The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

The Nathaniel Clyne Experience

(1/310) > >>

CHOPPER:
Spent some time watching this lad today, for me - defensively, he is as good as you'll get right now in this country.

Being played as a right wing-back is a tad alien to him, but he strikes me as the type of lad who will learn from it and become stronger. As a right back, everything you'd expect, almost Steve Nicol-ish if am honest.
Strong, assured, positionally savvy and a sound organiser - watching him play last man at our corners and then ordering our then retreating defence(which is to be expected considering our corners) into which position and player to take, is a defensive joy to watch.

Gem of a player who will run and run all day

This lad will captain Liverpool  Football Club one day.

Warks Moustache:
I love Nathaniel Clyne, he is the only member of the defense I am completely convinced by.

But good lord is he not a wing-back, All our width is coming from the left and our play becomes extremely lopsided.

SamAteTheRedAcid:

--- Quote from: CHOPPER on September 26, 2015, 09:04:58 pm ---Spent some time watching this lad toady

--- End quote ---

You saying he sucks up to Rodgers  ;D

CHOPPER:

--- Quote from: SamAteTheRedAcid on September 26, 2015, 09:12:59 pm ---You saying he sucks up to Rodgers  ;D

--- End quote ---
Get!

;D

SamAteTheRedAcid:

--- Quote from: CHOPPER on September 26, 2015, 09:20:15 pm ---Get!

;D

--- End quote ---

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version