Author Topic: United 3-1 Liverpool FT  (Read 197473 times)

Offline SwissV

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: United 3-1 Liverpool FT
« Reply #480 on: September 12, 2015, 07:51:34 pm »
- ‏@ThoseScouseLads  4m4 minutes ago
A Liverpool player scored a bicycle kick at old Trafford today and no ones arsed, cheers Brendan

That pretty much brutally and painfully sums it up...
Origi will be our Lawendowski , quote me

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #481 on: September 12, 2015, 07:51:42 pm »
I doubt we'd get him, that's the worst part. We'd end up with the bargain basement version of Gary Monk.

Sack him tomorrow and throw 6 mill a year aKlopp. I'm 100% Klopp would consider us, Ancelotti would be a super stretch.

Klopp got a side to a European Cup final and won 5 trophies with a tenth of Brendan's budget.

And we moan about money. 300 million he's spent, and the tactical genius had Danny Ings and Joe Gomez on our left flank. Unreal.
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #482 on: September 12, 2015, 07:51:42 pm »
Such a spin doctor he is...

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #483 on: September 12, 2015, 07:51:46 pm »
If we dont sack him we have no hope this season.  Replace him and this season can still be rescued.   A certain well known German wanted both Benteke and Firmino at Dortmund.....

Hmmm. . . . .almost too convenient that.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #484 on: September 12, 2015, 07:51:49 pm »
benteke would flourish like Lewandowski under Klopp

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #485 on: September 12, 2015, 07:51:49 pm »
Also if anyone can tell me what on earth Emre Can does, then I'd be most grateful. No pace, no power, no composure, piss poor.

Offline wordroam

• Anny Roader
« Reply #486 on: September 12, 2015, 07:51:52 pm »

Hilarious how he tried to shut up shop and it predictably went to hell in a handbasket.

Who tries to park the bus with the unholy trinity at the back??
We obviously didn't watch the same game.

I thought we fucked up a set piece and then started chasing the game.

Offline TealC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:00 pm »
Too much negativity involving the manager. Tactics and set up was shocking & confusing as has been the case recently but calling for his head so early is pointless as it isn't going to happen anytime soon. You can't perform like we did in a game of this magnitude but we didn't have the pace & agility to trouble them enough which isn't totally down to the manager. Back him until the end!

Who does the tactics and set up??

Offline El_Macca_17

• Legacy Fan
  • Out here on the perimeter there are no stars.
« Reply #488 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:06 pm »
 If we play from the first minute like we do when we go a goal down we wouldn't be too bad.

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Offline LFC-Dan

• one of the worst here!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #489 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:07 pm »
Have you watched the last few games?.
Yeah mate. It's negative & confusing but calling for his head so early is pointless? We witnessed some of the best football ever 2 years ago under him but for that you need the pace and the character in the side.
Justice for the 96

Offline DyingAtheist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #490 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:08 pm »
I've always backed Rodgers, I really have, and I thought we were right to stick with him even after how badly we capitulated last season... but I'm not sure it's warranted any more. We've had one good half of football so far this season (still didn't score), some immense luck in other games, and it just feels like we're going nowhere.

Still, no changes will be made until Christmas at least. Hope the guy turns it around, really want him to build something here but this is just dire and has been since the last time the Mancs beat us.

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #491 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:14 pm »
My interest in football is at its lowest since that time we got twatted by blackburn under hodgson.

same, thought last year was bad, but we played better last year at OT than we did today. At least we tried last year.
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #492 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:18 pm »
If we are going to change, he'd be my choice.
If we're going to change, the whole structure has to change. Ian Ayre has got to be relieved of ANYTHING that has to do with the squad. The committee has to be dismantled and banned from Anfield.  FSG don't know enough to properly set up a football club.

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:23 pm »
'Too easy to hit Benteke'

Man Utd 3-1 Liverpool

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers, speaking to Sky Sports:  "I thought in the first half we defended well but had nowhere near enough quality and composure on the ball.

"We were disappointed with a couple of the goals. I never thought the free kick was a free-kick. Penalty, I think Herrera has done well, young Joe Gomez will learn he has to stay on his feet.

"We got back into the game with a brilliant goal but then we concede a disappointed third and that kills is.

"We need to be a lot technically better than we showed today. Over the first five games now creating goals is something we need to look at. It is too easy sometimes for us to go direct to Christian Benteke, who was excellent today.

"I have a group who will respond but we have to be technically better."

He's not a target man, oh no, not Christian!
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:24 pm »
Why do people keep giving FSG so much credit is beyond me. Keep the books tidy, build the stand, and cash out (haha good luck with that FSG). That's their 'ambition'. Wake up LFC fans.

They aren't picking the formation today. Hardly blame them to be honest.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #495 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:30 pm »
No one can defend him. Absolutely no one and no more excuses.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #496 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:31 pm »
Too much negativity involving the manager. Tactics and set up was shocking & confusing as has been the case recently but calling for his head so early is pointless as it isn't going to happen anytime soon. You can't perform like we did in a game of this magnitude but we didn't have the pace & agility to trouble them enough which isn't totally down to the manager. Back him until the end!

I want Rodgers to find his magic again, the one that gave us so much fun a couple of seasons ago. But we are digging a deeper and deeper hole and it's difficult to see that. We've gone from being an exciting side to being plain average with no direction.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline juan1001

• The Dumb One
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:40 pm »
The 2nd place title run was a steamy affair, but if you take that out and give it to Suarez, what does that leave Rodgers with?
What you see now.

If Rodgers had any managerial ability whatsoever we would be seeing the fruits of the Suarez and Sterling money.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #498 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:40 pm »
Pretty much saying that Young and Herrera 'bought' the free kick and penalty. We were shite, regardless of whether those blatant fouls were 'bought' or not.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #499 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:46 pm »
Three straight kicks to the nutsack from three of the worst United teams of the past two decades.

We now have a new Olympic sport on Merseyside:  Full Contact Scrotum Punt

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #500 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:48 pm »
Also if anyone can tell me what on earth Emre Can does, then I'd be most grateful. No pace, no power, no composure, piss poor.

Complete mirage, may turn out to be a decent player in the future but he is nowhere near good enough for us as is.

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #501 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:53 pm »
Has a team ever spent this much money on defenders and yet not one of them can defend? I can't believe how awful they are!!!

Skrtel has been boss under good defensive coaches (Kenny+Clarke and Rafa)

Clyne was terrific for Southampton last season.

Lovren looked amazing at Southampton.

Cause the managers actually knew how to fucking protect a defense.

What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:54 pm »
If we're going to change, the whole structure has to change. Ian Ayre has got to be relieved of ANYTHING that has to do with the squad. The committee has to be dismantled and banned from Anfield.  FSG don't know enough to properly set up a football club.
Ian Ayre doesn't pick the team.

Offline Bjinxi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #503 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:54 pm »
Rodgers comments are a joke- he shouldnt be allowed back on the bus

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: September 12, 2015, 07:52:55 pm »

People laughed at me when I said in the transfer thread that Brendan halted his development.

Offline muyuu

• Google Groomer. reddit remain campaigner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Rafa - fact
« Reply #505 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:00 pm »
benteke would flourish like Lewandowski under Klopp

Are you taking the piss here?
"Chelsea have confirmed that their interim fans will leave the club when Roman Abramovich does"
-sinnermichael

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=303961.msg11432382#msg11432382

Offline SwissV

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #506 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:05 pm »
Has a team ever spent this much money on defenders and yet not one of them can defend? I can't believe how awful they are!!!

Id argue we do have one player that can defend well. Hes just rotting on the fucking bench though...
Origi will be our Lawendowski , quote me

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #507 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:11 pm »

You messing? Can is quick and strong. Think he played wank because every time he broke forwards he had fuck all anybody to pass it to
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:15 pm »
I understand people saying they're not even arsed, but we really should be livid. That was embarrassing.
I'm fucking furious, but not for the usual reasons. Right now, most of my anger is directed towards our manager, and that fucking prat Ayre. None of which are fit to have a job at this club.

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #509 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:15 pm »

Absolute rubbish!
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #510 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:16 pm »
Sadly Bentekes brilliant goal will be overshadowed by Martin Tyler's scream for Marshalls goal.

How can someone so biased commentate?

Offline astowell1

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp!
« Reply #511 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:21 pm »
Van Gaal taking the piss out of us as well now.

"For me, Liverpool is a fantastic club. Because I have won every game against Liverpool."

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #512 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:22 pm »
Feels grimmer than the last days of Hodgson, this. At least we had Kenny then.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #513 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:22 pm »

A very overrated player.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:32 pm »

Yet to work out where he actually convinces people. Got destroyed at full back, not pulling up trees in midfield, I'm seeing nothing that confirms him as a good signing.

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:35 pm »
His twat of a son is loving it on twitter.
state of the twat as well.

He was getting free tickets above proper fans as well the little Bellend . Glad he dad got fucked off and hope is mate does as well to stop the gravy train.
PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #516 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:40 pm »
There were idiots on this board who wanted rid of Kenny. They got their way, in fact some might say facilitated it, we ended up with an inexperienced manager with very little achievement behind him. Now there is a clamour of people shouting for Brendan's head. Some of the same posters no doubt.

Be careful what you wish for.

Utter nonsense that mate. I've only ever wanted one Liverpool manager out in my life and that was Hodgson. I was even happy to give Rodgers another chance this season in the forlorn hope that maybe, just maybe he had learned something from last season's horror show. But alas, it's the same old shite week after week after week and I'm sick to fucking death of it.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #517 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:46 pm »
Can was awful.

Offline Dubit10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: September 12, 2015, 07:54:01 pm »
Anyone who was at the West Ham game knows he's lost the fans. He's a bluffer and deep down we all know it. Pity but there you are. We move on.
Robbie Fowler is God

Offline juan1001

• The Dumb One
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #519 on: September 12, 2015, 07:54:09 pm »
I want Rodgers to find his magic again, the one that gave us so much fun a couple of seasons ago. But we are digging a deeper and deeper hole and it's difficult to see that. We've gone from being an exciting side to being plain average with no direction.
The magic went to Barcelona.