Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426072 times)

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol8 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #33960 on: September 6, 2019, 07:47:25 pm »
Anyone playing for that shower is a bad human in my eyes. Keane, Neville, Van der Sar, Rooney, Giggs. Take your pick.

Bad humans the lot of them

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol8 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #33961 on: September 6, 2019, 09:48:28 pm »
Really arrogant c*nt, the way he cuts the host off like that.

'My question's better than yours'.

What a twat.
He killed that interview dead for almost 10 minutes.

Funny too, Rat Boy's had about 5 skiing trips in the last year. Wonder who he's gone with.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #33962 on: September 6, 2019, 09:52:47 pm »
He killed that interview dead for almost 10 minutes.

Funny too, Rat Boy's had about 5 skiing trips in the last year. Wonder who he's gone with.

Won't be Cantona, you go skiing with him you don't come back ;D

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33963 on: September 7, 2019, 12:03:57 am »
Distributed it wisely? It’s been a bottomless pot to be honest.

They’ve spent what, upwards of £1bn on their squad (that’s not including hidden agent payments or signing on fees to players) yet have achieved fuck all in the CL and are left short after an injury to one CB.

Yeah, and the “City Football Group” is simply the result of them spending what they can’t spend directly because of FFP, so they’ve given a firm of accountants and advisers a massive budget to come up with a structure that gets round FFP and gives them a shortcut to being a global company. Instead of building the brand and fanbase then growing organically, they’ve built a club with the resources and infrastructure of a global superpower to give the appearance of being massive (to also justify their inflated commercial deals). We find that wrong in the country, but look at the likes of the US where companies like Uber will run at billions of losses with the target of disrupting the market and making themselves the main player through an aggressive strategy.

What’s great about sport, though, is that for all their aggressive spending on the best players and best business people/advisors, a genius like Klopp can come along with a net transfer investment lower than Everton and win the trophy that they’ve spent over £1bn pursuing.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #33964 on: September 7, 2019, 01:38:32 am »
Really arrogant c*nt, the way he cuts the host off like that.

'My question's better than yours'.

What a twat.

I don't think he would recognise humility if it kicked him in the face. He really is an arrogant little weasel.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #33965 on: September 7, 2019, 02:11:18 am »
The journalist in question is Miguel Delaney who is the chief sportswriter for the Independent, and who has regularly been very critical of City and the City football empire/sportswashing project, but uses them as a paragon of excellence in this article. It's a bit sneaky, but it must be admitted that City are very well organised at ground-level, if you close your eyes and plug your ears about what goes on above it. The article disregards that because those facts don't really help the point he's making.

It's not that City are the only way of doing things, it's that they have a coherent vision. United don't, and that United's mouthpieces keep talking about end products (fast attacking football, bringing through the youth, the United way, blah blah blah) which are ends rather than processes.

It's not a terrible article, but it could be half as long and still make the same point.

Getting a bit off the point for this thread, but Delaney is very like another Irish journalist, Ken Early, on this subject. Both have criticised City a lot (sometimes together on Second Captains) for the off the field stuff and soulless PR bollocks like the documentary, but then for some reason they absolutely fawn over them as a footballing enterprise.

Sorry lads, but to me you can't separate the two things. They have a world class football operation cos they have unlimited funds. They have unlimited funds cos they're owned by sportswashing oil barbarians. The fact that they're a winning operation unfairly funded has led to them having a horrible toxic fanbase jumping to defend the financial doping and any of the owners' crimes.

All these things are interlinked and you can't just say, "well, City are pricks and a cancer on the soul of football, but let's write a 1000 words on how amazing they are at the same time". Sorry, but this is a pet hate of mine.

As much as I find it hilarious that United are a shambles and are burning through managers and money in an ill-fated scramble to find a way back to the glory days, deep down I still respect them up to a point as an institution. Their name means something, and, as funny as it is to watch them wasting it and failing, they've at least earned the right to throw that money around on shite like Sanchez and Pogba and Maguire. City haven't earned a fucking thing, so excuse me if I shake my head at journalists who act like they invented how to run a football club.
« Last Edit: September 7, 2019, 03:07:33 am by decosabute »

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33966 on: September 7, 2019, 03:11:25 am »
I don't think he would recognise humility if it kicked him in the face. He really is an arrogant little weasel.

To be fair humility kicking him in the face might lead to a better look than the current rat/weasel face he sports.

Offline MancEunuchian

• Manc
  • Main Stander
  • On the piss with Georgie Best
« Reply #33967 on: September 7, 2019, 05:58:22 am »
Anyone playing for that shower is a bad human in my eyes. Keane, Neville, Van der Sar, Rooney, Giggs. Take your pick.

Van der Sar?  Bit of an odd one that.  Never heard anyone say anything negative about VdS who has a reputation of being a consummate professional and a perfect gentleman.  Might as well throw in Mata and Ji-Sung Park!

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #33968 on: September 7, 2019, 07:17:54 am »
Getting a bit off the point for this thread, but Delaney is very like another Irish journalist, Ken Early, on this subject. Both have criticised City a lot (sometimes together on Second Captains) for the off the field stuff and soulless PR bollocks like the documentary, but then for some reason they absolutely fawn over them as a footballing enterprise.

Sorry lads, but to me you can't separate the two things. They have a world class football operation cos they have unlimited funds. They have unlimited funds cos they're owned by sportswashing oil barbarians. The fact that they're a winning operation unfairly funded has led to them having a horrible toxic fanbase jumping to defend the financial doping and any of the owners' crimes.

All these things are interlinked and you can't just say, "well, City are pricks and a cancer on the soul of football, but let's write a 1000 words on how amazing they are at the same time". Sorry, but this is a pet hate of mine.

As much as I find it hilarious that United are a shambles and are burning through managers and money in an ill-fated scramble to find a way back to the glory days, deep down I still respect them up to a point as an institution. Their name means something, and, as funny as it is to watch them wasting it and failing, they've at least earned the right to throw that money around on shite like Sanchez and Pogba and Maguire. City haven't earned a fucking thing, so excuse me if I shake my head at journalists who act like they invented how to run a football club.

Well said!

Online moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #33969 on: September 7, 2019, 07:40:20 am »
Van der Sar?  Bit of an odd one that.  Never heard anyone say anything negative about VdS who has a reputation of being a consummate professional and a perfect gentleman.  Might as well throw in Mata and Ji-Sung Park!

You do know what Ji Sung Park has for his dinner ??

Offline Ekul

• Anny Roader
« Reply #33970 on: September 7, 2019, 08:02:16 am »

Very well said.

The thing that bothers me the most is the City Football Group. Just buy up clubs to improve public relations across international markets and create a way to fund them without it as obvious (to those that don't look deeper) that funding is directly from a state.

I live in NYC and while NYCFC is the only club actually in the city, there is no way I could support them. It's just an extension of City and Abu Dhabi.

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #33971 on: September 7, 2019, 10:06:59 am »

"NOOOOOO.........

I won't have that...

..there are worse players in EASTBOURNE..!!"

« Last Edit: September 7, 2019, 10:09:14 am by ...anything will do. »
YNWA

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #33972 on: September 7, 2019, 10:25:18 am »
"NOOOOOO.........

I won't have that...

..there are worse players in EASTBOURNE..!!"

"....Don't mention the war..."
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33973 on: September 7, 2019, 11:42:22 am »
Excellent summarisations of the off-the-pitch stimulation of growth that City have enjoyed since winning the lottery and in a nutshell is why football fans cannot respect them.  Other clubs have spent decades building their reputations world-wide and nurturing successes, earning the right to sit at the top table - City are an experimentally implanted malignant tumour on the arse of an abomination of a state.

Yeah, and the “City Football Group” is simply the result of them spending what they can’t spend directly because of FFP, so they’ve given a firm of accountants and advisers a massive budget to come up with a structure that gets round FFP and gives them a shortcut to being a global company. Instead of building the brand and fanbase then growing organically, they’ve built a club with the resources and infrastructure of a global superpower to give the appearance of being massive (to also justify their inflated commercial deals). We find that wrong in the country, but look at the likes of the US where companies like Uber will run at billions of losses with the target of disrupting the market and making themselves the main player through an aggressive strategy.

What’s great about sport, though, is that for all their aggressive spending on the best players and best business people/advisors, a genius like Klopp can come along with a net transfer investment lower than Everton and win the trophy that they’ve spent over £1bn pursuing.

JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33974 on: September 7, 2019, 11:48:30 am »
The full video is actually pretty entertaining - always enjoy Keane slagging off United and Ferguson whilst Neville sits there like a little schoolboy.

https://youtu.be/6_yckmKqazE

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33975 on: September 7, 2019, 05:42:56 pm »
The full video is actually pretty entertaining - always enjoy Keane slagging off United and Ferguson whilst Neville sits there like a little schoolboy.

https://youtu.be/6_yckmKqazE

I could only be bothered with the 25 minute section posted earlier, but in that you can see Neville's clear discomfort when Keane slates Ferguson. He doesn't challenge Keane on it, but it sure makes him squirm.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #33976 on: September 7, 2019, 09:34:22 pm »
Liverpool fans, watching videos of Keane and Neville.

Do yourself a favour and stick last seasons Champions League final on again.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #33977 on: September 8, 2019, 08:05:22 am »
Reports in the press that De Gea will sign a pre contract with juventus in January.

Where then do Manchester United look for a goalkeeper?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33978 on: September 8, 2019, 08:13:43 am »

Pickford.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #33979 on: September 8, 2019, 08:20:03 am »
Pickford.
You’re absolutely right.

That makes perfect sense....

Feed the blue noses cash and not improve themselves .... please let it happen.

(Not that Pickford a bad goal keeper, he isn’t, but they’ll pay silly money like they did for Mcaguire for a keeper who isn’t top notch)
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33980 on: September 8, 2019, 08:29:08 am »
I may just never stop laughing if they get Pickford (and they probably will).

Online moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #33981 on: September 8, 2019, 08:51:36 am »
Reports in the press that De Gea will sign a pre contract with juventus in January.

Karius?

Online Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33982 on: September 8, 2019, 09:09:01 am »
Will probably pick up Schmeichel as Ole's adamant to recreate the good ol' days.
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33983 on: September 8, 2019, 11:33:17 am »
Will probably pick up Schmeichel as Ole's adamant to recreate the good ol' days.
There's a younger Schmeichel in the league, a mere pup at about 31, hopefully Oleh buys him for exorbitant money and integrates him in with his other youngsters like Jesseh.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33984 on: September 8, 2019, 11:39:55 am »
Pickford.

Yes!
Please Mistoh would -would -would , make it happen. With a 90 million bid.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33985 on: September 8, 2019, 12:33:05 pm »

That's not true though, they have built a successful operation. That doesn't happen just by virtue of being extremely wealthy. They're not unrelated of course.

I see your point about not separating the sportswashing and the football sides of things, but a lot of the time people are just talking about football as a sport, not as a segment of society.

And Ken Early is a far far far far far far far superior writer to Miguel Delaney.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33986 on: September 8, 2019, 01:13:51 pm »
They best part ... they would pay at least 65m for Pickford and think it was worth it. Or least convince themselves.

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33987 on: September 8, 2019, 01:26:33 pm »
Devastated that he won't sign the contract he has clearly lost his mojo, would have been a nice millstone around their neck.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33988 on: September 8, 2019, 01:28:50 pm »
They best part ... they would pay at least 65m for Pickford and think it was worth it. Or least convince themselves.

They will convince themselves it was worth it and also that all the other better keepers they will have been linked with earlier in that particular window are actually worse than him.  ;D

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #33989 on: September 8, 2019, 01:34:50 pm »
Is there a modern day Alan Rough out there? That would be fun!!
YNWA

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #33990 on: September 8, 2019, 01:41:42 pm »
Liverpool fans, watching videos of Keane and Neville.

Do yourself a favour and stick last seasons Champions League final on again.

Amen. Watched ten seconds and had a word with myself.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #33991 on: September 8, 2019, 01:46:29 pm »
They will convince themselves it was worth it and also that all the other better keepers they will have been linked with earlier in that particular window are actually worse than him.  ;D

They’ll convince themselves he’s the best in the league.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33992 on: September 8, 2019, 02:01:20 pm »
Amen. Watched ten seconds and had a word with myself.
I must admit, I watched the 25 minute section to see Neville the weasel squirm a bit, but I struggled with the rest of it. I generally find anything about United boring and tedious. Everton have a rich seam of comedy gold in them, but United bore the pants off me.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33993 on: September 8, 2019, 02:24:32 pm »
Roy Keane is a fucking prick, always has been, I'd loved to have seen Souness against him, he'd have shithoused the fuck out of Keane.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33994 on: September 8, 2019, 02:43:07 pm »
You’re absolutely right.

That makes perfect sense....

Feed the blue noses cash and not improve themselves .... please let it happen.

(Not that Pickford a bad goal keeper, he isn’t, but they’ll pay silly money like they did for Mcaguire for a keeper who isn’t top notch)

I'd argue with that. He has poor distribution, loses his temper under pressure, has little or no awareness of where he is in relation to his goal, gives away unnecessary corners with hollywood dives for balls going wide and does things like this

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33995 on: September 8, 2019, 05:17:56 pm »
There doesn't seem to be much world class keeper left in the market, and if there is any I doubt they would want to join United. I guess Pickford is destined to join United.
Believer

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33996 on: September 8, 2019, 05:23:31 pm »
Oblak?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33998 on: September 8, 2019, 05:36:16 pm »
Oblak?

Money talks, but would be a step down from Atleti, going from challenging for the league and regular CL, to fighting to get 6th and Europa League footy.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan