Author Topic: Dirty cheating bastards  (Read 5195 times)

Offline John Barnes, Anchorman

• Legacy Fan
Dirty cheating bastards
« on: February 26, 2002, 11:50:52 pm »
I don't normally say this, but I think we've been cheated over two games.  Against a team that didn't cheat, dive, foul, whinge, whine, wave imaginary cards as much as Galatasaray did we'd be top of this group now.  The team is getting better and better.

Even if we go out, it would give me a hell of a lot of pleasure if Heskey's goal puts those cheating c*nts out.  We've seen some dirty teams at Anfield recently (Roma last year, Sunderland and Boavista to name a few), but these c*nts were something else.

We can still do this.  I think we just might.
« Last Edit: January 1, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1017961200 »

Offline Hagi

• Kemlynite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Dirty cheating bastards
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2002, 12:12:05 am »
define cheating and the pain of getting 4th place in a 4 team group please? thanks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2002, 12:17:15 am »
Cheating = diving, niggling fouls, waving imaginary cards, shirt-pulling

Coming 4th in group = probably Galatasaray

Winning 4 European Cups = Liverpool

Winning no European trophies ever = Galatasaray

Fuckwit who hangs around on the websites of teams thousands of miles away from his own = Hagi

Any more definitions.  Your club and your country has little football tradition - just some silly aggressive mentality in players and supporters every time real teams come over.

Disappear back into the mediocrity you came from, and give my regards to Everton when you get there.

Offline Dave_W

• Left abruptly during the cheese course
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2002, 12:20:58 am »
Fairish point Hagi - Ben, get a grip mate, there's no need.

However, Hagi - you might admit that Gala's players need very little encouragement to go to ground claiming a foul?  The player that fell over in the penalty area didn't get touched and looked very poor.

It's unfortunate, as Gala are clearly a good side. Some of the 'tackles' tonight were 'professional' to say the least, though Liverpool were not angels themselves either.

All said and done, we enjoyed having you in Liverpool and I hope the same can be said of our fans in Istanbul.  I hope we both get through to the next round - if that is possible!

Offline Hagi

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2002, 12:21:45 am »
wow and ouch, guess you really expected more than a draw and you feel pretty bad eh pal?
I was just cruising the pages to say gratz to L'pool fans, but if you're going to talk shit about Gala, go ahead, and I have no idea how you can blame us for cheating while the ref was pretty much on your side...

anyways Congrats to all other L'pool fans if you are happy with the draw
hope gala and liverpool can make it to the next round together, which would be awesome!

and Dave I agree with you  Gala players have to stop playing with the refree but it was a game w/ high tension and they really desired a win and some tackles might be a little rough I agree w/ that up to a point also but talk shit about the refree if he's not punishing those tackling heavily not talk shit about Gala players..

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2002, 12:24:19 am »
Dave W - the one who told me to "get a grip mate".  Just calling it how I saw it.  Do you patronise for a living or is it just a hobby? Get a grip son.

Offline Ron

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2002, 12:30:42 am »
I thought it was a great match to watch.
If only we could score every now and then when presented with a goalscoring chance ...
We looked a different team when Litmanen came on, much better. The Roma-Barcelona (3-0!!!) result makes it a bit harder for us to qualify but hey, last year we won over there.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2002, 12:36:07 am »
Yep we should have won comfortably.  We created (and I mean created, rather than just being presented with) several clear chances, and with the finishing of Ipswich away that performance would have been on a par with Portman Road.

We controlled the game and should have won, but the ref didn't help and was clearly affected by the tactics and attitude of the Gala players.  Owen penalty late on?  Failure to clamp down on the diving.

Dave_W please don't go deleting this topic or administering reprimands.  There's really no need.

Offline Dave_W

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2002, 12:38:15 am »
Cracking line in sarcasm mate - brilliant.  You make a reasonable point and then go way over the top.

In case it escaped your notice, we've been trying to promote good relationships between Gala and LFC fans.  They have responded postively, very postively, and it is something that we would really like to encourage given all the problems with Leeds and Arsenal.  Something to do with continuing the good name of LFC supporters.

So when you come on here and start calling them "c*nts" and "dirty" you can expect a response from them and us (and 'us' means all the staff).

Offline die4u

• Kemlynite
  • Done the treble
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2002, 01:02:46 am »
"Winning no European trophies ever = Galatasaray "

Galatasay won the UEFA CUP and SUPER CUPof Europe in 2000. So two major trophies to start with. Recently galatasaray has become PLC which sold only 16 percent of shares at 24 million $. This is just a head start ,wait and see the rest .We are gonig for the riches clup in the world. Yes for Man United. It 10 years time, in term of value ,Galatasaray will be the riches club in Europe. believe or not. So do not  underestimate Galatasaray. Yes Galatasaray plays strange football but you are not the one to judge it. Travelling Liverpool supportes were received a very warm welcome while stayed in Istanbul .ask them. Also perhaps you can learn couple of things about how to support a team for 90 minutes
Best luck to Liverpool. we are going to make it to the finals hopefully Liverpool too.

Offline Ron

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2002, 01:10:42 am »
Good to hear it all went well over there !  8)

Offline Paul

• Pensioner Abuser
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2002, 01:12:31 am »
Galatasay won the UEFA CUP and SUPER CUPof Europe in 2000.

;D Bothered. We won both last year, and I didnt see us doing it by diving over and play acting at every available opportunity.

We won our trophies with honest play and a bit of good fortune. Same goes for our four European cups. My feelings on Galatasary are plain. They should not be allowed into Europe because of the bad behaviour of their fans. UEFA were only to quick to boot Liverpool and the rest of England out of European competition, but do you see them taking similiar action with the Turks?

Offline Ron

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2002, 01:23:25 am »
I don't understand you people sometimes, when presented with the question what you'd rather have, 3 points or good football you all choose for the points. So now were gonna complain about the way Gala plays ?

http://www.redandwhitekop.co.uk/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=LiverpoolFC;action=display;num=1011173590

The ONLY bastard that choose for performance was me ! ;D
I kid you not !

Offline GavBelfast

• Anny Roader
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2002, 01:27:09 am »
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was still about Everton.  ;)

Glad all seems to have gone well over there.  The result would have been a good one had we already had two more points on the board from last week.

Maybe some thoughts are best kept to oneself - especially until everyone is home all right.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2002, 01:34:56 am »
I dont think you can blame Gala.
Weak refereeing was the reason. If the refs gonna give those decisions, why not play to them?
And I have to say that ref wasnt as bad as Elleray was on saturday, but the yellow for Emile was laughable. Gala did get away with a lot, but if you can get away with it you're gonna do it.

Have a look next time Didi gets the ball in his own half with a defdender at his back. 9 times out of 10 he'll take a dive, we get a free kick and the pressures off. Not slagging Didi, but he's just taking advantage of a situation he knows is gonna come out in his favour. I piss myself every time he does it, it's fuckin class.

Offline die4u

• Kemlynite
  • Done the treble
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2002, 01:40:23 am »
"They should not be allowed into Europe because of the bad behaviour of their fans"

So you chickened out mate. Is that why u couldn't come to Istanbul? We didn't behave badly. Just singing 90 minutes that's all. Bussiness as usual. At the end of the game we were claping our hands for both of the teams. Important thing in football is getting theneccessary points. That is all. You don't win any major throphies for just playing good football. By the way ,every year Galatasaray goes into Champions League since it had started. And we travel all over Europe. We don't couse any problems. Just some off incidents. It could have happened at Preston as well. Ask your mates when they come back from Istanbul tomorrow. They didn't have any fear of running out of beer in Turkey. Just 50 p a pint you have missed your chance. Believe me our Carlsberg is better over here than England.
Don't have stupid comments like Galatasaray should be kick out of Europe because if football is about entertainment then Ali Sami Yen is the only place left in Europe WHERE PEOPLE PREFER TO SING IN ORDER TO SUPPORT THEIR TEAM RATHER THAN EATING SALMON SANDWİCHES AND DRINKING RED LABEL
Cheers

Offline Steve C

• Gone... but not forgotten - I hope some day you will join us
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2002, 01:53:28 am »
Okay, as long as our lot get home okay

Your players dive worse than anyone Ive seen though. Not really right I dont think.

Offline Paul

• Pensioner Abuser
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2002, 01:56:29 am »
So you chickened out mate. Is that why u couldn't come to Istanbul? We didn't behave badly.

Right you can  :upyours: for a start. For your infomation, i am 19 years old, studying for a degree (i have an exam at 9am tomorrow morning) and skint. Had someone came up to me and said "Here have an all expenses paid trip to Galatasaray" I would have snapped their arm off for it. But the fact of the matter is, I can just about afford to go home and away to watch Liverpool in this country, let alone abroad.  

By the way ,every year Galatasaray goes into Champions League since it had started
That would be an impressive feat if you were in the Italian, Spanish or English premier leagues. But the simple facts are, no matter how much you think your league has potential, it is not on any sort of par with the three afforementioned.

Just some off incidents
I could turn round to you and say when English teams were kicked out of Europe it was because of some "off incidents". But the facts remain, we were still kicked out.

Just 50 p a pint you have missed your chance. Believe me our Carlsberg is better over here than England
If I want to go for a 50p pint, I will go to the good ole student union on a Wednesday and get one. Or go to Spain on holiday. And your Carlsberg can be as good as you want, I'll stick to the Stella and Kronenberg (and Carling at a push).

You don't win any major throphies for just playing good football
I know, I said that in my post.

Offline Ron

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2002, 02:01:30 am »
::)

Offline KFC

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again.
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2002, 04:12:26 am »
Some people just don't get it right?

I don't see anything wrong with the way Galatasary plays (they are far better than Boavista in my humble point of view) -- we drop 4 points because we DID NOT put our chances away.  

Ask Riise about his one-on-one chance
Ask Owen about his uncharacteristic miss
Ask Smicer for the 2 CLEAR CUT chances he missed on each half

If we cannot manage to put the ball in the back of the net how you could blame the other team as 'cheats'?  By saying that you are no better than the Scumchester who always said 'boring, boring Liverpool' because they cannot put their chances away.

They can have their diving / time-wasting they wanted but if we scored with any one of these chances they will have to response and stop the diving / time-wasting anymore.  If you watch Man United - Boavista you will see how differently Boavista behaves when Man United scores : no more time-wasting injuries and a lot less divings.

It is up to us mate -- blaming the others does not make you happier and it just shows how much a whinger you are.
We won it 6 times

Offline mercury

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2002, 05:01:28 am »
Spot on!  The diving is irritating, to say the least, but we can only blame ourselves for not putting away our chances!  We need to recognise this to make progress.

Offline ecmdtan

• Legacy Fan
  • Lurker
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2002, 08:09:59 am »
I'm with KFC on this one.  We only have ourselves to blame if we didn't win it.  The only statistics that counts is the number of goals we put in the net compared to the opposition.

And to be brutally honest about it, I think a draw was probably a fair result, as Gala also had excellent chances as well.  Kirkland was just magnificent, with one small exception when he cleared the ball straight to a Gala player.

And credit to the Gala fans for the support they showed their team. I don't think we are anywhere close to the passion Galatasaray fans showed.
On April 15th, 89.........What should have been a joyous time...........Ninety six friends, we all shall miss.........And all the Kopites want justice...................JUSTICE!!!

Offline KFC

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again.
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2002, 10:35:01 am »
Well said -- Gala's fans are unbelievable.  I think we need to do something about our signings in Anfield so as to rebuild the 'fortress' again..... following Gala's example.
We won it 6 times

Offline Andy

• short fingered vulgarian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent.
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2002, 11:19:15 am »
There may have been a fair bit of diving, but it did not effect the game (as much as could have) or the result. only 2 lfc players were booked, on both occasions fairly & there were no contraversial penalties.

As has been said before, including by Thommo, we "only" drew cos we didn't put away the many chances we created. 17 @ Anfield and 11 last night, i think.

would just like to point out: Smicer misses 2 clear cut chances. smicer replaced by jari. jari creates goal within minutes.  ::)

Vlad needs to sort himself out & Thommo needs to play jari more!!  ;D

Offline Kitch

• Main Stander
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2002, 11:30:38 am »
Christ on a bike. I had to double check the URL, thought I was on the official site board. So what if Gala dived all over the place, they are not alone in that in Europe by any stretch of the imagination.

Like Thommo said, we need to start putting more of our chances away. This pointless charade of blaming the ref and diving players isn't to blame for us only getting, what turns out to be, 1 very valuable point.

So let's party at the Nou Camp and lets' have a couldron of noise at Anfield for the visit of our Roman friends.

YNWA
That's nice, that's McDermott and that's a goal!!!

Offline mudur

• Boys Pen
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2002, 11:54:50 am »
Well said -- Gala's fans are unbelievable.  I think we need to do something about our signings in Anfield so as to rebuild the 'fortress' again..... following Gala's example.

Quite unfortunately i think it is out of your hands now,Roy Keane was right to make a comment on football grounds becoming corporate entertainment venues for big companies.I've been to so many grounds over the years and I was shocked to see that you are not allowed to smoke let alone standing up in some grounds in England.If you were to watch the game sitting down in Ali Sami Yen you'd have got a mouthfull before getting thrown out which means no corporate entertainment, far less money but much better atmosphere.

Offline Eddie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Spirit Of Shankly Member 10410
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2002, 12:19:43 pm »
Got to agree with KFC totally!.......It's very tough for us to qualify now and the pain and disappointment of that is reflected in the person who started this thread.With respect,it's misguided immature and well over the top.We missed a hatful of chances.Gala,(who were very deplete),especially their keeper played very well.Thats the real reason we probably won't qualify.Any other excuses's are just sour grapes.

Offline antifener

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2002, 12:23:02 pm »
WHY DON'T YOU GIVE US ANY CREDIT BEFORE CRITISIZING US

Galatasaray had 7 players missing from our first squad. Emre, Umit Karan, Capone suspended, Sergen , Bulent Akın, Murat, Suat injured. Ayhan (blond guy) had to play last nite eventhough he was half fit.
WHAT DO WE SUPPOSE TO DO? Imagine you have only 3 players left from your squad how well can u play.
Also normally we would  have made Ali Sami Yen more misarable place if we had played againts for example Arsenal or Man .Utd.
As I have said it before Galatasaray fans love liverpool but I was so upset last night that some of the Liverpool fans were waving Fenerbahce scarfs. At Anfield we did'nt have any Everton scarfs. That was nasty.

Offline Shaky Jake

• Kopite
  • from corners he will score some...
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2002, 12:28:25 pm »
I hope that now we can move on and do so with a bit of respect. It makes no sense to start slagging each other's teams off.

Good luck to Gala in the remainder of the competition and in their domestic competitions.

YNWA

SJ
Give it to John

Offline Dave_W

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2002, 12:39:02 pm »
Well said SJ - I thought last night's match was one of the most entertaining games I've seen in a long while, real end to end stuff.  Sure, I'm disappointed we didn't win, but Gala also had some really good chances as well.  As anitifener says, they had a lot of players out injured, so Gala should be given due credit for their performance.

Not heard about Liverpool fans waving Fener scarves, antifener, though I have no reason to not believe you.  If that was the case, then I can only guess that they hadn't got a clue what they were doing.  I thought your fans were magnificent - we could hear them very clearly on the TV here in the UK, so it must have been deafening in the Ali Sami Yen!!

As I said in an earlier post, Gala fans were very welcome in Liverpool and I've yet to hear of anything nasty happening in Istanbul.  On that basis, I'd like to say thank you to all Gala fans for the welcome and friendship they gave our supporters.

Good luck with the rest of the Champions League and the Turkish championship (and if you could do us a favour and beat both Roma and Barca, hopefully we can both qualify for the next round  ;D )

YNWA

Offline Emile_Zola

• Kemlynite
  • Done the treble
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2002, 01:07:10 pm »
BenC,

You must be out of your mind.Yesterday's game was a typical
'this is a man's game' (sorry the feminists if any ;D  ),
there were tough tacklings,corps a corps fight during 90 minutes.The atmosphere was great what do you want more?
Liverpool fans had  good time wherever they went.I didn't see any cheating.

Leeds incidents hapened once only ONCE in Turkish history,and not inside stadium,on the contrary it happened in the narrow streets by drug addicted thugs.This is not Galatasaray's responsability.

I suppose you were very angry since, you, may be, don't expect your team to qualify,but it is early to talk.The group is still wide open,anything can happen.

Besides Galatasaray have big financial problems,7 out of squad due to injuries,but still impossible to beat.2 years ago Galatasaray won UEFA cup by displaying great football,now since the resources are limited,they play more economic football ,which is normal.

It looks like you have lots of prejudgments,but considering the fact that you are 19 years old,and didn't travel enough this is normal.Relax and listen some John Coltrane 'ballads' and drink herbal tee  ;)

Offline redtel

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sir Roger-Scored first goal ever on MOTD.
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2002, 01:18:19 pm »
Glad that both games were played with no off field trouble. Gala did well to hold us last night, as I think we would have scored several goals if one had gone in early doors.It seems its either 1 or a bagful with us lately, and with Gala missing several players they would have struggled if we had gone ahead.

Best of luck to Gala in next 2 games.We need Gala to do well if we want to qualify. If the ref had shown a yellow card the diving would have stopped, but Gala played some good football overall. Also, we admire Gala support.
We are definitely believers and we’ve won the fucking lot!

Offline antifener

• Kemlynite
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2002, 01:43:46 pm »
"Not heard about Liverpool fans waving Fener scarves, antifener, though I have no reason to not believe you"

Thank you very much for your comments. I was sitting at Ultraslan tribune so Liverpool fans were away from us but in the morning I saw 2 major sports newspapers in Turkey  and a lot of Liverpool supporters were wearing Fenerbahce scarfs which I don't think is a problem.(actually the article was about Liverpool fans wearing Fenerbahce scarfs) please check out fot pictures of liverpool fans with Fenerbahce scarfs:
www.fanatik.com.tr
www.fotomac.com.tr
look out for Galatasaray pages.
By the way ,when I went to Glasgow for Galatasaray - Rangers game last year ,we were given Celtic scarfs as a present in an Irısh pub. I wanted to wave them to Rangers fans and there was a big noise. Policeman came over and said he could not quarantee our safety if we didn't put them down. Last night there was no problem because we really love Liverpool.  
We are going to be given 7.000 tickets in Rome (you have given us only 1600) and we are going there to beat them. No more suspended players and we will have only 2 ınjured players by then. You guys just beat Barcelona and don't worry about roma. we are going to beat them this time.
Best luck to Liverpool

Offline joepunter

• 100% Behind Le Boss
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2002, 01:52:32 pm »
i think we might have a reasonable chance of going through. roma will probably beat galatasaray at home - at least i hope so, because that puts them into the next round. that means they'll send a team of tea-ladies to anfield for the last game. their stars will all be rested. that match is 100% winnable.

so all we have to do is emulate the achievements of osasuna and athletic bilbao by winning at the nou camp...

Offline Hagi

• Kemlynite
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2002, 07:06:46 pm »
Roma 6
Barca 5
Gala 4
L'Pool 3

Here's the plan :)...Gala draws Roma in Italy, L'Pool beats Barca in Nou Camp.

Roma 7
L'Pool 6
Barca 6
Gala 5

Then Gala beats Barca in Ali Sami Yen in Istanbul and L'Pool beats Roma in Anfield

L'Pool 9
Gala 8
Roma 7
Barca 6

seems like a far option but worth thinking about it and you never know! hope this plan works out! would be hilarious

Offline Dave_W

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2002, 07:11:13 pm »
That would do nicely   ;D

Offline Eli_B (aka Badland Red)

• The resident lurking Saddler
  • Legacy Fan
    • My Mobile Blog
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2002, 07:16:00 pm »
Hagi....

With the predictions that you have just made it wouldn't suprise me that Gala and Liverpool will be the two qualifiers  ;D :D. Roma and Barca are not assured of qualifying for the quarter finals. But we'll wait and see  ;)
Walsall FC aka the red and white Saddlers. The innovators as well as the first sports team in England/UK, to sell the Chicken Balti Pie:

http://upthesaddlers.com/wp/ 

With a soft spot for the redmen of Liverpool since the League Cup Semi Final 1984. RIP to the 39 in Brussels and of course the 96.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2002, 07:22:28 pm »
Dave_W wrote this a bit ago :

"Cracking line in sarcasm mate - brilliant.  You make a reasonable point and then go way over the top.

In case it escaped your notice, we've been trying to promote good relationships between Gala and LFC fans.  They have responded postively, very postively, and it is something that we would really like to encourage given all the problems with Leeds and Arsenal.  Something to do with continuing the good name of LFC supporters.

So when you come on here and start calling them "c*nts" and "dirty" you can expect a response from them and us (and 'us' means all the staff). "

"Cracking line in sarcasm mate - brilliant" - patronising AND hypocritical.

And you say you've been trying to promote good will between Gala and LFC fans.  Well three gold stars to you, but I don't remember calling Gala FANS (FANS) "c*nts" and "dirty", so basically you've lied to try and make yourself appear in the right here.  I called the players those things, and almost 24 hours later I stick by that.

I just want to see a fair game.  Money is tight, and when you spend it to go and see Liverpool at Anfield and they are up against a team of spoilers like last Wednesday it's frustrating.  Then it was the same story last night.  I had no complaints about Everton - they played it fair, we should have won, no problem.  Same with every defeat/draw/win this season, except Galatasaray.

I did not once utter a word against the Galatasaray supporters, so stop acting like I did please.

Offline Dave_W

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2002, 09:18:23 pm »
Split hairs all you want, Ben, but you posted a couple of highly provocative posts at the top of this thread and we've pulled you up on it.  If you come on the site and use highly inflammatory and abusive language like that, then you will get a response every single time from us.  At least we're consistent.

Moving on to your comments - you called their team "c*nts", "cheats" and bastards".  Judging by the vast majority of your posts, you have a brain on you, so you must have known that it would provoke a response from the Gala fans that have been coming on this site since the draw was made four months ago.  At best you didn't think things through properly before you posted, at worst you wanted to deliberately provoke the Gala fans.

Your comment to Hagi - "Fuckwit who hangs around on the websites of teams thousands of miles away from his own = Hagi".  This is school playground stuff - of course they're going to come on this site after the match, they have been for ages and they are very welcome to continue doing so.  

The "we've won four cups, you've won nothing" stuff is also kids stuff - again, your posts are usually of a far higher quality.

"And you say you've been trying to promote good will between Gala and LFC fans.  Well three gold stars to you".

If you don't support the aims of this site, why do you bother coming on here?  And that sarcasm again - what are you trying to do?  Provoke a response from us?

In summary, Ben - you are fully entitled to your opinion and you expressed it much more constructively in your later posts.  Even your last post, once you've stopped having a go at me, at least gets your point across without resorting to insults.  Why couldn't you have done that in the first place and that way neither of us would be wasting our time with this discussion?

Offline NIred

• Kemlynite
  • Carra-mainia
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2002, 09:30:36 pm »

[/quote]Money is tight, and when you spend it to go and see Liverpool at Anfield and they are up against a team of spoilers like last Wednesday it's frustrating.[/quote]

Err did we not spoil in Rome this year and the Nou Camp last year - part of the game mate.

Fair enuff they do the waving for cards bit - thats not the English style.  But looking for frees is part and parcel of the game, unfortunately.  And in fairness we have a brave few players that do it. Vlad is awful for falling about the place in particular.

Really chill the beans, frustrating to not have got one win against Gala - but feck it, onwards and upwards!
If your Xabi and you know it,
Clap your hands!