Author Topic: SM on the QT  (Read 135981 times)

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
Re: SM on the QT
« Reply #880 on: October 18, 2017, 02:54:48 pm »
Thanks dude
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #881 on: October 18, 2017, 07:19:37 pm »
Why do most stick with SM? Seems to rarely work properly and there's loads of sites offering the same.
It's worked fine for me the whole time bar the Burnley match, which was down to the free VPN I used for that game, been fine for my dad and brother inlaw on the whole as well. I did think about going to Flawless but there's a fair few on here and other places that have also had problems with it (there's a few a handful of posts above). The hope was/is that they sorted the VPN issue out which they have, for me they just need to sort the payment system out but I've just claimed my free month of them so all is good. The worry would be if you left them that Flawless and the likes will eventually get targeted also so you'd be in the same boat with them.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #882 on: October 18, 2017, 08:31:30 pm »
I've stuck with them as I like the layout, the build and the selection of channels, I do have a back up that I paid £40 for the year for but don't like it as much as SM. I Have also had trials with Redemption and Flawless but couldn't get on with them.

My sub lasts until the end of November with SM at the moment
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
« Reply #883 on: October 19, 2017, 08:29:03 am »
I've been happy with SM all the way through but the game on Tuesday was shocking for me and I've no idea why.
I've ordered a new firestick which I'l put kodi and SM on to as I'm reading a lot about how just as reliable if not more reliable they are as opposed to kodi boxes like the one I've got, the specs for the sticks is really good with the processors in them. the hard wiring in of the boxes doesn't seem to make much difference if you've got fibre and a good wireless signal.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #884 on: October 19, 2017, 06:56:59 pm »
Tried watching the Arsenal game on BT and buffer city but it's always been like that for me (same for my dad) put it on Fox and not one stutter in 30 minutes.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #885 on: October 19, 2017, 07:10:20 pm »
Tried watching the Arsenal game on BT and buffer city but it's always been like that for me (same for my dad) put it on Fox and not one stutter in 30 minutes.
I rarely bother watching Sky or BT, I have a BT Sub so don't need to but I always find the picture quality much better on the US and Canadian channels

Just tried SM, BT picture looping and pixelating but TSN is perfect! Despite what the admin tell us, I'm sure many of the issues are due to too many people accessing individual streams and I imagine those two are the most popular!

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
« Reply #886 on: October 20, 2017, 08:25:34 am »
Do you guys go through the calender on SM and choose the relevant links or do you pick from one of the other channel options on SM for the games? I only ask as I've always got better streams through the non BT or SKY links but there the ones on the calender, is it best to head straight to ESPN or BEIN rather than pick the recommended ones off the calender?

On a side not I installed IPvanish on my Windows pc as  I've got kodi 17.1 on there and Krypton on my kodi box but I wanted to see which gave the better streams as I've been using the box of late as I cldnt get IPvanish on the damn pc but after testing both with the snooker that was on Euro sport the box wins hands down.

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #887 on: October 20, 2017, 09:45:19 am »
Do you guys go through the calender on SM and choose the relevant links or do you pick from one of the other channel options on SM for the games? I only ask as I've always got better streams through the non BT or SKY links but there the ones on the calender, is it best to head straight to ESPN or BEIN rather than pick the recommended ones off the calender?

On a side not I installed IPvanish on my Windows pc as  I've got kodi 17.1 on there and Krypton on my kodi box but I wanted to see which gave the better streams as I've been using the box of late as I cldnt get IPvanish on the damn pc but after testing both with the snooker that was on Euro sport the box wins hands down.
For the footbal I've always gone through the calendar and use the match day links, usually decent quality. For other sports I have an EPG linked to UM/SM and usually just go through that.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #888 on: October 20, 2017, 01:27:21 pm »

personal choice really, whichever works best for you, each user will be different. Sometimes the direct links to TSN etc work better than the Calendar options and vice versa

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #889 on: October 20, 2017, 09:23:07 pm »
I rarely bother watching Sky or BT, I have a BT Sub so don't need to but I always find the picture quality much better on the US and Canadian channels

Just tried SM, BT picture looping and pixelating but TSN is perfect! Despite what the admin tell us, I'm sure many of the issues are due to too many people accessing individual streams and I imagine those two are the most popular!
I have BT and Sky but like to go to check incase my family strategy moaning about theirs.
For the footbal I've always gone through the calendar and use the match day links, usually decent quality. For other sports I have an EPG linked to UM/SM and usually just go through that.
Long time no see Tedmus [emoji106]

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #890 on: October 20, 2017, 09:54:43 pm »
They appear to have cracked it, spot on again for me tonight, no VPN

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #891 on: October 21, 2017, 12:41:46 pm »
Spoke too soon

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #892 on: October 21, 2017, 03:03:21 pm »
I have BT and Sky but like to go to check incase my family strategy moaning about theirs.Long time no see Tedmus [emoji106]
How do Craig  :wave

Spoke too soon
Yep, had to turn my VPN on just now.

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
« Reply #893 on: October 22, 2017, 08:19:13 am »
Got the firestick mk2 yesterday and running through tsn1 hd it was perfect. I had to jiggle about initially with the server Vanish was running through but I normally select London as if not it reverts to USA but once I'd done that it was spot on. Obviously after typing this it will all go to shit later :)
I've just ordered a new mag 256 box for IPTV as got a mate who's had IPTV for years and gets the footy plus every channel on God's great earth with zero problems so I'm going down that route. Should all be hooked up this week so I'l post on here what my thoughts are...........
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:52:44 am by pezzzer »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #894 on: October 22, 2017, 03:56:26 pm »
VPN needed today or no?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
« Reply #895 on: October 22, 2017, 03:58:07 pm »
Worked perfectly on the FS for the bluenose hammering with vpn running.

Offline ScouserAlec

• Kopite
« Reply #896 on: October 22, 2017, 04:16:11 pm »
Can’t get one link on for the game, fukin shite this now
★      ★      ★      ★      ★
77     78     81     84     05

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #897 on: October 22, 2017, 04:24:22 pm »
Matchday 2 is terrible. Sportsnet East is better, but a little jittery. Very disappointing.
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
« Reply #898 on: October 22, 2017, 05:29:28 pm »
I've gone in to calender and picked md2 then hd and it's been spot on on NBCsN, running through ipvanish .
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 05:34:49 pm by pezzzer »

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #899 on: October 22, 2017, 06:59:59 pm »
unfortunately it worked perfectly all day on SkySports Main match event or whatever the fuck its called....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
  • Butter does not Discriminate.
« Reply #900 on: October 26, 2017, 07:02:26 pm »
News just in//

Update: Payments are back!

We have managed to get our payment system back up and running for you.

Payments will be made via Bitcoin only.

Some people are petrified at the prospect of paying via bitcoin but its simple and as easy as signing up for a PayPal account as you need to sign up to that to be able to pay.

So all you need to do is signup to a Bitcoin provider, Upload funds to your Bitcoin wallet and send, everything is explained for you on the payments page.

To make the process less painful we have reduced the price of each package.

We are no longer doing subscriptions longer than 1 Month as we need to keep this Bitcoin account for a while so big payments coming in will compromise that.
    One big note and thats once you go through the process on the payments page, PLEASE DO NOT exit the page until it tells you that the payment is successful.

Also this post will be updated in around 1-2 hours with a video guide on how to sign up to a Bitcoin service and how to send.

If you already know how to do this then feel free to go ahead and purchase a subscription via the payments page.

We will honour all coupons given but from now there will be no more coupons given out.

I know this is not ideal for some but due to the nature of the business we don't have much choice and before long every service will be doing the same.
    This is HOPEFULLY temporary, We may run some offers with prices lowering with the month subscriptions but we cannot bring back the longer duration subscriptions.

Thanks Guys
    The Mania Team

That went down like a United Penalty at the Kop end in the 95th minute....

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #901 on: October 26, 2017, 07:06:57 pm »
So how much PM are they charging ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
  • Butter does not Discriminate.
« Reply #902 on: October 26, 2017, 07:31:04 pm »
Looks like £10 sterling approx allowing for bitcoin fluxuations. AND you can only GET ONE month now, not 6 or a year. So its £120 instead of the £50 annual.

AND they are claiming its a price decrease which it technically is if you were stupid enough to sub one month at a time.

Dunno how they think this is gonna fly. Disaster cuz it was a great service :(
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #903 on: October 26, 2017, 07:33:25 pm »
Well at least we now know what the end game was all along.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #904 on: October 26, 2017, 09:29:17 pm »
Anything about needing a VPN? Not sure if I'm going to be arsed with that if we're going to keep needing one. I've a 1st Gen Firestick so not going out to buy a new one then pay £10 a month for something I can get cheaper elsewhere.

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #905 on: October 26, 2017, 10:04:34 pm »
Fucking cheeky twats asking that much. No fucking way am I paying that as I only use it for un televised matches and the odd boxing match, which ain't that much.

Can someone confirm that Flawless FB page is called Flawless hosting? And so I dont have to go digging through this thread, have you got the pricing and link to the sign up page, ta.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #906 on: October 26, 2017, 10:17:07 pm »
Thank God I've gotten away from these lot. They were good initially but turned into a shambles over past month. Flawless is a better service, not with them myself but they were better. Take PayPal too.

All private providers take PayPal too. So simple in comparison to this shite.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #907 on: October 26, 2017, 10:23:09 pm »
Thank God I've gotten away from these lot. They were good initially but turned into a shambles over past month. Flawless is a better service, not with them myself but they were better. Take PayPal too.

All private providers take PayPal too. So simple in comparison to this shite.
Definitely going to another service, probably Flawless, but there is still a chance all the IPTV providers could have their legit payment process cancelled at some stage, I don't mind using bitcoin but the price hike is a fucking kick in the bollocks to say the least.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #908 on: October 26, 2017, 10:39:01 pm »
Definitely going to another service, probably Flawless, but there is still a chance all the IPTV providers could have their legit payment process cancelled at some stage, I don't mind using bitcoin but the price hike is a fucking kick in the bollocks to say the least.

I've read through all 38 pages on it. The admin there are saying 2 things

1 - If you don't like it, fuck off
2 - Its cheaper as it was £12 a month  ::)

They don't seem to be capable of understanding that £10 a month is more expensive than £26 for 6 months. Even the £10 isn't a guarantee as you've to buy bitcoin from somewhere and no guarantee what that will cost. Bit of a joke to be honest and I've already started looking elsewhere. 

Offline wadey-LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • Round the fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #909 on: October 26, 2017, 11:39:58 pm »
Bit of a ballache renewing it every month aswell, wonder why they can't offer 6 month subs. Will be trying different services myself now see if theres anything better.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly

Offline lucas65

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #910 on: October 26, 2017, 11:51:37 pm »
If anyone finds a decent one at a decent price, please share. It seems that the Bitcoin route is a nightmare for some people and the price hike is a piss take, especially after already paying for a VPN. I can't see me renewing when my code runs out.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #911 on: October 26, 2017, 11:53:08 pm »
Bit of a ballache renewing it every month aswell, wonder why they can't offer 6 month subs. Will be trying different services myself now see if theres anything better.

What they're claiming is they can't offer 6 month subs because the larger payments will raise suspicion. Which is bollocks, as they have invited people to buy multiple 1 month subscriptions and stack them. So they have no issue taking 10 £10 payments, but have issue taking 4 £25 payments. They're full of shite.

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #912 on: October 27, 2017, 12:16:08 am »
So whats the best alternative for 3pm kick offs and PPV boxing then? SM can jog on now!

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #913 on: October 27, 2017, 12:36:19 am »
I'm not paying that, also don't like the way Willow and Merc have basically not had the bollocks to make the announcement themselves. I can see loads of people leaving then at some point they'll knock the service on the head.

They could have offered 3 months for £15 or £20 which would still have been an increase.

I recently signed up to PA Hosting, it's actually pretty decent, no VPN required and Facebook Customer Service.

They currently have an offer, 12 months sub for £40, normally £60

They cover PPVs too but will be closed to new subscriptions at some point on Friday due tongue Joshua fight
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 12:37:53 am by shelts »

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #914 on: October 27, 2017, 12:39:45 am »
the price hike is the thing for me too, not arsed about Bitcoin but to more than double the price and have the cheek to say they have reduced it is nuts

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #915 on: October 27, 2017, 12:47:59 am »
If anyone wants the link to their Facebook page, send me a friend request and I'll get you added to the group

https://facebook.com/sheltster

Online JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #916 on: October 27, 2017, 01:38:25 am »
£120 per year. Good luck to them...

What's the picture quality like on this PA Hosting? Does it work on Kodi? Any trials or short term membership options to try it?

Cheers.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #917 on: October 27, 2017, 06:18:21 am »
Yeah I dont think i can renew. No assurances over no vpn either.

What other service do on demand though? My kid loves the wrestling and watches it on there..is there a good alternative?

Prior to this what was the price for 6 months on sm?

Offline qwerty_in_advance

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #918 on: October 27, 2017, 06:41:47 am »
Highly recommend Flawless lads it's worked brilliant for me so far. I use it for everything now it's basically how I watch TV unless watching freeview channels. Yeah there is the  odd hiccup now and again but it's IPTV your gonna get it with anyone. Works brilliant using StbEmu on FireTV,7 day catch-up on most channels and a good VOD section.

In regards to sportsmania, I've followed Merc (part owner) for a while, I was with him when he was with OffsideStreams & StreamTVbox they both went tits up and or started scamming customers. He always blamed it on someone else but I've realised  the problems seem to follow him around... Had enough of him & sportmania.
“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.”

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #919 on: October 27, 2017, 07:51:45 am »
What's flawless for six months at a time?