Author Topic: PL: Manchester United vs Liverpool (postponed due to rat infestation)  (Read 1005 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Well Leicester drawing against 10 man Southampton leaves the top 4 door open. Playing them is always massive and stressful. I just hope our front four bring their shooting boots with them as these are beatable and will give us chances.
I do worry that their set up is exactly what we do not like with our makeshift defence and their speed on the break.
Bizarrely, missing Phillips has cost us in the last two and I did not hear specifically if he is fit. If he is I think he must start with Fab in midfield.
I would start Sadio from the bench and have Thiago and Milner making up the midfield.
Hoping for a narrow win.
« Last Edit: May 2, 2021, 05:52:57 pm by TepidT2O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: PL: Manchester United vs Liverpool
« Reply #1 on: May 2, 2021, 03:36:23 pm »
For Liverpool

Alisson, TAA, Kabak, Phillips, Robertson, Thiago, Milner, Fabinho, Salah, Firmino, Mane.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W