The Liverpool FC Forum > Fan Welfare & Campaigns

The Impending Summer, George Gillett and Fancard Farce

<< < (2/45) > >>

oojason:
can't be there on Sunday - though hope it goes well - well certainly be there in spirit.

Don't forget the 'new improved' ticket office phone lines - the ones which tell you that 'all of the operators are busy', 'to call back later', and 'you are being charged for the call'.

New and improved for who? 'cos it's not for us fans.

(the cynic in me thinks there are only 2 phoneline operators in the ticket office working at any one time - each has queue of 80 people in waiting patiently on the local rate phoneline until a hefty percentage are 'somehow' cut off - as the club knows everyone will phone them straight back (and again, and again, and again etc) to get the tickets - and make more money from us fans for having to do so - let alone the people who can't actually get through to the phoneline queue...)

Maggie May:
And I'm not impressed by this "ticket exchange" business either. 

Lenstar:
SOS, you have my, and friends backing.

Hurts to know what is happening to our club.

YNWA

hansen6:
I want to hear a good explanation for this annual fee business. Is it the brainchild of Ian Aryes prehaps?. It's bad anough at the moment with the phone lines the way they are.

edit: £20 for kids is extortionate.  :no

Walking Through A Storm:

--- Quote from: Lenstar on June  6, 2008, 05:11:22 pm ---SOS, you have my, and friends backing.

Hurts to know what is happening to our club.

YNWA

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version