Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3438515 times)

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol8 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34200 on: September 14, 2019, 03:08:15 pm »
How shit must Fred be that he can't even start ahead of this lot? They spent 50 million on him?! Long live Ed Woodward's reign.

Online Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol8 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34201 on: September 14, 2019, 03:29:20 pm »
Fuck off, ref. Why does he blow when it's not a head injury?

I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34202 on: September 14, 2019, 07:53:28 pm »
They are all pissed that City dropped points. Are they all City fans as well now?

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34203 on: September 14, 2019, 07:55:02 pm »
They are all pissed that City dropped points. Are they all City fans as well now?

They couldn't care less if the plastics win the league or not, but they'll hate it if their arch rivals and fellow real club Liverpool do! ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #34204 on: September 14, 2019, 07:56:09 pm »
They are terrified of Liverpool and need Abu Dhabi to help them out. They'll be supporting their despised neighbours all season long.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34205 on: September 14, 2019, 08:14:40 pm »
Brendan has to be sacked if he loses to that, it's a side that would struggle to get out of league two.

ahem.

;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34206 on: September 15, 2019, 12:19:37 am »
Met Brendan in Belfast last week. He's an absolute gent.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34207 on: September 15, 2019, 09:25:05 am »
How many penalties is that they've had now? Seem to get one near enough every game

Man Utd have been awarded 40% of all penalties in the league this season

And they are moaning they deserve more of them :lmao
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 09:32:23 am by RyanBabel19 »

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34208 on: September 15, 2019, 09:33:43 am »
How many penalties is that they've had now? Seem to get one near enough every game

They’ve had at least one pen in 4 of the 5 games. It was only the Southampton game they didn’t. They’re so shit that it seems they’ve decided on a tactic of sprinting into the box hoping for any contact.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34209 on: September 15, 2019, 09:39:37 am »
They’ve had at least one pen in 4 of the 5 games. It was only the Southampton game they didn’t. They’re so shit that it seems they’ve decided on a tactic of sprinting into the box hoping for any contact.

It’s a miraculous statistic given how awful their attack is.

Their form over the last 15 or so games has been woeful but imagine just how bad it would be without this gifts from the refs. They didn’t create a single chance of note at home to Leicester yesterday.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #34210 on: September 15, 2019, 09:44:44 am »
Leicester were mediocre but it was still an even game. If I hadn't known who was the home team, I would have thought it was Leicester, judging by how Manchester U played.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34211 on: September 15, 2019, 09:46:18 am »
It’s a miraculous statistic given how awful their attack is.

Their form over the last 15 or so games has been woeful but imagine just how bad it would be without this gifts from the refs. They didn’t create a single chance of note at home to Leicester yesterday.

It’s almost predictable. I said yesterday that the only way they get a result is if they get a pen and Leicester fail to score more than one.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ahahaha fucking tits.

They think they're in a title race as they're only 2 points behind city.  (Who are 5 behind us)

And Rashford is challenging for the golden boot cos he's only 1 behind Mo.  (Who is 3 behind Aguero and Abraham)

They're logic is wonderfully clueless.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #34213 on: September 15, 2019, 11:41:46 am »
Haven`t heard any United fan saying they`re in a title race. Which is fair, because they`re not.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #34214 on: September 15, 2019, 12:31:32 pm »
There's been a few. They're only 2 points off City so if City are in a title race, they are too. Or so goes the "logic"
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34216 on: September 15, 2019, 01:53:56 pm »
So after very poor displays from Maguire in previous matches, United win one match and the BBC have this on the front page of their website:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49703663

Harry Maguire: Is Man Utd defender justifying Solskjaer’s faith?

Corner turned. New Vidic found. Etc, etc

Offline davealexred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #34217 on: September 15, 2019, 01:57:05 pm »
So after very poor displays from Maguire in previous matches, United win one match and the BBC have this on the front page of their website:

The English Van Dijk

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34218 on: September 15, 2019, 01:59:08 pm »
The English Van Dijk

I love the comment about him being a Modern day footballer because he did a bit of skill in the pre-match warm up, and headed the ball from a free kick

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/2-points-behind-city.450548/

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

That`s tongue in cheek, Don`t think they believe it.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34220 on: September 15, 2019, 02:10:42 pm »
Haven`t heard any United fan saying they`re in a title race. Which is fair, because they`re not.

One of the fellas I'm on a course with is a Utd ST holder, went yesterday with his lad. Said, with a grimace on his face, that they were solid. His lad said "Liverpool are going to kill us aren't they Dad" which he agreed with.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #34221 on: September 15, 2019, 03:53:48 pm »
The English Van Dijk

He's better that's why he cost more ;)
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34222 on: September 15, 2019, 04:56:37 pm »
A spawny 1-0 at home against Leicester and they're getting all bolshy again. They grow more like Everton by the week.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34223 on: September 15, 2019, 05:14:14 pm »
A spawny 1-0 at home against Leicester and they're getting all bolshy again. They grow more like Everton by the week.

Good, it means Ole is safe for now. Nice easy game v Astana on Thursday to add to the bolshieness
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #34224 on: September 15, 2019, 10:12:01 pm »
Good, it means Ole is safe for now. Nice easy game v Astana on Thursday to add to the bolshieness
I know there are some weak teams in the Europa group stages. But no team is a walkover and complacency sometimes undoes teams, but in this case you are right, should be an easy game for Astana.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #34225 on: September 15, 2019, 10:20:01 pm »
I know there are some weak teams in the Europa group stages. But no team is a walkover and complacency sometimes undoes teams, but in this case you are right, should be an easy game for Astana.
;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34226 on: September 15, 2019, 10:35:01 pm »
There's been a few. They're only 2 points off City so if City are in a title race, they are too. Or so goes the "logic"

#Evertonlogic
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34227 on: September 16, 2019, 07:01:52 am »
;D

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #34228 on: September 16, 2019, 07:10:45 am »
Luke Shaw was last year’s player of the season

Scott McTominay won man of the match against Leicester

They are managed by the a manager they poached from Molde

That is how very very far things have fallen
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Goalposts for Jumpers

• Mon Ranager's Alter-Ego.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34229 on: September 16, 2019, 07:47:20 am »
Luke Shaw was last year’s player of the season

Scott McTominay won man of the match against Leicester

They are managed by the a manager they poached from Molde

That is how very very far things have fallen

This is all true.

But given how far the Arse and Chelsea have fallen, and how shit everyone else in the league appears to be, I'm starting to think they are looking the best bet for 4th. They're the only team playing with any sort of solidity. Chelsea look like world beaters one minute and clown college rejects the next. Arsenal look like Accrington Stanley with Aubamayang and Lacazette up front. Wolves have capitulated. Leicester are flattering to deceive.

I'm trying to think of a more apt statement for "the race for fourth". It feels more like a primary school egg and spoon race - with one child changing lanes and two careering into him ending up a heap on the floor, one kid losing ground whilst waving to his mum in the crowd and another misunderstanding the rules and running back to his teacher to find out where to go. It's a fucking embarrassment for professional sport.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34230 on: September 16, 2019, 07:51:55 am »
This is all true.

But given how far the Arse and Chelsea have fallen, and how shit everyone else in the league appears to be, I'm starting to think they are looking the best bet for 4th. They're the only team playing with any sort of solidity. Chelsea look like world beaters one minute and clown college rejects the next. Arsenal look like Accrington Stanley with Aubamayang and Lacazette up front. Wolves have capitulated. Leicester are flattering to deceive.

I'm trying to think of a more apt statement for "the race for fourth". It feels more like a primary school egg and spoon race - with one child changing lanes and two careering into him ending up a heap on the floor, one kid losing ground whilst waving to his mum in the crowd and another misunderstanding the rules and running back to his teacher to find out where to go. It's a fucking embarrassment for professional sport.

Its great isn't it, best league in the world and all that shite. I do wonder if the transfer fees are now killing the game, it costs a fortune to buy shite now

Offline Fairytale of 2005

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34231 on: September 16, 2019, 07:57:52 am »
Its great isn't it, best league in the world and all that shite. I do wonder if the transfer fees are now killing the game, it costs a fortune to buy shite now

No doubt about it. No idea why more noise isn’t being made against the oil clubs.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #34232 on: September 16, 2019, 08:41:03 am »
No doubt about it. No idea why more noise isn’t being made against the oil clubs.
Probably because there are enough billionaires in the world daft enough to keep it all going.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Goalposts for Jumpers

• Mon Ranager's Alter-Ego.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34233 on: September 16, 2019, 09:04:47 am »
I actually think individual player ability is as high as its ever been - which explains the PL success in Europe, but tactically a lot of PL teams are awful. If I was a fan of Arsenal, in particular, and a few other clubs, I'd be having serious issues with my club at the moment. They have no defensive shape, and the errors costing them goals would be embarrassing to watch in the SPL. West Ham at home against City was another one. Obviously city have a lot of quality and there is no shame in losing, but the way they just let players run off the back of them was pathetic.

You can clearly see some managers either have a defensive plan (Dyche, Hodgeson), an attacking plan (Pellegrini, Emery, Lampard) or a possession plan (Howe, Rogers), but only Guardiola, Klopp and Poch seem to have come up with a plan for all three phases of a football match.

I actually think the "Back to Basics" stuff from Ole, whilst, not making an impact at the top table, will do quite well in the PL. They have just enough pace and trickery and referreeability* to get a few chances a game, and they are defending as a unit. Their decisions to get rid of nearly all their players that scored goals will cost them, though. Still fancy them for 4th for the time being.

*the ability to get decisions from referrees that make an impact on performance.

Offline Currywurst

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #34234 on: September 16, 2019, 10:24:38 am »
I see they're linked with Toni Kroos. He's been a wonderful player, but he's 30 in January, hardly one for the future. I think Real Madrid would be quite happy to offload him for a thumping fee. Sounds like a panic buy of a "big name" to me, which is great!
Füreinander, nicht jeder für sich.

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34235 on: September 16, 2019, 12:19:50 pm »

The BBC have a new article out praising them every time they win a game.  After they beat Chelsea, Phil Neville was saying this isn't another false dawn and United are back and then they follow that up with draws against Wolves and 10 man Southampton and a defeat at home to Palace.  Hopefully this one has a similar effect.

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #34236 on: September 16, 2019, 01:45:37 pm »
Don't talk to any of them who never had any real interest in football only ego fed by winning . The conversation has run dry they have nothing to say other than Gerrard slip and it's going to happen again and how many premier league's have we won. I was happy to inform them that with that logic they have zero as it was premiership when they last won it.

Moreover mention a team who has won the European cup back to back in forest, a feat they are yet to achieve, and their plight then penny somewhat drops that success is not a given
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34237 on: September 16, 2019, 02:25:51 pm »

In some ways this ridiculous over inflation is actually going to bring some of the smaller clubs back into the picture again.

The almost criminal misuse of nearly a billion pounds of spending by Man United over the past 5/6 years has left them with a squad which is truly horrific and has very little value. Because of the insane level of transfer fees, to even buy average players ( for example Harry Maguire and Wan Bissaka) United now have to spend almost a billion again to fill up that squad to return an elite level. They have basically got no transfer decisions correct in this period so why would they suddenly start getting them right now ?

This is where teams who are building properly through clever acquisitions or developing young players come in and now have a real shot at getting ahead of a team like United, at least in the short term. If the United's of this world continue to make transfer market errors, there is no longer a simple fix of buying another 20m quid player, the error is now a 50-100m hit. Not so easy to recover when you have lots of Freds running around on your books.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 02:27:40 pm by JovaJova »
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34238 on: September 16, 2019, 03:05:32 pm »
De Gea signed a new deal.

Probably realised he wouldn't get that contract from another club with him regressing so much so reluctantly signed it. :D
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34239 on: September 16, 2019, 03:06:15 pm »
De Gea signs until 2023 with the option for an extra year.