The Liverpool FC Forum > Anfield Stadium

Non-football events at Anfield

<< < (6/8) > >>

wz4jc3:
An amazing gig in a very special venue. A lovely tribute to King Kenny from Elton too, which was very moving.

Just found this on YT too...
https://youtu.be/ZywzUeBz1uQ

Scouser-Tommy:
It'll be interesting to see what singers or bands are announced to play Anfield for next summer.

I'd love it to be Bruce Springsteen.

mikeb58:

--- Quote from: Scouser-Tommy on July  1, 2022, 03:02:57 pm ---It'll be interesting to see what singers or bands are announced to play Anfield for next summer.

I'd love it to be Bruce Springsteen.

--- End quote ---

Can't wait to find out, great buzz in the area, no matter who is playing! I think LCC gave Liverpool permission to hold 6 Summer concerts, a compromise on the 10 the Club applied for.

Don't know how these things work, but Anfield has only hosted 3 concerts this Summer, which is a bit disappointing or maybe the Club are happy with that return?

gazzam1963:
Isnít the roof coming off Anfield road end for the new one to go on and cranes on the pitch if Iíve read correctly somewhere to facilitate all that , lots of work going to be going on in the close season to get it ready .

emitime:

--- Quote from: gazzam1963 on July  1, 2022, 06:24:23 pm ---Isnít the roof coming off Anfield road end for the new one to go on and cranes on the pitch if Iíve read correctly somewhere to facilitate all that , lots of work going to be going on in the close season to get it ready .

--- End quote ---

New roof truss will be going on soon, then slowly new roof will be built around that. No need for cranes on pitch for that. Old roof will be dismantled either during the world cup or at end of the season, which will involve being on the pitch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version