Author Topic: Chewer of Toffees, scourge of Barça, Peeler of Spuds, Arse kicker, Wolves slayer  (Read 663373 times)

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
The Man. The Legend. The Divock.

What an amazing career that can't stats can't possibly do justice. He'll be massively missed, and I hope he gets the sending off he deserves. Maybe there is time for one more Divock moment.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Nice words from Captain Henderson today.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Divock Origi misses out with a minor muscle issue.
:'(

Offline Robotforaday

• Fifty shades off white
  • Legacy Fan
Noooo I can't believe Divock might not be playing today? This is awful

I hope it's all a ruse and he's actually on his way to John Lennon airport - he's going to fly over the Etihad, parachute in, and bundle the ball into the back of the net in the 99th minute to give Villa the draw with city and us the title

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It’s easily forgotten how fucking good he was going to be before that mongrel c*nt from Everton did him in.

But. Arguably the career he ended up having was better. His individual stats would’ve been better (he’d deffo have made the 100 club, and certainly had a better international career) - but footballs about moments. You could easily make the argument he’s made more ‘moments’ for the club than the likes of Owen, Fowler, Torres etc. What a man.

Yeah, he looked a potential world-beater who had the lot.  Still, he's had some of the most special footballing  moments anyone will likely experience.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Ahhh gutted, he’ll still have a good goodbye on the parade
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Gutted he didn’t get any time in the pitch today. Was crying out for him at 1-1 as well.

Great to see him get such a great farewell. He will be missed.

One last gift in Paris?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Damn! I hate goodbyes.

Going to miss this guy so much - gave us such amazing moments - just incredible moments.

Fare thee well Divock.

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Fuck sake. Klopp said he's out the final

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Klopp: "Divock had a nice farewell, he deserves it. What a legend he is. He won't be involved in the final as he has an injury issue."  [Bein Sports]

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Ah fuck, the fella is a legend, shame he won't make the bench.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Awesome!

Good luck Divock, in culo alla balena!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Awww, sad we won't see him again in a red shirt, was hoping he could do something special either today or next week..

All the best and thanks for the your legendary goals.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Divock had loads of potential when he joined us but his career just didn’t take off…….yes he has had loads of great moments but he hasn’t played enough. Hopefully he’ll show how good he is and bangs in loads of goals.
#JFT97

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
Wait, is Divock ' muscular issue related to a bad back, by any chance?

Would have been handy to have him on the bench in the CL final, just in case we had need for any quickly taken corners...
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
such memories this lad has to carry with him, ones that are forever inbedded in our history and our minds

thankyou divock, i wish you all success and happiness as you move on to new adventures

forever a red

Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Online dirkster

• Legacy Fan
  • Dirk Kuyt. Working Class hero
Ah shit. Such a shame. Would've been nice to see him on the bench on Saturday.
Thanks for all the lovely memories Divock. Cult hero and all round nice guy. Good luck on your next adventure lad

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
“I know that I’ll come and watch games, for sure. I will follow the club, but it’s forever in my heart – it has a special place in my heart. I just wish that the club continues to grow and keep being Liverpool as it is. For sure, I’ll be back.[LFC]

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
Just watched the interview on the official LFC youtube channel and he's just such a great guy. Love how he's in the middle of an interview and acknowledges the people chanting his name. It's also clear that he wanted to play a lot more (like any proper footballer would), but how he just tried to see the bigger picture and make the best out of the time he had on the pitch. All the best to him in Italy and I would imagine we'll see him back in Liverpool red in about ten years or so, if those legends matches are still a thing then. The ultimate cult hero and it's just insane how many memories are attached to him being on the pitch, when he spent very little time on it. A very special player in our history, I hope he can now go and make a name for himself as a regular starter.

Offline TAA66

• Kopite
  • Nobody grows up wanting to be a Gary Neville
Glad he has got a move to a league winning side in Italy.

Thank you for all the memories legend. 

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
Thanks for the Memories. Best of luck to him at Moilan.
Legend

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Farewell Divock, the new La Scallie in Milan
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Really wanted another Origi moment before the season ended. If only we could have loaned him to Villa this week. :D
I can remember Klopp saying "were gonna have a lot of fun with this guy" early on in his tenure. Well that was a massive fucking understatement.
Pure enigma he is. Bit part player who was vitally important. Dopey and highly intelligent at the same time. Hope he rips it up in Milan.

Offline M4tt

• Anny Roader
Curious to know what the Milan fans think of him signing

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Really wanted another Origi moment before the season ended.

There is without a doubt part of me that knew we weren't going to win the league when at 1-1 and with city 2-0 down we didn't have this guy on the bench. It's such a shame he was injured. I think if he comes on with the score at 1-1 and city still down, I'd have been absolutely convinced we were winning the league.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Thanks for all the great goals and moments in the last 7 years big Div best of luck in Milan
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
Wait, is Divock ' muscular issue related to a bad back, by any chance?

Would have been handy to have him on the bench in the CL final, just in case we had need for any quickly taken corners...

Might not be an injury but Klopp may just want to protect him to prevent any complication with his new contract with a new employer. The best way of showing gratitude.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
This is amazing :lmao

https://twitter.com/6ThiagoSZN/status/1528431830868836352?s=20&t=yYjkC6L3U40VfjE7PQ5Mtw

Jesse Lingard’s brother is watching this and be like tweeting why United hasn’t given him a guard of honour.

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
While it looked for a brief amount of time we might win the League last Sunday I'm more gutted we won't be seeing Origi play for Liverpool again.
He was a lucky charm for us and scored some legendary goals and memory's, which will forever be part of our history. He'll certainly be missed.
Wish him all the best in Italy  :wave

PS
F#ck that Fumes-Mori... absolute c*nt.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
I saw some videos of AC Milan fans going absolutely nuts, celebrating his arrival like crazy on the streets
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
This is quite funny, a prank was done on Divock and Elliot. But what Divock does at the end is rather sweet.  ;D

https://youtu.be/npbqfIY8WkE
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Red1976

• Main Stander
I agree with the sentiments here - all the best to Divock Origi.  I understand that he wants to have first team football and that is why he is leaving.  I am curious to know who is going to replace him though. 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 11:13:20 pm by Red1976 »

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
What are the odds we get AC in the group phase? Or are we both in the same pot?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Divock had loads of potential when he joined us but his career just didn’t take off…….yes he has had loads of great moments but he hasn’t played enough. Hopefully he’ll show how good he is and bangs in loads of goals.

You can thank Funes Mori for that.

I'm going to have mixed feelings seeing this thread moved to the Former Players section. It's probably going to be the longest, maddest discussion thread in there, with the craziest title. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
What are the odds we get AC in the group phase? Or are we both in the same pot?

Same pot if we win on Saturday, otherwise not.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Same pot if we win on Saturday, otherwise not.

We’re bound to play them sometime during the competition and I’m sure he’ll get a great reception on his return.

I watched his interview onLFCTV and he comes across really well, just what you expect from one of our players.