. £2000 deposit and £286 a month for the R-Design, £312 for the Pro.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5124 on: July 23, 2019, 07:46:54 pm »
^^
Lovely motor vehicle mate.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #5125 on: July 23, 2019, 07:59:00 pm »
I do like those volvos but worry they are a bit small

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5126 on: July 23, 2019, 08:04:06 pm »
I do like those volvos but worry they are a bit small

Plenty big enough for me. If space is an issue, there's the XC 60 and the XC 90, which is suitable for a family of 30.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #5127 on: July 24, 2019, 11:10:02 am »
BMW 330d xdrive msport. Black edition. Lovely car to drive
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #5128 on: July 24, 2019, 06:06:59 pm »
Plenty big enough for me. If space is an issue, there's the XC 60 and the XC 90, which is suitable for a family of 30.

Don't know about the XC40 but I have an XC60 and most comfortable, easiest car i've driven. Long trips are just sooooooooooooooooooo easy

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5129 on: August 22, 2019, 09:07:25 pm »
Just bought a Skoda Karoq 1.6TD SE Technology DSG. Cannot wait.

Didn’t choose the colour, but won’t lose it in a car park
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5130 on: October 7, 2019, 09:47:58 pm »
Just ordered this, pissed off with having to wait a couple of months for it though [emoji3525]

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5131 on: October 7, 2019, 10:22:09 pm »
Nice that Craig mate.

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5132 on: October 7, 2019, 10:28:54 pm »
Nice that Craig mate.
Never liked the old shape much but this one looks much better I reckon John. Wife drives it most of the time anyway so was her choice in the end.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5133 on: October 7, 2019, 10:46:07 pm »
Is that a Vela?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #5134 on: October 7, 2019, 11:00:34 pm »
To be honest, that looks like what a fat kid would look like if it was a car... ;D

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5135 on: October 8, 2019, 12:40:18 am »
Just ordered this, pissed off with having to wait a couple of months for it though

I used to dream that one day I'd drive a brand-new Range Rover towing a speed boat.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5136 on: October 8, 2019, 07:43:31 am »
To be honest, that looks like what a fat kid would look like if it was a car... ;D

:lmao

I hate all of these types of "cars". Just pointless, oversized blobs of unsightly, car park space filling, view blocking metal.

I used to dream that one day I'd drive a brand-new Range Rover towing a speed boat.

Nah, wait a couple of years, let some other mug take the depreciation hit.

Mate of mine had a 3yr old 4.6 Autobiography, the speedboat had a 5.7l Chevy engine. Whole lost cost him less than £18k, the Rangey was £84k new at the time, he paid £13k for it
« Last Edit: October 8, 2019, 07:46:57 am by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline gwalk

• Legacy Fan
  • ní fheicfidh tú ag siúl ina n-aonar
« Reply #5137 on: October 8, 2019, 07:54:46 am »
got myself a little 1 litre Skoda Fabia, does me grand for going to/from work

Offline Shady Craig

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5138 on: October 8, 2019, 09:34:17 am »
Is that a Vela?

New Evoque

Bit disturbing that you see things as kids to be honest [emoji51] not sure I would take car advice off someone who owns a Mazda 2 anyway [emoji23]

I live in a fishing town so might borrow one to tow around for a bit then [emoji6] #livingthedream

:lmao

I hate all of these types of "cars". Just pointless, oversized blobs of unsightly, car park space filling, view blocking metal.

Nah, wait a couple of years, let some other mug take the depreciation hit.

Mate of mine had a 3yr old 4.6 Autobiography, the speedboat had a 5.7l Chevy engine. Whole lost cost him less than £18k, the Rangey was £84k new at the time, he paid £13k for it

Says the bloke who blocks up roads with a fucking Artic or getting in the way on his little bike [emoji849] Oh and depreciation doesn't come into play on a lease [emoji12]
« Last Edit: October 8, 2019, 09:41:01 am by Shady Craig »

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #5139 on: October 8, 2019, 09:54:29 am »
JERRY JERRY JERRY
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5140 on: October 8, 2019, 10:03:03 am »
No hairdressing jokes? Disappointing.   :)
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Shady Craig

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5141 on: October 8, 2019, 10:18:04 am »
No hairdressing jokes? Disappointing.   :)
I'd of bet my life on that being the first one up so was surprised to be honest [emoji23]

4 new cars I've posted on my time on here and every single one gets slagged off by someone so I'm used to it [emoji23]

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5142 on: October 8, 2019, 10:54:48 am »

I live in a fishing town so might borrow one to tow around for a bit then [emoji6] #livingthedream

AH i was just messing about quoting Partridge Craig.  I actually love Rangy's myself. Probably the only SUV I'd consider having.  The 'Overfinch' models are lovely pieces of kit.

Alan also suggests Henry VIII would drive a Range Rover Vogue 4.6, petrol. Sage green with a saddle tan interior

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #5143 on: October 8, 2019, 11:20:42 am »
Bit disturbing that you see things as kids to be honest [emoji51] not sure I would take car advice off someone who owns a Mazda 2 anyway [emoji23]

Fully understand that as the car you've posted looks like a Mazda 2 or similar has been dropped on it compressing the upper part of it... :D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5144 on: October 8, 2019, 11:57:29 am »
New Evoque

Says the bloke who blocks up roads with a fucking Artic or getting in the way on his little bike [emoji849] Oh and depreciation doesn't come into play on a lease [emoji12]

One artic or 26 transit vans, its your choice  8) 8) 8)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5145 on: October 8, 2019, 12:49:16 pm »

at least the Tranny Vans will be doing 90mph and not using indicators or mirrors and probably all with black smoke coming out the back. 

No choice at all really......

Offline Shady Craig

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5146 on: October 8, 2019, 01:21:41 pm »
Fully understand that as the car you've posted looks like a Mazda 2 or similar has been dropped on it compressing the upper part of it... :D
Like I said I won't be taking car looks advice off someone who drives a car  80 year olds drive [emoji106]

Offline Shady Craig

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5147 on: October 8, 2019, 01:24:02 pm »

AH i was just messing about quoting Partridge Craig.  I actually love Rangy's myself. Probably the only SUV I'd consider having.  The 'Overfinch' models are lovely pieces of kit.

Alan also suggests Henry VIII would drive a Range Rover Vogue 4.6, petrol. Sage green with a saddle tan interior
Not the first time on here Pete that I've missed a Partridge reference due to not watching it  [emoji23]

Offline Shady Craig

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5148 on: October 8, 2019, 01:26:43 pm »
So 26 blobs of metal Transits blocking people's view then eh Rob [emoji106]

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5149 on: October 8, 2019, 08:00:48 pm »
So 26 blobs of metal Transits blocking people's view then eh Rob [emoji106]

;D

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5150 on: October 9, 2019, 12:24:34 am »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #5151 on: October 9, 2019, 12:40:11 am »
Just ordered this, pissed off with having to wait a couple of months for it though [emoji3525]

Will you become one of those guys on the news tonight tearing up the Lake Districts paths in that?  ;)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5152 on: October 9, 2019, 08:17:59 am »

Sorry if I came across as a bit of a narky prick yesterday, wasn't in a good mood.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #5153 on: October 9, 2019, 08:23:45 am »
Sorry if I came across as a bit of a narky prick yesterday, wasn't in a good mood.

cant say i noticed a difference ;)
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5154 on: October 9, 2019, 08:25:53 am »

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5155 on: October 9, 2019, 08:58:04 pm »
Is that a hairdressers car?
W

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #5156 on: October 9, 2019, 09:16:56 pm »
Definite hairdressers car

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5157 on: October 9, 2019, 10:54:26 pm »
W

Offline Shady Craig

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5158 on: October 9, 2019, 11:06:17 pm »
Well it's my missus car and she used to be a hairdresser so yeah it kind of is [emoji12]

I drive my van daily with a Yorkie bar in hand so well covered in the manly stakes [emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 01:28:45 pm by Shady Craig »

Offline Shady Craig

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5159 on: October 9, 2019, 11:07:45 pm »
No probs Rob [emoji106]