Author Topic: Electronic E-Cigs - My Experience  (Read 35230 times)

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Electronic E-Cigs - My Experience
« Reply #120 on: December 1, 2016, 04:25:07 pm »
How often should I be looking to replace coils?

Depends how much you use it and what liquid you're using.

If you're constantly on it you might want to change every 2 weeks. I use mine somewhat sparingly and change it once every 3-4 weeks unless I taste an obvious burning aftertaste. So you will know when you need to change it because you will taste an acrid burning taste. This is why it is very important not to run your ecig dry because it basically fucks the coil and you will need to replace it. When you put in a new coil, fill up the tank and leave it for half hour for the coil to soak up some liquid. This will help extend the life of the coil a bit.

I found VG heavy liquids burn through coils quicker than say a 70% / 30% PG heavy mix.

In terms of harshness, yes the amount of nicotine does dictate how harsh it is, but mainly it is the VG/PG ratio. If the liquid is VG (Vegetable Glycerin) heavy you will get more vape and less harshness. If the liquid is PG (Propylene Glycol) heavy it will be harsher.

I actually use 3mg 70% PG because I like the smoke like hit on my throat and not concerned about making mad clouds which VG heavy liquids give.

In terms of the flavour they will let you try before you buy in most shops. I’d recommend this because you will end up with loads of bottles of liquid you don’t like. Personally I use Heisenberg almost exclusively. This is like a fruity menthol liquid.   
« Last Edit: December 1, 2016, 04:29:55 pm by CheshireDave »
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: December 1, 2016, 04:31:04 pm »
This picture explains the difference between PG and VG

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: December 1, 2016, 04:31:05 pm »
Any reason you're back on the fags? I'm hoping I can make a permanent switch to eCigs but I know its very early days and I could end up going back.

I started vaping about 6 weeks ago and has worked well for me so far. After the first few days I tried a straight ciggy in a moment of weakness and I threw it away half way through - tasted bloody awful, tho I never really smoked straights. I have some rolling tobacco in a pouch in my toolbox, but haven't touched it. I have an eLeaf 50W stick thingy and I have blueberry as my flavour of choice. Seems to do the trick. Will look into these juice links above^. Have mixed liquids before, and OK, but just sticking to blueberry. Coils seem to vary in how long they last - haven't got to the bottom of them yet.

Interesting, cheers mate, watching that video has made me realise that I can't do this vaping lark... everytime I see someone with one I think they look dead daft ;D think I'll go with the nicorette chewies!

I feel like a complete and utter penis sucking on these things ;D I can't let strangers watch me at the bus stop for instance. I feel like Frank Booth, which is never a good sign.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: December 1, 2016, 04:44:09 pm »
I feel like a complete and utter penis sucking on these things ;D I can't let strangers watch me at the bus stop for instance. I feel like Frank Booth, which is never a good sign.

Ahahahaha yeah I get the same vibe. I have to get the bus with a load of schoolkids in the morning sometimes and I feel like some kind of freak puffing on my ecig while I wait for the 82.

Then I see some auld fella chonging on one a few stops down and I feel better then.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Dublin Red

• Jehova, Jehova, Jehova
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #124 on: December 1, 2016, 05:24:33 pm »
Any reason you're back on the fags?

Went to Thailand on hols, and felt a bit self conscious as there weren't many vapers about.

Then the sun evaporated the liquid a few times :D

Then I bought fags, and they were only a little over a quid a pack.

Then when I came back, I just stayed back on the fags.

Silly really. Need to get off them again as soon as.
What we achieve in life, echoes in eternity

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: December 1, 2016, 10:04:45 pm »
Then I see some auld fella chonging on one a few stops down and I feel better then.

It's funny, but when I see someone smoking a real cigarette now, I think they look a bit daft. Not quite as daft as what I'm doing tho - I mean it's mental isn't it?

I don't go to pubs that much anymore, but went to one with a few dads from the village to watch the Man Unted match of ours a few days ago. Not many in this pub we drove to which surprised me, but was happilly vaping away playing pool waiting for KO, until one of our group walks in and tells me it's illegal to vape in a pub. Oh. Never knew that! But the nice thing about them was that you could sneak in a cheeky toke every time they had a corner (which wasn't often).

Enjoying the lack of smelling of fags have to say, and having to go outside all the time, and saving money of course. Now able to spend a bit more on vinyl on the kids.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #126 on: December 1, 2016, 10:50:56 pm »
I've just replaced my cuboid (http://www.myvaporstore.com/Joyetech-Cuboid-150W-TC-Mod-p/joye-cub10.htm). The cuboid is very nice but the pin inside went, which seems to be a common problem. Picked up a Smok Alien Kit ( http://www.ecigwarehouse.co.uk/authentic-smok-alien-220w-tc-box-mod-kit.html ) and was a lot less than impressed with how long the coils for the TFV8 baby tank were lasting. Switched over to using it with my TFV4 instead - bit cumbersome in size but really nice vape.

Been on the Malaysian juices recently. Horny Mango (https://vapeclubmy.com/products/horny-mango) is my current favorite.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: December 2, 2016, 09:13:15 am »
until one of our group walks in and tells me it's illegal to vape in a pub.

That is not true. Not in the UK anyway. Vaping is not covered under the smoking bad. It is up to the proprietor whether or not they allow people to vape indoors. My experience is that some pubs don't mind and some do not allow people to vape.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: December 3, 2016, 01:43:02 am »
I ditched the crappy starter kit I was using and got myself an iLeaf Pico and a Kayfun mini v3 clone from Gearbest.
Loving the Kayfun, really nice mouth to lung draw and the difference in flavour is night and day. I like being able to build my own coils and wicks now too which is dead simple and cheaper than buying coils.
I like not having to charge the thing every day with the usb cable either, much handier just swapping out the 18650 battery while I have another battery charging.

Been vaping some Irish made juices from Game Of Clouds lately. Castle Black (custard/cream) and Dragonfire (strawberry/dragonfruit). Very nice.

I'm still spending too much on juices though. These new regulations probably wont help either, with the whole 10ml bottle thing. Total nonsense all that malarkey.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: December 3, 2016, 01:45:30 am »
Went to Thailand on hols, and felt a bit self conscious as there weren't many vapers about.

Isn't vaping technically illegal there or something? I think it's tolerated but you can have your gear confiscated on the spot or something if you're not lucky.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #130 on: December 3, 2016, 03:08:22 pm »
My missus got one yesterday and was told its not a good idea to use an in wall usb charger for it. Is that right? ATM its plugged into the tv usb port
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: December 3, 2016, 07:51:50 pm »
My missus got one yesterday and was told its not a good idea to use an in wall usb charger for it. Is that right? ATM its plugged into the tv usb port

They often say this in shops. Though usually in the same breath as them telling you they sell a special charging plug.

I have charged mine off phone charges and USB via PC and not noticed any battery damage.

I would say do not leave them charging overnight untended because in the past I have had batteries which get quite warm when left charging. But the battery I have will stop charging when it is full.

That all said don't blame me if the battery explodes and burns your gaff down!
« Last Edit: December 3, 2016, 11:59:12 pm by CheshireDave »

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: December 4, 2016, 12:03:06 am »
That is not true.

Will remember that ;) Still don't think I would. Purely a loo expedition for me.

I was told that in the shop - fella at work says don't worry. Fella at work I don't really value as having an opinion that I'd sign up to generally. Fella in the shop said feed off a non-wall direct charge. I stick it into a computer etc. No problems so far.

Offline Dublin Red

• Jehova, Jehova, Jehova
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: December 5, 2016, 03:56:51 pm »
Isn't vaping technically illegal there or something? I think it's tolerated but you can have your gear confiscated on the spot or something if you're not lucky.

Yeah I read that before I went over but they were selling juice in the resorts so must be very tolerant....

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #134 on: December 5, 2016, 04:11:39 pm »
Went to Manchester markets on the piss on Saturday and only saw two other people vaping all day....

...but the numbers smoking was genuinely shocking!

Down the street, middle of the day, kids all over the shop, blatantly smoking in crowds of people. I know it's not illegal but it's still a bit shit!

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: December 5, 2016, 04:17:24 pm »
Depends how much you use it and what liquid you're using.

If you're constantly on it you might want to change every 2 weeks. I use mine somewhat sparingly and change it once every 3-4 weeks unless I taste an obvious burning aftertaste. So you will know when you need to change it because you will taste an acrid burning taste. This is why it is very important not to run your ecig dry because it basically fucks the coil and you will need to replace it. When you put in a new coil, fill up the tank and leave it for half hour for the coil to soak up some liquid. This will help extend the life of the coil a bit.

I found VG heavy liquids burn through coils quicker than say a 70% / 30% PG heavy mix.

In terms of harshness, yes the amount of nicotine does dictate how harsh it is, but mainly it is the VG/PG ratio. If the liquid is VG (Vegetable Glycerin) heavy you will get more vape and less harshness. If the liquid is PG (Propylene Glycol) heavy it will be harsher.

I actually use 3mg 70% PG because I like the smoke like hit on my throat and not concerned about making mad clouds which VG heavy liquids give.

In terms of the flavour they will let you try before you buy in most shops. I’d recommend this because you will end up with loads of bottles of liquid you don’t like. Personally I use Heisenberg almost exclusively. This is like a fruity menthol liquid.

Thanks for the info! The one I'm using is 18mg and 50/50. I haven't got much to compare it to but eventually I would like to drop down nicotine strength.

I went out on Friday and in the smoking area half of them were vaping, I was quite surprised. Got absolutely twatted and had no desire for a cig so that's good. Tried out some people's with the proper tanks (about as big/heavy as a tank too) and loads of different flavours. Monkberry is really nice. Think I will probably end up spending a fair bit in these early days trying to find my favourite flavour. The tobacco flavours will be my base flavour for now, and may try to split them 50/50 with other liquids for more variety. Tried some of the cheaper tobacco ones and they're nasty as fuck, but the Black Gold Sonata is really great, just as tasty as a proper roll-up (i never smoked straights) but it is expensive. Going to try some of their others.

My friend wants to know if its cheaper but I can't really work out yet considering the varying rates at which people will go through liquid regardless of nicotine content, whether they smoked straights or roll-ups etc. Also the coils for mine seem to be very different prices depending where you look. I guess it is mainly what e-liquid you're smoking. Some are £8 for 10ml and others are £1 for 10ml. I don't think the difference would be too huge either way. I quit for health rather than money but I guess for some people they want it to be significantly cheaper to justify the switch.
« Last Edit: December 5, 2016, 04:24:20 pm by Dench57 »
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: December 5, 2016, 04:46:42 pm »
My friend wants to know if its cheaper but I can't really work out yet considering the varying rates at which people will go through liquid regardless of nicotine content, whether they smoked straights or roll-ups etc. Also the coils for mine seem to be very different prices depending where you look. I guess it is mainly what e-liquid you're smoking. Some are £8 for 10ml and others are £1 for 10ml. I don't think the difference would be too huge either way. I quit for health rather than money but I guess for some people they want it to be significantly cheaper to justify the switch.

I guess it depends on how much they smoked and what they smoked. But in the long run I would say if it definitely cheaper to vape. I used to smoke on average about 10 a day. So at today’s prices about £35 a week. For £35 you can get a very decent tank and battery set up. My go to vape is 30ml for a tenner and lasts me about 3 weeks.

You can go mad and spend up £100+ for a set up and buy very expensive liquid. But for me there is really no need.

Coils are generally cheaper online than in shops. But ensure you get the right coils for you tank and also ensure the resistance is right. Depending on what set up you have they are between £10 and £15 for 5. Again depends what liquid you use and how much you’re using it but a coil should last you 2 weeks minimum. I have had some last a month with no real noticeable issues.

18mg is very strong by the way. I get by on 6mg now. But not sure how many roll ups you'd smoke a day.

Offline Dench57

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: December 5, 2016, 05:10:13 pm »
18mg is very strong by the way. I get by on 6mg now. But not sure how many roll ups you'd smoke a day.

Yeah it is. I smoked about 15 a day. I wanted to be completely sure I was getting my nicotine fix to begin with, to prevent me from going back to the cigs or dual-smoking alongside the vape. Its still early days yet but I aim to drop down the strength once I'm settled with flavours etc. and am comfortably sure I've no risk of smoking cigs again.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.

Offline reniformis

• Legacy Fan
  • Innocence and Arrogance Entwined
« Reply #138 on: December 6, 2016, 07:26:29 pm »
Yeah it is. I smoked about 15 a day. I wanted to be completely sure I was getting my nicotine fix to begin with, to prevent me from going back to the cigs or dual-smoking alongside the vape. Its still early days yet but I aim to drop down the strength once I'm settled with flavours etc. and am comfortably sure I've no risk of smoking cigs again.

Yeah, I was the same, about a 10-15 a day smoker and went with 18mg to start. 24mg seemed overkill, for the 60-a-day chain smokers you used to get in the 70's. With me having a mouth-to-lung setup where you need more nicotine for the throat/lung hit, I played it safe for the same reasons. However, it didn't take long to step down to 12mg. About a fortnight. That was in June and I haven't stepped down to 6mg yet. I reckon after the party season, I'll buy 6mg and 12mg and mix to get 9mg and go from there. It's worked though, haven't picked up a proper cig since I started and haven't missed them at all. After the initial flurry of trying different flavours, I've got my go-to guys of Perino London (Rhubarb and Custard/Cream Berry/Gold/After Dark) and BordO2 (Breaking Vap/Dopamine) so a bit of sensible rotation and stocking up on e juice deals means I don't get bored and its costing less than a quarter of what the cancer sticks were.
The Past Is Only The Future With The Lights On

Offline Dench57

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: December 6, 2016, 10:45:06 pm »
I think I'll buy 12mg next. Where do you get your liquids from?

Also, can you wash the tank with coil in? Or just tank with coil out? I just emptied out some horrible liquid and refilled with a different flavour but it still tastes like arse. Really overpowering.

Offline paul211b

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: December 7, 2016, 08:48:08 am »
I wash the coils and the tank.  Usually makes them last a bit longer

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: December 7, 2016, 01:33:36 pm »
I was a 15 a day rolly smoker and found the 12mg a bit much which surprised me. Went straight to 6mg because I like to be able to puff away and not be overdosing on the nic. My rollys tended to be quite thin though, maybe 4 or 5 drags on each one. A 12.5g pack would last me 5-6 days.
It depends on how much you like to vape. With too high a nic level, you're restricted to a certain amount of vaping before you pass your required nic level. If I'm at the computer all day, I'm picking up the vape a lot for a few puffs here and there.
I couldn't vape any higher than 6mg now, just find the throat hit too harsh. 24mg must be like sucking on an exhaust pipe.

Offline Dench57

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: December 7, 2016, 01:37:05 pm »
I was a 15 a day rolly smoker and found the 12mg a bit much which surprised me. Went straight to 6mg because I like to be able to puff away and not be overdosing on the nic. My rollys tended to be quite thin though, maybe 4 or 5 drags on each one. A 12.5g pack would last me 5-6 days.
It depends on how much you like to vape. With too high a nic level, you're restricted to a certain amount of vaping before you pass your required nic level. If I'm at the computer all day, I'm picking up the vape a lot for a few puffs here and there.
I couldn't vape any higher than 6mg now, just find the throat hit too harsh. 24mg must be like sucking on an exhaust pipe.

Yeah this is why I want to step down strength. I really enjoy just puffing away on it when I'm at home for the action/flavour rather than the nicotine. Definitely gets a bit headachey with 18mg. At work I still take 4-5 fag breaks as I did when smoking so no change there.

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: December 7, 2016, 01:47:49 pm »
Must say your teeth look whiter already even after the short time you've been on the vape.

Offline Dench57

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: December 7, 2016, 01:49:03 pm »
Thanks mate

Offline Dench57

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: December 8, 2016, 03:00:40 pm »
Just bought the Innokin CoolFire IV Storm which seems like the next logical step up from the T22.

0.5 and 1.0 ohm coils. Bought the Manabush 6mg range (heard excellent things - all tobacco base with subtle hints of caramel/vanilla/rum/coconut etc). This will be my indulgent home vape which I can chug on more. Will use the T22 with 18mg liquid for when I'm out.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: December 8, 2016, 07:23:58 pm »
I'm back to considering one of these again, as I seen some people say that you can use them in Heathrow T5, anyone been there fairly recently and either used one or seen people using them?

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #147 on: December 10, 2016, 12:29:42 pm »
Anyone here use Vapemate liquids?  Just having a nose at their website and wondering if they are worth buying?
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline halfpoundcheesy

• [insert witty comment]
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #148 on: December 10, 2016, 05:02:24 pm »
I'm back to considering one of these again, as I seen some people say that you can use them in Heathrow T5, anyone been there fairly recently and either used one or seen people using them?

Not officially at least: http://www.heathrow.com/airport-guide/terminal-facilities-and-services/smoking-areas

Never seen anyone using one inside the airport, albeit you might get away with it if discreet of course.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: December 10, 2016, 09:49:22 pm »
I saw that but then I also saw people saying there was a vape lounge in T4, and that people were using them in T5 with no problem. I might get one and then if I see other people doing it then I will ;D

Offline Dublin Red

• Jehova, Jehova, Jehova
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: December 11, 2016, 04:12:06 pm »
I saw that but then I also saw people saying there was a vape lounge in T4, and that people were using them in T5 with no problem. I might get one and then if I see other people doing it then I will ;D

At worst you can use it in the toilet. And stealth vape on the plane too of course!

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #151 on: December 11, 2016, 09:32:21 pm »
never smoked, or vaped, my nephew does smoke however like a chimney and wants to give up.  He tried vaping but gave up straight away cos it tasted like vanilla. 

Is there any model out there that any of you smokers would recommend of having similar flavour of tobacco cigs?

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: December 12, 2016, 09:32:08 am »
Is there any model out there that any of you smokers would recommend of having similar flavour of tobacco cigs?

Best thing for him to do is go to a shop and they will let him try a few flavours before he buys. Failing that you can pick up 3 small bottles for a tenner. Just tell him buy 3 different tobacco ones and see what he likes the most. There is tons of tobacco liquids on the market.

I wouldn't tell him to get the cheapest liquid as often it tastes like shit.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: December 12, 2016, 04:04:59 pm »
Anyone here use Vapemate liquids?  Just having a nose at their website and wondering if they are worth buying?
Haven't tried them, but I'm intrigued by their mince pie flavour. 50% off too. ;D

I've not had much luck with cheap juices in general, though it's a matter of taste I suppose.

Just put an order in with getvape.uk, some of their range look promising for a reasonable price. I'll report back.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #154 on: December 12, 2016, 04:56:46 pm »
The V2 Sahara is a decent liquid for those who like a very mild tobacco flavour. For me it tastes a lot like the discontinued 'classic' flavour from VIP.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline paul211b

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: February 20, 2017, 12:14:06 pm »
Started making my own juice and it's quite fun to do lol.
Making for Friends and family so not charging the earth only £10 for 100ml.   mixed 3mg nic and VG70/PG30

Offline trinityroad

• Main Stander
« Reply #156 on: February 27, 2017, 09:13:46 pm »
Started making my own juice and it's quite fun to do lol.
Making for Friends and family so not charging the earth only £10 for 100ml.   mixed 3mg nic and VG70/PG30

I might try this.

Currently using:

Kanger KBOX 160w
T22 tank with plastic mouthpiece
Chocolate banana flavoured juice

Really nice vape and down to 6mg now.

Offline reniformis

• Legacy Fan
  • Innocence and Arrogance Entwined
« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2017, 01:36:39 pm »
Well, there's about 5 weeks until the TPD rules kick in properly. I'm not sure whether to stock up on my beloved 20/30ml glass bottle ejuices or not. Not so much the financial aspect but the availability. My two favourite ejuice companies are BordO2 and Perino and neither are selling anything in 10ml quantities yet despite having had 11 months to transition, which makes me wonder what they'll be selling after 20th May, if anything.

More of a concern though is the availability of coils for legacy >2ml tanks like my Innokin T22. It seems as though they'll still be able to sell the replacement coils but how long they continue when they don't make the tanks any more is unclear. As an MTL vaper it looks like I've got a big spend coming up if I want to avoid being forced to buy crippled hardware that was already niche before this shite. Twats.
The Past Is Only The Future With The Lights On

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #158 on: April 17, 2017, 06:15:12 am »
The two vape shops in Manchester I use are doing BOGOF on their bigger bottles - desperate to clear their stock. I'm slowly stocking up. 10ml maximum is daft though - I have a 5 ml tank and a preference in very thirsty coils! Local lad here who runs import/export on juices from Malaysia and the States reckons that they'll just start selling 3 x 10ml with a markup for increased packaging. I'm really into Nasty Juice's 50ml bottles (Cush Man Low Mint, 70/30, 3mg is my favorite) and so I'm hoping the Malaysians will be up to speed by time my stockpiles run too low.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: April 18, 2017, 06:25:22 pm »
10ml max is a fucking nightmare. I've gotten used to 100ml bottles now and we're gonna get absolutely rinsed having to buy 10ml bottles.

Lately I've been vaping the White Lightning range from Arkansas juices. 120ml for €20 and the juices are well tasty.