The Liverpool FC Forum > Fan Welfare & Campaigns

‘Christmas’ party

(1/2) > >>

BobPaisley3:
Got an email from the club at the weekend saying my lad has won a place at the delayed junior members Christmas party. Has anyone ever been to this event? It’s taking place this Saturday at Anfield before the cup final so there won’t be any players in attendance and unlikely to be any ex players there either. It talks about games and prizes and should be a good laugh but it doesn’t give away much detail at all. The Mrs would have to take him as I’ll be at Wembley and all round it’s a bit of a logistical problem but if it’s going to be a worthwhile experience then we don’t want him to miss it? Anyone ever been to the event? Cheers in advance for any info.

BobPaisley3:
No one?

BobPaisley3:
He’s somehow won again, hopefully he’s successful in the raffle this time around, prizes were insane.

thaddeus:

--- Quote from: BobPaisley3 on November 21, 2023, 09:25:53 pm ---He’s somehow won again, hopefully he’s successful in the raffle this time around, prizes were insane.

--- End quote ---
Did you make it?

My eldest won a place this year, first time for us though.  He bagged one of the raffle prizes and, I agree, there wasn't a single duff prize amongst them!  The party bag from Santa was better than the stuff we've bought him for Christmas too  :o

BobPaisley3:

--- Quote from: thaddeus on December 13, 2023, 02:30:26 pm ---Did you make it?

My eldest won a place this year, first time for us though.  He bagged one of the raffle prizes and, I agree, there wasn't a single duff prize amongst them!  The party bag from Santa was better than the stuff we've bought him for Christmas too  :o

--- End quote ---
Sorry mate, only just seen this post. Yeah we did, always a great experience. Well done to your lad, what did he win?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version